Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! 2022 YEAR-END AWARDS!!!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-07-2022, 12:07 PM

Hey guys!

We did this last year and even though it's not really a "trophy" or anything like that, I wanted to make sure we all give people some props for the outstanding contributions they have given us since last year.

Maybe we can make some graphics or something to go with these (and 2021), IDK, but either way, it's the thought that counts, right!?!?!?

I'm going to do this a little differently, rather than running polls for each individual item I'm just going to list them all here and ask everyone to either reply to the thread OR send me a PM with your choices if you'd prefer to be anonymous about it. Just easier for me to keep tabs on things that way.

Also, if you have any additional ideas for categories that you think should be recognized, feel free to put it out there!

So, here we go...

PPV OF THE YEAR!!!

Fire & Ice
March Madness 4
Leap of Faith
War Games
Back... to Relentless!
Bad Medicine
Cannabis Cup*
Denzel Porter Invitational*

* = These shows were not technically XWF PPVs, but they were hosted by us and relied on a ton of XWF talent and work. I think it's appropriate to include them here!

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR!!!

This is hard! So what I'm going to do is link all of the different "RP OTM" threads here. Each one will have all the nominees for RPOTM linked for each month, which should cover all the best RPs we saw in 2022!

December 2021
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August - this one was when I asked you all to recommend RPs on the SOTM post rather than nominating them
September
October
November - active poll

There were others suggested in those threads as well, so definitely scroll through them - or if something gets posted between now and the end of the year, definitely give it a shout out if it blows you away!

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!

Adding Madness
The Podcasts
Re-Vamped Tag RP Rules
Announcement of Savage/Warfare Merge
The LFL Return

Or something else!

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!

Warfare
Anarchy
Savage
Madness
Cross-Brand

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!

Flynn & NKWC
Midnight Dolls
TNGB
Angie & Maddy Jr.
THUGS
Team KTFO
Themis Palaestra

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!

Raion Kido
Goth
Peter Vaughn (technically joined in 2021 but too late to be suggested then)
Bam Miller
Xavier Lux
Jasin Cashe
Angie Vaughn
Isaiah King
Lexi Gold
Buster Gloves

RETURNING STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

Mark Flynn
James Raven
Thad Duke
Dick Powers
Atara Themis
Bobby Bourbon
Chris Page
Finn Kuhn

I know some of these guys only "left" for a little bit, and others maybe didn't "return" full time, but deal with it. I probably forgot a couple?

OOC HANDLER OF THE YEAR!!!

Chris Page
Atara Themis
Gator
Gravy
Charlie Nickles
TNGB
Denzel Porter

This is more about someone who has done a tremendous job putting XWF out there for others to see, getting folks to check us out, doing extra work such as podcasts and graphics etc. - AS WELL as having handled a character in outstanding fashion. Think of someone who has done great at one or the other or even both.

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!

I'm not going to even try to list any here, because there were some bangers. Stips, turnout, surprises, etc. Please review the cards for 2022 and get back to me!

BRAND MVP!!!

I want 4 names, one for each of the 4 XWF brands! Who was the big hero for each one?

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!!

Who was the best Ned Kaye?

Vinnie Lane
The Gorilla
Ghost Tank
A Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

Here are all the SOTM winners for the year so far:

Peter Vaughn
Raion Kido
Bobby Bourbon
Charlie Nickles
Daniela Raye-Weathers
Jason Cashe
NK War Criminal
Micheal Graves
Mark Flynn
Isaiah King
Angie Vaughn

Or pick someone else!

Okay everyone! Get at me with those votes! And yeah of course you can make recommendations, duh, that's always the case!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-09-2022)
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-07-2022, 12:37 PM

PPV OF THE YEAR!!!

Leap of Faith

-Raion Kido's rise to the main event, Alias/Charlie feud. 2 of my personal highlights on the year, altho I know the latter was really only important to me lol.

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR!!!

idk something from Alias probably if we're being honest and realistic

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!

haha.....you don't wanna know my answer to this one chap

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!

Savage cuz its dying and deserves one last little nod

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!

Flynn & NKWC

like come on, you're kidding me right?

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!

Raion Kido

like come on, you're still kidding me right?

Mark Flynn <------- I meeaaaaannnn
James Raven <----- did he actually rp for anything in the XWF all year long? jw......
Thad Duke <---- returning? did he leave in 21 or something?
Dick Powers <---- not on main event level love dude tho
Atara Themis <---- yeah this is a good one, i like this option
Bobby Bourbon <------ He was gone in 21?
Chris Page <---------- wasn't he a uni champ in 21 when was his leave and return lol
Finn Kuhn <--- he's cool needs a belt to be on top ofthis list tho

Fuck............it's a tie between Atty and Flynn. I would give half a vote to each, b/c Flynn has had more in ring success and Atty's return has been huge for the XWF culture......buuuut I'm voting Flynn for something later on so im giving this one to Atty

Thunder Knuckles....the amount of work he does behind the scenes helping new people out with story ideas, personal rp graphics, and bouncing around ideas for segments/angles is truly unprecedented.

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!

Flynn vs Kieran King.....it went for almost 30 minutes and was huge on twitter!

BRAND MVP!!!

Anarchy - EDWARD JR

Madness - Jacki O'Lantern

Warfare - Ned Kaye

Savage - Raion Kido

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!!

A literal gorilla

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

Mark Flynn

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
Atara Raven (12-07-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-09-2022), Major Jung (12-07-2022), Mark Flynn (12-07-2022), Ned Kaye (12-09-2022)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-07-2022, 09:25 PM

PPV OF THE YEAR
BACK TO....Relentless
Well I wasn't around and didn't exactly follow along for most of it, so it's a biased pick.

BUT!

It was a very theme, I felt had decent turn out and excitement around it and is one I'll def remember.

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR
[Pink]I can't pick just one tbh, I loved Alias' Otherworld Saga series. All of them.

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!
Our podcast. Those guys are just fun to listen to in general and it's one of the better podcast in Efedding I feel.

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!
Madness! Atty's world is the Twitterverse so it's the brand I saw most in my day to to day. It injected some fresh faces into the board, and despite being angled as made for some interesting stories.

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!
Themis Palaestra because that handler worked so hard on their promos and selling yadda yadda for reals...

The Midnight Dolls.

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!
Raion Kido. It was kinda hard not to notice him and what he was doing in XWF even when I wasn't paying that close if attention.

Dick Powers!

All the bad ass posters we get, the awesome characters he does, the podcast stuff he does, gotta go Gator.

This is more about someone who has done a tremendous job putting XWF out there for others to see, getting folks to check us out, doing extra work such as podcasts and graphics etc. - AS WELL as having handled a character in outstanding fashion. Think of someone who has done great at one or the other or even both.

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!
I'll get back to this.

BRAND MVP!!!
WARFARE - Ned Kaye
Savage - Raion Kido
Anarchy - Ruby
Madness - Vinnie Lane

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!!
Jim Jimson

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

Charlie Nickels. Always stirring trouble some where, always coming with insane stories, always putting his thoughts and votes out there,

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-09-2022), Ned Kaye (12-09-2022), Raion Kido (12-10-2022)
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-07-2022, 09:30 PM

Flynn definitely returned in 2021, not 2022. Like... at War Games which was in July.

Just saying...

[Image: XOMCMp0]
Accomplishments:
1x Universal Champion
1x World Champion
1x Lord of Violence
2009 X-Mas X-Treme tournament winner
2010 Lord of the Ring battle royal winner
2x Star of the Month (December 2009, February 2010)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes King Kieran's post:
Charlie Nickles (12-08-2022)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-07-2022, 10:02 PM

PPV OF THE YEAR!!!

Leap of Faith

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR!!!

W.O.R.M.D. - Thunder Knuckles, "Y'all musta forgot" - Roy Jones Jr.

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!

Re-Vamped Tag RP Rules

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!

Savage

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!

Flynn & NKWC, not even a contest.

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!

Raion Kido

Atara Themis
, the gum still has flavor.

Denzel Porter

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!

Alias - Charlie Nickles 1 on Warfare I forget the date., this was a nail bitter set of rps that made for a hell of a match.

BRAND MVP!!!

Anarchy: Mastermind, I can't think of a single athlete better to represent this show.

Warfare: Charlie Nickles, over the course of the year he's had a lot of high profile Warfare matches, and even won some!

Savage: Charlie Nickles, Come'on? How is this not true as well? A consistent TV Champion, who was also fighting big matches on Warfare? Gimme a break.

Madness: Graves, The LORD OF VIOLENCE matches just aren't the same with Chaz.

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!! Who was the best Ned Kaye?

The chamelon

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

Charlie may have won the battle of the brands but Mark Flynn
controlled the Universe.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Atara Raven (12-07-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-09-2022), Ned Kaye (12-09-2022)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-08-2022, 08:56 AM

(12-07-2022, 09:30 PM)Kieran King Said: Flynn definitely returned in 2021, not 2022. Like... at War Games which was in July.

Just saying...

That just doesn't feel possible. How??? Lol

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Mark Flynn (12-09-2022)
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

12-09-2022, 04:14 PM

PPV OF THE YEAR!!!

Cannabis Cup*

Massive show that saw Mark Flynn become the number one contender for the Universal Title he now holds by becoming the winner of the entire tournament!

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR!!!

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=44608

The reason why Mark Flynn got the Universal Title!

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!

The entire roster coming together!

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!

Savage

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!

Flynn & NKWC

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!

Angie Vaughn

Mark Flynn

Chris Page

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!

Leap of Faith 2022 - Charlie Nickles vs. ALIAS - XWF Universal Title

BRAND MVP!!!

Warfare - Peter Vaughn
Savage - Charlie Nickles
Anarchy - Edward
Madness - Themis Palaestra

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!!

The Gorilla

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

Mark Flynn
Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-09-2022, 09:11 PM

PPV OF THE YEAR!!!
Leap of Faith. I like the work Charlie and I did in the main event, but that LoF field was so wide open it was anyone's game, with an awesome result of Kido coming in and shaking up the whole fed's main event scene.

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR!!!
Chicken Soup for The Teenage Dream - Dolly Waters, Cannabis Cup

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!
This merging of the brands is a pretty big deal, I think.

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!
Savage. It's basically cannibalised Warfare, right?

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!
Mark Flynn and North Korean War Criminal

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!
Raion Kido obviously

I mean... with Flynn's being half way through last year (I was in the match!), there was somebody who actually returned this year (Jan) to win the Uni (March)...

You can fill in the blank there.

I'm actually going with Jenny Myst here. Pretty sure they stepped away for a bit and only came back in March or April. They've since come back in and really made themselves a focal point of the fed for the past several months with various titles to show for it. If Finn's happened earlier or had netted a title so far, he might be in the running. Honourable mentions to both Mastermind and Unknown Soldier each coming in to take the Anarchy title.

Gator's work goes unsung a lot of the time.

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!
Mark Flynn vs. Raion Kido - Relentless.

Relentless should have the biggest match the fed can offer at the time as the main event. This was definitely that. The two hottest characters, a new champ, everything you need.

BRAND MVP!!!
WARFARE - Peter Vaughn
Savage - Charlie Nickles
Anarchy - Ruby
Madness - Chris Mosh

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!!
Jim Jimson

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!
Mark Flynn. It's him or Raion, and who won when they met?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
Atara Raven (12-09-2022)
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-10-2022, 07:33 PM

PPV OF THE YEAR!!!

Back... to Relentless!
Cannabis Cup

2 Cents: Hard not to place credit towards Relentless being as though it is three nights of fuckery that are essentially three PPVs. Cannabis Cup because it's technically not an XWF PPV but the concept was dope and yeah.. Cannabis.. 

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR!!!

2 Cents: Because Vinnie says this is hard, I sure as shit ain't gonna help make it easier. The following drop top tier anytime challenge or competitive writing is involved. 

Dolly Waters (Dope Tag Partner fyi)
Nickles (He is a Serial Sick Minded Individual but he does his thing across multiple levels)
Raion Kido. His consistency at being good at being good is quite fucking annoying tbh but he's my boy. 
Alias should also be mentioned because I believe he takes time away so other people can eat at the top and that should be appreciated. 

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!

2 Cents: Next we will see Madness and Anarchy merged. Can't wait. 

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!

XWF
2 Cents: The beauty of this fed isn't the people. Some of ya'll need Jesus.. But we have something for every type of player in this god awful hobby of ours. Angle in weird locations, low budget indy vibes in Anarchy and then the two bigger shows which are becoming one with a nice middle ground for rp requirements. Others try this approach but I feel Vinnie, Theo, whoever else lends a hand in making this shit tick.. They have provided a second to none product.. XWF, the Brand. 

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!

Flynn & NKWC

2 Cents: As much as I want to join a Dolly Church and want to become Blood Brothers with TK and Bourbon, I gotta go with Flynn and NKWC. They held it down for a good minute. 

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!

Raion Kido

2 Cents: I dunno why Vinnie fucks with me by adding my name on this. I was here last year, dick.. Also this is a positive award so yeah, the argument against it being Kido is slim pickings. Universal Champion. Beat Alias? Has the Briefcase AND a great head of hair? Come on.. Got to be Kido!

Mark Flynn

2 Cents: Hands down, not even a contest. Was Tag Champs for a while, left, returned, became Top Contender and beat Kido. Show me a comparison? 

Chris Page

2 Cents: Page has done so much for the Brand in the last 2 yrs or so that it's hard to argue him not having earned this. Not everyone's cup of tea but he is able to juggle so much with so much having gone on in his personal life that it deserves the recognition. 

Honorable Mention: Vinnie and Theo. Both have handled every dramatic bitch fit and curve ball thrown at this fed from outside and in like studs. 

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!

Kido/Nickles Matches.

2 Cents: Maybe the biggest clash of characters you can have on this roster. A true Good vs. Evil and I think both of them gained from the matches. 

BRAND MVP!!!

Warfare - Kido
Savage - Nickles
Anarchy - Ruby or LSM
Madness - Bing Bong (🖕 they funny)

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!!

2 Cents: As a member of Trilogy, I am offended by the amount of disrespect shown to the homie Ned.. That said.. 

The Gorilla

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

Raion Kido

2 Cents: I really didn't want to add another vote for Kido because his punk ass already walks with a limp and still worries about the weight. I just think from someone who wasn't interested in returning to efeds a little over a year ago to what he has done and does since being back into the mix.. I have to give him the love here. Plus, I talked him into returning and was there in a segment with him when he won the Universal Title. His win is my little win.. Let me have this, shut up!

SIDE NOTES!!!
Having three !!! on every topic is a bit much.. You way too excited after two.. Like calm down Vinnie… Also, I was threatened if I didn't vote so I hope the hit has been removed. Let me live.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-11-2022)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-11-2022, 12:40 PM

PPV OF THE YEAR!!!

Back... to Relentless!

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR!!!

Thad Duke- http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=43648

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!

Anarchy

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!

Flynn & NK

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!

Raion Kido

Double vote:
Atara Themis & Unknown Soldier

Gator

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!

Universal Title Fatal 4 Way - Cannabis Cup

BRAND MVP!!!

Warfare- Peter Vaughn
Savage- Charlie Nickles
Anarchy- Ruby
Madness- Jackie O’

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!!

Jim Jimson

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

Here are all the SOTM winners for the year so far:

Mark Flynn

Thanks everyone again for a fun year of XWF. Merry Shitsmas you filthy animals
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Atara Raven (12-13-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-11-2022, 08:31 PM

PPV: Leap of Faith

RPOTY: TK, December 21

BIG OOC: Podcast

BRAND: LFL

TEAM: Flynn & NK

NEWCOMER: Kido

RETURN: Atara Motherfucking Themis

OOC HANDLER: Charlie Nickles

MOTY: Leap of Faith Main Event.

BRANDS

WARFARE: Vaughn
SAVAGE: Charlie
MADNESS: Any Themis
ANARCHY: Money Oswald

NKOTY: It’s gotta be the fucking Gorilla.

SOTY: Flynn
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Atara Raven (12-11-2022), Mr. Oz (12-12-2022)
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-12-2022, 01:02 AM

PPV OF THE YEAR!!!
War Games

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR!!!
Tough, tough, tough, but iirc Ned Kaye's The Heist was very impressive again

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!
Adding Madness, it saw an immense influx of new characters and talent

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!
Much as I'd love to say Anarchy, I think Savage was the most complete, fully-booked, almost always on-time show with great results and revelations

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!
Flynn & NKWC

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!
Raion Kido has to nab this one. Peter Vaughn definitely also deserves major recognition/consideration, though.

Mark Flynn

This should go to Vinnie but he won't want it.
As a fervent podcast listener, I'm gonna have to give this to Gator, because of his excellent job producing the pods, and turning them into something I'm always looking forward to.
Also major props to Atara for her GFX work and always casting the XWF in a good light out there. See, this is why I feel bad having to choose.

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!
WAR GAMES

BRAND MVP!!!
Warfare - Raion Kido
Savage - Charlie Nickles
Anarchy - LSM
Madness - Elijah Copeland

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!!
The Gorilla

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!
Raion Kido

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ruby's post:
Atara Raven (12-13-2022)
Peter Vaughn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-12-2022, 08:44 AM

PPV OF THE YEAR!!!

Fire & Ice

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR!!!
Thunder Knuckles - http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=43345

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!

Savage

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!

TNGB

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!

Raion Kido

Mark Flynn

Chris Page

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!

Leap of Faith 2022

BRAND MVP!!!

Warfare - Peter Vaughn
Savage - Charlie Nickles
Anarchy - Ruby
Madness - Chris Mosh

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!!

Write-In for Ned Kaye

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

Mark Flynn

[Image: mechanicposter.jpg]

CWF Paramount Champion
GCWA Hardcore Champion
Outsiders Champion (x3)
OCW Craze Champion
OCW World Champion
TPW International Champion (First-Ever) (x2)
PW Valor World Heavyweight Champion
XWF Universal Champion
Level Up Game Genie Winner
XWF Supercontinental Champion
WGWF West Coast Rumble Winner
WGWF World Heavyweight Champion
SCW (Sin City) Roulette Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Vaughn's post:
Atara Raven (12-13-2022)
John Madison Jr. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

12-16-2022, 08:57 PM

I've only been around for a cup of coffee so I'll observe this time, but I look forward to seeing the results.

[Image: 6CV1ZkF.png]
0-2 Singles
2-0 Duos
1x Duos Champion
1x Promo's of the Month
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Madison Jr.'s post:
Prince Adeyemi (12-18-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-16-2022, 09:16 PM

Quote:PPV OF THE YEAR!!!

WarGames. The story of a ragtag bunch of middle-of-the-card talent banding together to pull off an upset over the Uni Champ was crazy. And then that immediately kicked off the whole end-of-year Relentless Main w/ Flynn betraying NK. But, what a goddamned WarGames. Loved it.

ROLEPLAY OF THE YEAR!!!

When I think about RPs that made me double-take this year, like, wow this is different and awesome, I come back to Graves' Groundhog Day stuff. It was immediately compelling and really fun to read.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=44173&pid=174671#pid174671

BIGGEST OOC MOMENT!!!

Probably an unsung moment, but the revamped tag rules brought a new energy for people working teams solo. Levelled the playing field and brought a ton of energy to the division. I know the belts went through a period of hot potato, but I'm super excited that Vaughn and Maddy have the belts now and I'm optimistic that things are going to heat up again in the tag division.

BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!

Savage - It's the one I'm on most often nowadays lol

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!

Okay, I never vote for my own boys, okay?

But, Flynn & NK held the belts for over half the year. MATHEMATICALLY, best tag-team.

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!!

What an incredible group of great talent we got this year. All these names are incredible.

Anyway, Raion Kido, no question

Literal Gorilla

Chris Page and Theo Pryce I like their podcast

MATCH OF THE YEAR!!!

Kido winning the Uni at the Cannabis Cup. What a fucking shocker. Well deserved and truly felt like the whole narrative of the fed shifted. Still crazy. What a win.

BRAND MVP!!!

Savage - Charlie Nickles
Warfare - Peter Vaughn
Anarchy - Ruby "The" Jessica Anderson
Madness - Kieran King Great work on Twitter

NED KAYE OF THE YEAR!!!

'Inanimate Carbon Rod'

STAR OF THE YEAR!!!

Raion Kido. What a fucking year. Uni Champ in his rookie year. Incredible.
Hate Post Like Post