Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Chicken Soup for The Teenage Dream
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-08-2022, 07:47 AM

In the prelude to this series: “Dreams”, we saw Dolly Waters speaking to her uncle, R.L. Edgar, ahead of her steel cage match against Reggie Estrada in Spokane. The scene was tense. She was sleep deprived, weathered by bouts with anxiety, and chronic knee pain. Longing for an old familiar dream to ease her spirit. To whisk her out over the blooming earth, darting through the singing winds, and skimming along the gentle waves of her dreamscape. But only memories of burning questions swelled like a raging fire.

An offer to hire her former manager, Paul Heyman, being weighed with great skepticism, Dolly would go on to have a confrontation with her soon-to-be opponents for the Universal Championship. The drama of their booking in the Cannabis Cup spilled over into her match against Estrada on Savage. When the fire dimmed down, and the dust settled over Spokane, the once unsure Dolly, was now resolute. She would side with her uncle Edgar’s advice and accept Heyman’s offer to manage her career again. Only this new partnership would be on her terms…

Heyman was pushing for Dolly to remove herself from the Cannabis Cup match, but she had other plans. Something triggered in her when she got a good look into the Universal Champion’s eyes on Savage. The two of them, locked in a cage, chaos swarming around them, but neither willing to exit. The banal reasons she thought might justify their fight withered away. To Dolly, the motivation to beat ALIAS now took on a different tone. It would bring her to what she’s been longing for… to finish the dream. The dream that’s been lingering above her sleep, like it’s caught in the willow hoops of a dreamcatcher, ever since Mayday.

Paul Heyman, to Dolly, is just icing on the cake. A bit of supplemental insurance. Afterall, the man is one of the greatest wrestling minds the XWF has ever known. Dolly, as serious as she is about beating ALIAS, must believe that Heyman’s expertise can help give her the edge. He did after all help mold her into the wrestler she is now. Their partnership ended too soon, so many years ago, over a simple misunderstanding. But, more oddly, it was when managed by Heyman all those years ago that this longed-for dream began. A dream that played from May of 2016, until May of 2021.

But for anyone who’s paid close enough attention,you might suspect some apprehension on the part of Paul Heyman, as we now know that the last night Heyman managed Dolly, the viciousness she displayed in the wrestling ring disturbed him. And for anyone who’s paid even closer attention, may even suspect treachery from Heyman, given he was still in contact with Dolly’s malevolent grandmother, Misty after he initially signed Dolly as a client in 2016. A lie Dolly doesn’t know about… or does she?

Could her reasons for hiring Heyman now, at this moment, with everything she’s facing down… could it all mean more than meets the eye’s assumption? We might surely hope, because those suspicions of Heyman’s trecerary? They might be more than just a curious hunch:

Columbus, OH
Wednesday Warfare
Immediately following the Supercontinental #1 Contender Fatal Four Way

Dolly tears through a sable cloth curtain acting as a threshold from the stadium-side of the XTron, to the Gorilla position where the Warfare production team are seated. Top XWF executives, corporate sponsors, talent agents, even Smoking Bob Williams himself are watching as Dolly pounds her black wrestling boots across the metal ramp, heading toward them. Her ring wear from her battle against Calypso, Bourbon and JB gives Dolly a frightening looking demeanor.

Her all black polyester wrestling attire is torn from her collar and partially down her chest where welts have formed. Only one of her two long sleeves is actually worn across her arm, the other is dangling down near her ribs. While still walking toward the production team, Dolly turns her sleeved elbow in toward her belly, and threads her thumb into the collar of her shirt, pulling the other sleeve off and exposing the fresh red bruising on her shoulder and chest. Her shirt now pulled down above her belly, both sleeves dangling from her waist, the only thing covering Dolly’s chest is her black sports bra.

Though her body is worn and beaten, she's in tremendous shape. Those sleepless sessions of cardio and core training have paid off. Her muscles are lean and trim, and bulging through her veiny skin. Every cut between the joints and muscles along her shoulders and chest are defined, yet sleek enough to signify that her gains in the gym have been natural. Though half of the hair from her bun is pulled down into her face, slopped together from sweat and blood, Dolly doesn’t appear to be gassed at all. Even with the dark rings circling her eyes, Dolly looks prepared to wrestle another marathon. Which is a good thing, because she has to be in South Dakota to wrestle on Anarchy tomorrow.

Looking at Dolly now is almost like looking at two sides of the same coin at the same time. She’s wearing both the vitality and strength of her outward aesthetics and, with all of the visible wear and trauma of a battle-worn warrior. She bears it all in the open, with truth and confidence. That’s the demeanor she’s carrying with her into the Cannabis Cup. Unafraid to shy away from who she is, even coming off of such a:

That was a tough loss, kid.

The curtain jerks again, and following behind Dolly is her manager Paul Heyman. A depleted and pale look of shellshock on his chubby face. Sweat staining through the armpits of his black blazer, he pats away the sweat on his forehead with a ceremonial white towel that any wrestler's manager might carry around. As he turns into the gorilla position, he spots Dolly coming undone from her wrestling top, as she approaches the XWF production team. His eyes bulge, and he raises a had in the air, looking further into the backstage area and waving his finger towards Dolly, as if indicating for someone to stop his client from doing something dumb.

Just as Dolly is about to reach Smoking Bob Williams, a figure steps in her way. The tall, trim, militant frame of Rheldi Kingsley. Heyman’s personal assistant, and more obviously, as Dolly pointed out: Heyman’s bodyguard. She’s wearing a black pantsuit, something similar to a secret service agent. A firearm subtly adorning her waist. She folds her arms in front of Dolly just between the young warrior and the XWF Production team table. Rheldi’s head is turned, smiling down on the much smaller Dolly. “Not worth it…” she mutters to Dolly, her face wearing an expression as bent as Dolly’s attitude toward the outcome of her match.

In what was supposed to serve as a practice run for her upcoming Universal Championship Fatal Four Way, the match on Warfare was going great. Dolly’s plans of hiring Heyman were appearing to pay-off as she found herself in control of the matchup. But a few miscues from Heyman caused a whirl of confusion in the ring. As Dolly smashed Bobby Bourbon and pinned his shoulders to the mat, clean for the three-count, Dolly heard the ref’s hand slap the mat for a third time, only to rise to her feet and find that he was counting Calypso’s pin over JB.

Dolly stands there for a moment, taking in Rheldi’s attractive features before shifting to move past her, worth it’s ass.. dipping her shoulder around Rheldi as if to not be touched, a disgusted look on her face I should’ve won that match, and- she makes direct eye contact with Smoking Bob and then with head of XWF officiating who is standing right next to the Warfare GM -YOU TWO- she points them out with her index and pinky, turning her fist into as set of horns, -need to hold that referee accountable!

Heyman’s white towel slaps down from behind, and drapes over Dolly’s shoulder.

Blame me, Dolly.

Dolly turns curtly to face Heyman, her features twisted with impatience like she’s listening to the crazed ramblings of Charlie Nickles, waiting for him to say something intelligible for once in his life… she folds her arms and taps on her bruised bicep with her index finger.

...I guess- Heyman appears to be scattering around his thoughts, thinking of some sort of moral framing to build around what’s truthfully a lie, it’s the same puzzled look that appears on Raion Kido’s face in between awkward pauses during his promos. In sort of the same ways that Raion doesn’t seriously intend to win the Universal Championship at the Cannabis Cup, Heyman doesn’t seriously intend to see Dolly wrestle that night. He’s going to make one last attempt to change her mind. Especially now, coming off a decisive loss in a Fatal Four Way against lesser competition.

...I guess I’m still getting used to being at ringside again. Dolly looks flabbergasted as she sighs out, rolling her eyes and throwing her arms into the air. Twenty-five percent of my salary shouldn’t take any getting-used to, damnit!

Look! he reaches out a hand on her shoulder, lowering his head onto her, as if to build a sympathetic and emotional plea. Rheldi’s highetend sense and shoulders lower watching the scene unfold as the tension seems to have subsided from Paul’s touch. You know just as well as anyone how crazy those multi-man matches can be… Dolly exhales deeply through her nostrils, bringing her guard down to meet Heyman’s sincerity and wisdom, I made a mistake. The ref made a mistake. But we’re going to get it corrected, okay?

Okay. she trusts. This is the moment she’s been building for, and though the fatal-four-way practice didn’t produce the exact results she was hoping for, it was at least warm up. She knew if Heyman could figure out his role at ringside, and if she brought that same intensity to the Velvet Rabbit, that she would be walking away with the Universal Championship… and perhaps something even more important.

But listen to me, Dolly. It’s time to pull out of the Universal Title match.

LIKE HELL! her face contorts like she’s been gaslit, and all of that tension bubbles back to the forefront,

You’re not ready, okay? If this were a one on one, sure, but this match is setup for ALIAS to pick you three apart. You’re not ready for that, hell I’M not ready for it, we both proved that tonight-

You act like you haven’t led a wrestler to championships in multi-man matches before. What about Thad’s Uni win at High Stakes? What about my TV Title win in my first ever match?!

I was working with Thad for months before he won that match. We haven’t had enough time yet, Dolly. And I don’t want this to be your one opportunity at the Universal Title for another six years, do you understand me? Let ALIAS slaughter poor Raion and Charlie. Raion will eventually cash in because he’s incapable of winning any other way, and THEN we get you a one on one against him… he’ll be one of the weakest Universal Champions ever!

I don’t care! I don’t want it that way! she shouts, pulling the attention of seemingly the entire backstage area on her argument with Heyman. This is about MY dream, Paul! If I willingly went down that route, I would be pissing in the face of everything I’ve ever said. What would my dream be then, Paul? A fucking lie.

If you go out there and LOSE at the Cannabis Cup, then I can’t promise you that your dream doesn’t die, right then and there. I can’t promise you that you’ll ever get another opportunity again. Don’t be their filler Dolly. You’re worth more than that!

I ain’t worth nothing without the dream. The Cannabis Cup is where it ends. With, or without you.

Dolly turns and marches away from Paul. Throwing his white towel to the floor as she disappears into the backstage area.

“What are you going to do now?”

Rheldi asks Heyman,

Get me Pavel and Gaggendeep on the phone. It’s time to execute Misty Waters’ will…

Rheldi gulps, seeming torn between an affection for Dolly and a merciless task she knows her boss is about to embark on…

Coreytopia

Hey-*zzt*static*Co-*zzt*COREY! a frantic voice shouts in between Corey’s phone signal losing reception. Smith’’s eyes dart back and forth as he tries listening through the scrambled words to figure out who’s speaking. But in his home another situation has him scatterbrained, as he looks across the mansion’s clean and polished marble floors to an unsettling sight on a medical bed.

Corey’s friend Pan is kneeling beside the bed, shaking his head at Corey as he peels his away from Dolly. She appears comatose, lying on her back, her face pale and motionless staring off into the turning ceiling fan above her head.

Sweat forms on Corey’s head, as he touches his temple, feeling a jolt of pain, and turning his ear back into his phone.

Corey! It’s Edgar!

The voice on the4 other end of the phone finally clears up, all but for the sound of the ripping highways blowing past him as he speeds toward Coreytopia in Dolly’s pickup truck

Reggie?

Yeah, man! Where’s Dolly?

She’s here, dude. But something- he faces her again, she looks like a wax figure lying in that bed, -something’s wrong with her! Corey slips his thumb down and turns on the speaker phone

I know! They’re trying to kill her dreams! Pan hears what Edgar is saying and his eyes go wide, he darts his eyes back over Dolly and stands over her, understanding now what’s happening, he brushes her forehead. Her eyes still wide open without a blink. But it’s okay! Edgar looks over into the passenger seat of his truck where a small red cooler sits. I’ve got her soup! She MUST eat her soup!

I wonder what it would take to kill the dream… like, entirely.

I could ask Charlie Nickles. This’ll be what? His fourth failed attempt at a Universal Championship? What’s that gunna’ feel like, bubbie?

Sheesh-

Dolly shudders at notion of being such a grotesque, mouth-breathing, consummate failure, then she wretches, swallowing back a sudden thrust of vomit that fills her mouth

-sorry, she struggles, just- the and gags through the words, waving at the tears welling in her eyes - WHEW! Who’da guessed the bodily reaction to sondering empathy for Charlie Nickels would be rage-puking? Shew. Anyway, the dream… kill it?

Would falling short in this match at The Cannabis Cup finally be enough to do me in?

Christ, the way I hear folks talking these days, Dolly Waters is on her last leg -
Her face runs flatter than the fleshy patch of castrated anatomy under Charlie’s muffintop -Well, when I say “people”, I do mean good ol’ Captain dumbck Chuck. Anyone else not living in some distorted reality understands exactly what I’m capable of achieving in this match- so the answer is a resounding no. This match ain’t killing my dreams, one iota, whether ALIAS retains, or I’m able to stop him- my dream doesn’t die in a fuing strip club thank you very much. What, you think I’m Jenny Myst or something?

Dolly’s face twists into a smile at a dorky thought, she snorts and holds up her hand

Speaking of cluelessness: Brief moment to l-o-l at Raion likining a tittybar to some mythical battlefield. What a dweeb.

So what would it take to kill the dream?

Truth is, I don’t know if it’s possible- because I HAVE been on one leg, literally, for damn near a year. Could you imagine that, Charlie? To be nearing the absolute pinnacle of your passion, and ability for wrestling, and to be blindsided… to be hurt. To lose it all in a split second? To have to sit back and recover, and watch, and LIVE with that hurt every single day? It’s much different than a sudden inexplicable recovery from being shot by your long-lost daughter.

Could you imagine going back even when you’re still living in that hurt? Because you love this profession, and your friends in and around it so much? My friggin knee pops and aches with every move I’ve made in the ring since my return. To say I’ve been hamstrung would be beyond cute. And yet here I am, ain’t I? Still plugging away, still seeing that dream through. Because dreams never truly end, ain’t that right Cap’n Chuck? Your dream of being the most reprehensible, predictable, unoriginal, petty piece of sh to ever disgrace the XWF has carried you through. You haven’t stopped dreaming since you arrived have you?

Dolly snaps her fingers, snickering, thinking about all of the lapses of time in her XWF career. She thinks about how it always seems to be a talking point that one unoriginal dickwad after the next uses against her- desperate, and too shallow to introduce a thought-provoking argument.

It’s that low-hanging fruit. The easy-pickings that, on special occasions, Dolly will decapitate some poor bastard over… observe:

What’s that like, Charlie? Almost two years deep into yer’ career in the XWF, and between you and Demos there's no real hiatus to speak of. Two years of living the dream for Charlie has produced… what, exactly?

Outside of three blown-opportunities at the Universal Title, what has yer’ non-”FLAKEY” career gotten you that I don’t have? What championships have you won that I haven’t won, Charlie? Who have you beaten that I can’t beat?

Who are the biggest wins of yer’ career?

Betsy Granger? I guess she never was the same after I blasted her, huh?

Centurion? Wrekt. LOL. Wrekt in my first match in over a year! WITH JAMES RAVEN ON HIS TEAM. He got fuing wrekt too!

Bobby Bourbon? Did you actually beat him? Like, not in a battle royal? I’ve actually pinned his shoulders to the mat, twice. Yeah the guy who’s telling you to take laps like a sorority pledge to the Bastards? Ask him bout Momma Waters, Chuck.

Who else is there? Who’s yer’ biggest wins that weren’t via MY performance in WarGames last year? Raion? Well you’ve done nothing but tell the number-one overall pick for this year's War Games what a flaming sh-bag he is sooo
🤷‍♀️ According to you, pushing it down Raions throat means nothing. And if it was that easy for you.. PFFFT. The poor dude will have his turn soon, don’t worry.

Oh, but I diiiiid forget, Charlie “pinned” ALIAS folks…

For the Heavy-Metal-Weight Championship

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Charlie Nickels is legit the most delusional person in the XWF.

Charlie, did you know I once retained the Federweight Championship against Doc? When I was like 12? I’m sure you didn’t know that… I’m sure like nobody knows, remembers or cares about that. Can you guess why? Well, for starters I’d never brag about it, because I’m not legit mentally challenged, and most importantly it’s because the Federweight Championship doesn’t matter at all, and yet it still even mattered more than the Heavy Metal Weight. You might honestly be the dumbest wrestler I’ve ever faced. This is yer’ dream come true Charlie. Yer’ living it!

Tell.
👏 Me. 👏 Again.👏 What have you produced while not being a “flake” that I haven’t Charlie?

What’s the difference between twenty-three months of non-stop Charlie Nickles…

…and only eighteen months of Dolly Waters since twenty-sixteen?

THAT’S RIGHT! Charlie, you are literally more experienced than I am!

These Television Championship reigns that you cling to so dearly? Like they meant anything more than an eventual end? Literally my first match in this company was beating Chris Chaos for that belt, and I defended it to the point of upgrading to the Hart Championship. And hey, Charlie, that’s when the Television Championship was defended weekly, bubbie.

So you tell me, jackass. Have you produced more in your twenty-three months with the XWF than Dolly Waters has in eighteen-months? You’ve certainly had more blown opportunities at the Universal Championship. How about six major championship reigns? Nah? How about defeating six former Universal Champions? Nah? How about the three time Star of the month? Two time promo of the month? Not that either? How about having the reputation to be booked headlining the biggest wrestling event of the summer for the Universal Championship- even coming off of the worst leg of my career. What a kick in the nuts.

You got that? Even when I’m “sh”, I’m still at worst yer’ fucing peer, PAL.

Sounds like maybe you should try “flaking” and being “lazy” more. It’s gotten me further, sooner than all of yer’ “good” consistent work these last two years.

I say “good”, because let's be honest… was it just me that had a ‘Depraved Paedophillia Obsessed Rant’ square on their Charlie Nickles bingo card?

Of course not. Everyone knows that Charlie will say anything to sound edgy. Because he’s an inauthentic, ineffectual, in WAY over his head, barely more literate version of Thunder Knuckles, with all of the repressed sexual energy of the 4chan glory days.

Eat shit, Charlie. Don’t censor that one.

I’ve really had a time just slapping you around…

you know and the words actually MEAN something, rather than a profanity laced combination of every disgusting incest fantasy you’ve you’ve thought of since childhood

…but now’s the time to take the gloves off…

Now that I've stripped you down to show that you’re even LESS, figuratively, statistically, literally LESS than the “nothing” you accused Dolly Waters of being…

Guillotine, meet Charlie’s neck.

Charlie Nickles has no clue what he’s doing, he’s tried and tried to mold, and perfect, and change, and befriend and betray everything under the sun to not be such a bulbous, ball-washing failure and nothing seems to work. Charlie, Demos, Thrax, Charlie again, his buddies; Jimson, Marf, Lycana, my uncle Edgar, Rel Dixon, now Jenny, TK and Bobby? Yet this lonely prick has the AUDACITY to try disparaging the friendships I’ve had over the years in the XWF.

Tell ALIAS the pot is throwing a piss-baby, shit fit again. Only Dolly’s kettle ain’t caked and corroded with rot and disregard.

My friendships in this industry have been long standing, and not without their shares of ups and downs. But never have they been discarded, one by one in some feeble display of “improving” or “developing”. These are people who share the same passions, the same dreams, are they imperfect? Well… YOU sure the fuck were, Charlie. Imperfect, impotent, inhuman, indignant, in every single way, a self alienated ingrate, loathed by the world to the nth goddamn degree. Yet through, and after WarGames, I had time for ya’, didn’t I Chuck?

That’s right, folks! I mean we all knew Charlie’s fan-fic of WarGames was deluded, and not even worth acknowledging, but did you know that Charlie featured “the worst carnie he ever drafted” in his vignettes leading up to his upset victory over Betsy Granger? Happy I could help make yer’ shit more interesting… again. Seems like someone with such a rabid regard for me, wouldn’t be befriending me through their journey of something so important, huh? Like the eulogy at his baby-mama's funeral? Would you really entrust someone to review yer’ eulogy who is as worthless as Charlie claims I am? Of course not. He’s a delusional prick.

See but if we were to tell the REAL story about WarGames, the type of story Charlie wants you to think he’s telling- then the truth of the matter is this:

I carried the deadweight of the Carnies from the beginning to the end of WarGames. I saved Robert Main’s ass, not once, but twice in the ring after Cap’n Chuck was already well and Dicked. Hell, I even saved Robert inside of the goddamn circus tent after you nearly drugged us to death. Our whole WarGames run together was one instance of me saving our sinking ship after the other.

Talk about what a motherfucker self-doubt is, you all orta’ heard the tears once it became apparent that Robert Main was giving a compromised effort. The whole time Cap’n Chuck was trying to fold, it was ME pushing the Carnies, to hold us together and see us through that shit show.

And you know what's the most hilarious thing about it all?

You putting together that team, and unleashing me on Woodstock, is the most impressive moment of yer’ entire career. When, or where else will we see Charlie Nickles name attached to a feat such as pinning Caedus and Bourbon in the same night? Granted, It was Dolly GODDAMN Waters who put in the work and put those shoulders to the mats- but Charlie put the team together folks! Round of applause! You ain’t done nothing NEAR as impressive before, or since. Yer’ fucking welcome again you fat, balless piece of shit.

That's the difference Charlie. All these things you’ve criticized me for, trauma, addiction, the very real instances where i’ve “flaked” on pro-wrestling, these friendships of mine- I rode into WarGames with every bit of that on my sleeve, and attacked with intent and meaning and purpose. I slit my own fucking throat for the Carnies, and it was the best scene the Carnies put on TV, mostly because you and Marf were nowhere near it. You did back then, as you always have, and as yer’ doing now, nothing but barking revolting insults, trying to sound as hilarious and edgy as possible and not really mean what yer’ saying…

After all, I believe that’s when the dream surely would die: when yer’ too stupid to realize that you don’t mean what you say.

Just like Charlie’s entire promo against me…

Lol!

Everything he said about me was for the sake of sounding tough. Why else would he name-drop me in his Leap of Faith return video? Why else would he draft me to his WarGames Team? Why else would he feature me in his Bad Medicine promos?

Because he didn’t mean a word of what he said. That’s why Charlie’s promo against me was nothing but one thoughtless rape joke after the next, because he knows he’s got nothing on me folks.

Did you hear him, Raion?

Charlie Nickles said that Dolly is the best. That’s coming from a man who’s made a living off besting you, huh? You keep wondering why I’m in this match, like hasn’t not sunk into yer’ thick head yet, Raion? Or are you just too blinded by that swelling ego now to get a good feel for reality?

I know it must mean a lot having Theo Pryce swoon you with praise. It must feel good knowing that one of the principal owners of XWF has yer’ back, huh? Well guess who Theo’s previous pet-project was? Lol, has ALIAS told you about Corporate Chaos yet? Because I damn sure know that Theo hasn’t. That’s one he’s doing his best to forget. Raion, I can’t help but feel like yer’ on a similar career trajectory. So pardon me when I get a little glassy-eyed listening to you question my credentials.

Though I’ve only actually wrestled about eighteen actual months in my career, I’ve been in and out of the XWF through several different eras of talent here. I’ve seen many different iterations of the “best” this business has to offer… and I’ve thrown blows with them all. When it comes to this, Raion, when it comes to you picturing yer’self on a mantle such as that: DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE.

Is Raion really a D’Ville, a Soldier, a Caedus, an Engineer, a Main, a Lacklan, an ALIAS… is he even a Chris Page? Fuck no. I’d be willing to wager, that if yer’ new corporate compadre, Jason Cashe were putting in a similar work-rate to yers’, that he’d already be the Universal Champion. There’s me heaping praise on a new XWF star. Yer' teammate, Raion. Why don’t you ask Jason what his opinions are Dolly Waters are. Ask him who his favorite person to work with this year was. Even after he already stabled up with you, Ned and Mac. I’m yer’ favorite wrestlers favorite wrestler.

Ask me again what I’m doing in this match, Raion.

ALIAS understands. He called me consistently underrated? From the greatest wrestler of our generation? I’ll fuing take it!

What about Thad Duke, the man who’s record with me is one you’ve continually convoluted and confused, because yer’ dopey half-functioning brain has been rotted watching too many cartoons. You seem to hold your victory over Thad with such high regard… as you should. What did he say about Dolly Waters?

"Let me tell you about Dolly Waters. I know her better than anyone, except maybe Corey. She's been good enough, strong enough to win the Universal Championship for several years. The question isn't 'if', it's 'when.'

"Dolly, Corey's time is up. My time is up. You're all that's left. It falls on you now to once again plant our banner and stake your claim to the Universal Championship.

"Do it darlin', because you know you can."

I fugghin love that guy. That's what he said AFTER our match, Raion. Those really sound like the words of a man who thinks Dolly "dissapointed" him, or "let him down" like you claimed, huh?

See, Raion, it’s not that yer’ opinion of why I’m in this match mattered in the first place. I addressed EXACTLY why I’m in this match in the press-conference after Savage in Spokane. It’s not that I don’t deserve to be fighting for the Universal Championship, it’s because YOU weren’t deemed deserving enough to face ALIAS one on one. I mean this is yer’ moment, right? All eyes on Raion. Why on earth would the brass decide to book the breakout star of the year in his big moment, Universal Title match alongside a man who’s lost more Uni Title opportunities than he’s won major championships, and little ol’ me who doesn't “deserve” to be here?

Just think about it… You are where they book you.

And you’ve been booked alongside a little girl who can, according to you, only win on Anarchy. For as bad as you think I am at wrestling, Raion, the bosses think we’re on an evenish field in terms of talent.

LOL.

Do you think Theo and Vinnie know a thing or two about Dolly Waters? They’ve been writing me paychecks for almost seven years! You question their decision making booking me in this match? Tell me again who the narcissist really is. I question yer’ logic, buddy boy. ESPECIALLY since you said that your plan is to deal me the biggest blow of my career?

🤣🤣🤣 jeeeeezus, you really are a rookie, huh?

So the girl who is worthless, and undeserving, the one you felt you needed to come save from ALIAS, the girl at an all time low, the one you said is just a nostalgia act - you mean to tell me that a loss against Raion Kido would somehow drive me even further into this imaginary shit-hole you’ve dug fer’ me? That’s yer’ big purpose for this match? Like even lower than losing to Ring Master and Boots Lichter? Bravo dude. You must REALLY suck.

But that makes sense… because like I said: you are where they book you. In the main event of the biggest wrestling show of the summer… right alongside Dolly “the overrated, flake, nostalgia act” Waters.

Maybe try not being so desperate to discredit me, doofus. You see how it worked out for Charlie? And now here you are, pantless and castrated right beside him. What I’ve shown now is that yer’ not really well equipped to deal with someone like me.

It’s no wonder you haven't beaten Charlie yet, and that being the case, it’s a goddamn miracle you got by Flynn and Bourbon for THE case.

So what you mean to tell me, is that you can string together losses against inferior competition like you claimed Charlie is, and bounce back by the skin of yer’ sack and win a guaranteed Universal Championship reign? Sounds like it’s making more and more sense why I’m in this match, doesn’t it Raion?

I could kick the shit out of you like this all day, dude. Yer’ even easier than Charlie. If you were as brash, and destined to be Universal Champion NOW, as you claim, then why didn't you just cash in yer’ case for a one on one with Space Jesus? Then you wouldn’t have had to worry about all of the outside distractions, and who is and who isn’t qualified to be in the same ring as you. Modus Ponens be damned, he’s done it again! Maybe you’d be better off consulting with the spirit of Socrates and refining yer’ logic, because if you ask me- it seems like you know you better hold onto that case for after this match.

Guillotine, meet Raion’s fake-ass confidence, and his neck.

Raion the Li-on, the lying ass, pretend-good-guy who’s getting his jaw rekt by Dolly Waters.

Raion the guy cosplasying a spiritually intune, morally superior Anime hero who thought it cute to amplify scenes of child abuse from my past- then get butt hurt over some ambiguous Power Rangers reference. God yer’ pathetic. I mean I thought it was pretty cut and dry. Jason is the cool one, Ned was Billy the fucking dork, and you were the Yellow Ranger because yer’ a pussy.

Tracks right along if you ask me.

Far as I can tell, yer’ a fraud, Raion. And that’s not pooing on yer’ in ring ability. Will you be a Universal Champion? Of-fucking-course you will. You guaranteed that by winning at Leap of Faith. But you’ve also done and said nothing to indicate that it’ll be as a result of this match. And that’s why yer’ a fraud. You can’t possibly be obtuse enough to question MY deservedness of this opportunity, like some bloated gatekeeper, when you could’ve had this moment all to yer’self with that case. So why are you gaslighting everyone, Raion?

It wasn’t just that Theo and Vinnie knew you couldn’t beat ALIAS in a one on one, huh?

YOU KNEW IT TOO. And you know it now.

How do you kill the dream, Raion? When you don’t really mean what you say anymore?

When every word uttered is just a vapid round of self-filatcio and assumptions?

No matter. No meaning.

You wanna know the difference between “deserving” to be in this match, and having a purpose to be in this match?

Do you deserve to be here, Raion? Yer’ goddamn right you do, but for what purpose? The purpose is to stop ALIAS, Raion. He’s the Universal Champion for crying out loud! Do you need that written out in crayon for you?

Defeating him, showing him that things don’t have to come to as bleak and dreary an end as he thinks. Because he’s a dear friend and he deserves a happier ending than that, WE ALL DO. To save the fucking dream is the purpose of this match. You could’ve expedited things with the case, and you didn’t, or better yet you couldn’t because you weren’t capable, or confident enough to pull a Lacklan at Leap of Faith. But you could’ve had this moment, Raion.

ALL. TO. YER’SELF.

I keep reminding you of this because, you know this isn’t where your crowning moment lies. Elysian Fields in the strip club, my ass… yer’ somehow even lower than that. Yer’ just waiting for a cash-in, like a cheap hooker. You don’t mean a damn word you say, Raion. Yer’ dream is dead for the Cannabis Cup.

My dream can’t die, because I’ve never seen it to the end. Not yet. But I mean every word that I say. I hide nothing, and I hide from no one. I contemplated not taking this match. Former wrestlers, and professionals with decades of experience alike were all advising me not to take this opportunity. And It’s certainly not because of Raion, or Charlie. Why wouldn’t I think about backing out if I could? I’m honest and true to myself, and in front of all of you.

I returned early from an ACL tear, and haven’t felt comfortable in a wrestling ring since September of last year. My story is one peril after peril after pitfall after pitfall, and I don’t shy away from it, because it makes me who I am. True to the story. True to myself. True to the struggle. True to the dream.

Try being thrust into this life as a professional wrestler before you’ve even hit puberty and dominate in such a way that the world has expectations for a little girl who can’t even reach the gas pedals of a vehicle. That’s Dolly Waters. I am the fucking dream. It’s all I’ve ever been, right? A good idea. A cool character? A boxed up, bowtied example of potential? But when it comes nut cutting time, when reality settles into the focus and we’ve all woken up- what am I _really_?

I’m a human being.

And I’m a fucking warrior…

And warriors don’t always win. In my case, warriors rarely win, though the dream never ends, and the war rages on - I’ve never seen the end. And I know ALIAS will take me there.

Lethal Lottery Finalist. Bends knee to Caedus.

March Madness Finalist. Bends knee to Lacklan.

WarGames Finalist. Bends knee to Corey and ALIAS.

The consummate bridesmaid. It’s time now that I see, once and fer’ all, one way or the other, EXACTLY how this ends for Dolly. I see it through the dream, my friend. The future. The dream you opened me up to. The fire.

That’s MY fire.

That’s MY motivation.

That’s WHY I’ll win.

To hell with Raion’s shallow desires of immortality, and Charlie’s mounting obsession with not being a flaming pile of dog shit. YOU made me realize that I’m a more capable warrior than I ever dreamed… again I stress: yet.

It was wrong of me to lash out at you.

Chalk it up to some misplaced fear of losing you. That’s my selfishness.

And wrap it up with a little bit of hurt from hearing the way you spoke about me… as if I was just another one of these petty fucks who’s tried tearing you down non-stop for two years.

Have I always paid the greatest, and utmost attention to everything surrounding me? Could you blame me for saying hell no?

I know Raion thought it was cute watching my grandmother physically abuse me as a toddler, but I fucking killed that woman, like watched her burn alive. Then I buried the three friends of mine that she murdered. Yeah, real cute huh? Let me be the first to apologize if I EVER seem distracted, or spacey.

I sat back and waited to hear how you’d respond, ALIAS, because I wanted to give you something different. I wanted you to think about what’s really between Dolly and ALIAS rather than react to whatever bullshit narrative I could’ve constructed.

And again, you’ve made me an even stronger warrior. One more poised to win a match of this exact criteria and caliber than ever. Because listening to yer’ words reminded me of what our friendship means, it reminded me that I am afraid to lose you just like everyone else in my life, it reminded me that even in other worlds, you and I are destined to trudge through these dreams together.

It’s brought me to appreciate this moment. The watershed. The end of the dream. The moment when Dolly finally produces IT. You’re the one bringing me here, ALIAS. You’re the one pushing me to see it through.

After all this time. After all of these years, this is the moment that I’m finally called to compete for the Universe, and it’s still true my friend: I don’t want YER’ Universe. I want to fully realize mine, and that doesn’t happen without you. Just as yer’s wasn’t realized without Dolly. So ever forward we go.

When does beating ALIAS mean more than beating ALIAS?

Listen to yer’ words about me.

Charlie and Raion may not get it, but you do… you know that Dolly is knocking on an entirely different door in this battle. That of all the people currently poised to carry the fire of the dream further, I am the most underestimated of them all. ALIAS, you’re the greatest wrestler of our generation. Bar. None. There’s no lie. Yer’ greatness far eclipses the pettiness of yer’ run of the mil egomaniacs. You could spiral into a state of bloodlusting megalomania and it be completely warranted.

But how could you kill the dream, ALIAS? By not really meaning what you say anymore.

For me to want to TAKE yer’ Universe would mean exactly that. It would mean that I’m being dishonest. It means that I actually care about all of these poor saps you’ve maimed over yer respective runs. They all had it coming in one way or the other anyway. Most importantly It would mean losing you. It would mean the dream is dead. That it died before it ever ended. Because to you, there’s no difference between the Universal Championship and your Universe, or mine for that matter.

I know you mean exactly what you say. You think I’m capable, hell yer’ damn near rooting for me to win, but you don’t think I’m ready… you thought I’d be just like Raion and Charlie, and all the rest of em’? Saying things I couldn’t possibly mean, like every other dreamless fraud you’ve been fed?

But you didn’t pay close enough attention to the dream.

When does beating ALIAS mean more than beating ALIAS?

When it finally brings the dream to an end.

I can’t wait for us all to see it
😘

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
ALIAS (07-10-2022), Charlie Nickles (07-08-2022), Chris Page (07-26-2022), Mercy (07-08-2022), Raion Kido (07-08-2022), Theo Pryce (07-08-2022)