Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye For Now
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2022, 09:43 AM

You knew this was coming. I'll try not to get too sappy and lame.

First and foremost, my time as an active competitor anywhere has come to an end. For now at least. I am pretty well burned out and writing because I have a match has become a chore and something I dread and it has been that way since last fall coinciding with the end of the Thad v Flynn match cycle at Relentless. I have other projects I'm working on elsewhere (one major storyline and a "film" that I'm writing) that do not involve Thad in active competition and I'm not sure when that will change, but I know it will eventually. Might be a month, might be a year, I just don't know. That said, there are things I want to write right effing now and when those things pop up, they'll be here at home.

The XWF is and always will be my home no matter what projects I involve myself in elsewhere. These last (almost) two years have been the absolute most fulfilling period out of ten years (on and off) of e-fedding that I've ever had in this game. The wins and losses never mattered, even though that's easy to say after the fact and I've had far more wins than defeats. It was always about the story. Not the rp story so much as the tv stories. From Chris Page, to the Bastards, Ned Kaye, Flynn, Corey, Doc, Dolly, Chaos, Alias, even the one I told with myself in Duke vs Duke... that's what drives me. It's a lot more fun to work hard and win than to work hard and lose, but again, it's never been about wins and losses.

I love this place. I love the handlers, the characters they play, the mother fuckers that run it. From top to bottom, I can promise you, there is no place like the XWF. There is no place like home.

I owe so many people so much thanks. Those I've mentioned already know how much I love and respect them as handlers and as friends. That said... I need to especially thank Vinnie and Theo. Y'all worked real hard to protect this fed, to protect me from some bullshit even if I didn't really deserve it and I really can't put into words how much that means to me. I hope I proved your instincts right by being a valuable member of this community. Fedheads take a lot of shit and it comes with the territory, but the amount y'all had to put up with simply because I exist was above and beyond. I have deeply regretted my shitty behavior in the past for a long time and I thank you both so much for standing up for me when you shouldn't have had to. I've said it before, but I'll say it here again... I am sincerely truly sorry that I ever thought differently of either of you. You two are aces.

In closing, I might be done with Thad competing in the XWF (for now.) I might be done with Thad on XWF "TV", but I will never leave home. At least, not entirely.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 14 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-30-2022), ALIAS (05-30-2022), Dolly Waters (05-31-2022), ElijahMartin (05-30-2022), GarryRayRayNelson (05-30-2022), Marf (05-30-2022), Mark Flynn (05-30-2022), Mastermind (05-30-2022), Ned Kaye (05-30-2022), Peter Vaughn (05-31-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-30-2022), Raion Kido (05-30-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-30-2022), Tommy Wish (05-30-2022)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-30-2022, 09:48 AM

Thad, you earned the the righ to take a long hiatus from the in ring stuff, you put in so much work with your CDs that lowkey can over shadow the whole streak shit. It's been an honor to work with you in some capacity, and I do hope that you take the time you need to be a normie outside this so called efed world.

Hope you take good care of your projects and most of all... yo'self honey snaps finger
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Ned Kaye (05-30-2022), Raion Kido (05-30-2022), Thaddeus Duke (05-30-2022)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-30-2022, 10:07 AM

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Dolly Waters (05-31-2022), Marf (05-30-2022), Mark Flynn (05-30-2022), Ned Kaye (05-30-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-30-2022), Raion Kido (05-30-2022), Thaddeus Duke (05-30-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-30-2022)
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-30-2022, 10:46 AM

The company is in good hands with the talent on board right now, you go take that well deserved time off and find that spark you are looking for - the fed will be here, ready and waiting!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
Ned Kaye (05-30-2022), Thaddeus Duke (05-30-2022)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-30-2022, 10:50 AM

Good luck with everything, hope you can enjoy some well deserved rest! Hopefully see you around in the not too distant future.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
Ned Kaye (05-30-2022), Thaddeus Duke (05-30-2022)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2022, 02:28 PM

I was looking forward to coming back and testing myself against past opponents like yourself. We've had some good matches you and I, and I was trying to come back bigger and better faster, but my recuperation took a bit longer than I thought it would. I know what it is like to feel burnt out. I left for two years the first time because I gave my all to this fed, and well, I just hit a brick wall.

The second time around was just the health reason. But like I said I was looking forward to coming back and facing people like yourself.

You deserve a much-needed break Thad. You've won most of those championship belts and held them with honor. I enjoyed reading your stories, they were epic.

Good luck for the future Thad.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Thaddeus Duke (05-30-2022)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-30-2022, 03:00 PM

Now we have much more time to make out and stuff.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Corey Smith's post:
ALIAS (05-30-2022), Dolly Waters (05-31-2022), Thaddeus Duke (05-30-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-30-2022)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-30-2022, 03:26 PM

I FUCKING KNEW IT! with me being a shit head out of the way. Duke, you'll be missed, and since Corey is here right now... You too. Hopefully, it'll be sooner rather than later but until then... Happy trails.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Dolly Waters (05-31-2022), Thaddeus Duke (05-30-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-30-2022, 03:56 PM

I'll see you on the other side, brother man.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Adi Gold Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-30-2022, 04:31 PM

Take care, Thad! Smile

[Image: QoP2P5V.png&name=small]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Adi Gold's post:
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-30-2022, 04:31 PM

Who gets burnt out? Seriously.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-31-2022), ALIAS (05-30-2022), Dolly Waters (05-31-2022), Thaddeus Duke (05-30-2022)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-31-2022, 07:34 AM

Duke,

I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye on things. We didn't have much back and forth with this character but obviously with my Chris Chaos character things got a little heated a few times. I'll admit I didn't make it easy to like me, it's not really my thing. There have been times when I felt a certain way and times that I'm sure you have felt a certain way. At the end of the day however We Are Family. The impact you have had on the xwf community is insurmountable oh, and I really couldn't picture this place without you.

I have left a couple of times in search of greener pastures but I have always come back here because it truly is my home. Whether I am a champion or not, no other place has the same feeling and one of the familiar faces I always see when I come back is Thaddeus Duke. I also understand personal life as I find myself getting burnt out frequently as well.

Take however long you need we will always be here for you, one day I hope we can Tango again and this time I will actually beat you (one of the few I'm winless against.....ya bastard....)

Big respect homie and hope to see ya soon

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Thaddeus Duke (05-31-2022)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-31-2022, 08:05 AM

Well shit bro, hope you enjoy your time off. Try not to replace XWF with just beating your meat, it'd probably fall off. Seriously though have fun, be safe, live life, and love. Peace until another time,
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-31-2022, 08:08 AM

You’re the best. See you when you get back. 🖤

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Lexi Gold Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-31-2022, 09:58 AM

Sad to see you go, but best of luck to you. I hope one day we get the chance to write together.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lexi Gold's post: