Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: War Games Theme
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dia de los Muertos
22.22%
4 22.22%
Kaiju
44.44%
8 44.44%
Crime Family
27.78%
5 27.78%
Atticus... Literally no one cares apart from you, we just want a War Games PPV!
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! War Games '23 Theme
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-08-2023, 02:51 PM

Hey all,

So I started making the graphics for War Games and I've hit an intersection and would love some feedback to help decide on one.

If you don't know what War Games is, it's a multi-man tag match where captains are picked and they draft teams to go up against each other. Sometimes we use elimination rules and the survivors go into a final match to fight one another so we get one sole survivor who is rewarded.

Past themes have been Woodstock/Peace & Love, Cyber Warfare/Video Games and kinda like a US Election/Vietnam kinda thing. Here are the ones I'm stuck on right now.

Dia de los Muertos:
Day of the Dead/Mexico in general theme. Little early I know (Dia de los Muertos is at the start of November) but it's a neat theme and has a lot of cool and more interesting designs. Standard War Games affair otherwise. The only issue with this is the timing doesn't make sense.

Kaiju:
Big monster/mech battle and all that jazz. PPV will be hosted in Japan. Idea I had with this would be teams would choose a kaiju to represent their team as a kind of mascot; we may write up a giant monster battle for a bit of fun but that's a hard maybe. Issues with this would be characters most likely won't appear on posters, replaced with the chosen kaiju instead. Secondly, I'll have to make a list of monsters to pick from as I lack the tools to draw and edit custom kaijus.

Crime Family:
Possibly set in Chicago or New York. Teams would be crime syndicates or gangs with all the bells and whistles that come with the certain aesthetic they chose. Only real issue would be finding the right character images and assets to fit chosen crime family.

Any theme that isn't used this year will most likely be used in later years. And if you want to comment on why you chose a certain one to try and convince others and/or want to throw out any additional thoughts/ideas, go for it!

Thanks for helping out!

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atticus Gold's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (02-08-2023)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-08-2023, 03:29 PM

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Astra (02-08-2023), Atticus Gold (02-08-2023)
Astra Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-08-2023, 03:42 PM

VOTE KAIJU IN 2023
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Astra's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (02-08-2023), Atticus Gold (02-08-2023)
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-09-2023, 01:59 AM

Kaiju in a good lead, I'll leave this open until the end of today in case anyone has missed it.

Thank you for helping me out people.

Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

02-09-2023, 04:12 PM

I really love that Des Los Muerto logo and just thought you could have mixed it the crime family idea.

Sicario and Too Old To Die Young are whole vibes..we could have but your opponent in a barrel of acid matches, strap your opponent to post in a stable outback and beat the shit out of him matches, hang your opponents dead body from a bridge in the city matches...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Atticus Gold (02-09-2023), Dolly Waters (02-09-2023), Prince Adeyemi (02-10-2023)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-09-2023, 05:51 PM

Yeah I really loved that day of the dead, Santeria stuff too. But I get the pull Kiaju too

Either way, it’s getting closer!!! 🫠🫠🫠🫠

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-10-2023, 03:56 PM

Okay, thanks again everyone who voted. This year's War Games theme will be Kaiju. Thank you to Atty for giving me a really good idea with the kaijus btw. The ppv we have in November will use the Dia de los Muertos theme and next year we will have Crime Family War Games. Unless I think of more ideas and we have to go through another poll lol

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
Atara Raven (02-10-2023), Dolly Waters (02-10-2023)