Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 02:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convention Fukkery!
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-22-2022, 09:48 AM

We see Machina at a wrestling convention, where she was signing autographs and taking pictures (3 feet apart ala Sasha Banks), then a man in trenchcoat and ski mask cut in front of everyone. Then the man takes off the trenchcoat to show it was a supermark of Machina.

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU MACHINA I WAN AUTOGRP NERWWW!!!"

Then security takes the man away from her, and the line continues as normal. Then we hear THUGS them playing out of someone's phone speakers, as JB walks in the convention. Then he takes a look at Machina's booth, and nods his head at the line up.

"I like that you are very popular with the fans around here, hell I even saw someone cosplay as you earlier." 

Then he see's one of the cosplayers coming up to him, and Machina got up from her seat to shake her hand. JB then goes behind her, and does a Sleeperhold on her, as the people were going crazy. She then manages to break out of the hold, but JB kicks her in the gut and hits a Blacka Jacka through her merch table.

"Shit, my bad... looks like you won't be the lonely Virgil on Twitter anytime soon!" 

Then he places her legs on his shoulders and deadlifts her up into a Powerbomb Pin, with his face all up in her goodies as the cosplayer and the fans all counted the fall...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-22-2022, 11:40 AM

LSM kicks out, much to the enjoyment of all the fans at the convention! THE REIGN LIVES ON!

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latina Submission Machina's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-22-2022)