Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing Alias First Title Defense
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-02-2021, 05:01 AM

The Leap of Faith match this past Sunday was a resounding success. Corey Smith walked out with a shiny new 24/7 Briefcase but he wasn't the only one in that match who turned heads and impressed people. And it is one of those people who will be granted the opportunity to be Alias's first title defense as Universal Champion and that match will occur on the June 23rd edition of Warfare.

Ladies and Gentlemen your new #1 contender for the Universal Title is...

CORPORATE CHAOS!!!!

Congratulations Chris. You truly deserve this.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
JimCaedus (06-02-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Theo Pryce's post!
ALIAS (06-02-2021), Mr. Oz (06-02-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2021, 05:29 AM

Congratulations Chris! You have definitely shown up and out as a force through the years as a new chick I wish you luck even though I’m an Alias mark
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-02-2021, 05:51 AM

"EAT THE RICH."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
[-] The following 6 users Like ALIAS's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-02-2021), HeavensToBetsy (06-02-2021), JimCaedus (06-02-2021), Mr. Oz (06-02-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-02-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-02-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-02-2021, 06:30 AM

(06-02-2021, 05:51 AM)ALIAS Said: "EAT THE RICH."

"I am rich, yes. However, at least I earn my spots. I earn my money. No one has ever hand picked me in this company, or rather, made it known they were picking me, and handed me title shots. Christopher ain't shit and lost the same match I did.

I'd rather see Page go up against Alias to try and get his title back so he can try to bring it back home to BOB."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
HeavensToBetsy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-02-2021, 07:31 AM

*sniff sniff* Oh wow, that Corporate Favoritism candle is burning heckin strong this morning."

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like HeavensToBetsy's post:
JimCaedus (06-02-2021), Mr. Oz (06-02-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 08:17 AM

(06-02-2021, 07:31 AM)HeavensToBetsy Said: *sniff sniff* Oh wow, that Corporate Favoritism candle is burning heckin strong this morning."

"It really is."

Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-02-2021, 09:13 AM

(06-02-2021, 08:17 AM)Money Oswald Said:
(06-02-2021, 07:31 AM)HeavensToBetsy Said: *sniff sniff* Oh wow, that Corporate Favoritism candle is burning heckin strong this morning."

"It really is."

You seem upset Oswald. Can't you just be happy with your place at the head of BoB's kiddy table? It's the most notable role you've ever had in your entire life. Embrace it and leave the real work to the adults.

[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
JimCaedus (06-02-2021), Marf (06-02-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 09:36 AM

(06-02-2021, 09:13 AM)Theo Pryce Said: You seem upset Oswald. Can't you just be happy with your place at the head of BoB's kiddy table? It's the most notable role you've ever had in your entire life. Embrace it and leave the real work to the adults.

"If you're so happy giving a loser a title shot, then you should give the rest of us in the Leap of Faith match a shot with Chaos. If there's no bias here, if there's no favoritism, then I think four of us with Chaos should be in the match.

Then again, you wouldn't dare give Theo Jr. over there a reason to bitch and complain, would you? But, he could just claim he didn't lose, and just go straight into the title picture on your word.

Now, I don't mind corporate greed and choosing people as your figurative champion.

But can you at least pick someone who has a chance to win so it's more believable and not someone whose prime was, what? Three to four years ago?"

Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2021, 10:21 AM

I may be new Mr Cobblepot, but though I agree others are deserving as well, we should let the powers that be have their way for now. Alias will prevail if the Lord Fluffy sees fit. Until then take your fake belt climb in your cozy coupe and cry all the way home. One good month does not a champion make.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ariel Dixon's post:
JimCaedus (06-02-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-02-2021, 10:32 AM

So is that a no to sitting quietly at the kiddy table and waiting patiently for some scraps? Maybe if you had impressed me at Leap of Faith the way Chris did it would be you facing Alias at the end of the month. But you didn't, so you aren't. Why don't you stick to defending "fake" titles and leave the real title shots to people who actually know what they are doing in the ring?

JimCaedus (06-02-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 10:47 AM

(06-02-2021, 10:21 AM)Ariel Dixon Said: I may be new Mr Cobblepot, but though I agree others are deserving as well, we should let the powers that be have their way for now. Alias will prevail if the Lord Fluffy sees fit. Until then take your fake belt climb in your cozy coupe and cry all the way home. One good month does not a champion make.

"Lord Fluffy... is that the blue one or the one with the spatula?"

Do you have a light?

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 10:47 AM

(06-02-2021, 10:32 AM)Theo Pryce Said: So is that a no to sitting quietly at the kiddy table and waiting patiently for some scraps? Maybe if you had impressed me at Leap of Faith the way Chris did it would be you facing Alias at the end of the month. But you didn't, so you aren't. Why don't you stick to defending "fake" titles and leave the real title shots to people who actually know what they are doing in the ring?

"He only impresses you because he's the only hooker that is interested in getting brown on their nose. Outside of Rel, of course."

Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

06-02-2021, 10:55 AM

(06-02-2021, 10:47 AM)Money Oswald Said:
(06-02-2021, 10:32 AM)Theo Pryce Said: So is that a no to sitting quietly at the kiddy table and waiting patiently for some scraps? Maybe if you had impressed me at Leap of Faith the way Chris did it would be you facing Alias at the end of the month. But you didn't, so you aren't. Why don't you stick to defending "fake" titles and leave the real title shots to people who actually know what they are doing in the ring?

"He only impresses you because he's the only hooker that is interested in getting brown on their nose. Outside of Rel, of course."

Wow Oswald! On International Sex Worker Day/InternationalWhoresDay off all days. Show some class. You're B.O.B.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
[-] The following 4 users Like Atara Raven's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-02-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-02-2021), JimCaedus (06-05-2021), Theo Pryce (06-02-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-02-2021, 10:58 AM

Or it could be because he doesn't vomit all over himself every time he opens his mouth. Considering you spend most of your time rotating your head between the ass cracks of Miss Fury and Chris Page I would be careful who you accuse of being an ass kiss. But hey I'm a fair guy and in the interest of making sure we don't overlook our mentally deficient roster members I am granting you your request for a free title shot. Go here to claim your free Make A Wish token.

Atara Raven (06-02-2021), JimCaedus (06-05-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-02-2021, 11:03 AM

(06-02-2021, 10:55 AM)Atara Themis Said:

Wow Oswald! On International Sex Worker Day/InternationalWhoresDay off all days. Show some class. You're B.O.B.

BOB B team. That last part is extremely important to know.

JimCaedus (06-05-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 11:09 AM

(06-02-2021, 10:58 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Or it could be because he doesn't vomit all over himself every time he opens his mouth. Considering you spend most of your time rotating your head between the ass cracks of Miss Fury and Chris Page I would be careful who you accuse of being an ass kiss. But hey I'm a fair guy and in the interest of making sure we don't overlook our mentally deficient roster members I am granting you your request for a free title shot. Go here to claim your free Make A Wish token.

"You can ask both Fury and Page how little I try to brown nose them. Also, make sure you check for kernels, so Chaos doesn't choke on all the free shit you'll be giving him until you're finally tired of watching him lose every opportunity he gets.

It started at Leap, and it'll end with a splat. Leaving an outline of the man that Chaos used to be.

And Atara, sorry. I should've said 'sex worker', but still, shitplay is still nasty and almost every sex worker has more class than people like Chaos and Rel."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Atara Raven (06-02-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-02-2021, 11:37 AM

I don't need to ask Miss Fury or Chris Page what my own eyes and ears tell me to be true. Ever since the day where you were made to look like a fool by the upper echelon of BOB you have been working triple overtime to not only get back into their good graces but stay there. You remember that day right? It was just shy of a week after Doc D'Ville won the crown and asked for you to bend the knee and instead of just doing it like you should have you straightened your tie, raised up your chin and tried to be a tough guy only get smacked back down like the gutter trash that you are. Keep talking about how rich you are as if being rich in and of itself makes you important. It doesn't. Money only gets you a seat at the table. It's what you do once you are there that matters and so far you've done nothing but fold every hand you've ever been dealt. So do yourself a favor and stop worrying about what opportunities Chris Chaos may throw away and instead focus on all of your wasted opportunities. They are both plentiful and recent. That should keep you occupied for a while I suspect.

JimCaedus (06-05-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 11:59 AM

(06-02-2021, 11:37 AM)Theo Pryce Said: I don't need to ask Miss Fury or Chris Page what my own eyes and ears tell me to be true. Ever since the day where you were made to look like a fool by the upper echelon of BOB you have been working triple overtime to not only get back into their good graces but stay there. You remember that day right? It was just shy of a week after Doc D'Ville won the crown and asked for you to bend the knee and instead of just doing it like you should have you straightened your tie, raised up your chin and tried to be a tough guy only get smacked back down like the gutter trash that you are. Keep talking about how rich you are as if being rich in and of itself makes you important. It doesn't. Money only gets you a seat at the table. It's what you do once you are there that matters and so far you've done nothing but fold every hand you've ever been dealt. So do yourself a favor and stop worrying about what opportunities Chris Chaos may throw away and instead focus on all of your wasted opportunities. They are both plentiful and recent. That should keep you occupied for a while I suspect.

"When was I given a title opportunity? Seriously, when was the last time I had one? Last year? Yes. So many opportunities. I've had one shot at a title. I wasn't ready then. If you look at what I've done since, I have shown up, and shown up stronger than I ever have been. You're blind if you've not noticed it. Even those who constantly mocked me, those in BOB who never looked at me as good enough, have changed their tunes.

When I want something, You will never see a harder worker. I wanted that fucking case and I SHOWED every single one of you that a highly motivated Oswald Autem Sephtis, is a force not to be reckoned with. Corey got the case, woopedy doo.

Tell me, Theo. I want you to fucking tell me something. Since I came back and joined BOB, how many goddamn opportunities have I ever had? I've had one shot at the Anarchy title.

You motherfuckers STILL owe me a Hart Championship shot after I beat Peter Gilmour

I created my title, because you motherfuckers cheated me out of that title shot.

However, it's been almost a fucking year, so instead, I'll earn my next championship shot. Instead of it being gifted unto me because I sucked someone's dick and let them use my face as their toilet in order to get it.

Telling me I've had many opportunities. You may run the company, but you don't know shit from a slightly melted bar of Snickers."

he scoffs and begins muttering under his breath

"Cheap suit wearing ass. motherfucker. Telling me I've had opportunities."

[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Atara Raven (06-02-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-02-2021), JimCaedus (06-05-2021)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-02-2021, 12:17 PM

(06-02-2021, 10:58 AM)Theo Pryce Said: . Go here to claim your free Make A Wish token.

Marf, startled by the faintest echo of Theo’s voice, bolts upright, awake from his slumber in the middle of the 24/7 halls.

Wh-wha...who...wait, is somebody finally going to come play!?

He fumbles around in the old, wretched looking sleeping bag Alias left for him. Or at least he thinks that’s what happened...

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
[-] The following 5 users Like Marf's post:
Atara Raven (06-02-2021), JimCaedus (06-05-2021), Lycana (06-02-2021), Mr. Oz (06-02-2021), Theo Pryce (06-02-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-02-2021, 12:29 PM

There you go. Broke Ass Oswald just pulled his pants down and showed the entire world his ass. You know the difference between people like me and people like you? Aside from the fact that I'm actually successful and you're a joke? It's that when I wanted something I TOOK it. When I wanted Pryce Industries I took it. When I wanted the Universal Title from Eli James I took it. When I wanted to own half of the company I FUCKING TOOK IT. You on the other hand just stood there bare ass and told everyone how you are waiting for a handout. How many opportunities have you had? Who the hell do you think I am? Your mother? It's not my job to give you shit. You want a shot, go take it. Alias didn't wait for someone to give him the Universal Title. He took it. My nephew Little Lord Fuck Pants, he didn't wait for Ned to offer him the Hart title. He said he wanted it and he took it. I handed you a shot a the Freestyle Championship a few hours ago and you didn't take it. I lead you to water but you were too proud to drink. You realize the Xtreme Champion can be challenged literally 24-7 and have you challenged him or her lately? No. The answer is no. Not in 9 months have you even bothered. Like I said Oswald, money gets you a seat at the table. Successful people don't wait for success to be handed to them, they grab it by the balls and they make it their bitch. Say what you want about Chris's hey day being back in the day but when have you ever had a hey day? The most talked about you've ever been in this place is today because I gave you the gift of my attention and you did nothing but soil all over yourself with it. Pathetic. I can see why when Miss Fury wanted to get her pet project on television and make her dream a reality she came to me to make it happen instead of relying on a good for nothing complainer such as yourself. Keep standing there with your hand out hoping someone miraculously walks by and drops a golden ticket in there.

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 01:11 PM

(06-02-2021, 12:29 PM)Theo Pryce Said: There you go. Broke Ass Oswald just pulled his pants down and showed the entire world his ass. You know the difference between people like me and people like you? Aside from the fact that I'm actually successful and you're a joke? It's that when I wanted something I TOOK it. When I wanted Pryce Industries I took it. When I wanted the Universal Title from Eli James I took it. When I wanted to own half of the company I FUCKING TOOK IT. You on the other hand just stood there bare ass and told everyone how you are waiting for a handout. How many opportunities have you had? Who the hell do you think I am? Your mother? It's not my job to give you shit. You want a shot, go take it. Alias didn't wait for someone to give him the Universal Title. He took it. My nephew Little Lord Fuck Pants, he didn't wait for Ned to offer him the Hart title. He said he wanted it and he took it. I handed you a shot a the Freestyle Championship a few hours ago and you didn't take it. I lead you to water but you were too proud to drink. You realize the Xtreme Champion can be challenged literally 24-7 and have you challenged him or her lately? No. The answer is no. Not in 9 months have you even bothered. Like I said Oswald, money gets you a seat at the table. Successful people don't wait for success to be handed to them, they grab it by the balls and they make it their bitch. Say what you want about Chris's hey day being back in the day but when have you ever had a hey day? The most talked about you've ever been in this place is today because I gave you the gift of my attention and you did nothing but soil all over yourself with it. Pathetic. I can see why when Miss Fury wanted to get her pet project on television and make her dream a reality she came to me to make it happen instead of relying on a good for nothing complainer such as yourself. Keep standing there with your hand out hoping someone miraculously walks by and drops a golden ticket in there.

"Every time I earn something, you people don't do a goddamn thing. You never keep to your fucking words. Every time I have won a match where I become #1 contender, you people completely fucking ignore it. Instead you decide to give other people MY spots.

Taking those spots, when I have been named the #1 contender, is fucking stupid. I shouldn't have to take a spot, when I already won it.

It's not my fault you people are incapable of running this business correctly.

Don't offer #1 contenderships, don't offer title shots, if you're not going to keep to your goddamned word.

I shouldn't have to run up to you cunts and say 'Hey, so, about that match I won to win that #1 spot. Can I pretty please have my match?' every fucking time I get one! You should be automatically be putting me IN A MATCH THE SECOND I WIN MY SPOT! YOU LAZY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS!"

He exhales slowly, fixing his tie

"Instead it's somehow my fault for not taking that spot.

Get the fuck out of here. I don't book the goddamn shows, because the people who do are nothing more than a bunch of monkeys fucking a hole into a coconut. Just shut the fuck up, Theodora the Explorer. You show how little you know about your own product every time you open your mouth. If you knew this company better, I wouldn't have to beg for a match I had already earned. You should be immediately be putting me in that match. Instead, we now have this conversation. So glad you 'took' what you wanted. So glad you 'took' it. Taking something, is not earning it, and if you earn it, you deserve your place in what you wanted. I have won several #1 contenderships. Never once did you people book me in a match for those titles. Instead you just let the whole thing rot in heaven.

I've never forgotten, Teddy. I never forgot all the times I have earned spots, and you people threw me to the wayside and essentially rendered those wins null and void as if it never goddamn happened.

Chaos didn't take his chance at the title. You gave it to him. You talk about people should take the things they want, but your little fucking bitch didn't take his spot, you gave it to him. Based on a performance where in that same match, I battered everyone, and actually had the same case that had the contract, before it constantly got knocked away from me. That same match, he lost and I cannot stress that enough. The fact of the matter is that he. Fucking. Lost. "

Atara Raven (06-02-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-02-2021, 01:32 PM

I think someone in the Brotherhood of Baddiesneeds to give you a lesson or two on how not to embarrass the entire group everytime you open your mouth. I mean sweet Jesus I haven't seen some ugly cry that badly since the wife made me watch a Claire Danes movie.

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 01:37 PM

(06-02-2021, 01:32 PM)Theo Pryce Said: I think someone in the Brotherhood of Baddiesneeds to give you a lesson or two on how not to embarrass the entire group everytime you open your mouth. I mean sweet Jesus I haven't seen some ugly cry that badly since the wife made me watch a Claire Danes movie.

He smirks

"It's hard to deny the truth, so you resort to this childish comeback about me 'crying'. That is why you have to resort to such pedestrian comebacks. You know I'm right. You don't want to admit I'm right. So that means I'm 'crying'. How original.

Shut the fuck up and do your job better, Theo. You're management, that's all you are now.

So go fucking manage the XWF like you give a damn about this company."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-02-2021, 01:52 PM

Childish comebacks? This entire exchange has been nothing but you using childish comebacks with a sprinkling of self pity and self abortion.

The truth is you are a sad pathetic person who both wants the world but refused to do anything to actually see that dream become a reality. Taking something isn't earning it? What's next money doesn't buy you happiness? Give me a break.

A person who actually knows the first thing about being successful would need only be passed over once for a title shot they earned before they changed up tactics and went about things a different way. But no not you. Not Oswald. He'd rather just sit in the corner and bitch and moan about all the ways in which the world has mistreated him.

Here's a novel idea you stunted excuse for a human, the next time you tell the staff that you want to be booked on a show say "Hey GM, I earned a shot at this title on this date, I'm taking my title shot now." Instead of writing it down in your Diary of Tears hoping you can one day use it as an example of how management has failed you.

If I was the leader of BOB I'd be drinking myself stupid at how you just embarrassed that entire group over the course of a few hours. Nothing says Brotherhood of Baddies like Big Fat Boss Baby over here crying all over his thrift store three piece.

ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 02:03 PM

(05-29-2021, 08:39 PM)Miss Fury Said:
(05-29-2021, 08:31 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Ozzy, you're fucking BOB Elite now. Whoop this clown in the goofy Dracula cape's ass at Leap. Why argue when you can just clobber?

💯

Do you have a light?

[-] The following 5 users Like ALIAS's post:
Atara Raven (06-02-2021), JimCaedus (06-05-2021), Marf (06-02-2021), Mr. Oz (06-02-2021), Theo Pryce (06-02-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 02:28 PM

(06-02-2021, 01:52 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Childish comebacks? This entire thread has been nothing but you using childish comebacks with a sprinkling of self pity and self abortion.

The truth is you are a sad pathetic person who both wants the world but refused to do anything to actually see that dream become a reality. Taking something isn't earning it? What's next money doesn't buy you happiness? Give me a break.

A person who actually knows the first think about being successful would need only be passed over once for a title shot they earned before they changed up tactics and went about things a different way. But no not you. Not Oswald. He'd rather just sit in the corner and bitch and moan about all the ways in which the world has mistreated him.

Here's a novel idea you stunted excuse for a human, the next time you tell the staff that you want to be booked on a show say "Hey GM, I earned a shot at this title on this date, I'm taking my title shot now." Instead of writing it down in your Diary of Tears hoping you can one day use it as an example of how management has failed you.

If I was the leader of BOB I'd be drinking myself stupid at how you just embarrassed that entire group over the course of a few hours. Nothing says Brotherhood of Baddies like Big Fat Boss Baby over here crying all over his thrift store three piece.

"This is getting nowhere, Theo. You want us to make all the moves, so you can sit in your chair and do next to nothing except make matches official. You don't want to take the blame, so you pass it on us. If we earn a shot, it's our fault if we don't take our shot. How absolutely stupid it sounds? We took our chance when we win our #1 contender spot. It's an automatic thing. All your job, is to make sure that the next match they're booked for, is for the title they won the #1 spot for. That's all you have to do. 'Well let's see who won the #1 contender spot for the Television title. Oh, they did. Next match is going to be them versus the champion.'

You know what you're like, to me? It's like how some schools want you to show you their ways of how they came to the answer of the equation in one way, but you decide 'No, I want you to show your work by doing it this way.' when the other way is just as fine. You have several jobs, sure, I don't envy that kind of pressure, but the one that's the most lax, the one that's so goddamn easy to perform, is booking.

So why the fuck are you so terrible at it?"

Atara Raven (06-02-2021)
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2021, 06:40 PM

(06-02-2021, 10:47 AM)ALIAS Said:
(06-02-2021, 10:21 AM)Ariel Dixon Said: I may be new Mr Cobblepot, but though I agree others are deserving as well, we should let the powers that be have their way for now. Alias will prevail if the Lord Fluffy sees fit. Until then take your fake belt climb in your cozy coupe and cry all the way home. One good month does not a champion make.

"Lord Fluffy... is that the blue one or the one with the spatula?"

Lord Fluffy is the one that carries the purse good Sir. How dare you besmirch his good name. A spatula? A spatula? You disgust me! May a thousand cicadas fornicate on your grave. In all seriousness though Lord Squishy Pants carries the Spatula and is the unofficial ruler of Bikini Top. Not Bottom mind you. You don’t wanna fuck with Spongebob! Damn I need to lay off the good good before bed. On to your regularly scheduled program
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2021, 07:08 PM

Whoa there Bessie! Methinks you speaketh my name when thou dost know me. In other words keep my name out of your fucking gobbler, before I take that fake fucking title of yours and shove it so far up your fucking ass you will be shitting cubic zirconia for a god damn week! Take your butt pounding from boss man and like it!
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-02-2021, 07:11 PM

Know what Unc? He really does deserve this.

I for one, totes agree.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
ALIAS (06-02-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 07:55 PM

(06-02-2021, 07:08 PM)Ariel Dixon Said:

Whoa there Bessie! Methinks you speaketh my name when thou dost know me. In other words keep my name out of your fucking gobbler, before I take that fake fucking title of yours and shove it so far up your fucking ass you will be shitting cubic zirconia for a god damn week! Take your butt pounding from boss man and like it!

"No."

Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-02-2021, 10:25 PM

What is it with you and eating stuff?

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-04-2021), JimCaedus (06-05-2021), Mr. Oz (06-03-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-02-2021, 11:35 PM

(06-02-2021, 10:25 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said:

What is it with you and eating stuff?

[Image: wF1WH4k.gif]

Do you have a light?

[-] The following 3 users Like ALIAS's post:
JimCaedus (06-05-2021), Mr. Oz (06-03-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-04-2021)
Derrick Diamond Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-03-2021, 02:16 AM

I thought this was about Alias’s first title defense?

[Image: Jkq64Z1.png]
CO-GENERAL MANAGER OF WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
[-] The following 2 users Like Derrick Diamond's post:
Charlie Nickles (06-03-2021), JimCaedus (06-05-2021)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

06-03-2021, 09:09 AM

It was, then Chaos was mentioned and we all forgot.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
JimCaedus (06-05-2021), Thaddeus Duke (06-03-2021)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-03-2021, 03:20 PM

(06-02-2021, 02:28 PM)Money Oswald Said:
(06-02-2021, 01:52 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Childish comebacks? This entire thread has been nothing but you using childish comebacks with a sprinkling of self pity and self abortion.

A person who actually knows the first think about being successful would need only be passed over once for a title shot they earned before they changed up tactics and went about things a different way. But no not you. Not Oswald. He'd rather just sit in the corner and bitch and moan about all the ways in which the world has mistreated him.

"This is getting nowhere, Theo. You want us to make all the moves, so you can sit in your chair and do next to nothing except make matches official. You don't want to take the blame, so you pass it on us. If we earn a shot, it's our fault if we don't take our shot. How absolutely stupid it sounds? We took our chance when we win our #1 contender spot. It's an automatic thing. All your job, is to make sure that the next match they're booked for, is for the title they won the #1 spot for. That's all you have to do. 'Well let's see who won the #1 contender spot for the Television title. Oh, they did. Next match is going to be them versus the champion.'

You know what you're like, to me? It's like how some schools want you to show you their ways of how they came to the answer of the equation in one way, but you decide 'No, I want you to show your work by doing it this way.' when the other way is just as fine. You have several jobs, sure, I don't envy that kind of pressure, but the one that's the most lax, the one that's so goddamn easy to perform, is booking.

[Image: P6bTdNS.gif]

"This is the most entertaining thing I have heard in quite a while. This was more raw entertainment than watching Jim Caedus implode within himself in nearly every promo. Oswald, that's what you are at this point, entertainment. You give us a good laugh. You want to be a whiny baby, you should go hang out with the other whiney babies. You want a hand out? I am willing to part ways with my Justin Bieber tickets. I won't have time to go anyway.

Just do us all a favor and be the XWF's version of a water boy and shut the fuck up. Hell, I think Theo will even be alright with upgrading your title to "Hydration Specialist". At least then you can sound important. Or how about "B.O.B's TEAM MANAGER". I bet they'd even print you a nice windbreaker with MANAGER on it. You're so desperate to sound important, I am giving you an opportunity! We are all about opportunities here in the XWF and I am, as you know, a generous man.

It sucks to suck, Oz, you just have a knack of sucking more than the rest of us."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Theo Pryce (06-03-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chris Chaos's post!
Dolly Waters (06-03-2021), Mr. Oz (06-04-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-03-2021, 03:50 PM

(06-03-2021, 03:20 PM)Chris Chaos Said:

"This is the most entertaining thing I have heard in quite a while. This was more raw entertainment than watching Jim Caedus implode within himself in nearly every promo. Oswald, that's what you are at this point, entertainment. You give us a good laugh. You want to be a whiny baby, you should go hang out with the other whiney babies. You want a hand out? I am willing to part ways with my Justin Bieber tickets. I won't have time to go anyway.

Just do us all a favor and be the XWF's version of a water boy and shut the fuck up. Hell, I think Theo will even be alright with upgrading your title to "Hydration Specialist". At least then you can sound important. Or how about "B.O.B's TEAM MANAGER". I bet they'd even print you a nice windbreaker with MANAGER on it. You're so desperate to sound important, I am giving you an opportunity! We are all about opportunities here in the XWF and I am, as you know, a generous man.

It sucks to suck, Oz, you just have a knack of sucking more than the rest of us."

"I'd rather be entertaining, than being a bore like yourself, Christy. You want to call me but don't have the balls to actually call me it, so you think of a way to try and equate me to someone who is mentally deficient in order to try and prove a point.

You are not that good.

Plain and simple. You think you're hot shit. Instead you're more like a kitten, mewling at people as it thinks it's a tiger. Every time you speak, it's so annoying it makes me think of those cringey emo kids that used to say and type out to their friends 'rAwr xD' all the fucking time.

Go back under Theo's desk and polish his rod better. Maybe he'll actually help you win your matches, if you do your best to be the greatest cocksleeve he knows you can be."

Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-03-2021, 04:37 PM

(06-03-2021, 03:20 PM)Chris Chaos Said:
(06-02-2021, 02:28 PM)Money Oswald Said:

Says the guy who has yet to remove his head from his ass after four straight years of sucking so hard that Micheal Graves made you his regular whipping boy. Aren't you also something like 0-50 against Caedus? Nice suit, but it's not enough to cover that wretched stench of failure that we've all come to associate with you.

And a Theo alliance?

What's the matter? Couldn't get an invite to JoinBOB?

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
[-] The following 3 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Atara Raven (06-03-2021), JimCaedus (06-05-2021), Mr. Oz (06-03-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-04-2021, 04:39 PM

"That's what I fucking thought, Chaos. Daddy isn't protecting you from us guiding you straight into the fire."

Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2021, 05:24 PM

Jeebus man! Take a Xanax and a shot of whiskey. If you need your diapy changed I’m sure one of your BoB bitches will do it for ya
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-04-2021, 05:34 PM

If Alias's top contenders are going to be Chris Chaos and Money Oswald, he's going to be in for a LONG title run.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021