Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 12:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family emergency
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-01-2019, 11:21 AM

Hey guys,

As you know i haven't been around much. I have been dealing with a family emergency of my mom being in the hospital getting treated for servere dehydration and acute reinal failure.
Because of that, im the only abled body person to take care of an autistic relative.
Dont know how much time she has.
Muchless figuring how to sign the new lease on the apartment when all three of us has to sign it.
And also figuring out how to pay the bills to.
And so on
Because of what is going on, i have to step away to deal what im dealing with.
And its possible that i have to quit this.
Please praying for a speedy recovery covery.
Need all the prayers i can get.

Love you guys

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
John Rogan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-01-2019, 11:22 AM

I hope she pulls through buddy. I'll be praying for her.

[Image: kYQX8Mq.png]
1x Heavy MetalWeight Champion
1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Rogan's post:
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-01-2019, 11:24 AM

She'll be in my prayers, too, Drezdin.

Do your best to keep going as well as you can.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ned Kaye's post:
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-01-2019, 12:20 PM

I'm sorry Drezdin. I don't pray, but I'll carry you in my thoughts.

If she was an income earner in your household, and she can no longer work that may increase the amount of benefits you guys get (I'm assuming the autistic relative who lives with you gets SSI or SSD). If you guys get any kind of state aid (food stamps, housing assistance) and you are losing an income earner you should report that right away so they can start processing the change. If your autistic relative is affiiated with any agency that provides them services such as day programs, of if they have a Service Coordinator or Care Manager, you could contact them as well. Some agencies have emergency funds for situations like this. If your autistic relative is also enrolled or affiliated with your state's Developmental Disabilities dept (it's called OPWDD in New York, I don't know where you're from), they may be able to help as well by providing possible financial help or in home supports for your autistic relatve.

I'm in the field, so I might be able to answer general questions. Services vary wildly from state to state, so I probably can't get too specific. But I would try these above general suggestions.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Kid Kool (04-01-2019), SBW-SmokingBobWilliams (04-01-2019)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-01-2019, 12:27 PM

(04-01-2019, 12:20 PM)Lux Said: I'm sorry Drezdin. I don't pray, but I'll carry you in my thoughts.

If she was an income earner in your household, and she can no longer work that may increase the amount of benefits you guys get (I'm assuming the autistic relative who lives with you gets SSI or SSD). If you guys get any kind of state aid (food stamps, housing assistance) and you are losing an income earner you should report that right away so they can start processing the change. If your autistic relative is affiiated with any agency that provides them services such as day programs, of if they have a Service Coordinator or Care Manager, you could contact them as well. Some agencies have emergency funds for situations like this. If your autistic relative is also enrolled or affiliated with your state's Developmental Disabilities dept (it's called OPWDD in New York, I don't know where you're from), they may be able to help as well by providing possible financial help or in home supports for your autistic relatve.

I'm in the field, so I might be able to answer general questions. Services vary wildly from state to state, so I probably can't get too specific. But I would try these above general suggestions.

Im from mechanicsburg Pennsylvania

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-01-2019, 12:58 PM

(04-01-2019, 12:27 PM)drezdin5788 Said:
(04-01-2019, 12:20 PM)Lux Said: I'm sorry Drezdin. I don't pray, but I'll carry you in my thoughts.

Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm really not familiar with services from Pennsylvania. I assume they must have some kind of state department for people with disabilities. Is your relative already getting services? If not, I would call them.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-01-2019, 01:09 PM

(04-01-2019, 11:24 AM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: She'll be in my prayers, too, Drezdin.

Do your best to keep going as well as you can.

I'll do the same. I've been there last year. Do what you need man. If you need to talk we are all here. Sending love my friend.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-01-2019, 01:42 PM

Bro, Lux is clearly a pretty smart dude.... hopin' his advice helps you. As he said, I really don't pray [or atleast not as much as I used to] but I seriously hope that either your mom pulls through, or atleast all of your family's problems are taken care of. XWF is a fantasy fed, and reality always takes precedence. We'll all be thinkin' about you, my man. Keep your chin up and believe. <3

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-01-2019, 02:34 PM

(04-01-2019, 12:27 PM)drezdin5788 Said:

I'd hit up the Cumberland County Career Link located at 1 Alexandria Court, Carlisle Pa 17015
(717) 243-4431

They are open 8-4:30 Monday through Friday
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darius Xavier's post:
Broken Hart (04-01-2019)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O&gt;

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-01-2019, 02:41 PM

Boss, where did you get that?

Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-01-2019, 02:49 PM

I googled Mechanicsburg, PA, saw it was in Cumberland County and I am familiar with Career Links and what they do. Hopefully they can help you, or point you in the right direction of who can. Another option would also be:

Cumberland County Assistance Office
33 Westminster Dr, Carlisle, PA 17013
(717) 240-2700

I believe their hours are 8-5pm M-F
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darius Xavier's post:
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O&gt;

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-01-2019, 03:43 PM

Oh. Thanx boss

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Kid Kool (04-01-2019)