Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 11:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! XWF ALL TIME TOP 50
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2016, 08:06 AM

This is something I think a lot of us have wanted updated for a while.

Shane and I discussed it, and we think the best and easiest way to go about it is just to ask that anyone who'd like to suggest up to 10 members of the XWF that you've seen who you feel like should be included in this list, or deserve to be higher or lower than they already are on the list.

Take a look using the link on the main page (it's underneath the title belts) and give us your input here.

There will be plenty of names on there that you don't recognize, and that's because this fed goes back a long ways. Shane has all of the information for the older members, so just focus on what you have seen yourself.

Who needs to be added?

Who needs to be bumped off?

Who needs to go up into the top ten?

I really appreciate everyone who helps out, even if you feel like you don't have much to offer. Even if it's "Hey I've only been here a month, but this one guy deserves a lot of recognition." That's fine.

Go ahead and give me your input below.

Thanks again!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kandi Washington Offline
The First Lady of Professional Wrestling

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-01-2016, 08:39 AM

Only four are familiar to me, so I would say Peter Gilmour, Vinnie Lane, and Morbid Angel can be bumped up a little higher since they have not only been in XwF the longest, but also have been consistent and very talented writers. I feel like unknown soldier is at a perfect place, so he can stay. Sorry I couldn't be more assistance.

Edit: In addition to the three I proposed get bumped, I think there is a chance we could remove somebody who has done slightly less than Scully. I feel Scully should at least be somewhere between the top 40 to 50.

[Image: sexykandi3.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kandi Washington's post:
Morbid Angel (08-03-2016), Vincent Lane (08-01-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-01-2016, 10:05 AM

I think the original rule of someone who isn't welcome back not being allowed, and if there are people like that on the list, only Shane and Lane know, then they should be booted. As for who should be bumped up? I think that Side should be taken down, same with Blizz. I think that Lane and Peter and Morbid should be bumped up. All three should be over Harrison and Guppy imo. Sane prolly could use being bumped down as well. We all know Frodo is number 1.

As for added? I'd say Barney Green, Scully, and prolly McBride.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Scully (08-02-2016)
Kandi Washington Offline
The First Lady of Professional Wrestling

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-01-2016, 11:01 AM

I think Frodo should move up a little bit too. He has been here a while and even though he works hard as a general manager, he even goes back to the ring. When booked, he does give it his all as well.

[Image: sexykandi3.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kandi Washington's post:
Scully (08-02-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-01-2016, 11:16 AM

When it comes to being added, I'd say Scully and McBride. They've been here a while and they're really only now starting to see recognition. As for being bumped up, I'm going to agree and say Vinnie Lane should be bumped up, as well as Peter Gilmour (suck his dick!) and Morbid Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jakob Davis's post:
Morbid Angel (08-03-2016), Scully (08-02-2016)
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2016, 11:49 AM

I think Lane should be bumped up a lot, Trax to be on the list too and also Scully. Lane was a great uni champion and I'd go as far as to say that people were afraid of facing him. Trax came really close to beating a prime Lane and Scully has done a lot of good stuff throughout his entire time here, including originally retiring the legend Darren Dangerous who I also think should be on this list.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Blue Gator's post:
Mr Killjoy (11-06-2016), Scully (08-02-2016)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-01-2016, 03:58 PM

Hey guys!

Long time no see.

Scully definitely needs added to the list and I think Loverboy and Peter need a bump.

Scully's been around longer than I have and has went through gimmick changes and bent over backwards improving his skills since I've first seen the guy. Now he's Uni champ. Can't fuck with that. I joined in Aug of 2014, have had a small hiatus myself, and Scully's still here doing well. Definitely deserves his spot.

Vinnie's the same deal. When I joined, he was here. I come back, he's helping run the place. If he's not THE man, he's MY man.

And Peter deserves a bump because he just does. One of the longest standing members in the XWF known to the universe, imo. Pete comes out strong no matter what, has had his little limelight, and who doesn't just think so too? Seriously?

So, yeah. Bye.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2016), Scully (08-02-2016), Thomas Girard (08-01-2016), Vincent Lane (08-01-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-01-2016, 06:33 PM

I agree with most here, but I'd like to ask how come I'm not on the list? Even if it's fiftieth, I've been here since October 2014. I've gone through hell and high water IRL, just to get back to I was when I first joined the place, and since then, I have evolved. I had some good promos in the past, but since I came back in March after a month and a half hiatus, this year, I've changed, a lot, and most of my favorite promos have been through these past couple of months.

I've even captured two belts since joining, which is a miracle within itself. I liked to think of myself as good, but usually, anyone who carried a belt, I thought they were leagues beyond me.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2016, 06:37 PM

Tank.

I think it's fine to list yourself, totally. But how about also throwing some other names in instead of just yours?

Same with SOTM. I saw you looking in there, but no vote.

It shouldn't always be about you, man.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Thomas Girard (08-01-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-01-2016, 06:52 PM

I did kinda say who else should be on the list by agreeing with a lot of the people who were talked about already. Some people deserve to be higher ranked.

As for SOTM, I don't know who to pick. Which is why I'm not voting. It wouldn't matter anyways since I can't say two people or else the vote is cast away. Isn't that how it's done?

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2016, 06:53 PM

No?

Unless I missed something, very often people list several options. Only one should be your actual vote, but things like honorable mentions and such are always welcome.

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2016, 02:02 AM

Since I'm one of the people who have been here the longest I'm going to list off a bunch of names who I think are worthy to add to the list and that should at least get people talking in this thread about these folks and start debating who they think belongs in the Hall of Fame and where they might rank.

ADDED (Not in any particular order)

Michael Mcbride
Barney Green
Scully
Trax
Tush
Dr. Zero
Mandii
Christopher Isles
Clean Lucena
Cain
Hank Lane
Mark Flynn
Ghost Tank
Chris MacBeth
Robbie Bourbon
John Black
KnightMask
Scott Charlotte

Moved Up Higher on the List (Not in any particular order)

Peter Gilmour
Vinnie Lane
Morbid Angel
Frodo Smackins
Mr. XWF
Steve Davids
Gator
Weapon: Ashen
Doctor Louis D'Ville

Lower on the List or Removed. (Lower on this list more likely to be removed.)

Steve Jason
T Money
Lee Stone
Fuzz
Migraine
Drake Komodo
The Brand
Dynamic Dynamite
Cooper
Mr. High Flyer STS
Superballs
Da Original Playa Jayzon Williams
Golden Boy
Hardcore Smitty
Epic
Psyko Stevo

At least this way we can get a discussion going. I'm going to think on it a bit before I start giving any particular order, which I will probably give to Vinnie in private.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
(08-02-2016), Barney Green (08-06-2016), Scully (08-02-2016), Vincent Lane (08-02-2016)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-02-2016, 03:57 AM

Thank you again guys for your compliments. For me I don't know if I can give clear votes. I've been in XWF for 2 years but I gotta admit I don't know who half of them are on the list, so I don't know if it's fair for me say get them off the list. I'm not sure of the following;

Weapon: Ashen
Steve Jason
T Money
Lee Stone
Fuzz
Migraine
Drake Komodo
The Brand
Dynamic Dynamite
Cooper
Mr. High Flyer STS
Superballs
Da Original Playa Jayzon Williams
Golden Boy
Hardcore Smitty
Epic
Psyko Stevo

I'm not sure on the influence they had etc.. Others on the list though I either know first hand and then there are a few who I've heard of and seen here.

However I could probably agree with the majority Soldier mentioned to add and who should be moved up on the list.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
(08-02-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2016, 05:16 AM

That's why Shane is getting the final say on this whole deal. He knows of members that none of the rest of us do.

Hate Post Like Post
(08-02-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-02-2016, 09:53 AM

Shade, ginger, scully, in

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-02-2016)
Ophelia LaVey Offline
Lady Lust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-02-2016, 10:14 AM

Trax added, Vinnie higher, and hopefully, the next time we talk about this, myself added.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-02-2016, 12:04 PM

i should be moved up to the top 20

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2016, 12:10 PM

You and Ghost Tank should form a tag team.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Alexis Riot (11-06-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-02-2016), Dolly Waters (09-23-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2016), Scully (08-02-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-02-2016, 03:21 PM

We could be called The Hart and Soul of XWF.

Big Grin

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-03-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-03-2016, 04:55 PM

Chris Chambers ... LOLLLLLL <3

some text
Hate Post Like Post
OneInTheChamber Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-03-2016, 04:56 PM

But seriously, from what I've seen, I agree with all these updates, I'm really excited to face some of those on this list

some text
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2016, 07:16 AM

Here's a couple nominees no one is talking about -

Maverick and Tush

They've had success. Multiple title runs for both guys. Plus they're team players, loyal to the fed, never cause any trouble, and are always trying to help make the XWF better.

Those are two hall of fame players right there.

So, my list of people who deserve to be added to the list right now is:

1. Scully
2. Tush
3. Maverick
4. McBride
5. Trax
6. Barney
7. Chris Isles
8. Mark Flynn
9. C. Diff
10. Ghost Tank

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-04-2016), Scully (08-04-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
Kandi Washington (08-05-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2016, 08:34 AM

I forgot TJ Wallace. Dude deserves some recognition as well.

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator (08-05-2016)
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2016, 11:19 AM

I appreciate you nominating me Lane, thanks for that. Smile I also wholeheartedly agree with the people in this thread about having Scully, Tush and Ghost Tank included in the list. We each came in around the same time period and each went our separate paths throughout here, and we'll likely be remembered for something at least, whether it be a hilarious gimmick phase, dropkicking nans off cliffs, introducing the people here to a certain disease that shall not be named, or just no-showing.

What hasn't changed about Scully since he's stepped into here? His trash talk has improved by worlds, he's the standout member of his stable, he was the one who dethroned Lane for the Uni, and not to mention his confidence has improved immensely. Scully is essentially THE guy to beat right now (barring Unknown Soldier), and it's deserved.

Tush is the kind of guy who will dropkick your nan off a cliff and smile while doing it who most weeks will always provide a consistent showing, and that showing is damned good. And the fact that he's only had one Intercontinental title reign is almost criminal. One of the more underrated writers in the fed by far.

Ghost Tank stepped in at War Games '14, and through his performances there and the KotR soon following it looked as if he was going to be a breakout star. Then what didn't happen to him following that? But despite his illnesses, he battled back and soon even got rewarded with a Hart title for his efforts. Though we all like to rag on Ghost Tank for what happened to him, it's without a doubt he's still a solid writer.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Maverick's post:
Barney Green (08-06-2016), Blue Gator (08-05-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-05-2016), Scully (08-05-2016), Vincent Lane (08-05-2016)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-05-2016, 07:27 PM

Okay after thinking about it for a few days and seeing everyone else's responses. After being reminded of a few guys, I think I'm on the right page that i need to be on. So here's my full list of ten. (Thirteen)

Scully, Vinnie, and Pete, of course, as I mentioned.

TJ Wallace - was around when I joined and I've faced the guy two, three, maybe four times. He's a great writer and deserves it.

McBride - same deal as Wallace except I don't think ive had too many run ins with him. I know he said he feels he doesnt deserve a spot, but I have to disagree. The guy has put his time in and deserves the recognition no matter where he ends up on the list.

Barney Green - if Peter wasn't already cemented into my brain as an xwf mascot, Barno would take the cake (and eat it too! Lol, kidding). Barno's a presence here regardless of his success. He comes, he has fun, and posts some really... hm. Let's just say he posts some videos.... He needs added.

Frodo - all of this dudes characters has had an impact on SOMEone at some point. Whether it was frodo himself raping someone in the ring, swagmire's extreme racism, or pest's ability to drive the haters from the fed. Theres some other characters there too, but I'll leave them be because the three I've mentioned is enough work. He's been around as long as I know and is definitely a staple to the fed. Now he helps with management. Definitely worth a bump.

Tush - I met this guy a few years back and he's done some solid things for myself and The fed as well. It seems like he's found a good groove in his shit and now he belongs to a stable holding the uni title. A job well done and he deserves his spot.

Chris Isles - I seen this cat debut and grow into something great. His writing got better, his characters got better, all around the guy was a great asset to the fed. I had many rounds with him myself and no matter who he faced, when, where, whatever... he always had great to ideas and always put in his best efforts. Definitely definitely definitely needs on there.

And .......

AND

Ghost Tank - the guy is so over the top with his character and always cared for detail. He's had his ups, his downs, but is still here and now he's a champ. He definitely deserves some kudos for it out through thick and thin. When he's on top of things, he's not a bad writer either. Tongue

There's my piece. Now, for some honorable mentions.

Robbie Bourbon - TBH, I loved the character. He was always a fun read and a cool guy off the boards. Not sure where he's been these days, but I think he's close to a spot on the top 50.

Maverick - oh, mav. You've been around a while too, pal. Your "inconsistencies" I think cost you a couple of times in your day, but we all know that. With that aside, you've put out somw serious work and deserve some recognition for it. Just get your head out if your ass, go win me a title, and solidify your status here. You smuck. I think mav deserves a spot, for sure.

Cain - not sure if he's still around, but he's one od the reason I joined thw fed back in mid 2014. I seen the activity on the boards and was drawn to it. The guy posted nearly a dozen rps a show (before the anti flood rule) and was CONSTANTLY looking to improve his character. Sad to see this character isn't still around stalking innocent victims.

These were less honorable mentions and more of an extension to my list. Every guy I mentioned deserves it and I hope they all get their chance to be added if they're not already.

I dont mean to get all mushy, but I came back to this FINE federation for a reason. Kudos to all of you, even if I failed to mention you, and of course, our beloved ruler and master of potato bucking (yes, bucking), Shane. Everyone here makes this one of the funnest hobbies I have and one of my favorite places to hang out. Thanks to everyone for all you do.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Barney Green (08-06-2016), Unknown Soldier (08-06-2016), Vincent Lane (08-05-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-06-2016, 10:01 AM

I know this is an older discussion, but was curious whatever came if this if anything.

I'm a lot like everyone else, plenty of people on the Top 50 that I'm unsure of, wasnt there an old forum before this one prior to 2012? That's likely where a lot of those names come from. Anyway, maybe you give those folks a seperates distinction?

I mean I can go back and read people before my time like Sid, Steve Davids, Maddison and Eli who are listed, but as far as people like Steve Jason, T Money and others it's almost like they don't exist, but obviously contributed a lot to the original forums succes.

I think it would be pretty badass to see some sorta IC Hall of Fame show or something. Try and get someone like Sane, or Feder, or Duke, or Theo, or Morbid to comeback and do a couple of posts on a thread where they get inducted into the Hall.

But I agree moreover that some names should be shuffled around on the list, just not sure if this was ever agreed on by Shane or not

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-06-2016, 10:09 AM

I appreciate the several mentions, I'd legit be honoured if I do eventually get added lol.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Unknown Soldier (11-08-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 09:29 PM

Biggest issue here is Shane's input. He's been extremely busy recently so there's no way to know when that might happen.

I don't know many of the names on the list either, they are from well before my time. I do believe, if I remember right, that the list is only for what we call "The Era," I'm just not really sure exactly when that started.

There are definitely some names on there that shouldn't be there, and some who should be added.

Hate Post Like Post