Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan.
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-03-2015, 08:12 AM

You are a perfect example of why it is important that all A.D.D. and A.D.H.D bearers take their recommended dosage of Ritalin or Adderall. In your case Emerick, I say to down both, in handfuls.

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-03-2015, 04:39 PM

(09-03-2015, 08:12 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: You are a perfect example of why it is important that all A.D.D. and A.D.H.D bearers take their recommended dosage of Ritalin or Adderall. In your case Emerick, I say to down both, in handfuls.

You sound sober, I'm a bit surprised. You might as well get drunk again because after that bullshit you just said, you might as well be absolutely smashed! We just did to the CCWF what you XWF "wrestlers" can only dream of! We are fighting a battle for you that you know you can't win and THAT'S how you thank us? When XWF crumbles to the ground, and with people like you fighting for it trust me it will, you know who's going to rise up and kick the CCWF's ass to whatever shithole they came from? None other than the Dangerous Alliance and M......................... wait for it...................... E! And even if you guys somehow stumble your way into a big victory over the CCWF, you know who's going to take over right after? *Points at the DA* Us. Now leave before you literally get smashed by the Dangerous Alliance!

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Zane Kingsley III Offline
#SaintKingsley

XWF FanBase:
The "cool" kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-03-2015, 04:48 PM

[Image: 810xX67.png]

[Image: Z2R68Sq.jpg]
Zane Kingsley III: Social Media God & Manager Extraordinaire

Always looking for new clients!

Current clients:
Da Qlub (Luca Arzegotti, Equinox, Micheal (actual spelling) Graves)

Zane Kingsley III's Accomplishments thus far
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 06:44 PM

For you sake Emerick I hope I am drunk when we finally meet, so I don't have to remember making you uglier and possibly vomit on the rest of those buffoons you align yourself with. And bless you for noticing my sobriety, competing with great talent much higher than yourself takes great effort, which reminds me, I have a P90-x regiment to tend to.

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 06:45 PM

As far as getting smashed, my hemmorhoid, pose greater damage than you all.

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

09-03-2015, 07:53 PM

(09-03-2015, 06:44 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: For you sake Emerick I hope I am drunk when we finally meet, so I don't have to remember making you uglier and possibly vomit on the rest of those buffoons you align yourself with. And bless you for noticing my sobriety, competing with great talent much higher than yourself takes great effort, which reminds me, I have a P90-x regiment to tend to.

Yeah, you go do your fad workout Bijorn, whenever I get the chance to kick your Viking ass, you will see it's all about M.E! Also, your comment about your Hemmoroid being more dangerous than the Dangerous Alliance, *Signals his fellow DA members over* let's put that to the test, shall we?

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-03-2015, 08:16 PM

With pleasure, but after your plastic surgery heals up.

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

09-04-2015, 07:05 AM

(09-03-2015, 08:16 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: With pleasure, but after your plastic surgery heals up.

Well come on brave Viking warrior, do as your ancestors did and take the first shot! Knock my nonexistent plastic surgery off my face! It's time for you to prove you are worthy of Valhalla!

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-04-2015, 07:10 AM

"You want I should do something to this guy, M? What's in it for me?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 07:44 AM

Non existent plastic surgery? Fella I remember when you walked in looking like Bobby Poode. Now you resemble the dead guy Teste. Are you that heavily medicated. And since Drake is scroteless, I am laying down the challenge to you. Two weeks after War Games. Loser assumes the role of a creme donut to be filled by a fellow in a My Little Pony themed gimp suit. Probably a Vanity print.

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

09-04-2015, 04:25 PM

(09-04-2015, 07:44 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Non existent plastic surgery? Fella I remember when you walked in looking like Bobby Poode. Now you resemble the dead guy Teste. Are you that heavily medicated. And since Drake is scroteless, I am laying down the challenge to you. Two weeks after War Games. Loser assumes the role of a creme donut to be filled by a fellow in a My Little Pony themed gimp suit. Probably a Vanity print.

Me look like Bobby Poode? I'm sure your drunk ass meant Rhoode. You must have been drunk when you saw me! I've always been the complete package! But as for your oddly specific challenge, consider it accepted. *Turns to Smackins* Sorry to have wasted your time, I got this, but as a token of my appreciation *Hands Smackins a 12 pack of beer* that's all yours, and if that's not enough, just say what you want and you can be sure M.E will give it to you.

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 04:31 PM

Beer, ha. The king of dwarves prefers a heaping mountain of crack, which I have brought due to he not accepting a frosty beverage and telling me is preferences little over a week ago.

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

09-04-2015, 04:42 PM

(09-04-2015, 04:31 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Beer, ha. The king of dwarves prefers a heaping mountain of crack, which I have brought due to he not accepting a frosty beverage and telling me is preferences little over a week ago.

Well let me tell you a secret, I was trying to keep it a surprise but... each one of those cans has pure 100% crack in them and I got more 12 packs under the table. And not that synthetic shit, it's crack as pure and as high inducing as it can get unlike the shit your Drug Dealer probably gave you! Also, I don't know about Smackins, but I wouldn't like to get insulted by a piece of shit like you no matter how much crack you gave M.E!Speaking of crack, I can't wait to CRACK your skull with the Emerick Crusher two weeks after War Games! But watch your back, I'm getting REALLY impatient...

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 04:55 PM

Careful what you say of Spicy McHaggis' supply. It was due to his stash Bin Laden felt invincible enough to take on the States. But anyways let him have this as a gesture of my respect to the Dwarves, they conceive of the worst, and by worst I mean best device for torture. The results are outstanding.

A forklift loaded with a monolithic stone of pure, crystal clear crack that gives of a rainbow aura as light passes through it arrives and gently places the mass on the ground.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-04-2015, 05:14 PM

"Guys, bribing me doesn't really help me decide who to fuck over. I basically go by what's funniest."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 05:19 PM

Well fuck me under my Pound Puppy collection, guess I'm taking it back then, I'm sure that fella Maverick could use a pick me up after producing a wizardry wad.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-04-2015, 05:22 PM

(09-04-2015, 05:19 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Well fuck me under my Pound Puppy collection, guess I'm taking it back then, I'm sure that fella Maverick could use a pick me up after producing a wizardry wad.

"I don't do crack, sorry dude. I'd ask for more alcohol instead, but considering what just happened earlier. . ."

Maverick shudders, remembering his magical poo.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-04-2015, 05:29 PM

(09-04-2015, 05:26 PM)LeStrange Said: I'm not, I found a holographic projector I can attach to my long range RC drone. I'm at home preparing my case for court. I'm suing JK Rowling for agreeing to allow Helena Bonham Carter to portray Bellatrix LeStrange. She is a god awful actress. And after I'm done I'm petitioning Hollywood to digitally replace her with Jodie Foster.

"Nobody fucking cares, nobody likes you. I don't usually say this, but kill yourself, you clown."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 05:35 PM

(09-04-2015, 05:22 PM)Maverick Said:
(09-04-2015, 05:19 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Well fuck me under my Pound Puppy collection, guess I'm taking it back then, I'm sure that fella Maverick could use a pick me up after producing a wizardry wad.

"I don't do crack, sorry dude. I'd ask for more alcohol instead, but considering what just happened earlier. . ."

If Blöd doesn't tickle your fancy, I am always prepared with Guiness stout and Amstel. Take your pick.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-04-2015, 05:40 PM

(09-04-2015, 05:35 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said:
(09-04-2015, 05:22 PM)Maverick Said:

If Blöd doesn't tickle your fancy, I am always prepared with Guiness stout and Amstel. Take your pick.

"Eh, fine, Guiness sounds good. I have a feeling I'd need it anyway, since that Emerick kid is probably go on a long rant, filled with him saying the initials of his name, since he's a bitch."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 05:52 PM

Have at it dear chap, for there is plenty to be consumed. Since my discovery of Costco, procuring liquid merriment has been a refreshing breeze betwixt my loins.

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

09-04-2015, 06:07 PM

(09-04-2015, 05:40 PM)Maverick Said:
(09-04-2015, 05:35 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said:
(09-04-2015, 05:22 PM)Maverick Said: "I don't do crack, sorry dude. I'd ask for more alcohol instead, but considering what just happened earlier. . ."

"Eh, fine, Guiness sounds good. I have a feeling I'd need it anyway, since that Emerick kid is probably go on a long rant, filled with him saying the initials of his name, since he's a bitch."

Not this this time proud holder of shit, *Looks at Bjorn with steely eyes* when it comes to THAT guy, I'll do my talking in the ring. For now I'll head back to the Heartbreak Hotel, I've got an appointment with someone named Candy in 15 minutes, but if you really want me to bless you with my "rants" as you call them, I'll do one in sign language. *Flips off Maverick and walks away*

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-04-2015, 06:23 PM

(09-04-2015, 06:07 PM)Mike Emerick Said:
(09-04-2015, 05:40 PM)Maverick Said:
(09-04-2015, 05:35 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: If Blöd doesn't tickle your fancy, I am always prepared with Guiness stout and Amstel. Take your pick.

Not this this time proud holder of shit, *Looks at Bjorn with steely eyes* when it comes to THAT guy, I'll do my talking in the ring. For now I'll head back to the Heartbreak Hotel, I've got an appointment with someone named Candy in 15 minutes, but if you really want me to bless you with my "rants" as you call them, I'll do one in sign language. *Flips off Maverick and walks away*

Oh thank the gods.

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-04-2015, 11:20 PM

(09-03-2015, 06:44 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: P90-x regiment to tend to.

I, uh, wait. You have a what to tend to? Do you have a few battalions of people who decided to get healthy at the low, low price of 29.95 a month for only 4 months?

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

09-05-2015, 08:03 PM

No, I use it as physical therapy for embattled soldiers.

Hate Post Like Post