Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-18-2024, 04:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats!
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-03-2021, 11:50 AM

Just wanted to congratulate you on winning in my eyes the most prestigious title in XWF. Oh almost forgot my friend Bobby Blowback wants to congratulate you as well.

BWP then smashes Alias over the top of the head with a wooden baseball bat. Bobby Blowback's DNA splinters off into the skull of Alias as Bearded War Pig begins ramming his slightly splintered 'friend' into the stomach of Alias. Hunching over as if he has to projectile vomit while Pig stands tall. BWP drops Bobby Blowback and quickly wraps a arm around the hunched over Alias. Pig drops backwards dropping Alias face first with a simple but very effective DDT. Pig quickly grabs Bobby Blowback and uses his friend as a leverage to roll Alias into a pin with like a giant rolling pin.

1!

2!

...3?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-03-2021, 12:58 PM

Like a less shitty Fred Durst, Alias keeps on rolling through the pin and back to his feet, somehow stealing Bobby Blowback in the process. BWP doesn't understand how physics even allowed that to happen. Alias speaks to nobody beside him.

"Can you uh... do your thing?"

Bobby Blowback heals! With an awkward smile, Alias just hands the renewed bat back to BWP and... compliments him...? before skipping off.

"I like your beard."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
Marf (02-03-2021)