Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 05:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Who was April's STAR of the month?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Felix Jones
50.00%
6 50.00%
Atara Themis
16.67%
2 16.67%
Shooter Syn
33.33%
4 33.33%
Vita Valenteen
0%
0 0%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
APRIL SOTM
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-02-2020, 02:02 PM

Please vote for one of these suggestions OR choose other and give us an alternative name as a write-in.

THESE ARE NOT YOUR ONLY FOUR CHOICES - JUST THE FOUR I THOUGHT OF MOST READILY

Please also give a solid reason as a reply to this post.

THANKS!!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-02-2020, 02:27 PM

Gonna go with Shooter. Have you seen the magazine? If you havent... You should!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-02-2020, 02:41 PM

(05-02-2020, 02:02 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:
Please also give a solid reason as a reply to this post.

THANKS!!!

Shooter came in like a blaze of fire with his activity and contributions to the fed. Everything from the HMW title threads he made to the magazine, and even the fact that he's willing to offer up ideas to people and try to help the fed as a whole instead of just living in his own bubble, which a lot of us do.

There's a few good choices here, but Shooter Syn is the obvious one to me.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (05-02-2020)
Shooter Syn Offline
Pew Pew Pewpewpew

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-02-2020, 03:12 PM

Thanks guys. I voted Felix because he's brought the X-Treme title alive with those defences, he's rolling with every punch, he's asking for matches with people, he's making the fed inclusive and interactive, and that's what it's all about.

Atara really stepped up with her X-treme defences at the end of her run, and it made so much difference, not only that, she's running two different... dimensions almost, to her characters between The Shawn story and having to go outside her bubble for stuff with the sisters too. So she's playing on two fields and pulling it off amazing. Plus her Writing skills are fuckin' awesome. AND she's helping me with graphics for issue 2 of the mag, MY FIRST CONTRIBUTER! lol. So yeah, she's excellent.

Vita is one of the friendliest people on here. I love how Graves made a mistake interfering with a mini angle with me and and obliged in deleting posts and not only that, got involved in a big way. It may have broke down over the burden of a lot of people, but totally ran with it, seemed excited about it, and created.

In closing i honestly wish i could vote all three. Felix has pushed himself out and above in terms of notoriety though, and deserves the accolade. Especially as he's starting out, i KNOW he'd use it well to further elevate himself. Vita and Atara don't need the accolade as much because they're proven and outstanding already in the fed.

You're all awesome. And special mention to Vinnie just for making me feel welcome and included, Russian Rose for working with me on our seg and in out story, and Chaos and Griffin for being the nicest guys behind the scenes on Discord with me
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-02-2020, 03:35 PM

I've always believed in-character accomplishments, especially if they're completely unexpected, are most deserving of a SOTM nod. That, coupled with the attention he's clearly been getting on a positive level and his thoroughly enjoyable posts, has me going with Felix Jones.

Sure, Felix is brand new, but that's even more reason to be impressed because he already has captured the X-treme title, and has been fantastic in his IC deliveries in any post I've seen including his kickouts. Something about this character just feels fresh, is an INSTANT attention grabber, and he's already got the SECOND HIGHEST TITLE IN THE FED without even breaking a sweat! That's a STAR of the month, hands down, because if our XWF bubble was "real" we all know the "fans" would have their eyes on what Felix has been doing thus far.

Keep it up, bub!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Shooter Syn (05-02-2020)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-02-2020, 04:41 PM

It goes without saying who my pick is, Shooter is a very close second. Literally everything that has been said I can only repeat. All I can add is that atop everything else he was more than cordial and even apologized for grabbing that belt which he didn't have to do.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-02-2020)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-02-2020, 05:01 PM

Star of the Month is about making an impact that will last. Like Atara said, Shooter is a close second(based off the magazine alone), BUT when Felix Jones won the Xtreme Championship, I don't think ANYONE saw that coming! And Idk if I speak for anyone else, but I half wondered if he was gonna be a quick Champion, someone who wins a belt and disappears, but he's proven he's more than that with his creative Kickouts.

So, my vote goes to Felix, but I have no doubt that we'll be seeing Syn winning soon enough.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-03-2020, 03:51 AM

Felix dominating so far

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-03-2020, 01:45 PM

I went with Atara. I just think, looking at the body of work throughout the whole month, she's been rock solid and consistent. She's vaulted herself up to a main event star, and she lost the belt on the boards, not through RPs. I think Shooter and Felix will be strong contenders I'm May after they have a full month under their belts.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021