Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooter Syn
Shooter Syn Offline
Pew Pew Pewpewpew

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-11-2020, 09:55 AM

WRESTLER'S INFORMATION

In-Ring Name: Shooter Syn

Wrestler's Real Name: Sidney Cooper (only use very sparingly in 4th wall breaks, ALA Mark for Taker type thing)

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: New

Wrestler Date of Birth: 2/9/84

Height: 6' 3''

Weight: 230 lbs

Hometown: The Frontier

Personality: Straight Shooter

Looks Description: Long dark Curly Hair, Goatee, old before their time

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Pic Base, if any: Terry Funk (early years, cowboy hat, branding iron)

Strengths: Picking people apart to get in their head, brawling

Weaknesses: opponents taking their time, dictating the pace and no offering him an opportunity to turn a technical match in to a brawl

Entrance Theme Music: Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi

Special Entrance (if any):

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:
running Forearm to face (standing or corner opponent)
Short Arm Clothesline
fist drop (on downed opponent)
wrenching headlock bulldog
fall away slam

Trademark Move: Brand
Description: Drag opponent to the corner, gear up and chest slap with palm, "branding" him with Syn's palmprint

Finishing Move: Shooting from the Hip
Description: Hip Toss into an inverted cradle piledriver

Favorite Hardcore Attack:
Cactus Clothesline to the outside
Punch flurry to body and head

Additional notes: Just write him as a brawler with the odd old school move, let his character show through in that he tries to get in their head, whether by body language, shouting at them, whatever, and let him show his frustration when he can't dictate how the match goes (though if he's gonna win then sometimes let him dictate the pace so that his frustration when he can't makes sense)

Other than that have fun, if you're match-writing and use him in a way i don't think he should behave i'll work with it, so you can even purposely push boundries with him. I know match writing is meant to be fun, so i'm not gonna constrain how you use him

You CAN use my character in your RP's, just hit me up first for the okay. It was pointed out to me recently that i was maybe giving too much credit to people letting them use my character carte blanche incase they decided to screw with my back story or make Syn do things totally out of character. I'd usually give full lease for anyone to use him, but until i feel players out more maybe i should step back on that policy
Edit