Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmmmm, can't decide
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-25-2014, 08:20 AM

God speaks from the clouds- "click quote to see a shit ton of additionipal hidden bullshit that you gonna get pinned by"

oksoIcan'tseemtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughthewascomingfortheufoe1999ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?PINortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel's

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-25-2014, 10:49 PM

(05-25-2014, 08:20 AM)Mr. XWF "DA PEOPLES COCK Said: God speaks from the clouds- "click quote to see a shit ton of additionipal hidden bullshit that you gonna get pinned by"

oksoIcan'tseemtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughthewascomingfortheufoe1999ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?PINortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethough
thewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel's

Plus, the floating urdu text that has pin in it once, brooch, and nip. All the pins plus the word nip in the word additipinal.

Morbid kicks out and makes a man out of "Mr." XWF

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2014, 04:48 PM

Mr. XWF who had forgot he even was pinning realizes the champ has still not completely kicked out correctly so he wonders when the count will finally be made.

A good thing I didn't win yet or I would have forgot about this and got pinned by some bizzitch before I knew what happened. It's not easy AND THE PEOPLE'S COCK MEANS IT IS NOT EASY LIVING INSIDE OF A SILVER DOME
<<>>

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-02-2014, 05:16 PM

Time has expired...yolo

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-02-2014, 07:48 PM

Several missed pins in a hidden section of the original post that only can be viewed in quote mode. More of the same in the recent reply.

Shane skates into the room on a pair of asparagus skates and makes the count!

...THREE!!!

New Champ: Mr. XWF

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-02-2014, 10:32 PM

I guess I am the only one with a time limit. Good to know.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-02-2014, 10:34 PM

(06-02-2014, 10:32 PM)Morbid Angel Said: I guess I am the only one with a time limit. Good to know.

Definitely. How else can we stop the Victory Forever?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-02-2014, 11:05 PM

NO ONE CAN STOP VICTORY FOREVER!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-03-2014, 08:47 AM

(06-02-2014, 10:32 PM)Morbid Angel Said: I guess I am the only one with a time limit. Good to know.

OOC: Not sure what you mean. Where is a time limit posted in regards to this specific title?

Also, when you replied to the most recent pin attempt and didn't kick out of any of them, that was the same day. Please explain what you mean since I'm a bit confused.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-03-2014, 09:44 AM

Last time I was the Ark Champion I let the pin sit for 2 days and Scorpio pin jacked Alex King and Gio counted the pin 22 hours later without my kick out. So almost 3 days

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=10521

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-03-2014, 10:39 AM

That example is a thread that began on the 16th and didn't see an appearance from you in it until the 19th. There's not a time limit but if it looks like the champ is never going to address a thread, then yes a GM has the right to come in and make a count. Otherwise the champs could just retain the title forever by NEVER replying to pins... right? I'm not seeing how that thread had anything in it that relates to this thread. This thread is a pin attempt you DID kick out of, and missed pins in. The person pinning never told me or anyone about the missed pins until he replied again to the thread last night and PMed me that there were missed pins in the first post and also hidden pins in his new reply just in case the first post no longer counted. You replied to the thread again, and did not kick out of any pins. What "time limit" came into play here in this thread?

You're citing the fact that if a thread goes ignored by the champ for days, a GM comes in and counts... and you're trying to compare that to this thread, which in no way had that happen. If there's something I am misunderstanding, please let me know. I'm not trying to argue here but I need to know what logic in being employed here...

Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-03-2014, 10:58 AM

OOC: It's not just you, I didn't realize it had only been 22 hours when I got you last time. However if it is brought to his attention Gio makes the count if the champ hasn't responded in 24 hours. That should really be the official rule anyway because that's plenty of time. You used to get like 30 minutes lmao.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2014, 11:04 AM

Sadly I cannot pin

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-03-2014, 11:30 AM

(06-03-2014, 10:58 AM)Scorpio Said: You used to get like 30 minutes lmao.

He's not kidding here lmao those days were crazy

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2014, 03:34 PM

(ooc I am going to assume text I can tell are obvious ooc comments do not count as pins.)

Multiple pins in Scorpio's drop down box. Pin in Gilmour's post that I can't distinguish from ooc to ic so just playing it safe.

Mr. XWF kicks out and everyone goes flying off of him.

Rock Bottom to Morbid Angel!
Rock Bottom to Luca!
Rock Bottom to Gilmour!
Rock Bottom to Shane!
Rock Bottom to Scorpio!
Rock Bottom to myself, BIZZIIIIIIIITCH!

Everybody lays around like a bunch of drunks, only one of us with a mega hardon.

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Ozymandias (06-03-2014)