Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker The Real Gilmour pt. 2
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2014, 09:50 AM

Gilmour Classic is outside swinging his kendo stick into the side of a pinata, preparing for his upcoming match. You see, in XWF, we don't just wrestle, we hit pinatas! Happy Cinco de Mayo, fans. Classic delivers a ferocious swing that splits the pinata in half. Holy shit, what an animal! Of course, nothing comes out of the pinata because that would just be silly. However, Gilmour Classic leaps into the grass anyway and begins to forage for sweets anyway.

Gilmour Classic: WHAT THE FUCK! Where is the candy?

OOC: Uhh uhh... Candy? Really?

Gilmour Classic: Are you telling me I did all of that fucking work for nothing? FUCK!

OOC: We can go get candy anytime you want, GC! Candy, Hot Pockets, Taquitos, you name it!

Gilmour Classic: You fucking . What kind of pinata doesn't contain candy?! And quit trying to bribe me with good food.

OOC: It was just for practice, Gilmour. If you want, we can fill the fucker up with candy.

Gilmour Classic: Practice ... for my Pinata Match right?

OOC: Right.

Gilmour Classic: Last time I checked, a proper Pinata Match is a match that contains a pinata with candy!

OOC: Does it really matter? Why would you stop during the match to pick up candy?

Gilmour Classic: BECAUSE IT'S A PINATA MATCH YOU !

OOC: Shit, you're right. What was I thinking?

Gilmour Classic: I don't know, but rest assured, I am gonna take The ErotiCUNT and break him over my knee! And then I will break the pinata and collect my prize.

Gilmour Classic laughs wickedly, either at the thought of dismantling his opponent or eating candy in the ring.

OOC: Well, I'll restock this later and we can practice some more, Gilly. I'm sorry that I didn't study the Pinata Match better.

Gilmour Classic: Yes, we will. You see, I am true evil and as we all know, true evil does not rest. Sure, I might have had an accident that caused me to be unconscious for weeks, but EVIL WAS STILL LURKING AROUND EVERY CORNER! I saw that promo that the impostor Gilmour did, and I have to say, I wasn't impressed one bit. Let's look again at what the fake Gilmour had to say about me. God, I can't stand to watch the . How can people even fall for this shit? He looks NOTHING like the real Gilmour!

Gilmour Classic pushes a few buttons and pulls up the promo that was brought to his attention. Little does he know, the promo underwent some heavy editing by his sexy fiance. The end result is quite different from Peter's intended message.

Quote: Gilmour: Gilmour Classic. This guy thinks he’s real classy, by using my name my favorite wrestler and trying, I repeat TRYING to be my former self. Sorry pal, nobody can be me and that includes a fat slob like yourself. You come out here thinking your “hardcore”. Listen here you little insect, I was hardcore before hardcore was cool! When I was born, I was ready to kill somebody and make them bleed. But you come out here thinking you can be me, thinking you’re KEVIN STEEN the most underated wrestler in the world and think that you’re “girlfriend” is the hottest woman in the world? I don’t think so. While I respect Mr. Steen for what he does, I do not think he would appreciate you impersonating him.

Gilmour Classic: Wow, has this already given up? He spent an entire promo praising me. Is he scared of me? Has he finally come to terms with the fact that he's a FAKE and that I'm the real Hollywood Bad Boy? If he has, that's good and all, but he will still pay for the crimes that he's committed. If fake Gilmour is smart, he'll go into exile and never show his face here again.

Just watch closely to my match, Fake Gilly, because it will be XTREEEEME! You and the rest of the world will witness what true evil is all about when I cut open that pinata and make ErotiCUNT my bitch. ErotiCUNT cannot tame true evil, and neither can you!

Gilmour Classic laughs wickedly.

Gilmour Classic: True Evil never left the XWF. I was here ALL ALONG! Many people thought they had seen the last of me. They thought that I was dead! But lo and behold, True Evil was among you the whole time. I notice the fear in all of your eyes when you see your worst nightmare walking into the room. You cannot kill what you didn't create!

And once I've ended The ErotiCUNT and taken all of the candy for myself (laughs wickedly), I will come after the who has been pretending to be me. The who claims to be evil but doesn't know what evil truly is. Yes, I'm talking about you, fake Gilmour. Watch closely because I will take Cinco de Mayo...

to the XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEME!

Thank you for showing me that footage, OOC.

OOC: No problem. Whatever you do though, come to me first before you watch anyone's promo.

Gilmour Classic: Why the fuck do I need to do that?

OOC: Oh just so I can make sure that it's all legit. You know, so I can take out all of the filler stuff. There's no need for you to be wasting your time on some of them promos. This way you can focus more on your training. I've got a lot of pinatas for you to break, Gilmour!

Gilmour Classic: FINE! But after that I want to go back in my room and watch my favorite wrestler of all time: Kevin Ste... Stee...

What's this? Gilmour forgot what he was about to say. It was like he didn't even realize that he was speaking that last sentence. OOC mentioned earlier that anything that reminds Gilmour Classic of Kevin Steen might cause him to remember that he is in fact Kevin Steen. In this instance, it just seemed to have confused GC for a moment. For a split second he might have been reminded of who he is.

OOC: You alright, Gilmour?

Gilmour Classic: I'm fine! I just forgot what I was going to say. What was I saying?

OOC: Ummm... you were just talking about how SCORPIO is your favorite wrestler of all time!

Gilmour Classic: Oh, of course! Yeah, I'm gonna go watch some of his matches. After all, he is a former briefcase winner and World Champion. Wait a minute. I HATE Scorpio, he's nothing but a Sting wannabe! That is the one who's responsible for the Head of Gilmour's Mom and Mr. XWF Lite. He's probably the motherfucker who's responsible for that fake ass bitch running around pretending to be me as well. I just want to END HIM.

OOC: Right, I think you got confused and meant to say that you want to go watch your LEAST favorite wrestler so that you can study how you want to end him. But Gilly, you've got too many different things running through your head right now. Let's stay focused on these pinatas and then you can go back to calling Scorpio and fake Gilmour .

Gilmour Classic: Good idea. Fetch me another pinata, peasant!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Gilmour Classic's post:
Ozymandias (05-05-2014), Scorpio (05-05-2014), Unknown Soldier (05-05-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Gilmour Classic's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-05-2014)