X-treme Wrestling Federation
Hmmmmm, can't decide - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum:   (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Heavey Metal Weight Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Hmmmmm, can't decide (/showthread.php?tid=12452)

Hmmmmm, can't decide - Mr. XWF - 05-25-2014

God speaks from the clouds- "click quote to see a shit ton of additionipal hidden bullshit that you gonna get pinned by"

oksoIcan'tseemtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughthewascomingfortheufoe1999ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?PINortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel's

Hmmmmm, can't decide - Morbid Angel - 05-25-2014

(05-25-2014, 08:20 AM)Mr. XWF "DA PEOPLES COCK Said: God speaks from the clouds- "click quote to see a shit ton of additionipal hidden bullshit that you gonna get pinned by"

oksoIcan'tseemtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughthewascomingfortheufoe1999ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?PINortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethough
thewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel'sortheheavymetaltitlesowhatisthatboywiththebigol'dicktodobutgoforthenutshotrightinmorbidangel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmymi99ortheheavymetaltitlesowhatessthissocalledarkofthecoevepwhenhethoughthewascomingfel'sprettyface?n'tseemtomakeupmtomakeupmymindsaysmrxwfinregardstowhetherornothewouldliketopossessthissocalledarkofthecoevenantchampionshipwhenhethoughPINthewascomingfortheufoe19dangel'spdangel's

Plus, the floating urdu text that has pin in it once, brooch, and nip. All the pins plus the word nip in the word additipinal.

Morbid kicks out and makes a man out of "Mr." XWF

Hmmmmm, can't decide - Mr. XWF - 06-02-2014

Mr. XWF who had forgot he even was pinning realizes the champ has still not completely kicked out correctly so he wonders when the count will finally be made.

A good thing I didn't win yet or I would have forgot about this and got pinned by some bizzitch before I knew what happened. It's not easy AND THE PEOPLE'S COCK MEANS IT IS NOT EASY LIVING INSIDE OF A SILVER DOME
<<>>

Hmmmmm, can't decide - Morbid Angel - 06-02-2014

Time has expired...yolo

Hmmmmm, can't decide - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-02-2014

Several missed pins in a hidden section of the original post that only can be viewed in quote mode. More of the same in the recent reply.

Shane skates into the room on a pair of asparagus skates and makes the count!

...THREE!!!

New Champ: Mr. XWF

I guess I am the only one with a time limit. Good to know.

RE: Hmmmmm, can't decide - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 06-02-2014

(06-02-2014, 10:32 PM)Morbid Angel Said: I guess I am the only one with a time limit. Good to know.

Definitely. How else can we stop the Victory Forever?

NO ONE CAN STOP VICTORY FOREVER!

RE: Hmmmmm, can't decide - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-03-2014

(06-02-2014, 10:32 PM)Morbid Angel Said: I guess I am the only one with a time limit. Good to know.

OOC: Not sure what you mean. Where is a time limit posted in regards to this specific title?

Also, when you replied to the most recent pin attempt and didn't kick out of any of them, that was the same day. Please explain what you mean since I'm a bit confused.

Hmmmmm, can't decide - Morbid Angel - 06-03-2014

Last time I was the Ark Champion I let the pin sit for 2 days and Scorpio pin jacked Alex King and Gio counted the pin 22 hours later without my kick out. So almost 3 days

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=10521

Hmmmmm, can't decide - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-03-2014

That example is a thread that began on the 16th and didn't see an appearance from you in it until the 19th. There's not a time limit but if it looks like the champ is never going to address a thread, then yes a GM has the right to come in and make a count. Otherwise the champs could just retain the title forever by NEVER replying to pins... right? I'm not seeing how that thread had anything in it that relates to this thread. This thread is a pin attempt you DID kick out of, and missed pins in. The person pinning never told me or anyone about the missed pins until he replied again to the thread last night and PMed me that there were missed pins in the first post and also hidden pins in his new reply just in case the first post no longer counted. You replied to the thread again, and did not kick out of any pins. What "time limit" came into play here in this thread?

You're citing the fact that if a thread goes ignored by the champ for days, a GM comes in and counts... and you're trying to compare that to this thread, which in no way had that happen. If there's something I am misunderstanding, please let me know. I'm not trying to argue here but I need to know what logic in being employed here...

RE: Hmmmmm, can't decide - Scorpio - 06-03-2014

OOC: It's not just you, I didn't realize it had only been 22 hours when I got you last time. However if it is brought to his attention Gio makes the count if the champ hasn't responded in 24 hours. That should really be the official rule anyway because that's plenty of time. You used to get like 30 minutes lmao.

Hmmmmm, can't decide - Gilmour Classic - 06-03-2014

Sadly I cannot pin

RE: Hmmmmm, can't decide - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 10:58 AM)Scorpio Said: You used to get like 30 minutes lmao.

He's not kidding here lmao those days were crazy

Hmmmmm, can't decide - Mr. XWF - 06-03-2014

(ooc I am going to assume text I can tell are obvious ooc comments do not count as pins.)

Multiple pins in Scorpio's drop down box. Pin in Gilmour's post that I can't distinguish from ooc to ic so just playing it safe.

Mr. XWF kicks out and everyone goes flying off of him.

Rock Bottom to Morbid Angel!
Rock Bottom to Luca!
Rock Bottom to Gilmour!
Rock Bottom to Shane!
Rock Bottom to Scorpio!
Rock Bottom to myself, BIZZIIIIIIIITCH!

Everybody lays around like a bunch of drunks, only one of us with a mega hardon.