Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 02:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Black, ya dirty anus buster!
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-07-2013, 06:05 PM

I want to beat your ass again. Part two of John Black's humiliating loss to The Deevil.

I know what you're gonna say. I've dealt with your useless type before. After the first beating, you probably don't want another. You'll probably try to play it off as having another reason, but really you're AFRAID of lil ol' Ann Thraxx.

So go on. Decline the challenge. And let it sink deeper into your mind and heart that you're NEVER gonna redeem yourself for what I did to you.

Do you remember? The torment.... And mental anguish you suffered. Even I'll say it. That was awful to watch. The pain you went through. Enslaved by John Madison because YOU lost to ME.... It just pains you to think about... Doesn't it?

Hey. I'm a reasonable gal. Put your own stakes on the match. You stake something of your choice, and I stake something of your choice. Hell, you could stake my life on this match, if you chose to.

But, after what happened. You know..... You are NOTHING.

Decline the challenge.... I dare you. Then walk the halls backstage and try to ignore the whispers of how pathetic you are.... Just TRY....

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
(10-07-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-07-2013, 06:08 PM

I like this whole "life" stipulation.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
(10-07-2013), Ann Thraxx (10-07-2013)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-07-2013, 06:10 PM

I am taking a break from wrestling in this company.

So I I decline this offer.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

10-07-2013, 06:12 PM

(10-07-2013, 06:10 PM)John_Black Said: I am taking a break from wrestling in this company.

Oh, I know you're "taking a break"... But that isn't the reason. Just remember... My offer to you always stands....... Assuming nobody else killed me first, but I think I can hold my own.

Hate Post Like Post
red-x (04-21-2020)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-07-2013, 06:16 PM

(10-07-2013, 06:12 PM)Ann Thraxx Said:
(10-07-2013, 06:10 PM)John_Black Said: I am taking a break from wrestling in this company.

Oh, I know you're "taking a break"... But that isn't the reason. Just remember... My offer to you always stands....... Assuming nobody else killed me first, but I think I can hold my own.

You could always face Supernova, hes a better challenger then I am.

Or My friend, Scotty

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Ann Thraxx (10-07-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

10-07-2013, 06:21 PM

And why would I want to hurt Supernova or this "Scotty" guy?..... I'd rather tear at your already open wounds........ Both literally and on a metaphorical level....

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-07-2013, 06:34 PM

(10-07-2013, 06:21 PM)Ann Thraxx Said: And why would I want to hurt Supernova or this "Scotty" guy?..... I'd rather tear at your already open wounds........ Both literally and on a metaphorical level....

Yes, Im afraid of you and your sexual vibes that you give to me. If you want to take me on, than we should go to a restaurant and eat and see where the night takes us.

Then we can discuss the possibility of taking each other on in the ring...after I cook you breakfast.

Until then, im not ready to take on a sexy ass beast like you, so look forward to take on Scotty or Nova.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
(10-08-2013), Ann Thraxx (10-07-2013), Wallace Witasick (12-04-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-07-2013, 06:54 PM

ooc: the title sounds vulgar

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(10-08-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

10-07-2013, 07:10 PM

(10-07-2013, 06:54 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ooc: the title sounds vulgar

OOC: Observant...

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-07-2013)
Scotty Guillermo Offline
Am I High?

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-08-2013, 06:23 PM

Then this guy comes out of nowhere to speak to Thraxx.

If it isn't the girl who wanted to take on my homeboy, Johnny. I mean he's right for not accepting this challenge from YOU. He became a slave TO Juan Madison, that almost ruin any credibility that he once had in this place.

Look, i am not trying to say you have to fight me, I mean, you have many other guys carriers to ruin within your stipulations of DOOM. You could always ruin that returning child molester guy named Dean who was once a Triple Champ, or even french kiss Liz in front a camera. So many possibility's Ann, so many!

It's your choice to be a psycho to whoever you want, but, Johnny don't prove anything to you.

[Image: kidman.jpg]

XWF Highlights:

1x UFO FTW E1999 Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scotty Guillermo's post:
John_Black (10-09-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2013, 12:18 PM

(10-08-2013, 06:23 PM)Scotty Guillermo Said: Then this guy comes out of nowhere to speak to Thraxx.

If it isn't the girl who wanted to take on my homeboy, Johnny. I mean he's right for not accepting this challenge from YOU. He became a slave TO Juan Madison, that almost ruin any credibility that he once had in this place.

Look, i am not trying to say you have to fight me, I mean, you have many other guys carriers to ruin within your stipulations of DOOM. You could always ruin that returning child molester guy named Dean who was once a Triple Champ, or even french kiss Liz in front a camera. So many possibility's Ann, so many!

It's your choice to be a psycho to whoever you want, but, Johnny don't prove anything to you.

Hmmmmm.... Well, it would be the first time I ever French kissed a-- SHIT!... Didn't realise I was saying that out loud... Sooooo... Moving the fuck on...

THAT sounded like a half-assed attempt to challenge me. I ACCEPT.....

Also, Blacktard put his own stips, management changed them. Boom. Not my problem, A-Hole.

Hate Post Like Post