X-treme Wrestling Federation
John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: John Black, ya dirty anus buster! (/showthread.php?tid=7302)

John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - Ann Thraxx - 10-07-2013

I want to beat your ass again. Part two of John Black's humiliating loss to The Deevil.

I know what you're gonna say. I've dealt with your useless type before. After the first beating, you probably don't want another. You'll probably try to play it off as having another reason, but really you're AFRAID of lil ol' Ann Thraxx.

So go on. Decline the challenge. And let it sink deeper into your mind and heart that you're NEVER gonna redeem yourself for what I did to you.

Do you remember? The torment.... And mental anguish you suffered. Even I'll say it. That was awful to watch. The pain you went through. Enslaved by John Madison because YOU lost to ME.... It just pains you to think about... Doesn't it?

Hey. I'm a reasonable gal. Put your own stakes on the match. You stake something of your choice, and I stake something of your choice. Hell, you could stake my life on this match, if you chose to.

But, after what happened. You know..... You are NOTHING.

Decline the challenge.... I dare you. Then walk the halls backstage and try to ignore the whispers of how pathetic you are.... Just TRY....

John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - Tony Santos - 10-07-2013

I like this whole "life" stipulation.

John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - John_Black - 10-07-2013

I am taking a break from wrestling in this company.

So I I decline this offer.

RE: John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - Ann Thraxx - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 06:10 PM)John_Black Said: I am taking a break from wrestling in this company.

Oh, I know you're "taking a break"... But that isn't the reason. Just remember... My offer to you always stands....... Assuming nobody else killed me first, but I think I can hold my own.

RE: John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - John_Black - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 06:12 PM)Ann Thraxx Said:
(10-07-2013, 06:10 PM)John_Black Said: I am taking a break from wrestling in this company.

Oh, I know you're "taking a break"... But that isn't the reason. Just remember... My offer to you always stands....... Assuming nobody else killed me first, but I think I can hold my own.

You could always face Supernova, hes a better challenger then I am.

Or My friend, Scotty

John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - Ann Thraxx - 10-07-2013

And why would I want to hurt Supernova or this "Scotty" guy?..... I'd rather tear at your already open wounds........ Both literally and on a metaphorical level....

RE: John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - John_Black - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 06:21 PM)Ann Thraxx Said: And why would I want to hurt Supernova or this "Scotty" guy?..... I'd rather tear at your already open wounds........ Both literally and on a metaphorical level....

Yes, Im afraid of you and your sexual vibes that you give to me. If you want to take me on, than we should go to a restaurant and eat and see where the night takes us.

Then we can discuss the possibility of taking each other on in the ring...after I cook you breakfast.

Until then, im not ready to take on a sexy ass beast like you, so look forward to take on Scotty or Nova.

John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-07-2013

ooc: the title sounds vulgar

RE: John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - Ann Thraxx - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 06:54 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ooc: the title sounds vulgar

OOC: Observant...

John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - Scotty Guillermo - 10-08-2013

Then this guy comes out of nowhere to speak to Thraxx.

If it isn't the girl who wanted to take on my homeboy, Johnny. I mean he's right for not accepting this challenge from YOU. He became a slave TO Juan Madison, that almost ruin any credibility that he once had in this place.

Look, i am not trying to say you have to fight me, I mean, you have many other guys carriers to ruin within your stipulations of DOOM. You could always ruin that returning child molester guy named Dean who was once a Triple Champ, or even french kiss Liz in front a camera. So many possibility's Ann, so many!

It's your choice to be a psycho to whoever you want, but, Johnny don't prove anything to you.

RE: John Black, ya dirty anus buster! - Ann Thraxx - 10-09-2013

(10-08-2013, 06:23 PM)Scotty Guillermo Said: Then this guy comes out of nowhere to speak to Thraxx.

If it isn't the girl who wanted to take on my homeboy, Johnny. I mean he's right for not accepting this challenge from YOU. He became a slave TO Juan Madison, that almost ruin any credibility that he once had in this place.

Look, i am not trying to say you have to fight me, I mean, you have many other guys carriers to ruin within your stipulations of DOOM. You could always ruin that returning child molester guy named Dean who was once a Triple Champ, or even french kiss Liz in front a camera. So many possibility's Ann, so many!

It's your choice to be a psycho to whoever you want, but, Johnny don't prove anything to you.

Hmmmmm.... Well, it would be the first time I ever French kissed a-- SHIT!... Didn't realise I was saying that out loud... Sooooo... Moving the fuck on...

THAT sounded like a half-assed attempt to challenge me. I ACCEPT.....

Also, Blacktard put his own stips, management changed them. Boom. Not my problem, A-Hole.