Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 02:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leap Of Faith Fallout -Sayors interviews Hunter Payne
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 09:36 PM

Sayors: Ladies and Gentlemen... Hunter Payne ...

-Hunter Payne appears. Holding a Bible, but looking dejected, with Joy gently rubbing his back to console him-

Sayor: Hunter, you put up a valiant effort against the Trio Tag Champs, but in the end it just wasn't enough. Your thoughts?

Payne: .... -distraught silence- ...

Joy: Hunter Payn....

-Hunter Payne puts his hand up as if he is saying 'stop' directed towards Joy, giving her the body language to stop talking-

Payne: ..... -silence- ......

Sayors: Uhh... Do you blame your partners for the loss, or yourself?

Payne: ...... -more silence- .......

Sayors: ...Can you at least tell me what is next for Hunter Payne?

Payne: ......... Xtreme Wrestling Federation.... This place and the wrestlers that dwell within it don't deserve a savior!....

-Hunter Payne hands Joy his Bible and continues-

Payne: I blame myself... I blame myself for getting pinned... I blame myself for letting those evil champions walk out of Pittsburgh still champions...And I blame myself for not saving these poor condemned souls of the XWF.... But like I said, they don't deserve saving! I gave everything to try to help these ungrateful sinners. And I got mocked and ridiculed. Not by some, but by all! When it came time for certain people to stand up and say 'We believe in what your preaching Hunter!' EVERYBODY sat down and watched. They let their fear dictate their decisions! And for that; RIGHTEOUS Hunter Payne is gone!... So that means this sinking Titanic known as the XWF is doomed, all there is to do now is enjoy the time here before you all breathe your last breath and feel the freezing ocean end you... Just know, the Hunter Payne that once tried to save you, will watch as each and every one of you go to your final resting place!

-Hunter Payne leaves and Joy Giovanni follows, and that leaves us with a new question, Is this really the end of Righteous Hunter Payne? -

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 01:03 AM

OOC: I think you misread, I'm not going anywhere, I just wrote off the religious gimmick I had going on, for the time being.

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 07:51 AM

Unknown Soldier: "It's not you, it's your god Hunter. We mocked your god because he's a fucking disgraceful little bitch. Just like you! "

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-15-2013, 07:51 AM

Can't we just all get along and love a dong?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-15-2013), Hunter Payne (07-15-2013), Matt Lennox (07-15-2013), Tony Santos (07-15-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-15-2013, 10:14 AM

you got beat by real GODS Hunter.. Now shuffle off!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-15-2013, 10:22 AM

Hunter, don't listen to these guys...If you to take off the whole religious stuff...that's up to you.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Hunter Payne (07-15-2013)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 01:18 PM

Unknown Soldier: "So, from now on will just have to listen to regular pointless shit coming from Hunter Payne instead of pointless religious shit. I don't think much has really changed."

Unknown Soldier: "At least you've got a vote of confidence from John Black... XWF's resident and slave..."

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-15-2013)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-15-2013, 01:29 PM Smile  Leap Of Faith Fallout -Sayors interviews Hunter Payne -->

(07-15-2013, 01:18 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: Unknown Soldier: "So, from now on will just have to listen to regular pointless shit coming from Hunter Payne instead of pointless religious shit. I don't think much has really changed."

Unknown Soldier: "At least you've got a vote of confidence from John Black... XWF's resident and slave..."

At least I don't make up racist stuff about Mexican people and their cultures....Comparing God to a freaking Taco?...Really?

Soldier, you can call me a or a slave...But, i am not going to be afraid of a guy who is a poor man's Alice Cooper mixed with Marilyn Manson who's blood lust is outdated.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 01:55 PM

(07-15-2013, 01:29 PM)John_Black Said:
(07-15-2013, 01:18 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: Unknown Soldier: "So, from now on will just have to listen to regular pointless shit coming from Hunter Payne instead of pointless religious shit. I don't think much has really changed."

At least I don't make up racist stuff about Mexican people and their cultures....Comparing God to a freaking Taco?...Really?

Soldier, you can call me a or a slave...But, i am not going to be afraid of a guy who is a poor man's Alice Cooper mixed with Marilyn Manson who's blood lust is outdated.

Unknown Soldier: "Hey Mushmouth, it's not that you never did it. It's the fact that you could never come up with something as ingenious as that. Even a fucking taco has more brain capacity than you."

Unknown Soldier: "You don't have to fear me, you just have to remember the countless times I've tossed you around the ring like a rag doll. Then, all you have to do is use common sense..."

Unknown Soldier: "Oh wait, I'm taking to John Black, I forgot common sense is even a struggle for this degenerate brain. I'm sorry the Blood Lust 'wow' factor has worn off for you. What was it you're famous for again?"

Unknown Soldier: "Eating John Madison's tampons or something?"

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-15-2013, 02:41 PM

(07-15-2013, 01:55 PM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(07-15-2013, 01:29 PM)John_Black Said:

Unknown Soldier: "Hey Mushmouth, it's not that you never did it. It's the fact that you could never come up with something as ingenious as that. Even a fucking taco has more brain capacity than you."

Unknown Soldier: "You don't have to fear me, you just have to remember the countless times I've tossed you around the ring like a rag doll. Then, all you have to do is use common sense..."

Unknown Soldier: "Oh wait, I'm taking to John Black, I forgot common sense is even a struggle for this degenerate brain. I'm sorry the Blood Lust 'wow' factor has worn off for you. What was it you're famous for again?"

I am not going to bother with you any longer... Should you go back into sucking off Crimson's Dong or something?

I guess i am a Degenerated type of guy that is walking inside this company which relies on Shock Value in your world...I could careless about how much you beaten me before, that was the past, Soldier.

Also, that Tampon wasn't from Madison...If you can use any of your common sense in that brain of your's...that bloody Tampon wasn't from our King....I Will not go further with that.

So Soldier, we can go on like it's 1999 with the birds chirping and both of us can trash each other like we are in High School.

Until Then, Watch your Tone with me, Sir.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 02:59 PM

(07-15-2013, 02:41 PM)John_Black Said:
(07-15-2013, 01:55 PM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(07-15-2013, 01:29 PM)John_Black Said: At least I don't make up racist stuff about Mexican people and their cultures....Comparing God to a freaking Taco?...Really?

I am not going to bother with you any longer... Should you go back into sucking off Crimson's Dong or something?

I guess i am a Degenerated type of guy that is walking inside this company which relies on Shock Value in your world...I could careless about how much you beaten me before, that was the past, Soldier.

Also, that Tampon wasn't from Madison...If you can use any of your common sense in that brain of your's...that bloody Tampon wasn't from our King....I Will not go further with that.

So Soldier, we can go on like it's 1999 with the birds chirping and both of us can trash each other like we are in High School.

Unknown Soldier: "The past, present, future, and forever I will beat pea-brained idiots like you. I'm actually shocked you can still walk on two legs let alone make threats to me. What are you going to do if I don't watch my tone! Answer me! WHAT! You will do nothing because you can't, and even if you tried I'd just humiliate you the same way I did in the past and the same way I did with Hunter Payne. Maybe after I'm done sucking off Crimson Dong you two can have a match, and then you can compete with someone in your leagues."

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-15-2013, 03:17 PM

(07-15-2013, 02:59 PM)Unknown Soldier Said:
(07-15-2013, 02:41 PM)John_Black Said:
(07-15-2013, 01:55 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: Unknown Soldier: "Hey Mushmouth, it's not that you never did it. It's the fact that you could never come up with something as ingenious as that. Even a fucking taco has more brain capacity than you."

Unknown Soldier: "The past, present, future, and forever I will beat pea-brained idiots like you. I'm actually shocked you can still walk on two legs let alone make threats to me. What are you going to do if I don't watch my tone! Answer me! WHAT! You will do nothing because you can't, and even if you tried I'd just humiliate you the same way I did in the past and the same way I did with Hunter Payne. Maybe after I'm done sucking off Crimson Dong you two can have a match, and then you can compete with someone in your leagues."

[Image: ThinkingGradualAwesome.gif]

If you say so... I'll just leave you and your two other Trio Champs alone.

Have a Nice Day, Soldier!

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 05:45 PM

You didn't really humiliate me as much as you called me Mexican over and over again, and I don't really find that humiliating. I would have sunken as low as to make fun of white people, but every stand up comedian on earth already does it for me. I made great comparisons between your team and mine from the Bible. Do you know how genius it was to compare you guys to the Walls Of Jericho and my team to the Israelites! But no, comparing God to a taco is just so much more clever and compelling. I can see why you're a champion... Not really. But our match is over now, so please leave me and our God alone Dante Wallace Soldier.

Do you have any more to add to these John Black?

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 08:50 PM

Unknown Soldier: "I guess Hunter Payne hasn't had enough yet... Because once again he fails to see the error of his ways of stupidity. Don't you get it you fucking moron! The reason you looked like a buffoon is because YOU STEREOTYPED ME FIRST!!! So you expected me to turn aside and not do the same to you... Get a fucking clue you reject! Remember calling me a 'demon lover' and then you had to flaunt it with this overbearing and boring story about your idiotic comparisons to my tag partners and bible references. I don't think you understand how ridiculous that really is... It's about as ridiculous as god being compared to a taco... In fact, probably more so. You think people enjoy having religious freaks shoving stupidity down our throat? Then, once again you thought you'd make a relevant point by comparing what I've done to you to the comedian stand up. Well guess what dip shit, everything you did has been done before as well.... By the way... If it's so 'genius' then why are you giving it up? Huh? Why! I know why, and so does everyone else. Because it was stupid and made you into the biggest joke of the XWF. For every time I said 'Mexican' you said 'god' three times as many (copyright Sid Feder).

Unknown Soldier: "And oh yes... I humiliated you. I believe that's why numerous others made fun of you for the exact same bull shit you pulled. My usual copy cat Luca Arzegotti was one of them if I'm not mistaken. Everyone was laughing at your expense of your idiocy all week. You're fucking pathetic Hunter.... FUCKING PATHETIC!"

Unknown Soldier: "And once again... WHO THE FUCK IS WALLACE WITASICK!?!?!?!!?!? Are you making up names because you've realized you can't come up with a decent rebuttal???? The match may be over... but the bullshit continues to seep out of your mouth and I'll be here to exploit it.. Time and time again...

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
(07-15-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-15-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-15-2013, 09:50 PM

Hunter is just mad I pinned him ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-15-2013)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 10:07 PM

(07-15-2013, 09:50 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Hunter is just mad I pinned him ;)

Unknown Soldier: "He's also probably pretty pissed about you being able to satisfy his woman, Joy, better than him."

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Anarchy Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-15-2013, 10:16 PM

[color=red] Peter: dude, i had her cumming so hard I had to get 2 buckets

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(07-15-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-15-2013)
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-16-2013, 12:33 AM

So that's where our buckets went... Gilmour the pesky pork chop stole them!!!!!

Me and The Dong were gonna fill them with K-Y and feces and throw them over King Madison like confetti in celebration of his triumphant victory.

Rocky is gutted.

Sorry King Boi... We'll get ya next time.

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-16-2013, 09:46 AM

u and dong are meant for each other Rock.. let's have a wedding between you two.. Someone call RICO!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-16-2013, 09:47 AM

(07-15-2013, 10:48 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: Really dude? At what point during fucking Joy....did you decide to retrieve said buckets? I'm really not busting your balls here, I'm just more curious than anything else. Like when did these buckets come into play and how?

Oh and why is Hunter Payne still here? Seriously, why is he here? I figured he would have been gone by now. I was hoping he'd be gone anyway. I guess when I heard that it would be the end of him, I just hoped it meant the end of his career here and it didn't just stand for him throwing away his faith, like a used tampon. I guess giving up your spiritual path, isn't as difficult as it should be. I'm glad humans have such a strong sense of dedication, to what they believe in. It's really one of my favorite parts about them.

ooc: Figure of speech satty

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(07-16-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-16-2013, 09:49 AM

(07-16-2013, 09:47 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(07-15-2013, 10:48 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: Really dude? At what point during fucking Joy....did you decide to retrieve said buckets? I'm really not busting your balls here, I'm just more curious than anything else. Like when did these buckets come into play and how?

Oh and why is Hunter Payne still here? Seriously, why is he here? I figured he would have been gone by now. I was hoping he'd be gone anyway. I guess when I heard that it would be the end of him, I just hoped it meant the end of his career here and it didn't just stand for him throwing away his faith, like a used tampon. I guess giving up your spiritual path, isn't as difficult as it should be. I'm glad humans have such a strong sense of dedication, to what they believe in. It's really one of my favorite parts about them.

OOC: Don't worry it probably just went over his head.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-16-2013, 01:31 PM

(07-16-2013, 09:46 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u and dong are meant for each other Rock.. let's have a wedding between you two.. Someone call RICO!

I don't know about that Mr Capital D bit how about a special Dong and Schlong Connection hosted Shove It.

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-16-2013, 03:44 PM

(07-16-2013, 03:36 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said:
(07-16-2013, 09:47 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:

OOC - Damn these OOC responses, lol. This is the IC section people!

OOC: I concur. I also love contradictions.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
John Austin (07-17-2013)