Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 08:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Pin Rally!
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-17-2023, 04:19 AM

SEVERAL HOURS EARLIER

3 AM - XWF Headquarters - Fifth Floor - Science Division

"Welp. I've backed myself into a corner on this one."

Flynn had raised $175 million dollars in R&D into the relationship between pin attempts and climate change.

Had, in hours, proved there was a connection between climate change and pin attempts.

Found an island of talking animals that irrefutably proved SOMETHING was happening with the planet.

...And somehow, the people, instead of rallying around him to prevent pins... Making a giant, impenetrable human shield. They were DEMANDING that HE not kick-out.

"I gotta tell you, XWF Climate Scientists, I don't think anyone has ever been not listened to harder than I've been not listened to..."

A Climate scientist reels back to punch Flynn in the face. But, he's prevented by two or three others, who assure him that Flynn isn't worth it...

Flynn exhales, turning toward the angry parking lot, just as the protestors smash Theo Pryce's car.

"I mean, silver linings..."

Flynn's eyes widen.

"Wait... Linings... LINING!" Flynn spins toward the XWF Climate Scientists.

"Everyone, drop what you're doing!"

"Whatever it is. Honestly, I don't understand why the XWF even has a Climate Science division."

"....We're currently working on a new kind of rubber to make ring ropes produce 30% less waste..."

"Well, KNOCK IT OFF! And listen..."

BACK TO THE PRESENT

A dark, ominous cloud covers XWF City and lightning begins to clash....

"If he kicks out......  We're all done for!"

A referee riding by on a bike jumps off and rushes over into position.....

1!

2!

THR-

Flynn, like bait on a fishing line, is reeled backwards six feet! The length of his body! He slips out from under Dock like a greased pig!

...Dock looks perturbed! But, Flynn hasn't done much to lift himself up off the ground...

"For the planet."

Dock just goes for another pi-

Before he can, Flynn slides again on the ground, dragging ass on the pavement.

"Ah, ah, hot, hot, hot!"

Meanwhile, on the Fifth Floor, the Climate Science Team is working together to turn a crank, dragging Flynn off his feet. Every turn of the crank is not only dragging Flynn back toward the office, so he doesn't have to kick out, it's also powering electrical alternatives to coal and gas!

"I'm a her-OW I found a way to ...OW! kick-out without kicking out!" Flynn says as the fishing line around his waist drags him back towards the office.

"BOOOOOOOOOOO!" The crowd bellows. "TAKE THE PIN! AND SAVE THE PLANET!"

"That's-OW! NOT even what the dat-OW! indicates!" Flynn says, as the line drags him back inside the front door.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER!" Cry out the protestors in unison as they pelt the front door Flynn just disappeared inside of with...  Plastic Six-Pack Rings?

Kind of a symbolic message, I guess, but also? Littering!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-17-2023), Jay Omega (05-17-2023), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-17-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-17-2023)

Messages In This Thread
Anti-Pin Rally! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-16-2023, 10:30 PM
RE: Anti-Pin Rally! - by Mark Flynn - 05-17-2023, 04:19 AM
RE: Anti-Pin Rally! - by A Literal Gorilla - 05-17-2023, 10:54 AM
RE: Anti-Pin Rally! - by AntonyTheJerk - 05-17-2023, 08:59 PM
RE: Anti-Pin Rally! - by Hotdog - 05-17-2023, 11:05 PM
RE: Anti-Pin Rally! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-17-2023, 09:20 PM
RE: Anti-Pin Rally! - by A Literal Gorilla - 05-17-2023, 09:22 PM
RE: Anti-Pin Rally! - by Mark Flynn - 05-18-2023, 04:51 AM
RE: Anti-Pin Rally! - by Charlie Nickles - 05-18-2023, 02:35 PM
RE: Anti-Pin Rally! - by 40 Squirrels - 05-18-2023, 10:42 PM
RE: Anti-Pin Rally! - by Snake in a Bag - 05-18-2023, 11:55 PM