Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Do you care if we have entrance videos in show results?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
30.00%
3 30.00%
No
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entrance Videos
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-15-2023, 06:22 AM

Hello everyone. 

Some of you may have noticed in the last few weeks that linking youtube videos to this site, or any other non youtube site for that matter has become very difficult due to some changes Youtube has made on their end. Basically any video that comes up in their new algorithm as having certain types of imagery, violence, suicide will not show up on the side when linked without a warning attached to it which you can see below.

Now the workaround to that is using lyric videos which seem to not pop on the algorithm for each entrance instead but not everyone's chosen entrance has a lyric version and so we would rather not have any entrance videos than have a few spread throughout the show. 

So here is what I'd like to do, first I am going to put out a poll to see if people care if we have entrance videos or not. 

If you do, then it will be on you to find or make a lyric video, or custom entrance and then LINK IT IN YOUR BIO so we can use that instead.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Dolly Waters (01-15-2023), Mr. Oz (01-15-2023)
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-15-2023, 06:38 AM

Just to add this, I also found out that most AMVs don't get picked up either. So if you want badly compressed music from the 2000s with Dragonball footage over the top of it you can have it.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
Dolly Waters (01-15-2023), Theo Pryce (01-15-2023)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-15-2023, 07:05 AM

"Song name" by "artist" explodes throughout the arena as "wrestler" emerges from the back to a huge ovation works for me. Realistically, I rarely click play on entrance videos.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Dolly Waters (01-15-2023), King Kieran (01-15-2023), Theo Pryce (01-15-2023)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-15-2023, 07:14 AM

I agree with Gravy, not mentioning that while match writing, it’s super annoying digging for YouTube videos for some of the roster pages that haven’t linked their play-code.

It would still be cool to use videos in RPs, but I don’t think y’all are discussing that anyway. Only shows.

Count me as not caring either way.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Prince Adeyemi (01-18-2023)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-15-2023, 08:22 AM

(01-15-2023, 07:14 AM)Dolly Waters Said: I agree with Gravy, not mentioning that while match writing, it’s super annoying digging for YouTube videos for some of the roster pages that haven’t linked their play-code.

It would still be cool to use videos in RPs, but I don’t think y’all are discussing that anyway. Only shows.

Count me as not caring either way.

Yeah by all means use whatever videos you can get to work in your rps.
Hate Post Like Post
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-15-2023, 10:55 AM

I don’t really have an entrance video, but I do link videos as reference for certain moves in my profile. If there’s a way to just post the link vs having the embed automatically appear, that’d be rad.
Hate Post Like Post
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-15-2023, 07:22 PM

The problem is sometimes the videos found on youtube that have been posted here are region locked like only America can see them. I don't think we need youtube vids for the songs anyway.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-15-2023, 08:36 PM

Shrugs, I only ever listen to mine tbh.
Hate Post Like Post
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-16-2023, 04:22 AM

I like having mine, but I don't think it's important in the grand scale of things.

[Image: yfesfA4.jpg]

Signature courtesy of Atara Themis!
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-17-2023, 11:45 AM

I know that there are problems, but for me, I like it, because it makes it seem like an actual entrance video package for the wrestler.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-18-2023, 03:47 AM

I'm cool without videos in the show - whatever makes writing easier to be honest.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prince Adeyemi's post:
Mr. Oz (01-19-2023)