Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Who was the November Star of the Month?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Angie Vaughn
38.46%
5 38.46%
Isaiah King
7.69%
1 7.69%
Ruby
0%
0 0%
Jenny Myst
7.69%
1 7.69%
"Nincompoop" Ned Kaye
23.08%
3 23.08%
Goth
7.69%
1 7.69%
Lexi Gold
7.69%
1 7.69%
Marf
0%
0 0%
OTHER
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! NOVEMBER 2022 STAR OF THE MONTH
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-01-2022, 07:47 PM

Hey hey hey! Hope the holidays have been treating you well!

It's December already, and that can only mean one thing... it's time to hit up the ol' OTM award factory!

November had a lot of cool stuff, a pretty awesome PPV with Bad Medicine, an X Title that couldn't sit still, a lot of fun  cross-branding stuff, and even a goofy ladies football league! Should I have thought harder before asking for LSM on Twitter? MAYBE! But we're here now, so let's figure out the STAR of the Month!

Vote for one of the listed names above OR vote for OTHER and tell me who else deserves a nod for November. Otherwise, it's NO NOD NOVEMBER!

Either way, please drop a comment afterward and tell us why you voted the way you did!

Let's try to get this done quick so I can take it into account for the YEAR END AWARDS!!!

Thanks!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-01-2022, 08:20 PM

I vote for Isaiah. The television championship has certainly bounced around as of late. I think there was like three different champions in three weeks a couple months ago. I’m glad to see somebody has brought some stability to that division with a well written and entertaining role-plays to read. He’s going to be a problem for anybody going forward and I’m excited to see what links he can reach with his character
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Prince Adeyemi (12-02-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-01-2022, 08:30 PM

I'ma throw my vote toward Angie Vaughn.

#1. Isaiah King has been absolutely killing it, but he won SotM last month, so I'll try to spread the love.

#2. Angie locked down some gold AND beat James Raven last month. Pretty surefire way to lock down SotM.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark Flynn's post:
Prince Adeyemi (12-02-2022)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-01-2022, 08:34 PM

Edited to add Marf in there since he did win the X Title!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Marf (12-02-2022)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-02-2022, 05:31 AM

Threw some love to Vaughn, she’s kicking names and taking ass!

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-02-2022, 07:51 AM

Just wrt to work I've enjoyed reading, I've really enjoyed Mark Flynn's works this month, also his general board-wide persona, so you get it for me champ. It's nice having a strong, consistent top champ.

From my old time in the XWF, the top title has always had someone wildly dominating in it, not discrediting the competition they had and I think Mark carries it well.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prince Adeyemi's post:
Mark Flynn (12-02-2022), The Chameleon (12-05-2022)