Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSM
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-25-2022, 10:15 AM

LSM pins Big Preesh, somehow someway somewhere!

1!

2!

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
BIG PREESH Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2022, 01:42 PM

Big Preesh dreams...

In his dream, Latina Submission Machina is doing a different kind of submitting. The kind Big Preesh likes. The DD/lg kind of submitting.

"Papi, ¿soy una buena chica?"

Preesh sees himself stroking the dark black hair of LSM as she kneels in front of him in a much-too-small Girl Scouts uniform. There are empty cookie boxes everywhere.

"Girlie, you know how to make big daddy happy, that's for sure... you swallowed every little bit, didn't you?"

"Si papi, me calienta la barriga..."

"Mmmm... good girl..."

But then something happens. He realizes he's dreaming! Something must have gotten this fantasy kickstarted but what was it?

The smell...

That's it!

The unmistakable scent of Robyn Gonzalez in total heat. She must be on top of him. Pinning him.

He decided to lay there and enjoy it for a bit, just feeling her lithe body on his. Her breath heating up the side of his neck. Her skin firm and supple against his own.

He started to swell in his pants. It must have given him away, because LSM grips him tighter like a rodeo cowboy trying to stay on top of a bucking steer.

But... Big Preesh KICKS OUT ANY FUCKIN WAYS!!!

"Chica! You must have some real attraction for ol' Preeshy huh? You and Chucky Nicks both been all up on this DYACK today. Almost like you was takin' turns to limbo under a loophole! But SHEEEEEEEIT baby, if you wanted a ride on the boloney pony, all you had to do was hit me up in the DM, girl! You know I ain't afraid to fill a sexy mamacita up with some anchor babies, you feel me? But you ain't taking this belt back, you dig? I already got it sized..."

Preesh stands up and a confused LSM stares at the X-Treme Title, its strap still clearly too short to go around Preesh's massive midsection.

"Naw, not there."

Preesh stuffs the belt into his pants and we hear the sound of all the snaps clicking together. A few seconds later his hands reemerge and the big belt is just a bulge in his crotch.

"Like a GLOVE baby! Holla at ya boy when you ready to get wrapped around it ya self! AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Preesh struts off, still champion.

[Image: MTDOs0R.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BIG PREESH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-25-2022), Finn Kühn (08-25-2022)