Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chorus!!
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-29-2021, 11:15 PM

Calypso is trying to make his way thru 24/7 hallway, trying his best to avoid getting tripped up over all of these pins on Alias while carrying a lemom marange pie topped with a mountain of whipped cream. As Bourbon is kicked out on, he catches wind of this delicious dessert trying to sneak by.

Hey Tango! Where you going with that pie?

Calypso freezes in place and his face turns a shade of red.

Tango? ME?? Heh... heheheh. ... I'm n-n-not the Blue Tango! What would give you THAT idea?! Heh....

You gonna offer up some of that pie or what?

This? Oh, uh, no.... This here is for Theo!! He-s been a sourpuss lately not returning my calls. I thought this might cheer him up!

Cmon. Just a bite.

Bourbon reaches for it, Calypso resists at first but gives it up. Bourbon cups the bottom, pulls out the entire cake and takes half down in one bite. Calypso's jaw drops to the floor and his face gets even redder.

You bitch!!!

Calypso winds up and looks to hit Bourbon with the CLAP! but its dodged!!! Behind, Alias is dusting the Doc, Thunder Knuckles, and Bourbon off him when he is struck, killing him on the spot!!

Calypso gasps!!

Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!

LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!

A string of slimey snot runs out of Calypso's nose as he panics and sobs. Bourbon slowly steps away, pie still in hand. Calypso jumps down on top of Alias and tries his best to resuscitate him. He counts chest compressions....

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
ALIAS (04-30-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-29-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-30-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2021, 12:18 AM

Verse -4

"Why?"

"To prove a point."

Kick out.

"And thanks for the resuscitation. That would have been embarrassing."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-30-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-30-2021)