Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Sidekick Searching
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-31-2021, 10:51 PM

Ned sits in front a large audition stage. He seems visibly annoyed, as if he’s been there for several hours and had no luck.

“Next!”

A strange man wearing a large sombrero and a tassled poncho walks out onto the stage.

“Ooooooo yeah. I’m the Poncho Man Dandy Lassange. I’m the official spokesperson for Fat Jones beefsticks, yeah. BREAK OUT OF A FAT JONES, yeah.”

Ned is startled by Dandy’s demeanor.

“What-uh… what skills do you bring with evil applications?”

“I can represent your brand and make it a JUSTIFIABLE force, mmm yeah. NO ONE WILL KNOW WHY they now agree with your schemes or why they want a Fat Jones, brother.”

“Uh huh. What will you do to Lil W when you get to him?”

“Oooo, when I get my hands on the little man I will introduce him into the world of the Poncho Man and he will understand the graveness of his mistake, mmyeah.”

“I… see. NEXT!”

The Poncho Man walks off, dejected.

“Where will I ever find a sidekick suitable to my genius. He must be an idiot who can still use his hands! He must be a nuisance I can talk down to and no one will think any the wiser! He must be troublesome so that our antics shall travel through the social media sphere! And he must be marketable to Alaskans!”

Dr. Kaye thinks it over.

“I know it! It shall be you Lil W! Your idiocy combined with my brilliance shall create an unstoppable combination of power! And I don’t even need to lobotimize you to make you a dumb enough assistant! Your days of not being my lab assistant are number, W! Soon, I shall mock you at my side and show Ethan what he’s missing out on! Just you see!”

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Edit Hate Post Like Post