Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heylias
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-05-2021, 05:51 PM

Thad is walking backstage in the 24/7 hallway when he stumbles on Alias sitting in a darkened corner all by himself.

I've been looking for you, Thad says, and it startles Alias for a moment. Alias looks up at Thad, but doesn't give him his usual "evil" schtick. Alias though scrambles to his feet, clutching his Xtreme title.

Relax man, I'm not here to pin you, Thad says as he holds out his hand in an effort to tell him to "chill."

Thad sits on the floor and kicks his legs out in front of him. Looking on cautiously, Alias takes a seat... socially distanced, and still clutching his Xtreme title.

Corey isn't here... just thought I'd make sure you're eating. Are you?

Alias hesitates but nods.

You drinking plenty of water? Stayin' hydrated?

The Xtreme champ doesn't answer.

I'm sorry, I feel like I'm talking to you like you're an idiot, Thad says as he looks over at Alias. The phrasing causes Alias to look at Thad. But you're not an idiot. A little misguided, maybe... But you're no idiot.

Anyway, stay hydrated okay?
Thad remarks as he stands up. Alias looks up at him, almost bracing for an attack.

If you need anything, let me know. Take care okay? Thad leaves Alias to his own devices and exits the 24/7 hallway.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-06-2021, 05:01 AM

"Stop!" Alias calls out, kicking out of the false kindness and scrambling to his feet. Thad turns. "It's interesting, I was planning on finding you myself next week."

Thad's nostrils flare as he squares up against an incoming Alias.

"You know the sit' here. You know I don't like you. Why do you think it is that I haven't acted upon that?" Thad scrunches his face up. He knows. "Yeah... my respect for Corey."

Thad breathes deeply, recognising there is no threat of further aggression. For now.

"You have a choice to make...

Lycana..."

Alias leaves without grandeur.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-06-2021), Corey Smith (03-06-2021)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-06-2021, 07:05 PM

That kind of hate is just unhealthy man.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
ALIAS (03-06-2021)