Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 05:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alias is a MotherF***kin Starboy
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-07-2021, 07:16 PM

We see Alias recuperating from that "attack" few days prior, then we see him inside a room where there was a pink cross on the wall. As it beamed it blinded him by it's lightwaves which cased him to go insane by it's touch. Then outside of the room we see JB and Reggie peeking into the room, as Alias was couldn't feel his face when he was around it.

"I don't know about this, Alias is too blinded by the lights. Plus, I wouldn't want anything to do with him or the title... too much heat on me."

"C'mon JB, wouldn't you want to be able have belt when you could be close to a briefcase?... maybe even if you hold it down past three weeks, you and T can go after the tag straps. Isn't that what you want?"

"Hell no, i'm leaving this rappin, left hand eatin, megalomaniac whom this company loves way too much... I don't want to be on anyone's bad side, if I attack him."

"Dude just do it, do for me... do for the thugs!"

"This is the one time i'll do this, never again..."

Then they creep into the room, and JB attacks him with chair on his back. Then he smacks the chair on his back some more, then he instructs Reggie to lift him up, then both men start double teaming him with punches. Then JB kick him in the gut, and spikes him with a Blacklisted on the chair. Then Reggie stomps on him, but he tells him to stop it, which he does. Then JB was hesitant to pin him, so he pulls out a Corey Smith's body pillow and uses it to cover him...

1... oh god, why?

2... Now I see why everyone loves him

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
Charlie Nickles (02-07-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-07-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-08-2021, 01:12 AM

Alias, sensing an erection, immediately knows it's not the real Corey. He doesn't know if the erection came with the pillow, or if belonged to JB. He kicks out regardless and recoils to the corner of the room.

With the pin attempt over, JB clearly wants to leave. Reggie's bitch ass is still mouthing off though, so Alias looks him dead in the fucking eye.

"Are you done? You've all had a crack now, and every single time there's a T.H.U.G. trying to pin me, I see your damn face, Reg'. You're always there, egging your buddies on to take something that you supposedly don't even want. I get you're hurting; I get you're broken. I know you need the release. But have you gotten it out of your system yet? I don't hold any of this against you. After all this, I still don't hate you. I understand the position you're in. I've been there. Hell, I'm not convinced that I've even left there! I'm just wondering when you're going to put your frustrations to use in a better way? I mean... I'm sure you're aware that Charlie Nickles - the king of cowardly pins - is telling me that beating you isn't worth a damn.

He said you weren't a real man.

Ask yourself this: is Reggie Estrada the kind of guy to roll over and let people question what's between his legs? Boy, they must be getting a real good laugh about that on the streets.

So what are you going to do about it?

Hell, Charlie doesn't even know how to rhyme, so you're already better than him at least one thing! Maybe you're better at something else too...

Think about it."

Both T.H.U.G.s turn to leave, but Alias calls out one more time.

"Oh, and JB! Where did you get that pillow from, man? I've been trying to find one for a little Valentine's gift to myself. I just didn't know you felt about Corey the same way I did. It's nice to have a kindred spirit around, but I'll fucking cut you if you touch him, you hear me?"

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ALIAS's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-08-2021), Corey Smith (02-08-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-08-2021)