Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 7/1/20 - RESULTS
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-01-2020, 04:22 PM

WEDNESDAY 1ST JULY 2020
THE XWF START OF IT'S WESTERN EUROPEAN TOUR - FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, AND SPAIN

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: thumb2-stade-velodrome-french-football-s...yscape.jpg]

STADE VELODROME, MARSEILLE, FRANCE

MATCH #1:

[Image: will-smith-genie-png-favpng-rd95ATqhfYGg...ZmWm_t.jpg]
GAGE GANNON
- vs -
THE COLLECTOR
[Image: avatar_2403.png?dateline=1576847348]

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

MATCH #2:

[Image: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png?dat...1569784818]
KRIS THE HAMMER VON BONN
- vs -
THE WIZARD
[Image: avatar_2462.jpg?dateline=1590946902]

I QUIT MATCH

MATCH #3:

[Image: roy-nelson-headshot.png?quality=0.85&wid...&crop=true]
BRIAN STORM
- vs -
LIAM ROBERTS
[Image: avatar_2356.jpg?dateline=1566841131]

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH

MATCH #4:

[Image: Ntpp6rV.jpg?dateline=1534345600]
AZRAEL EREBUS
- vs -
[Image: NXT_AdamCole_1920x1080.jpg]
PETER FN GILMOUR
- vs -
HANARI CARNES ©
[Image: avatar_2233.jpg?dateline=1586327339]

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
AND FOR THE XWF X-TREME CHAMPIONSHIP

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

[Image: 5ca3cl8x931j138.jpg?djet1p5k]
NATHANIEL IDENHAUS
- vs -
THE HIRED GUN ©
[Image: wmDljSa.png]

FOR THE XWF HART CHAMPIONSHIP
THE HIRED GUN WILL ANNOUNCE HIS MATCH STIPULATION IN HIS FIRST RP

OOC Note: 3 ROLE PLAY RULE - 1ST RP MUST BE IN WEEK 1 BUT IF YOU DON'T RP UNTIL WEEK 2 YOU CAN ONLY DO 1 RP THE 2ND WEEK.

WEDNESDAY 1ST JULY 2020
THE XWF START OF IT'S WESTERN EUROPEAN TOUR - FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, AND SPAIN

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: thumb2-stade-velodrome-french-football-s...yscape.jpg]

STADE VELODROME, MARSEILLE, FRANCE

Warefare is about to start, fans are jam-packed into the arena, and then all of a sudden

'Just the good old boys' hit the Arena's sound systems, and from the back walks Smoking Bob Williams. He walks to the top of the ramp and looks around the stadium. He then begins to speaks.

"Bienvenue à tous au début de la tournée de XWF en Europe occidentale, qui commence ici en France."

The French in the crowd go nuts.

"For those of you who don't speak French, I said 'Welcome one and all to the start of XWF's tour of Western Europe, beginning here in France.' So I hope everyone has a good night, so let the action begin."

'Just the good old boys' starts playing again and SBW walks backstage.

MATCH #1:

[Image: will-smith-genie-png-favpng-rd95ATqhfYGg...ZmWm_t.jpg]
GAGE GANNON
- vs -
THE COLLECTOR
[Image: avatar_2403.png?dateline=1576847348]

The Rock's Geek Theme plays over the loudspeakers and Gage Gannon appears from backstage and walks confidently down to the ring.

The arena blacks out entirely. The Collector's "Legion" (fan base) lights up their blinking masks as Ghost starts to play. Once the chorus hits, the Collector emerges from backstage. His mask, wrist bands and boots all blinking in unison to the drum beat: Blink. Blink Blink-Blink. The lights fade on once he climbs into the ring.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Gage and The Collector leave their corners and begin to circle one another; the crowd stomps their feet in rhythm as the competitors in the ring edge closer and closer building the tension before Gage lets loose with a snap of a kick which is ducked by The Collector and switches around to Gage's back to look for a German Suplex! Gannon gets to the height of the suplex and throws his body backward to land on his feet, he twists Collector around and gives a kick to the gut and locks in a pedigree!

HEATHER: "Gage looking to end this early with Maleficent Divinity!"

But Collector is too fresh and throws Gage down with a big back body drop! Gage writhes on the ground for a moment as the ref begins to count.

And Gannon is back up; Collector grabs Gage and whips him into the corner his back bouncing off the turnbuckles with some force, Collector rushes Gannon with a splash but Gage rolls out of the way and Collector stops himself short, hopping up the second rope and spinning around for a crossbody which connects! Collector bounces off Gannon who quickly gets to a knee only for Collector to pin his boot on Gannon's calf and dropping a nasty elbow into Gage's spine! The wind leaves Gannon's body and he drops to the canvas the ref starts to count again but Gage urges himself off the ground as soon as the 1 count finishes. Gannon uses the ropes to aid himself up to his feet and rest his arm over the top rope, The Collector comes close and takes aim delivering a thunderous knife edge chop to Gage's sternum. The crowd roar with a "WOOOOO" on the delivery. Collector whips Gage against the opposite ropes and meets him the middle looking for a flying lariat which Gage runs under and hits the opposite ropes, Collector spins around in the center and goes for a clothesline which Gannon counters into an almighty spinebuster! The Collector is splayed out on the mat as Gage lifts himself up cradling his back with an arch of his shoulders. Gage slowly steps to his feet as Collector kips up but Gannon saw that coming and throws a hard fist down into Collector's head as he jumps into the strike. The crowd pop as Gage rubs his knuckles and moves away from The Collector's prone form. The ref begins to count.

And Collector gets up! Stumbling to his feet and adjusting his mask, Collector falls into the ropes and Gage wastes no time sprinting towards Collector with a lariat but Collector drops low and throws Gannon out onto the apron, the two turn to face each other, Gage swings with a right hook but Collector dodged and knocks Gage onto the outside; Collector catches his breath and hits the ropes and on the return leaps into a suicide dive! Which Gage counters with a DDT! The two drop to the outside, Gage hissing in pain as he holds his back. The climbs out of the ring and looks to them both and begins to count.

Gage gets to his knees.

And is followed by Collector lifting himself up to his feet.

Gage gives a mighty right hook into Collector's head and knocks him against the commentator's table, Gage follows up with a left that knocks Gage onto the table, the crowd gets hype as fuck as Gannon stands onto the table as Pip and Heather back away.

PIP: "Why is it always our table?"

HEATHER: "Right? There are perfectly good ones under the ring to break."

Gage lifts Collector to his feet and looks to end things getting Collector into a powerbomb position and raising him up but something tweaks and Gannon yells in pain as he cradles his back; Collector lands on his feet and takes advantage!

HEATHER: "ALISTER'S REGARDS!"

Collector hits his signature and the two crash through the table as the crowd roar in applause. The two lay in the debris motionless. The ref begins to count!

Collector gets a hand on the barricade!

And Gage reaches out an hand to lift himself!

Collector just gets to his feet!

10!!!

And Gage's hand flops down to the ground.

Winner - The Collector!

Warfare comes back from commercial and opens to what looks like an office complex. Jenny Myst is on the screen, holding a bedazzled cup of what is believed to be coffee.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the XWF Universe......it's me, you're favorite talk show host, the longest reigning Bombshell Champion in history and the most dominant female in the XWF....Jenny Myst."

She smiles into the camera.

"As you all know, my smash hit TV talk show, The Queen's Court, has been the only reason to watch Saturday Night Savage the past few weeks. Well.....you've heard the phrase Christmas in July? I've got a gift for you. Next week on Savage, the show I made famous, I have a guest on Queen's Court that you all know and love, but you haven't seen in a while. This person has agreed to sit down and talk with me.....because like, who wouldn't right?.....and has big new about their future as it pertains to the XWF. So tune in, Saturday July 11th, and watch as I unveil to the world exactly who this guest is."

She takes a sip of her coffee....

"Oh, and Atticus, you're welcome for the ratings."

[Image: oH2js76.gif]

Just then the screen starts to go static, and Jenny's face is distorted. The big pink letters shoot across the screen for just a split second before fading to black.

#JOIN B.O.B

Pip: After last week on Savage, and now this, I think it is safe to say that someone is trying awfully hard to recruit Ms. Myst to B.O.B.

Heather: She does what she wants! She is the Queen after all!

MATCH #2:

[Image: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png?dat...1569784818]
KRIS THE HAMMER VON BONN
- vs -
THE WIZARD
[Image: avatar_2462.jpg?dateline=1590946902]

The lights go out. Then Thunderstruck by ACDC starts playing. And only white lighting starts flickering on the stage as the song starts. Just as the lyrics get to 'Thunderstruck', there is a glow on the stage, and Kris The Hammer Von Bonn is lit up by the glow and he is holding his Hammer. The lights come back on fully, and he walks all the way to the ring, followed by his Manager Antony The Jerk.

Kris walks up the steel steps. Then climbs into the ring. Oh each side of the ring, he lifts his Hammer in the air, and poses to the audience. He does this four times, one for each side of the ring. He then places his hammer in the corner, and waits for his opponent.

Arena goes dark. Silence. Fans are curious. POOF. Big puff of smoke. The WIZARD is in the ring...Guile's Theme hits.

Both competitors are ready.

PIP: "So here we go, any moment now, the bell will ring, to start the match,"

Then all of a sudden

hit's the Arena's sound system, the fans go crazy.

{white]HEATHER: "Wait a second, that's Mastermind's music, what the hell is he doing out here again?" [/white]

The Wizard spins around to face the stage, he then looks behind him just in case Mastermind appears to attack him, but Mastermind walks out onto the stage, and makes his way to the ring.

PIP: "Surely he's not going to interfere in this match right from the start? That's not a smart thing to do!"

HEATHER: "He's trying to get inside the Wizard's head, by playing Mind Games."

The Wizard watches as Mastermind gets to the ring, and shakes hands with the Misfits Manager, Antony the Jerk. He carries on to the other side of the ring. The Wizard keeps an eager eye on him. Mastermind stops in front of the commentator's desk and gives the Wizard I'm keeping my eye on you sign, before he turns and walks behind the announcers table, and sits down besides Pip, and grabs a headset and smirks up at the Wizard who is still watching him.

MASTERMIND: "Hi Pip, Hi Heather, what a great night we are having tonight! It's good to be here?"

PIP: "Hi Mastermind, what are you doing here?"

MASTERMIND: "I got special permission from Warfare General Manager Mr Smoking Bob Williams himself, for me to be a guest commentator. So hence the reason why I'm here tonight."

HEATHER: "Well it's great to have you here, Mastermind,"

MASTERMIND: "Thank you Heather that's a very nice thing to say. Hey Ref let's get this match underway. I promise the Wizard I'm only here to commentate, it's not my fault he's worried about me being here. Start the damn match."

HEATHER: "You heard the man Ref, start the match. Nothing to see here,"

The bell rings, but the Wizard continues to look at Mastermind, but Mastermind is just sitting there, with his infamous smirk. Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, walks up to the Wizard and he has every right to pull him to face him before unleashing with 6 rights and lefts, which makes The Wizard stumble back into the ropes. Kris then grabs him and sends a knee to his guts, which makes him bend over, and in one quick motion Kris executes a DDT.

MASTERMIND: "Kris is on top of The Wizard early in this one, do you guys agree?"

HEATHER: "Oh for sure I agree, Mastermind."

PIP: "Oh for Pete's sake, Kris is only on top because you are out here and in the Wizard's here. It's not rocket science."

HEATHER: "Wow, Pip, what crawled up your ass?"

Meanwhile, Kris gets up and helps The Wizard to his feet, and sends him crashing into the ropes. he rebounds back, and somehow manages to duck underneath a weak looking clothesline attempt by Kris. Kris spins around, the Wizard keeps on going, and he hits the other side of the ring, and grabs the ropes, and pulls himself into them. Kris doesn't last long standing where he was and races across the ring towards The Wizard. At the very last moment as Kris tries another attempt of a clothesline to try and send the Wizard crashing over the ropes, The Wizard drops and pulls down the ropes, and as Kris can't halt his momentum, The Wizard uses that momentum to lift Kris up in the air, and Kris goes flying out over the ropes and out of the ring, and onto the floor below.

Half the crowd cheers for the Wizard.

PIP: "Well you weren't expecting that were you, Mastermind?"

HEATHER: "Shut up Pip,"

MASTERMIND: "Yeah Pip shut the hell up,"

The Wizard turns around and walks to the back of the ring, and looks down at Mastermind.

MASTERMIND: "Don't focus on me, you idiot, focus on your opponent."

The Wizard continues the stare down. Mastermind stands up.

PIP: "You can't get involved Mastermind. You're a guest commentator."

MASTERMIND: "I'm not going to get involved. I will only get involved if I have to defend myself."

The Wizard smiles down at Mastermind, before turning his attention back to the other side of the ring. He walks over to the ropes and looks down to see Antony trying to help Kris to his feet. The Wizard slides out underneath the ropes, and lines up Kris,. As Kris gets to his feet, The Wizard runs at both Antony and Kris, and SHOULDER TACKLES both. Antony goes flying one way, and Kris goes flying backwards into the steel wall separating them and the fans.

PIP: "Wow, what a move from the Wizard. He wants to take control of this match now."

MASTERMIND: "He has no right to attack Antony he was only trying to help his client."

HEATHER: "I agree."

The Wizard grabs Kris and whips him into the side of the ring and then follows up with a BIG BOOT. The force of the boot makes Kris impact with his back into the side of the ring again and he yells out in pain.

MASTERMIND: "I'm not worried Kris can come back from this. He just needs to find an opening."

Kris is on his haunches. The Wizard yells at the ref to ask Kris if he quits. So the referee asks the question.

"No," yells Kris

MASTERMIND: "Kris is too tough to quit like this. He is German after all they breed them tough there."

The Wizard then grabs Kris and sends him rolling into the ring. He follows him in.

MASTERMIND: "Kris won't ever give up, he's too strong for that!"

PIP: "He may not have a choice,"

The Wizard helps Kris to his feet and knees him in the guts, and then DOUBLE ARM DDT

HEATHER: "That has to hurt,"

Once again The Wizard gets back to his feet, and looks over at Mastermind. He gives him a smile.

MASTERMIND: "It's not over yet, I wouldn't get too cocky if I were you."

The Wizard helps Kris back to his feet and HEAD BUTTS him. Kris stumbles backward and The Wizard follows up with a hellacious SPEAR. They both go down. But The Wizard gets back up and orders the referee to get a microphone, and starts hitting Kris with open fists to his side. The referee returns with a microphone, The Wizard grabs it and places it right in front of Kris.

"Say I quit damn you,"

"No."

MASTERMIND: "Good man. See he's a very strong German,"

The Wizard throws the microphone away, helps Kris to his feet, and GERMAN SUPLEXES him.

PIP: "That's funny. A german suplex on a German."

HEATHER: "Shut up Pip, just shut up,"

Once again, The Wizard helps Kris to his feet, and this time he delivers with '

EXORCISED a.k.a Chokeslam

Mastermind isn't saying anything but all you can hear is angry breathing. The Wizard gets back to his feet, and grabs a microphone and shoves it back into Kris's face.

"Say it doosh bag. Say I quit, and I will end all this. Say it."

"I"

"I...................."

Suddenly the noise of headphones being taken off were heard.

The Wizard could hear a noise behind him and just as he was about to turn around, a hammer comes flying from out of nowhere and hits him in the back of his head in the sore spot that he's been talking about. The Wizard collapses over Kris.

The referee turns around to see Mastermind on the apron of the ring, and knowing he was the one who threw the hammer, the referee has no choice but to call for the bell.

THE WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION: THE WIZARD

PIP: "What a shame,"

The Wizard is still down, Mastermind makes his way into the ring. He walks up to Kris and helps him to his feet, and tells him to leave. Mastermind then turns around to the Wizard, helps him to his feet, and then sends him head first into the corner, doing more damage to the back of his head.He stands looking at the downed Wizard and a smirk crosses his face, before the ring is filled with more referees trying to get Mastermind out of the ring, which he obliges.

PIP: "But the damage has been done."

MATCH #3:

[Image: roy-nelson-headshot.png?quality=0.85&wid...&crop=true]
BRIAN STORM
- vs -
LIAM ROBERTS
[Image: avatar_2356.jpg?dateline=1566841131]

.........Warfare comes to Brian Storm and Liam Roberts and they have come to blows in the backstage area. The much bigger and more powerful Storm has the advantage, however, as he is pounding away at Liam. Picking him up, he tosses him onto a refreshments table. Coffee, tea and crepes go flying as the table buckles. Grabbing Liam by the head he then tosses him into some storage crates. Storm seems to be in a rage here. Something has set him off.

Liam is just trying to survive as he backs away, throwing random objects into the path of the charging Brian Storm.

Liam, searching for anything he can find, grabs the coffee out of the hands of a random backstage employee and tosses it into the face of Storm. The big man yells and covers his eyes and Liam kicks him in the side of the knee, taking him down to one. Liam then takes off, disappearing off screen. The big man gets back to his feet, even more angry now. He searches every room in the back until he comes to the bathroom.

"I know you in here!" he yells. Looking under the stall he sees Liam's feet. "Gotcha!"

He kicks down the stall door and grabs Liam as he tries to crawl under. Picking him up he shoves Liam's head into the toilet, flushing, giving him a swirly. He lets go and Liam comes up out of the toilet, gasping. Storm tosses Liam face first into the bathroom mirror, cracking it and drawing a little blood. Liam is crawling out of the bathroom now, on all fours.

He beats Liam all the way out to the parking area. Liam sees his chance to escape and runs towards a nearby car, throwing the passanger out of the way and trying to get in. Storm catches him, pulling him out of the car. Liam gets a thumb to the eye, making him release, then slams torm hand in the car door. The big man yells out again, holding his hand. Liam sees the opportunity to strike and now climbs onto the roof of the car. He goes to jump off with a cross body but Storm catches him........getting him into position.........

POWERBOMB on the hood of the car.

Storm keeps him in the legs up position as the ref smacks the hood of the car.

3!

Winner: Brian Storm

Heather: Well, that was pretty one sided.

Pip: Liam should try a little harder next time

MATCH #4:

[Image: Ntpp6rV.jpg?dateline=1534345600]
AZRAEL EREBUS
- vs -
[Image: NXT_AdamCole_1920x1080.jpg]
PETER FN GILMOUR
- vs -
HANARI CARNES ©
[Image: avatar_2233.jpg?dateline=1586327339]

FOR THE XWF E-TREME CHAMPIONSHIP

Pip: That music can only mean one thing! It's time for our X-Treme rules Triple Threat!

Heather: Yessir, and this wasn't going to be X-Treme rules when it was first booked, but since Hanari won the belt on Savage new now has to defend it every single match. That's gotta be grueling.

We'll see if he's up to the challenge

Azrael walks out and basks in the adoration of fans, as always with a clever smirk upon his handsome face. Then he bolts to the ring. Just jets at high speed and when he reaches it, vaults upward and flips into the ring. Landing on his feet with a satisfied smile. He does a little dance, winks and takes his appropriated place within the squared circle.

Heather: Az has some experience in this business, and he has shown he can have a dark side. Hanari is going to have to be on high alert.

Pip: Annnnnd here is the extreme ine himself!

Heather: And with Peter joining Chaotic Inc. last week.....Chaos said this match is a test for both of them. Does he really care who has the title as long as it stays in the faction?

Pip: Weirdly enough, yes....I think he does care.

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then see fire emiting from the ramp after a bell tolls a few times. We then hear "SUCK MY DICK" blast from the PA and the crows begins to go ape shit. "FUCK EVERYBODY" by Steel Panther begins to kick in as res strobe lights and lasers hit the stage. We see Peter Gilmour and his demon assassin Valerie Sky appear on the stage. They look around as Peter bobs his head to the music. As soon as the chorus kicks in we see Peter start singing into the camera saying, "EVERYBODY CAN SUCK MY DICK!" They head to the ring and then get in normally. Peter then throws his hands up in an "X" pose as fire and fireworks go off above the ring in the same manner. Peter looks at Valerie and smiles wickedly as they look at the stage waiting for their next victim.

Pip: Big budget entrance there for the god of extreme

Heather: Maybe a bit over the top?

Pip: Oh yeah! Here is the X-Treme champ! And he's in a good mood!

Danza Kuduro hits and Hanari spins and dances his way out to the ramp in traditional latin Bachata style. Around his waist is the silver X-Treme Title belt. He is carrying the flag of the Dominican Republic on a flag pole over his shoulder. He swings his hips and points at the ladies in the front row, winking and making the gun symbol with his thumb and index finger of his free hand. He spins again and walks his way down to the ring with a cocky head swing and a million dollar smile. Climbing the ring steps he gets into the ring, getting on the top rope and waving the flag a few times before jumping down and preparing for the match.

Heather: He seems to be in a good mood for the hell he is about to go through

Pip: Calm before the storm

DING DING DING

The bell rings and the three men circle.

Hanari and Peter look at each other and both smile a wicked smile. They snap their heads in unison to stare down Azrael.

Pip: Oh no! Was this another Chaotic Inc set up?!

Both Hanari and Peter rush Az, but the spaceman is ready. He uses his speed to duck under and get behind the two, drop kicking Peter in the back and sending him into the ropes. Hanari spins around and Az drops to his knees, hitting an uppercut, and sending Hanari staggering into the corner. Peter is back on his feet again and charging, going to a clothesline, but the much faster Azrael ducks again, arm dragging Peter and dropping him into a sitting position before hitting a drop kick on him again, his feet driving into the middle of his back.

Hanari is out of the corner and clubs Az in the back of the head. He staggers and stumbles but stays on his feet. Hanari stays on the assault and grabs him by his red hair, slamming his head off the far turnbuckle pad. Peter is back to his feet, holding his back.

Hanari walks Az to the other corner, bouncing his head off that turnbuckle as well. Peter comes to that corner now, and Hanari and Peter begin to double team Az with a series of chops and punches.

Heather: Az had a fast start, but its a numbers game, now

Az is down in the corner and Hanari has a foot on his throat. Peter is boasting in the center of the ring, his arms raised. Hanari takes to foot off the throat of Az and stands him up. A hard right hand takes him back down again. As Hanari turns around, however.....

Peter goes for the Gilmour cutter!

Hanari shoves him off, coming off the ropes, ducking a Peter clothesline, coming off the ropes the other way and taking Gilmour down with a flying forearm.

Hanari points to his head, as if to signal that he isn't gonna be out smarted. Peter is getting back to his feet, and Hanari hammers a hard shot down on him again, bringing the big man to one knee. Another club to the back of the neck. Peter rolls out of the ring. Az is using the ropes to stand himself up in the corner.

Hanari follows Peter of the ring, to the mat outside. He continues to fire in hard shots to the head and body as Peter stumbles back in retreat. The two are at the front of the ring now, by the rampway. Peter is beginning to fight back. Just then, out of nowhere, Az comes off the top rope with a springboard moonsault!!!!

He takes both men down!

Pip: Azrael out of nowhere! He took both competitors down, but he hit the steel pretty hard himself.

Heather: Gutsy move there, but it has evened the playing field, at least for now!

All three men are stirring, but its Peter who is to his feet first. He picks up Az by his red main. Az is fighting back with some body shots but Peter still tosses him, back first, into the ring apron.

Hanari is up and grabs Peter, throwing him shoulder first into the steel ring steps. The impact knocks the top steps off.

Az takes advantage and low-blows Hanari, who grabs his junk and curses in Spanish. He goes to the mat. Az opens the apron. He pulls out a bunch of toys, including an entire tool box. He has a particularly sinister smile on his face when he sets up two tables, one on top of the other. Hanari and Peter are back up, and Peter charges. Hanari grabs a hammer and in a split second drives it into Peters gut. He goes down as Hanari drops the Hammer. Az has the tables set up, and turns around, only to catch a hard right hand from the champ.

Peter is huffing, drooling a little as he tries to catch his breath from the hammer shot. Az and Hanari are trading blows, but Hanari ducks the final one, and drives his body into Az, running him into the barricade on the outside.

Hanari turns around as Az slumbs and Peter is there that time with a clubbing blow to the face. Hanari stumbles away. Peter grabs Az again, and fires off a hard shot. He goes for another big haymaker, but Az ducks, flipping Peter over the barricade and into the French crowd. Valerie Sky runs over to check on Peter. Az turns into a MASSIVE CHAIR SHOT..

WHAM!!!!!!

The chair dents around Azrael's face.

Pip: MY GOD! WHAT A CHAIR SHOT FROM HANARI! THAT JUST SCRAMBLED AZ'S BRAINS!

Hanari grins at Valarie, who is pulling Peter over the baracade. He walks towards her, and she backs up. Peter comes from the blindside and clubs Hanari. He drops the chair, and rolls into the ring. Peter follows. Hanari takes a step towards him and Peter lifts him, dropping him across the knee in an Atomic Drop. Peter comes off the ropes and levels the champ with a clothesline.

Peter celebrates again, roaring towards the crowd and throwing his arms up. He then notices the double table stack that Azrael had set up. Hanari is stirring as Peter stands him up. Shoving him into the corner, he goes to sit Hanari on the top rope. He climbs up after him. They are right above the table stack. The two trade blows on the top rope but Peter gets the upper hand, setting Hanari up for a suplex. Just then, Az in the ring. He gets under Peter.....and, somehow, is able to lift Peter, who is carrying Hanari, onto his shoulders....................

POWERBOMB!

Both men go down, Az drops a knee, spent.

Az comes off the ropes with a leg drop and covers Hanari.

Hanari kicks out.

Az delivers a harsh and quick elbow to the head. He covers Hanari again.

Again the champ powers out.

Az stays on top, going for another harsh forearm but Hanari counters, grabbing the arm and rolling.

VIVA LA REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!

Pip: It's locked in! He's got it locked!

Hanari pulls with a fury. Az is saying he won't tap but his facial expression says otherwise.

Pip: He's gonna pull that arm off!

Heather: It's all legal!

Just before Az gives in and taps, Peter is up, and he kicks Hanari in the face, breaking the hold.

Az rolls away holding his arm.

Peter stomps away on Hanari, who tries to get away by rolling out of the ring.

This time Peter doesn't follow him. He turns his attention to Az. The spaceman is getting up, his arm pinned to his chest. He stumbles right into the clutches.

GILMOUR CUTTER!

AZ IS OUT!

Pip: Az is flat out! Hanari is outside! Peter Gilmour is gonna steal one here!

Gilmour rolls him over, and hooks the leg.

3----WHACK!!!!!!!!

Hanari cracks Peter in the back with a pipe. It breaks up the count at the very last millisecond.

He fires off a few hard shots to the body of Gilmour with the pipe. Vicious shots. Peter groans and puffs with each shot, curling up. Hanari is lining him up for the kill shot.

Valarie is on the apron, yelling at Hanari.

He ignores her. He has the pipe high above his head. Just as he is about to bring it down, she grabs it. She's in the ring!

He spins around.

Valarie punches Hanari in the face!

He drops the pipe, and smiles. She goes to punch him again but he grabs her arm, dropping down into the submission hold.

VIVA LA REPUBLIC!!!!!!!

Valarie screams and taps quickly but he doesn't break the hold. He pulls harder! She is tapping!

Her arm is about to snap. She is begging please to release to hold. Screaming and tapping. Hanari has a crazed look in his eye. Then, he pulls harder, and her eyes roll back. Her screams get louder, her arm is bent at an odd angle.

Pip: I think he broke her arm! I think her arm just snapped! Someone stop this, get him off her!

Heather: She stepped into the ring, she hit him...she asked for this!

Pip: This is too much! That's a woman for god sakes!

Peter is up, holding his ribs. He goes to stomp Hanari to break to hold but he breaks it on his own. He is too slow, and ends up kicking Valarie in the face!

Distraught, Peter bends down to attend to her.

Az comes flying at Hanari who catches him.

BACK BODY DROP OVER THE ROPES THROUGH BOTH TABLES!

Putain de merde! Putain de merde! Putain de merde! The crowd is chanting, which is HOLY SHIT in French.

Az crashes hard, and lays limp. Hanari picks up Peter by the hair as Valarie rolls out of the ring.

He whips Peter off the ropes, Peter goes for a clothesline, Hanari ducks.

PUNTA CANA KICK! (Super Step Up Enzuigiri)

Hanari connects and Peter falls limp. Hanari rolls into the cover.

3!

Winner and Stilllll XWF X-Treme Champion, Hanari Carnes!

French EMT's are tending to both Valarie, who is still screaming, crying and holding her arm and to Az, who is unconcious in the pile of wreckage. The ref hands Hanari the belt, raising his arm.

A shot of Chris Chaos is seen from hs location.....completely dark around him, only the dim light of the TV screen visible to illuminate his face. He is grinning.

Pip: We need to go to commercial. Look at this wreckage! Total carnage!

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

[Image: 5ca3cl8x931j138.jpg?djet1p5k]
NATHANIEL IDENHAUS
- vs -
THE HIRED GUN ©

Darkness fills the arena and all you can see... is the gleam of Nathaniel's eyes - cold, fearless, terrifying and glowing silver. Like the very bullet that could kill him. Smoke filters and shifts, all around and from somewhere unseen, a howl is heard, distinct and very wolf like, it is followed by a growl and Nathaniel descends the ramp. Slowly the lights return but he is unfazed, focused solely on the ring as he marches forward. Climbing the steel steps, Nathaniel takes his place within the ring.

With Nathaniel Idenhaus already in the ring awaiting the Hart Champion. Suddenly the arena is plunged into darkness. What follows next is a bunch of loud buzzing noises as the arena lights up momentarily in different locations. It appears as though bolts of lightning are the source of the light. The lightning now stops and the sound of a car engine is heard. This is followed by a loud explosion and the sound of screeching tires. The lights in the arena now come back up to reveal the DeLorean time machine parked at the top of the ramp with it’s “OUTATIME” back license plate facing towards ringside.

The crowd gets extremely loud once they realize what’s going on. They get even louder once the driver’s side gull wing door of the DeLorean pops open stretching towards the sky. They are however a bit confused when out steps a mini hired gun with the XWF Hart Championship draped across his tiny shoulder. TMHG almost falls over from the weight of the title as he stands atop the stage.

He brings a hand up to his face shielding his eyes as he peers out into the crowd. Finally TMHG points up into the rafters. In the rafters at the far end of the arena we see The Hired Gun in his usual attire but on top of that he’s in full Marty McFly gear complete with the Nike Mag self lacing shoes.

The Back to the Future theme starts to blare over the PA system. THG climbs onto a pink hoverboard obviously suspended by cables because hoverboard technology isn’t there yet. While on the hoverboard he grips the cables as it slowly starts to move through the arena.

HEATHER: My goodness, THG is pulling out all of the stops here. I don’t believe I’ve seen an entrance create a spectacle like this…. ever?

PIP: It definitely gives the match that larger than life feel but I can think of a way to make it better.

HEATHER: How’s that?

PIP: He falls.

As the hoverboard moves through the arena it starts slowly lowering. We can now see the back of THG’s red and grey jacket. On the back in lights it reads “SUCK HIS DICK THEO" and beneath that "GILLY IS THE FUTURE”.

PIP: God I hope he falls.

HEATHER: Will you stop it.

The crowd gasps as THG lets go of the cables and does a handstand on the hoverboard while it moves through the air.

PIP: Come on, look at him. He WANTS to fall.

HEATHER: THG is a showman…. A showman that escaped from a mental institution but a showman nonetheless.

Everybody in the arena feels a lot more at ease when THG ends his hand stand and goes back to gripping the cables. The hoverboard now comes to a rest on top of the DeLorean. Inside the ring Nathaniel Idenhaus is just shaking his head at the fuckery that is unfolding in front of him.

Back at the top of the stage THG jumps down where the waiting TMHG takes the Hart Championship and hands it to THG. THG places the title around his waist and the two then high five… low five? They slap hands and THG gets ready to head down the ramp but stops in his tracks. THG then spins around snatching TMHG up by his collar and begins gesturing to the crowd who goes wild. THG hurls TMHG into the 10th row at least.

PIP: MIDGET TOSS!

HEATHER: Some lucky fan just got the souvenir of a lifetime!

THG now struts down to the ring where a visibly irritated Nathaniel Idenhaus. Finally THG enters the ring ending what was probably the longest entrance in XWF history. Longer than Peter Gilmour’s dick! Speaking of dick, THG goes to take the Hart Title from around his waist but the Championship belt gets caught on his regular belt and…

DINGALING!

DINGALING!

DINGALING!

HEATHER: Oh my, I haven’t seen that much beef since this damn virus shut the meat market down. Mama like.

PIP: Welp, nobody expected they’d get front row seats to Magic Mike here tonight but that’s what happens in the XWF.

The Hired Gun quickly fixes his wardrobe malfunction before finally giving the Hart Championship to the referee so that the match can officially kick off.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Nathaniel and THG stare each other down from across the ring and it doesn’t take long before THG starts gyrating like a broke sophomore trying to pay their way through college. Nathaniel looks unamused by THG’s antics and continues staring a hole right through the Hart Champion.

It appears as though THG receives the message loud and clear as he recomposes himself and once again locks eyes with Idenhaus. The two competitors come firing out of their respective corners and meet in the middle of the ring where THG drops to the mat and motions for Idenhaus to pin him triggering an explosion of boos from the crowd.

PIP: Nathaniel Idenhaus was unmoved by THG’s antics up until this point but he seems a bit flustered right now.

HEATHER: It didn’t take long for THG to send this match spiraling into utter chaos. These boos are deafening.

Nathaniel is angrily motioning to the ref to make THG get up, THG is screaming for Nathaniel to pin him, and the referee can’t do much of anything in this situation. FInally Idenhaus takes matters into his own hands. Obviously not wanting to be handed the title, Idenhaus begins stomping a mudhole in THG no doubt in the hopes of pissing him off enough to fight back.

Idenhaus grabs THG pulling him to his feet and sends him flying into the corner hard, he follows that up with a series of boots to THG’s midsection that slump him down into the corner. Nathaniel doesn’t waste any time and places his boot right across THG’s throat choking the masked man.

HEATHER: Just as quickly as THG sent this match spiraling into chaos, Nathaniel let him know that he’d be having none of his shit tonight.

PIP: The only thing is THG may actually be enjoying this series of events too, his elevator doesn’t exactly stop on every floor.

Nathaniel finally releases his chokehold on the Hart Champion, he goes to scoop THG up once more and is greeted with a small package. Only instead of THG pinning Nathaniel with the small package, THG rolls Nathaniel up in a way that THG is actually forcing Nathaniel to pin THG!

1!!!!!

2!!!!!!

KICKOUT BY IDENHAUS!

PIP: Once again THG tries passing the title on to Idenhaus and once again Idenhaus is having none of it.

HEATHER: This is the oddest match I’ve ever seen in my life. Some wrestlers will sell their own mother’s for a championship but we have a champion trying to pin himself and a challenger refusing to win the title that way.

PIP: It just goes to show you how much integrity the members of the XWF roster have.

HEATHER: Yeah… I wouldn’t go that far.

The two men make their way to their feet, Idenhaus grabs THG and shoots him into the ropes. Idenhaus follows up with a lariat, NO! THG ducks it and connects with a bridging german suplex only he does it in such a way that his shoulders are on the mat and Nathaniel’s aren’t!

1!!!!!

KICKOUT BY IDENHAUS!

The area is filled with an odd chorus of boos and cheers as the fans try to figure out how they’re supposed to react to the spectacle taking place before their eyes. The two men once again climb to their feet.

SLAP!

THG rears back and slaps the taste out of Nathaniel’s mouth so hard that it leaves the people in the front row covered in so much spit that they have flashbacks of the POV JOI Spit Humiliation videos they watch during their “alone” time.

PIP: THG was obviously trying to piss Nathaniel off with that one, damn he hit him hard.

HEATHER: Harder daddy!

PIP: What?

HEATHER: What?

Naturally Idenhaus doesn’t take too kindly to being pimp slapped by THG and begins unloading on him with a flurry of punches followed by a headbutt that sends THG staggering backwards into the ropes. THG stabilizes himself by leaning up against the top rop but Nathaniel is having none of it. Nathaniel charges in with a picture perfect dropkick that sends THG sprawling over the top rope!

THG begins clawing his way underneath the ring but Idenhaus isn’t going to let him escape that easily. Nathaniel slides out of the ring grabbing THG by the foot before he could completely escape our dimension and enter the world that resides beneath the XWF ring.

Nathaniel drags THG all the way out from under the ring but it appears THG was able to grab a weapon! It’s… It’s… A six pack of Coors Light? THG shakes quickly shakes two of them up and opens them dousing Idenhaus in the piss residing inside the cans that some people call beer. Idenhaus and THG exchange equally confused “what the fuck” glances before THG starts hurling the remainder of the full cans at Idenhaus. One bounces right off of Idenhaus’ nose, sending him tumbling backwards holding his face.

HEATHER: What the hell was that all about?

PIP: Nathaniel’s weakness is silver bullets.

HEATHER: I can’t…… I can not.

The silver bullet to the face gives THG an opportunity to escape Nathaniel clutches and he slides back into the ring propping himself up in the corner. Nathaniel shakes out the cobwebs and was somehow lucky enough to escape without having his nose shattered. He slides into the ring and props himself in the opposite corner.

We have come full circle and ended up exactly as the match started, with the two competitors in their respective corners staring each other down. THG once again starts gesturing to Idenhaus that he will lay down for a quick and easy 1..2..3. Nathaniel once again scoffs at the notion and shakes his head.

For once THG looks upset at the way things are unfolding and starts hitting his own head against the turnbuckle before turning his attention back to Idenhaus. Now it appears that THG is gesturing something else to Nathaniel.

HEATHER: It appears as though THG is saying he’ll give Nathaniel a real match if Nathaniel shakes his hand.

PIP: Yeah, that’s totally not a trap.

THG is now continuing to assure Nathaniel that all he has to do is shake his hand and he’ll get the fight that he has been looking for. THG walks out to the center of the ring and extends his hand waiting for a handshake.

Idenhaus looks weary of this whole situation and for good reason. You can’t trust THG as far as you can throw him and you can’t throw him far because nobody really wants to touch the guy. Seriously, he smells like monster energy drink, cool ranch Doritos, and yo mama’s vagina.

Finally after much deliberation Idenhaus figures what the fuck does he have to lose? He steps out of the corner and extends his hand to THG. Hopefully he has some hand sanitizer in the back because who knows where THG’s grubby mitts have been.

Suddenly in the middle of the handshake THG drops to his knees…..

AND THE HIRED GUN TAPS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING… DING…DING…

WINNER AND NEW XWF HART CHAMPION
Nathaniel Idenhaus

The arena erupts into a bunch of mixed reactions as it had been throughout the latter parts of the match. Nobody is quite sure what the hell they just saw but they are now fully aware of what’s happening in front of them. THG quickly rolls out of the ring and makes his escape through the crowd. Inside the ring Nathaniel Idenhaus looks both highly disappointed as the referee hands him the Hart Title.

HEATHER: And just like that on back to back editions of Warfare, we have a new HART CHAMPION!

PIP: I know this isn’t the way Nathaniel Idenhaus wanted to become the Hart Champion but now that he’s got it I can’t wait to see what he does with it.

Nathaniel seems to brush off the specifics of how the title came to be in his possession and begins accepting the fact that the title is in fact now his. With one hand Nathaniel lifts the Hart Title high into the air for everyone to see.

Suddenly all of the lights in the arena cut out.

Silence.

A growing anticipation and grumbling from the crowd begins to grow.

XWF Universal Champion Shawn Warstein walks out from behind the curtain to a thunderous roar from the Sold Out crowd in attendance. Shawn stops at the top of the ramp and holds the Universal Title high in the air as pryo begins to rain down from the ceiling. Shawn slings the title over his shoulder and cockily walks down the ramp. He tosses the title under the bottom rope, and slides under right behind it. Shawn pops up to his feet, picking up the title as he pushes himself up. He climbs the closest turnbuckle and holds the title high, and takes the crowd. Shawn pulls out a microphone from his back pocket and taps on it a few times.

Shawn: Well if this isn’t a pleasant surprise for all of you. I haven’t been seen on Warfare since December, and that was only because I was forced to defend my X-Treme title in an Elimination Chamber match, which I promptly did, and since then I have had a sour taste in my mouth for this show, but that all changes next week. Next week I will be defending my Universal Title against….. well does it really even matter?

Shawn holds up the title once again, and places it back on to his shoulder.

Shawn: It seems as if not a single soul here wants to step up. Page and Main didn’t take me up on the offer, instead deciding on the hard way…. whatever the fuck that means. So while I will still take down Team Cataclysm one by one, with only three left to go, I’m going to offer the same deal I’ve offered them.

Shawn bends over and places the Universal Title on the ground in front of him and takes a step backwards.

Shawn: Any roster member in the back can come out here and lay claim. All you have to do is pick the title up. Reach for your actual brass ring and grab ahold of it. Then bring it to the ring whenever you choose to fight and watch while I physically eviscerate you in front of the world.

Shawn points to the ramp and begins to tap his foot impatiently.

Shawn: Surly there is someone in the back that wants a legacy defining opportunity?

Shawn then begins to pace the ring and is becoming visibly frustrated.

Shawn: Seriously? Not a single person in the back wants to take a crack? All of you would rather hide? You’d rather hope and pray that you win Leap of Faith? Beg to get a shot at the X-Treme title? Play the long con with the TV title? Fine. Then I’ll just choose whoever the fuck I want….

Shawn looks to the crowd as they all begin to shout out names, each jumbled and nothing is clearly heard.

Shawn: I choose…..

The Arena EXPLODES!!!!! As Centurion walks to the top of the ramp. Wide smile across his face as he waves to the fans in attendance. Shawn’s brow furrows as his glare never leaves Centurion. The smile quickly fades from Centurion as he sees Shawn standing in the middle of the ring. A look of disappointment covers his face as he begins to walk down the ramp, and into the ring.

Centurion looks Shawn directly in the eyes before looking down at the belt laying before him. Slowly, Centurion bends down and grabs the Universal Title, as the crowd goes absolutely insane. Centurion stands upright with the title in his hand and he looks at it for a solid few seconds, before gently placing it on Shawn's shoulder.

Centurion: See you in Tokyo.

Centurion pats the title on Shawn's shoulder as Shawn gets a smile on his face. As Centurion turns to walk away Shawn reaches out to stop him.

Shawn: That’s it? That’s all you have to say “See you in Tokyo?”... Come on man show some passion.

Centurion shrugs off Shawn’s hand and shakes his head.

Centurion: Passion? You want me to show you passion? For what? Why do I need to show you anything? Huh, Shawn? Why do I have to placate you? You think you’ve changed…. but you haven’t. You’re still the same pathetic asshole you’ve always been.

Shawn: Cent, you don’t get it, and you probably never will.

Shawn bends over and once again places the title on the ground. With his foot he slides it over towards Centurion.

Shawn: Pick it up.

Shawn gives Centurion his classic grin, as Centurion glances down at the title and then back to Shawn.

Centurion: That right there.

Centurion points down at the title with a visible rage growing.

Centurion: You treat that title like a goddamn prop. Something to make yourself feel important. I haven’t spent all this time in this business to watch you treat that title like it’s meaningless. I’ve watched some of my best friends in this industry hold and carry that title with the respect it deserves. With the respect that it demanded.

Shawn: Really? Who the hell are you to tell ME how to treat the title? You’ve nev….

Centurion immediately cuts Shawn off.

Centurion: Yeah we all know. I’ve never done it but you have. You’re always throwing that in my face. Why don’t you get some new material…. I didn’t come back to watch you piss on the legacy that James Raven, Steve Jason, Jayzon Williamz, and every other Universal Champion built…. and yes that even includes you. There was once a time when that title meant something, and now watching you constantly dump it to the ground makes me sick. If no one else is going to stop you from making a mockery of that title…. Then I will.

Centurion turns to walk away but once again Shawn reaches out to stop him. On instinct alone Centurion grabs Shawn and pulls him in close. All on one fluid motion lifts Shawn up and slams him to the ground with a 1000 Mile Slam. Centurion hops to his feet, grabbing the Universal Title off of the ground. He once again looks at it and places it on Shawn’s chest.

Centurion: As I said…See you in Tokyo.

Centurion climbs out of the ring to the glee of the crowd. Centurion puts his head down and walks to the top of the ramp where he just looks over his shoulder towards the ring, where Shawn is coming to and furiously slamming the mat and cursing out Centurion.

As the Show closes.

I would like to thank everyone who roleplayed this week, thank you guys you all did awesome work.

I would also like to thank

The Hooded Gun
Mastermind
Noah Jackson
Chris Chaos

For helping out with Matches.

I would also like to thank

Jenny Myst
Shawn Fuzz Warstein
Centurion

For sending in Segments.

Great work guys.

I hope everyone enjoyed this week's Warfare
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 12 users Like SBW-SmokingBobWilliams's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-06-2020), Atara Raven (07-01-2020), bRiaN sTorM (07-03-2020), Michael McBride (07-01-2020), Minxs (07-01-2020), Nathaniel Idenhaus (07-06-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-01-2020), Sebastian Duke (07-01-2020), Shawn Warstein (07-01-2020), The Collector (07-01-2020), Theo Pryce (07-01-2020), thewizard (07-07-2020)
The Collector Offline
Gage Gannon's Daddy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-01-2020, 05:02 PM

I would like to point out that I said I would embarrass Gage Gannon on Warfare, and his loss is far more satisfying than me winning.

How's that humble pie taste, bitch?

[Image: 2gBCk2J.jpg]
1 - 1
Hate Post Like Post
The Hired Gun Offline
THE CCWF Hired Gun

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-01-2020, 05:21 PM

Way mint....

Way mint....

So, you’re telling me I was right about Centurion YET AGAIN!?!?!?

[Image: i-know-its-hard-to-hear-over-the-sound-o...-right.jpg]

pin
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

07-01-2020, 09:27 PM

Holy Shit.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-01-2020, 10:42 PM

centy is back! please end that shmucks title reign!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-02-2020, 04:36 AM

Really Gilly? That’s all you’ve got? You could’ve easily picked up the title but you decided that....

Well I don’t really know what your one functioning brain cell decided.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-02-2020, 01:34 PM

U r right i could've pucked up the belt tgen smash it in your stupid face. But ill wait.. see u soon Shawn 😉😉

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-06-2020, 05:31 AM

Gilly, at least spit out the entire jar of Vienna Franks in your mouth before you talk. Jesus, dude.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-07-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-07-2020, 06:09 AM

U shut your hippy mouth vincent before u get the same as theo got

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
thewizard Offline
Wizard, The

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

07-07-2020, 04:25 PM

OOC shout out to Mastermind for typing the Kris/Wizard match. First time reading it, really appreciate the way he protected my guy when he didn't have to. Looking forward to continuing this feud!

BASK IN MY AURA

Released from Prison. Currently residing in Hell aka mentoring troubled teens.

[Image: o92j5tuA.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post