Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 02:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhh, hello. Guten Tag.
Katarina Jaeger

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2020, 11:28 AM

Hi everyone. I'm Katarina from Germany, but everyone calls me Kat.

I'm going straightforward: this is all pretty new to me. Literally everything... because I never played E-Fed in US or whatever country this board is hosted. Don't misunderstand me, I'm well-experienced in E-Fedding or we call "Fantasy Wrestling" in Germany. Been playing for around 10 years or so. But since this hobby is dying in Germany Í was looking for something new and via (defunct) Top-100 lists from Google I stumbled on here.

To be honest, this board is a bit overwhelming for me so I'd love to have some help to navigate here. As far as I understand there are different brands to join and I'm unsure which brand is suitable for me. I'd like to have bi-weekly show with low expectations and competitions so I can work into the E-Fed stuff. Any recommendations?

And I'd love to know what's what is here that I should absolutely know about. VIPs to not annoy? Rules and all necessary stuff, I get that. But I want to know where I can scream for help and my hero can save me in best way, or asking deliberately stupid questions to someone who doesn't mind to lecture me in patient manner like I'm a dumb kid.

Oh, do you guys have Discord?
Edit
[-] The following 11 users Like Katarina Jaeger's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-26-2020), Atara Raven (01-26-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (01-26-2020), Kieran Overton (01-26-2020), Ned Kaye (01-26-2020), Noah Jackson (01-26-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-26-2020), Phantom Panzer (01-26-2020), red-x (01-26-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-26-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (01-26-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-26-2020, 11:32 AM

Hey there! Yeah in the old days it was called Fantasy Wrestling here too but it just sort of became efedding over time. We are hosted in America but have lots of international peeps.

You might be best suited for the Anarchy or Savage brands to start with, since those have lower word count expectations. All of the shows are bi-weekly right now.

I can help you with anything you need, as can Atticus Black, Theo Pryce, and a lot of other helpful types.

We do have a Discord, I can send you a link if you'd like.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
red-x (01-31-2020)
Katarina Jaeger

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2020, 12:54 PM

Ah, sounds cool with both brands. I'll look further into them to check out. Stupid question, though: Is there the possibility to work an angle first out with someone to build my character up? Or is there an extra section where I can put character development in? I'd like to start off with a little prologue to know my character better.

And, yes, please send me a link to Discord, thank you!
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-26-2020, 01:51 PM

(01-26-2020, 12:54 PM)Katarina Jaeger Said: Ah, sounds cool with both brands. I'll look further into them to check out. Stupid question, though: Is there the possibility to work an angle first out with someone to build my character up? Or is there an extra section where I can put character development in? I'd like to start off with a little prologue to know my character better.

And, yes, please send me a link to Discord, thank you!

Welcome to XWF, what our McMahon like Boss Vinny Said you should check out Savage or Anarchy (I think Anarchy would fit your style...Wink)

On terms with angles, you can reach out to certain people to see what you'd like to do with them or you can use the News board to hype your character, or hell even try to bait people in the Look for a fight board.

In terms of CD, if you check out the Character Development board you can write out your intricate details of who Katarina is, and how she'll make an impact in XWF.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any non-McMahon Authority like questions you can hit me up or others.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
red-x (01-26-2020), Theo Pryce (01-27-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-26-2020, 01:52 PM

Yup! People are always willing to work something out with other characters. Here's a link to the CD section: http://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=134

I'll PM you the Discord link.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
red-x (01-26-2020)
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-26-2020, 02:08 PM

(01-26-2020, 12:54 PM)Katarina Jaeger Said: Stupid question, though: Is there the possibility to work an angle first out with someone to build my character up?

I can probably help you with that, it's one of the few useful things I do around here.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
red-x (01-26-2020)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-26-2020, 02:21 PM

You can feel free to PM me anytime you have a question. I cant give "official" answers, but I've been here since 2017 and can help.

It is somewhat disorienting, but as a whole its one of the most entertaining, active feds I've ever been in. It's very consistent and not some fly by night place that's gonna close like 3 days after you reg. The culture and norms here can be a little eye opening (hope you're not easily offended), but its all in good fun. I would recommend taking at least a few days to orient yourself and ask for any clarification you need before hopping into an opt in. Speaking of, this fed is a little different in that you're not automatically booked, you have to opt in for shows in the booking threads. Some people get tripped up by that.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(01-27-2020), red-x (01-26-2020)
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-26-2020, 02:37 PM

Hallo dort. Ich bin Fizz von London, England. Herzlich willkommen zu XWF.

Just some German I know since I have a partner who lives in Germany — learning it on my own pace on a site called Duolingo ATM. Whereabouts in Germany are you from? Oh, have you heard of a former German celebrity called Stefan Raab?

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Katarina Jaeger

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-27-2020, 05:45 AM

First of all, thank y'all for helpful advices and tips!

@James Raven: I might get back to you later for chatting about angles and plans!

@Kieran Overton:
Nice to meet you, Fizz! You're really learning German? This is one of very difficult languages, not even Germans do always this right! I'm from around Berlin (though not directly in the city but just about 10 min away with subway)!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Katarina Jaeger's post:
James Raven (01-27-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-27-2020, 07:11 AM

Gunter glieben glauten globen

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
James Raven (01-27-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-27-2020)
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-27-2020, 09:02 AM

(01-27-2020, 05:45 AM)Katarina Jaeger Said: Nice to meet you, Fizz! You're really learning German? This is one of very difficult languages, not even Germans do always this right! I'm from around Berlin (though not directly in the city but just about 10 min away with subway)!

I am yes and dating a German partner as well. I have no choice, but to learn the language as my partner as I mentioned is German. It is a very difficult language and very confusing as well in some points with the grammar and things. Ah yes, I've been to Berlin. Really lovely place to go and a massive city as well. My favourite place to go in Germany I've been to so far is Koln (Cologne in English)

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
(01-27-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-27-2020, 11:58 PM

guttentag!

welcome to the fed

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion