Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 12:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-31-2019, 08:03 PM

The announced deadline for XX has passed. There seems to have been some confusion on the timer, my mistake, as it's set to the normal XWF deadline which is in another three hours. I'm going to allow any roleplays that trickle in tonight, but realistically I don't think there are going to be any. I think the people that have roleplayed are the people that are going to roleplay, but I think we'd all like to see as many friends show up to play as possible... so if you see this and haven't posted, you have three hours. GO.

Aside from that minor issue, thank you all. It may be silly to a lot of people that moved on from the XWF or from e-fedding in general, but it was always a sad thing for me that it felt like we had become two separate groups, and it was always a dream of mine to rebuild that bridge and see some major names back "in an XWF ring" so to speak. You're all fantastic, I love all of you, and I hope nobody is too disappointed in the show. Thank you to everyone that roleplayed, thank you to everyone that didn't but is allowing their character to be a part of this, thank you to Vinnie and Theo and the current staff that have been supportive of all of this and helped me wherever I've needed, thank you to the current roster that's allowed this influx of senior citizens.

I'm very happy with what we've done here. I hope you all are too.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 15 users Like James Raven's post:
(08-31-2019), (08-31-2019), Atticus Gold (09-01-2019), Barney Green (08-31-2019), Chasm (08-31-2019), Corey Smith (08-31-2019), kmoney (08-31-2019), Ned Kaye (09-01-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-31-2019), SBW-SmokingBobWilliams (08-31-2019), Steve Jason (08-31-2019), Theo Pryce (09-01-2019), Tony Santos (09-01-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-31-2019), Zane Norrison (09-02-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-31-2019, 08:08 PM

My bad on the timer I didn't realize you were doing EVERYTHING DIFFERENTLY.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Zane Norrison (09-02-2019)
Steve Jason Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-31-2019, 08:50 PM

I’m very happy with the chances we’ve had to get everybody back under the same banner for one night. I’ve especially enjoyed being among the old and new (in comparison) faces, it’s a good bunch of people we have here. And it’s awesome to have seen so many of the old gang blasting out stuff comparable to what they put up in the ‘good old days’.

I know originally I was gonna be quite hands-off with this event, mainly because I felt my RPing wick had burned out, but I found myself enjoying the ‘new’ XWF so much I had to get an RP fired off as a CD, and then I felt I had to get a segment out. That’s entirely attributable to the welcoming environment and the fun of the place.

Thanks to James for putting in the hard yards to make this happen, everyone here for being so friendly and welcoming, the old gang for pulling out the stops. It’s a good thing that’s happened here.

3x XWF Universal Champion
6x XWF World Champion
1x XWF Canadian Champion
3x XWF Tag Team Champion (2x Unkillables, 1x with Centurion)
2003 Lord of the Ring
2005 X-Mas X-Treme Winner
Resident Old Man Yelling At Clouds
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Steve Jason's post:
(08-31-2019), Atticus Gold (09-01-2019), James Raven (09-01-2019), Zane Norrison (09-02-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-31-2019, 08:54 PM

(08-31-2019, 08:03 PM)James Raven Said: It may be silly to a lot of people that moved on from the XWF or from e-fedding in general, but it was always a sad thing for me that it felt like we had become two separate groups, and it was always a dream of mine to rebuild that bridge and see some major names back "in an XWF ring" so to speak.

It's not silly at all.

I just want to publicly state how much I agree with this sentiment. I think all of us have grown wiser and more patient with age, and I know at least with myself there are a lot of things I would have handled differently in the past if I could go back now. Sadly we can only move forward and can't change the past, but I can't even tell you how honored I was to be a part of this show. Seeing the combination of names I saw on the boards throughout the day was surreal.

Getting back into the swing of things and ending up torturing myself to throw my RP together, and trying my best to live up to the "asshole Shane" character in my RP was not only a much welcomed challenge but also a delight I NEVER would have expected to have happen here again. I don't know how I even did it, but you guys got something like 8k out of me in a single RP which is something I had sworn long ago to never do again! lol Shank was definitely right about writing still being hard.

Thanks for having the dedication and drive to make moments like these happen. I don't know anyone else who would be able to do what you've been able to do in the last couple years with everything, and for that you are definitely one of a kind. Thank you.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-01-2019), Atticus Gold (09-01-2019), Barney Green (08-31-2019), James Raven (09-01-2019), kmoney (08-31-2019), Steve Jason (08-31-2019), Theo Pryce (09-01-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-31-2019)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2019, 09:04 PM

I always thought it would be cool to run one of these type of 'legends' shows once a year around this Labor Day weekend.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Raziel Offline
Heel of Heels

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-31-2019, 09:09 PM

My rp sucked but I can’t wait to read everyone’s. Thanks for doing thisnguys.

[Image: razboardssig.jpg]

XWF Grand Slam Champion
(2003 - 2011)
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-31-2019, 09:10 PM

glad I was a part of it

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
kmoney Offline
CCWF Mercenary

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-31-2019, 09:36 PM

You're welcome, now leave me alone for a year. I need to hibernate until you drag me into another match.

1x XWF Universal Champion
1x XWF World Champion
2x XWF Cruiserweight Champion
1x XWF Tag Team Champin (w/ T-Money)
1x XWF Stable Champion (w/ Tomoko Hanahara, Sewaside, and T-Money )
1x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF X-treme Champion (Undefeated)
1x XWF Heavymetal Weight Champion
1x XWF Ark of the Covenant Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2019, 10:50 PM

Well procrastination kicked my ass yet again. I kept looking at the timer going "oh I have plenty of time saying I only need to do one rp" and well as you can see that took a lot longer than I wanted and better yet I have no clue if it will count or not.

Oh well saying I am pretty sure most people figured I was going to no-show anyways.

It was fun and loved to see all the great rps from my favorites.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2019, 10:59 PM

Oh and Rizza

[Image: kuC1VdG.gif]

DBD Forever

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-01-2019, 05:47 AM

It's great to see so many older names make their returns as well as seeing our former leader drop one hell of an rp himself reminding everyone that he's more than just a potato loving fed head but one hell of an rper as well. It was a true privilege to finally get to read work by guys like Steve Jason, The Brand and so many others.

I know how much time and effort James has put into making his dream of a twenty year anniversary show a reality and it's great to see the turnout for it was as robust as it was. I truly hope some of these older names stick around either as these characters or someone new. The more talent the better and a lot of these guys can still bring it and then some. Thanks everyone for stepping through that door once again.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(09-01-2019), Barney Green (09-01-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-01-2019), Steve Jason (09-01-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-01-2019)
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-01-2019, 09:26 AM

Thank you for putting this together and XWF management allowing both eras to coexist peacefully. It was a great way to get some insight into characters that haven't been seen on XWF programming in years. Truly enjoyed every rp I read from everybody and motivated me to step up my game.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-01-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-01-2019)
BigTymeZR

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2019, 09:44 AM

(08-31-2019, 10:59 PM)Chasm Said: Oh and Rizza

[Image: kuC1VdG.gif]

DBD Forever

Front and center Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigTymeZR's post:
Barney Green (09-01-2019)
Famine of the Vile Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-01-2019, 10:41 AM

It was fun to write that roleplay against Trent last night. I wish he would have shown up because I believe it would have been absolutely epic between us but I understand. Some of us really have moved on forever. I thought I was done for good too. I said it several times yet here I am. I think the difference now for me is that this time around it's all about having fun. Enjoying the writing because I'm no longer doing it to be better than my "opponent", now I'm doing it because it's fun.

I'm older, wiser and more mature than I was back then. I've learned to let shit go and focus on having a good time with like-minded people like you who not only love the wrestling business but love to have a good time writing fantasy stories about wild and amazing characters. I don't know where I'm headed in this game once again but I do know that I will be around as long as I can to make new memories with a new generation of players.

Also.....a BIG thanks to James, Vinnie and everyone else who not only wrote their rp's but pitched in to write matches and segments. You guys don't get enough credit or thank you's for what you do and I'm looking forward to seeing how this show turns out.

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Famine of the Vile's post:
Barney Green (09-01-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-01-2019), Theo Pryce (09-01-2019)
Legion Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-01-2019, 05:27 PM

(08-31-2019, 08:03 PM)James Raven Said: The announced deadline for XX has passed. There seems to have been some confusion on the timer, my mistake, as it's set to the normal XWF deadline which is in another three hours. I'm going to allow any roleplays that trickle in tonight, but realistically I don't think there are going to be any. I think the people that have roleplayed are the people that are going to roleplay, but I think we'd all like to see as many friends show up to play as possible... so if you see this and haven't posted, you have three hours. GO.

Aside from that minor issue, thank you all. It may be silly to a lot of people that moved on from the XWF or from e-fedding in general, but it was always a sad thing for me that it felt like we had become two separate groups, and it was always a dream of mine to rebuild that bridge and see some major names back "in an XWF ring" so to speak. You're all fantastic, I love all of you, and I hope nobody is too disappointed in the show. Thank you to everyone that roleplayed, thank you to everyone that didn't but is allowing their character to be a part of this, thank you to Vinnie and Theo and the current staff that have been supportive of all of this and helped me wherever I've needed, thank you to the current roster that's allowed this influx of senior citizens.

I'm very happy with what we've done here. I hope you all are too.

It's okay.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-01-2019, 05:34 PM

I'm pretty thrilled all of this went off so well. I mean, except for the ending part of XX where me and Shane shit and piss on a pile of old legends and then go have sex with their wives.

Oh, my bad, spoiler.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(09-01-2019), Barney Green (09-01-2019), Corey Smith (09-01-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-01-2019)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-01-2019, 05:37 PM

u better not touch my wife or roxy gets the super D Wink

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(09-01-2019)
Legion Offline

XWF FanBase:

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-01-2019, 06:01 PM

On a more serious note, thank you again for the invite Raven. Sorry to Chasm, I had every intention of writing more than I did but life got in the way...but I'm still glad we did this. In some way, it's been nice to have this let me come back into the general fold of XWF and the community, too.

Thanks for all the fish.

...and the chips.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Legion's post:
(09-01-2019), Barney Green (09-01-2019), Steve Jason (09-02-2019)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-01-2019, 06:18 PM

I look forward to another one of these in five years where the same group of people said they'd "never RP again" show up.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
Barney Green (09-01-2019), Chasm (09-01-2019)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2019, 06:18 PM

(09-01-2019, 06:01 PM)Legion Said: On a more serious note, thank you again for the invite Raven. Sorry to Chasm, I had every intention of writing more than I did but life got in the way...but I'm still glad we did this. In some way, it's been nice to have this let me come back into the general fold of XWF and the community, too.

Thanks for all the fish.

...and the chips.

It's all good man, I knew too well what life can do to writing a rp. I totally had laid out to have two rps for this match one in character development and the other in the match but had to scrap most of what I had planned. Even with mine being longer I wouldn't doubt you winning this match.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chasm's post:
Barney Green (09-01-2019)
Star

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2019, 04:42 AM

Thank you! I'm glad I decided to randomly check Star's twitter account. Getting that RP up was a next level struggle but it was definitely fun and got things flowing again a little.
Steve Jason Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-02-2019, 05:03 AM

(09-01-2019, 06:18 PM)Centurion Said: I look forward to another one of these in five years where the same group of people said they'd "never RP again" show up.

I feel attacked.

3x XWF Universal Champion
6x XWF World Champion
1x XWF Canadian Champion
3x XWF Tag Team Champion (2x Unkillables, 1x with Centurion)
2003 Lord of the Ring
2005 X-Mas X-Treme Winner
Resident Old Man Yelling At Clouds
Hate Post Like Post
Trent Gein Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-02-2019, 07:59 AM

Well shit I can't believe I completely forgot when the event was. My apologies. That was never my intention. Maybe we can do it another time Famine.
Hate Post Like Post
Famine of the Vile Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-02-2019, 11:22 AM

(09-02-2019, 07:59 AM)Trent Gein Said: Well shit I can't believe I completely forgot when the event was. My apologies. That was never my intention. Maybe we can do it another time Famine.

Hell yea dude! One of the few people in this game I'd have endless matches and angles with is you. Whenever you can do it just let me know.

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Legion Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-02-2019, 01:47 PM

We can do this again next month at XX2: The Search For More Nostalgia
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Legion's post:
Theo Pryce (09-02-2019)