Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANARCHY UPDATE
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-30-2019, 06:12 AM

Don't worry, it's coming.

I'm kinda sick and there's a hurricane coming, etc etc. Plus last minute changes. I just have to find the time to put it all together and it's good. Sorry guys, blame Dorian and my mom for not knowing how to evacuate.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ned Kaye (08-30-2019)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-30-2019, 07:53 AM

Look at this guy, blaming his sweet innocent old mom for his failures as a man. Real men stare down Hurricanes, or they nuke them. Either or.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Ned Kaye (08-30-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-30-2019, 09:43 AM

Listen, not everyone's mom can swallow a Cat 4 hurricane into their cavernous vaginas like your mother can, okay?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Noah Jackson (08-30-2019), Theo Pryce (08-30-2019)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-30-2019, 12:19 PM

There you go blaming your mom again. Theo's mom has a bigger and better and more magical vagina than my mom and now I'm gonna die in a hurricane because of it. Stop crying big fat boss baby.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-31-2019, 09:06 PM

didnt they say it was gonna barely hit florida? well anyways, get the fuck out of there vinnie

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-31-2019)
Famine of the Vile Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-01-2019, 10:24 AM

They're still not sure which way it's going to curve. As of now it's still just off the coast of FL but we're still gonna get hit with at least 75 to 80mph wind and a bunch of rain. If it changes and shifts to the west or north west we may get more of an impact but we'll see. Gotta keep an eye on it for the next 24 to 48 hours.

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Famine of the Vile's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-01-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-01-2019, 11:38 AM

Gilly doesn't understand that "barely" getting hit by a gigantic hurricane still means people die and houses get knocked over. For me, I'm just gonna get a bunch of bad rain and wind. Vile, hope you got a plan!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Barney Green (09-01-2019)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-01-2019, 12:53 PM

Bahamas getting destroyed right now. Its like a typhoon now. 185mph winds gust to 220.

In the words of a wise man..

Jeeezuuuussss

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-01-2019, 01:15 PM

After what I've seen in the Bahamas with a ton of videos of houses and power lost and possibly, people's lives as well because they have nowhere to go due to them being in a tiny island, I pray for everyone living or visiting the country there. It makes me grateful to live in a continent where the water is way too cold to produce a hurricane. The only thing we get even close to a hurricane is heavy storms and winds, but they are minor compared to what you Americans and Carribean countries get.

I can't imagine how us Brits (I'm from the UK by the way) would cope if we had a hurricane hitting the country with how so very rare we get them. Because the UK live quite far away from other European countries, we'd possibly be left in a tricky situation as well. The whole of Europe rarely gets Hurricanes as well come to think of it. So yes, Europe is the safest continent not to get natural disasters or such serious ones.

I know another guy in fedding who also lives in Florida and is in the same situation of him and his wife evacuating from where he is too. You also keep yourself and your family safe too, everyone who lives nearby this devastating hurricane path it's heading towards.

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Famine of the Vile Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-01-2019, 02:34 PM

(09-01-2019, 11:38 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Gilly doesn't understand that "barely" getting hit by a gigantic hurricane still means people die and houses get knocked over. For me, I'm just gonna get a bunch of bad rain and wind. Vile, hope you got a plan!

Don't really have a solid plan yet. Just bought plywood and am waiting for tomorrow's update before I start boarding up. If the change is drastic we've got a few places to stay with friends/family. Let's just hope it doesn't shift west

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-01-2019, 05:36 PM

the way the projected path looked it may turn north and miss florida but who knows right now.. it might give us in NJ and NY some wind and a little rain this weekend. hoping not

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post