X-treme Wrestling Federation
ANARCHY UPDATE - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: ANARCHY UPDATE (/showthread.php?tid=34585)

ANARCHY UPDATE - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-30-2019

Don't worry, it's coming.

I'm kinda sick and there's a hurricane coming, etc etc. Plus last minute changes. I just have to find the time to put it all together and it's good. Sorry guys, blame Dorian and my mom for not knowing how to evacuate.

ANARCHY UPDATE - Theo Pryce - 08-30-2019

Look at this guy, blaming his sweet innocent old mom for his failures as a man. Real men stare down Hurricanes, or they nuke them. Either or.

re:ANARCHY UPDATE - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-30-2019

Listen, not everyone's mom can swallow a Cat 4 hurricane into their cavernous vaginas like your mother can, okay?

ANARCHY UPDATE - Theo Pryce - 08-30-2019

There you go blaming your mom again. Theo's mom has a bigger and better and more magical vagina than my mom and now I'm gonna die in a hurricane because of it. Stop crying big fat boss baby.

ANARCHY UPDATE - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-31-2019

didnt they say it was gonna barely hit florida? well anyways, get the fuck out of there vinnie

ANARCHY UPDATE - Famine of the Vile - 09-01-2019

They're still not sure which way it's going to curve. As of now it's still just off the coast of FL but we're still gonna get hit with at least 75 to 80mph wind and a bunch of rain. If it changes and shifts to the west or north west we may get more of an impact but we'll see. Gotta keep an eye on it for the next 24 to 48 hours.

re:ANARCHY UPDATE - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-01-2019

Gilly doesn't understand that "barely" getting hit by a gigantic hurricane still means people die and houses get knocked over. For me, I'm just gonna get a bunch of bad rain and wind. Vile, hope you got a plan!

ANARCHY UPDATE - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-01-2019

Bahamas getting destroyed right now. Its like a typhoon now. 185mph winds gust to 220.

In the words of a wise man..

Jeeezuuuussss

ANARCHY UPDATE - Kieran Overton - 09-01-2019

After what I've seen in the Bahamas with a ton of videos of houses and power lost and possibly, people's lives as well because they have nowhere to go due to them being in a tiny island, I pray for everyone living or visiting the country there. It makes me grateful to live in a continent where the water is way too cold to produce a hurricane. The only thing we get even close to a hurricane is heavy storms and winds, but they are minor compared to what you Americans and Carribean countries get.

I can't imagine how us Brits (I'm from the UK by the way) would cope if we had a hurricane hitting the country with how so very rare we get them. Because the UK live quite far away from other European countries, we'd possibly be left in a tricky situation as well. The whole of Europe rarely gets Hurricanes as well come to think of it. So yes, Europe is the safest continent not to get natural disasters or such serious ones.

I know another guy in fedding who also lives in Florida and is in the same situation of him and his wife evacuating from where he is too. You also keep yourself and your family safe too, everyone who lives nearby this devastating hurricane path it's heading towards.

re:ANARCHY UPDATE - Famine of the Vile - 09-01-2019

(09-01-2019, 11:38 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Gilly doesn't understand that "barely" getting hit by a gigantic hurricane still means people die and houses get knocked over. For me, I'm just gonna get a bunch of bad rain and wind. Vile, hope you got a plan!

Don't really have a solid plan yet. Just bought plywood and am waiting for tomorrow's update before I start boarding up. If the change is drastic we've got a few places to stay with friends/family. Let's just hope it doesn't shift west

ANARCHY UPDATE - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-01-2019

the way the projected path looked it may turn north and miss florida but who knows right now.. it might give us in NJ and NY some wind and a little rain this weekend. hoping not