Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 07:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi VV
John Lewis Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-26-2019, 08:18 PM

So my life sucks and I'm hoping to fulfill a goal. If you'd not kick out of this pin and just allow me to be the champion I'd appreciate it. Have a heart VV. *sheds crocodile tears*

[Image: 58Oole5.jpg]
Former 1x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
Edit
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-26-2019, 08:57 PM

”While I feel bad you ya....”

KIIIICKOUT!!!

”I have my own goals to fulfill.”

“#SorryNotSorry”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-26-2019, 09:05 PM

(just as john lewis pins vv, drezdin at ease picks up john by the neck, hits him withe Russian destroyer and the death wish knocking him out cold so vv dont have to deal wit h him .)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-26-2019, 10:51 PM

Shane is seen watching Drezdin from the shadows...

Mmmm yeah. I like that.

An interesting sound can be heard inseminating from Shane's direction, over and over...
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-27-2019, 12:05 AM

(Drezdin just off in the distance sees shane . He gives him a double middle finger solute. Then his girlfriend ana walks over twards as she see what is doing to him. Shes furiously pissed off as she see what is doing to him. Then she sexually as she can touches drezdin, kisses him on the lips as she takes his hand walks over to all in raged)

Ana:Listen hear you stupid lepardcy fill written hermaphrodite, this my man, this is my boyfriend, my soul mate, hell this is my bitch. Do you even know that your messing with the wrong mother fucker. You touch him, think of him, go near him for any reasons, talk to him, or anything that has to do with him....I promise you that your will die before You stroke will fall.....With a fucking gun shot clear through your head. Im only saying this one time and one time only, dont be fucking stupid.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!