Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Shove It ideas: The Sequel
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-22-2017, 06:13 PM

Ok, I STILL want to do a Shove It. And I had another idea. But this idea is more borne of OOC then anything else.

It feels like activity here lately has been a little....sparse. I get it. The holiday season is upon us and people are busy. So I thought, what if we jazz it up by having a Shove-It that's a little easier to buy into. Something that ANYONE can participate in, without having to worry about crafting 20 pages worth of roleplays to be a contender.

How about we do a Shove It where every title is on the line, with the kicker being that RP's are capped at 500 words?

Bam. Even the most part time of part timer can be in the running for a title. Granted they would have to defend it under normal rules from that point forward if the win, but still...it mixes things up a bit and creates a casual atmosphere where anything can happen.

What do we think?

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-22-2017, 08:24 PM

I can't see doing the Uni or X with that small of a cap... honestly, I prefer to see the Uni defended with no limits at all, since it's the biggest prize and should theoretically take the most work.

Hart and TV I could see, sure. Bombshell too.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-22-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-22-2017, 08:33 PM

(11-22-2017, 08:24 PM)King Vincent Said: I can't see doing the Uni or X with that small of a cap... honestly, I prefer to see the Uni defended with no limits at all, since it's the biggest prize and should theoretically take the most work.

Hart and TV I could see, sure. Bombshell too.

Fair enough, although I was fully prepared to defend the X under those conditions.

Back to the drawing board....

**Hastily jots down notes on all matches being between guys piloting megazords.**

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Imperial (11-23-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Engineer's post!
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-22-2017, 08:36 PM

Funny enough, your megazord joke is a lot more like what Shove Its used to always be like. There have been some real weird ones, including one where everyone had to RP as having a super power, one where we had to win via FRIENDSHIP, one where it was a game show... at least two took place in space.

Weird shit, man.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
JimCaedus (11-26-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-22-2017, 11:10 PM

The Holidays! But that being said have we ever talked about the titles? Get rid of some and bring in a new ont that isn't 24/7.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-22-2017, 11:14 PM

I think John Madison ran one shove it a long time ago where he continually kept feeding Barney Green and forcing all the wrestlers to compete in various matches that involved Green's feces. A personal favorite of mine.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-23-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-23-2017, 05:23 AM

Not a fan of word caps. Sorry

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-23-2017, 06:27 AM

If I had known I could get THAT weird, I would have went in that direction. I'll have a final proposal after War Games.

Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier (11-23-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-23-2017, 07:22 AM

why not a spin the wheel make the deel type of thing?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-23-2017, 08:17 AM

(11-22-2017, 11:10 PM)Robert Main Said: The Holidays! But that being said have we ever talked about the titles? Get rid of some and bring in a new ont that isn't 24/7.

I don't understand what you mean here. You think we need more titles? Or you just don't like the Feder and the HMW?

Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-25-2017, 05:18 AM

(11-23-2017, 08:17 AM)King Vincent Said:
(11-22-2017, 11:10 PM)Robert Main Said: The Holidays! But that being said have we ever talked about the titles? Get rid of some and bring in a new ont that isn't 24/7.

I don't understand what you mean here. You think we need more titles? Or you just don't like the Feder and the HMW?

HMW. Add a United States Champion or Intercontinental. Take one away add a new one

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-25-2017, 06:22 AM

(11-25-2017, 05:18 AM)Robert Main Said:
(11-23-2017, 08:17 AM)King Vincent Said:

HMW. Add a United States Champion or Intercontinental. Take one away add a new one

I don't know, I feel like we have plenty as it is, for the number of active talent we have.

I mean, just look at how often Gilmour's had title shots in the recent months and you being on multiple contenders list for titles. Not that you guys don't deserve it, but ideally titles are there to split up the roster and give people of different talent shots at different titles.

Nobody wants to retire titles, But I honestly feel like TV - X-Treme - Universal - Tag- Bombshell are all the titles our roster needs right now.

I'm not the biggest fan of the X-Treme being 24/7 though. I get it for HMW because its a fun game, but a IC important title as 24/7 just doesn't strike me as good.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-25-2017, 07:37 AM

Yeah, we definitely have more than enough titles right now. I mean, I don't really mind either way but if I had to pick we could consolidate by just removing the Feder and HMW. Not many people even go after them anymore. Even Bombshell is iffy seeing as how we can't seem to keep a decent women's roster to save our lives, and we are intergender so female characters can always compete for other belts anyway. A step further and we could merge two of the existing titles, like XTreme and Hart. TV has a good place because it's always defended on Savage, so I personally have always thought of that person as being the "champion of Savage". As for the 24/7 aspect of the Xtreme, I say leave it in. It adds color to the belt and people who want to scratch their 24/7 sniping title itch can aways try for that over the Feder or HMW.

Hate Post Like Post
Imperial (11-26-2017)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2017, 12:15 AM

I like the Feder, its a whole different game of pure trash talk, and I wouldn't want them to do anything to this.

I do think merging the Hart and X-Treme would go down well, and putting a hold on Bombshell would help.

I agree that the TV feels like Savage's brand title. Whilst Warfare is usually more active, so having two titles, Hart/XTreme and Universal make sense. But I didn't want to suggest too much change.

I don't mind keeping the HMW and Feder onboard, they're not really IC titles in my mind, and are just there for cute games.

The Unchained Prince

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-26-2017, 05:10 AM

I don't think the 24/7 titles get the respect they deserve, they're one of the non-character/handler aspects of the XWF that drew me in to begin with. They're a unique concept for one (at least in my efed experiences). For another, each represents a unique challenge in winning/retaining and anyone who's able to win/hang onto one, imo, should be proud. The trickery with the HMW, the trash talk with the Feder, the fact that the _Xtreme_ title be defended not only in the 24/7 forum but in every single match the champ has as well, that's hardcore af. They all call on handlers to excel in one or more various areas that can not only give new guys excellent "training" but give vets a "refresher course". Personally I'm proud of the struggle I went through defending both the TV weekly while simultaneously trying to hold onto the Feder against the guys who tried to and eventually did take it away, that's why I include it on my sig tally. I love that damn title, maintaining good TT is a tough thing to do and there've already been enough changes (for the love of God lol) affecting the TT part of the game here. Long live the Federweight. I always wanted to try for the HMW but there are ways of using pin in images I can't seem to see on my phone so I don't believe I'd ever win or hold it if I did but I've been greatly entertained by those of you who CAN and have pulled off some cool shit. As for the Xtreme, I've always wanted to try at that too, I'd just rather it be in a match and not the 24/7 forum. My two cents: the 24/7 call on enough skill to be official but I understand the notion of too many titles affecting the value of the others even if I am someone who always loves more lol so I think how they're being utilized since I got here is what's best for the XWF.

As far as uniting the Hart with the Xtreme, I'd hate for that to happen. The Hart is another title I've wanted to take on since signing up, I think it's perfect the way it is.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-26-2017, 09:06 PM

i just had a thought for a SHOVE IT..

SHOVE IT

UP

YOUR

FUCKIN

ASS

then SUCK MY DICK!

just a thought

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Guppy Parsh (11-26-2017), JimCaedus (11-26-2017), Unknown Soldier (11-26-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-27-2017, 04:44 AM

(11-26-2017, 09:06 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i just had a thought for a SHOVE IT..

SHOVE IT

UP

YOUR

FUCKIN

ASS

then SUCK MY DICK!

just a thought

I'm getting Blumpkinz (sp?) on this right now! First person to shove an entire store bought watermelon up their ass gets to suck Gilly's dick and its not gay.

[Image: rySz0F.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Engineer's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-27-2017), JimCaedus (11-30-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-28-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-28-2017, 08:07 AM

For the Feder and HWM - those are intended mostly as "for fun" titles, sort of just something extra to do on the boards. Like, between shows or between defenses or whatever, anyone can always go for one of them. It gives the fed a little more interactivity and methods of participating. Sometimes it has a lot of activity, sometimes not, but I think it's better to have the option than to not have it.

The X-Treme Title has ALWAYS been 24/7, going back to the beginning of the fed. That's not changing. It's really hard to win it on a 24/7 pin, that's why it happens so infrequently. I have considered editing the rules a tiny bit just to make it a little more competitive, but as it is right now it's just the way it's been for like 18 years.

In my opinion, I like each title to have an identity. The TV Title has it's RP limits and the match type, as well as its frequent defenses and the potential to trade it for a Uni shot. That makes it special.

The Hart is a more 'traditional' mid-level belt, designed for the normal title type things. You won't see it defended in some death match or anything like that, because it's a bit of an homage to the Hart family and their technical background. It's also a favorite of Shane's.

Bombshell is obviously for ladies.

Tags are tags.

The Uni is the "big prize" and I always think of it in terms of like how Brock Lesnar is in WWE. It's rare and it's the most important. It's a big deal to go for it. This is why I avoid doing RP limits or having it under Savage rules, because I think folks should have to go all-out for it. This is the top of the mountain, so it should be worked for. On a day-to-day level, the X-Treme Champion is usually more visible and probably the top guy on any given day, but he doesn't have the top prize. Think of it in terms of how Mid-South did things in the 80s... they had the United States Champion, and he was the territory's big champ. BUT, whenever the NWA World Champion rolled into town on tour, he was the biggest name and the biggest prize. He just wasn't there every day.

The main reason I got rid of the IC title in favor of the TV was that the IC was just another normal title with nothing special about it.

Any of this make sense to anyone or do I think about it too much?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Imperial (11-28-2017), JimCaedus (11-30-2017), Scully (11-29-2017)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-28-2017, 09:57 AM

I understand the various titles, I just can't seem justify so many of them with the active roster we have. Discredits the titles i think? When they're defended repeatedly against the same few faces.

The TV does great partitioning out Savage, The Uni as the big title and the Xtreme as the face of the company.

The Hart sounds great IC as a technical title, But when it comes down to role-playing, does it differentiate itself in any way?

This probably isn't the best thread for this, But I did have an idea where the Hart would be a trashtalk-less Title. Where it would be about storytelling rather than vicious verbal beat down, that kinda takes it to the "technicals" of writing, the reverse of the feder.

The Unchained Prince

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-28-2017, 10:13 AM

It's an interesting idea. Not sure it would work in a real world situation.

And we're always hopeful that the roster/participation go UP. Smile

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-28-2017, 05:02 PM

(11-27-2017, 04:44 AM)Maddy and Engy Said:
(11-26-2017, 09:06 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i just had a thought for a SHOVE IT..

SHOVE IT

UP

YOUR

FUCKIN

ASS

then SUCK MY DICK!

just a thought

I'm getting Blumpkinz (sp?) on this right now! First person to shove an entire store bought watermelon up their ass gets to suck Gilly's dick and its not gay.

how bout maria fucks the winner with a spiked dildo strap on

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-28-2017, 06:13 PM

(11-28-2017, 05:02 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(11-27-2017, 04:44 AM)Maddy and Engy Said:

SHOVE IT

UP

YOUR

FUCKIN

ASS

then SUCK MY DICK!

just a thought

how bout maria fucks the winner with a spiked dildo strap on

...the winner?

Hate Post Like Post
Imperial (11-28-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-28-2017, 11:50 PM

ok the loser?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-29-2017, 12:35 AM

Sounds pretty gay, Pete.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Vincent Lane (11-29-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-30-2017, 01:10 PM

how is it gay if Maria is the one...

god damnit!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion