Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 11:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenny Myst
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2017, 06:52 AM

Is a cunt. That is all.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Roxy Cotton's post:
Dolly Waters (04-20-2017), Theo Pryce (04-20-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Roxy Cotton's post!
drezdin5788 (04-20-2017)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-20-2017, 08:15 AM

Jenny is walking through the outdoor market in Boston, when she turns the corner, stopping at a high end coffee and tea shop. She pauses, has a weird look on her face, and sniffs the air quick.

I knew I smelled jealous bitch in here. Heh, Roxy Cotton. You mad that I am actually making a name for myself in solos all while managing the top superstar on this roster? I got an idea, bitch, why don't you step out from the shadow's of your boyfriend whose hair is faker than yours, and let's settle this bar bitch style. Or do ya have to ask permission first?"

[Image: tGLbzC9.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
drezdin5788 (04-20-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenny Myst's post!
drezdin5788 (04-20-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-20-2017, 08:36 AM

[Image: tumblr_nz2bnyPb9v1rrx588o1_250.gif]

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Dolly Waters (04-20-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2017, 08:41 AM

(04-20-2017, 08:15 AM)Jenny Myst Said: Jenny is walking through the outdoor market in Boston, when she turns the corner, stopping at a high end coffee and tea shop. She pauses, has a weird look on her face, and sniffs the air quick.

I knew I smelled jealous bitch in here. Heh, Roxy Cotton. You mad that I am actually making a name for myself in solos all while managing the top superstar on this roster? I got an idea, bitch, why don't you step out from the shadow's of your boyfriend whose hair is faker than yours, and let's settle this bar bitch style. Or do ya have to ask permission first?"

[Image: tGLbzC9.jpg]

Baby girl...

The only bars you frequent are the xannies you cram into that tired fartbox of yours.

What would I need permission for? To knock two hardened 20 pound bags of quick-crete off the chest of an underage mannequin? If you know how to read, go back and check my performance record in that ring, sweetheart. One of us has had gold around her waist while the other has only had pearl around her neck.

When you're done being Chris Chaos' beard, let me know.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Roxy Cotton's post:
Dolly Waters (04-20-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017), Vincent Lane (04-20-2017)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-20-2017, 09:14 AM

Sipping on her high end coffee, she walks around Faneuil Hall.Her cell phone chirps. Pulling it out of her bag, she watches Roxy's response video.

Roxy.....

Your comebacks are so playground. Have you been paling around with Cadryn and Dolly too much? Listen, cunt, you may have had gold but I haven't had the experience. My first match is on Savage this week. If you didn't spend so much time under Lane's desk you'd know that.

How about this, sugar, you blow--your specialty--that ring dust off and step in with an inexperienced wrestler and see just how good you truly are? I am the new blonde hair and big tits in this company---you're time is up. Let's say.....the next Savage......April 29th, you and me have a match. I'd like a bar fight, but pretty little Roxy probably doesn't want to get her manicured hands dirty. So, whatever you want, blondie......but I am tired of arguing with bitches who can't stack up. Whattya say? Will Vinnie have to let you off the leash?

If not a match.....I have plenty of ideas. You will probably decline anyway......I'm not on your level, right?

Psssht

[Image: PsIGJpy.jpg]
[Image: 9KusuKU.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-20-2017, 09:44 AM

Oh my god- oh my god!

A fucking street corner educated; veneer wearing muck mouthed smut bucket had something to say other than: 'dick', 'twerk' and 'take-me'.

Jenny, you told Crissy-poo that baby Alrenzo isn't his yet?

Gone down on any Hispanics, during a "ride and smoke" session lately?

Did they pop one off in yer' eye?

Because obviously you can't see where the path of you putting my name in yer' herpes covered mouth leads you, whore.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
drezdin5788 (04-20-2017)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2017, 10:04 AM

(04-20-2017, 09:14 AM)Jenny Myst Said: Roxy.....

Your comebacks are so playground. Have you been paling around with Cadryn and Dolly too much? Listen, cunt, you may have had gold but I haven't had the experience. My first match is on Savage this week. If you didn't spend so much time under Lane's desk you'd know that.

How about this, sugar, you blow--your specialty--that ring dust off and step in with an inexperienced wrestler and see just how good you truly are? I am the new blonde hair and big tits in this company---you're time is up. Let's say.....the next Savage......April 29th, you and me have a match. I'd like a bar fight, but pretty little Roxy probably doesn't want to get her manicured hands dirty. So, whatever you want, blondie......but I am tired of arguing with bitches who can't stack up. Whattya say? Will Vinnie have to let you off the leash?

If not a match.....I have plenty of ideas. You will probably decline anyway......I'm not on your level, right?

Psssht

Babe, listen. You've had the pipe in your mouth too long today, hun. You can't make up your mind if you're 'making a name' or if you've 'never had a match' or if you're a seasoned vet or a fresh faced rookie... bitch. It doesn't matter.

And you want to slut shame me? You think I worry about what some meth-toothed street hooker thinks of my sex life? You're damn right I get under Vinnie's desk. Or on it. I'll bend over for him, I'll swallow for him, I'll do whatever... the fuck... I want... to do. You're worried about his desk? Honey, you aren't even allowed in the room.

And by the way, I haven't been 'paling' with anyone. I haven't been pale a day in my life. I was born with sunkissed skin, unlike that blotchy spray tan you get at the discount spa. Goes real good with those nicotine stained fingers, too.

So, what I'm saying is... you want to fight?

Sure.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roxy Cotton's post:
Vincent Lane (04-20-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-20-2017, 11:57 AM

Can't tell you two blonde bimbos apart but if y'all throw hands make sure to tear each others clothes off and show us what your boyfriend's paid for what your momma's gave you.

Nigga what you say!?

Trax's grin, which was ear to ear, quickly vanishes as Jackie appears on screen and grabs Trax by his ear and pulls him off screen out of sight.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017), Vincent Lane (04-20-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2017, 12:04 PM

I agree with Trax. Good lookin' out, my niiiii-ahhhh better not.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Mr Killjoy (04-20-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-20-2017, 12:44 PM

Calypso sliiiiiiiides into place and draws a large sniff from the air.

"MmmmmmMM! When we get a Red Lobster?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Dolly Waters (04-20-2017)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-20-2017, 01:21 PM

Jenny is walking back to her hotel in her teal blue mini skirt. Her heels click clack on the cobblestone Boston streets. In her purse, her phone is chirping like a sparrow. She reaches in, pulls it out and almost immediately rolls her eyes with a sigh.

Okay Roxy.....

This little bitch wants to tango, I am down. Sure, I am inexperienced, but I have had to fight for everything I've been given in this world. I haven't been a spoiled silver spoon kinda chick. Sun kissed skin? Hell, I've seen better tan jobs on paint chipped walls, sweetheart.

So here is what we are going to do. You want me to shut my mouth? You want to do it for me? Fine.

Trax, typical black man fashion, wants to see some T&A. Well, who am I to disappoint. I am not just a scrappy bitch, I am the HOTTEST bitch, hands down, on this roster. So I will give you, and the rest of the men who may tune in, their wish.

ROXY wants to fight. Okay, lets fight. But if I am going to step into this, it is going to be MY terms. You started this--only right that I finish it. Your little insults don't affect me, I measure weight in fists not in words. So.....let's do this.....

She puts a hand on her cheek and looks up, thinking.

Takes her a minute--she is blonde, remember--then she smiles a wicked grin as an idea comes to her.

A BELLE OF THE BRAWL Match.

3 falls.

Takes place in a bar or nightclub in downtown Pittsburgh.

1st fall---standard pin fall. First one to score a pin, wins that fall.
2nd fall---Trax, listen up, you will like this one, is a bra and panties fall. Whoever is able to strip their opponent down to their bra and panties will win the second fall.
3rd fall---and this one is my favorite---I quit. Whatever we have to do to each other, however we gotta do it, the winner of the 3rd fall will make the other bitch say "I Quit".

We are both hot, now is time to find out who is tougher. Think you can get out from Vinnie's pocket long enough to beat me into begging? Or will I shock you, just like I'm gonna shock this Twilight backup actress this week?

Your call. But make it fast"

[Image: 57PkhNF.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
drezdin5788 (04-20-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-20-2017, 01:55 PM

I guarantdamntee you that if the match is made.....you bet your ass I'll sitting front row watching it.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-20-2017, 02:22 PM

Jenny is a big girl. I won't get involved. She wanted this fight, I'll sit back with my popcorn and watch like the rest of us.

[Image: kG7Z7DY.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-20-2017, 02:26 PM

Drezdin, if Roxy decides to put her big girl panties on and accept, I'll let you sign my tits.

Better beg Roxy. I'm growing impatient with her.

[Image: hU4vr2l.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-20-2017, 04:20 PM

Jenny looks at the clock across the room on the wall while sitting in the spa at the Boston Marriott Longwarf Hotel. She is sipping a glass of expensive chardonnay. All that can be seen is the top of her pink bikini top. She sighs.

I guess Roxy's tough bitch mouth can't back up her soft-bitch ass this time. She's probably too busy trying to find Vinnie's meat to pay attention to this. I guess she cares more about her washed up wanna be rockers boyfriend micropenis than she does about giving the fans a women's division match for the ages.....

Sorry guys, you can blame Roxy for this one.

Taking another sip she lays back as the bubbles come over her.

Oh well.

[Image: HKosMPY.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Danny Sex Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-20-2017, 04:33 PM

Mr. Sex: Ladies, this is no way to be sexy! I want you each to imagine the feelings you share as pleasure pulsates throughout your divine feminine figures, originating right at your vagina. Think of your vaginas, just for a moment, and not about your fists. Your vaginas, such magical, wonderous, and beautiful blossoms of creation. It's all very sexy in that way. It's a shame you all seem to be puppets under the strings of such unsexy men like Vinnie Lane, who couldn't get his dick wet if he rode a waterslide in the nude, which is the sexiest way to ride a waterslide, and Chris Chaos, who is so chaotic he pulls out after he's already spread his seed inside the woman's vagina and making her all pregnant and stuff!

Mr Sex pulls a kielbasa out of his pocket with one hand and a lattice topped apple pie with the other. He slides the kielbasa into the pie in a very suggestive and sexual way, like the kielbasa is a penis.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Danny Sex's post:
Dolly Waters (04-20-2017), John Samuels (04-20-2017), Theo Pryce (04-20-2017)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-20-2017, 05:11 PM

Jenny finishes her wine. Watching the tablet screen she giggles a bit to herself.

How about this, you undersexed tool, IF Roxy decides that she is something more than just a puppet for the owner of this company--something more than a playtoy for a man who looks more like a woman than she does--and accepts my Belle Of The Brawl match at Savage April 29th.....

She laughs to herself.

I may just give you a nice, big, wet kiss. Maybe a case of the drifting pinky. Who knows. I AM sexy, and I am a girl of the people. So, if I were you, I would get Vinnie on the phone and ask for Roxy and if her gurgle isn't too indecipherable, beg her to take this match.

Because I am about to change my mind.

She blows a kiss and laughs as she signals the spa aid over for another bottle. Her feet kick a small splash in the bubbles.

[Image: ZzHSWHK.png]
Hate Post Like Post
(05-05-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-20-2017, 05:52 PM

two hot ladies fighting.. hey after you both beat the shit out of each other.. how about u SUCK MY DICK!

Peter laughs wickedly.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:

04-20-2017, 07:08 PM

Father Slathe can't help but pull up a chair and smile euphorically like an old pervert would at a sexy party fight.

Father Slathe: "If you are in need of a neutral opinion and mind for refereeing consider my application on the top of the pile"

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-20-2017, 07:30 PM

Jenny is in bed now, but still has her tablet open. She presses the Skype button to connect.

You mean after you ordered your masked henchman to kidnap me......you tied me up....encouraged him to do whatever he wanted with my helpless body....all to get a title shot that never happened?

She bits her lip with a grin.

Sounds kinky. I'm in. How's your head by the way?

And where ohhhhh where has little Roxy gone? Hell by the time she responds people are going to forget the match stipulations........

She must be having a really hard time finding Vinnie's baby carrot.

I am in for that, Slathe........but the question is.......is Roxy in at all?

She clicks off.

[Image: 9QER5hM.png]
Hate Post Like Post
(05-05-2017)
Danny Sex Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-20-2017, 08:19 PM

Mr. Sex is seen doing the splits on a beach.

Mr. Sex: Well, Miss Myst, while I do wholeheartedly appreciate your gesture of offering a kiss, I know for a fact you could never resist my ultimate sexiness once you kissed me the first time. It might have been just a peck on the check, but that would have replicated itself to the other cheek, then eventually on the lips, then on the lips with a tongue tease, then on the lips with a tongue press, then you put your tongue between my lips but lick my still clenched yet very sexy teeth, then I open my mouth and we're full on Frenching, you failing to resist my blatant and flagrant manly sexuality, your vagina pulsing and throbbing, aching against the zipper in your jeans. This, Miss Myst, would be a travesty and make me out to be some kind of horrible charlatan in the XWF, and I would never disrespect myself by going through some indignity like kowtowing to another's love and disrespecting sex everywhere. After all, I am the world's sexiest man, why would I sweat the time I could have sex 20 times to not have sex with you? I'm explosively sexy!

Mr. Sex pulls out a roman candle and sticks it in his wallet in a very seductive and sexual manner. He then lights the roman candle very salaciously and it's all very reminiscent of a penis ejaculating from your wallet.

Mr. Sex: Also, just because you beat Chris Chaos's dick doesn't mean you're fit to ride mine. I'm that sexy.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Danny Sex's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017)
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:

04-20-2017, 08:58 PM

Father Slathe looks toward Danny Sex and then back to Jenny Myst.

Father Slathe: "Looks to me sweetheart someone else is trying to call you out anyways. Maybe put Roxy on hold and make this chump eat his words. Either way, Father Slathe is here for his sexy time dolls any time they need a special referee. Oh and sweet thang your little boy toy and his gaggle of boy band butt wranglers with their cheap shots couldn't harm this solid skull of mine. But I do know a head that would love to be handled by my little smut kitten!"

Father Slathe makes a cat-like claw hand gesture with a wink.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-20-2017, 10:16 PM

Yawn

[Image: rzwN5Dx.png]
Hate Post Like Post
(05-05-2017)
Danny Sex Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-21-2017, 02:54 AM

Mr. Sex is now doing back bends with pelvic thrusts on the beach to prepare for his sex.

Mr. Sex: See, my sexiness knows no bounds and has literally exhausted Jenny Myst to the point of exhaustion. The lust and yearning she must have gone through in just viewing me has led her to the point of being tired. As for Father Slathe...

Mr. Sex dips a straw into a smoothie with one hand as he continues to back bend and pelvic thrust in a very seductive fashion, almost like the straw is a penis and the smoothie is hot sex.

Mr. Sex: ...I don't understand half of what you're saying because you're not sexy enough. Sexy priests are problematic anyhow, so it's probably for the best. If you want pointers on being sexy, just follow the Mr. Sex method of being sexy. Wake up, make sex with some babes, do some light stretching, a simple breakfast of egg whites and orange juice, more sexing, then lunch, a lap or two in the pool, some more hot and sweaty sex, which raises the immune system and is great cardio, don't stick in the butt hole though because that's not even exercise, and then dinner on the town with a fabulous woman who's needs you'll nurture and tempt with your indomitable masculine sexiness. If any of your parishioners want a little first hand demonstration, just remember that your girlfriend, your wife, your mother; is my pleasure. To sex.

A group of nuns walk by Mr. Sex, see him pelvic thrusting while back bending, and immediately think of having sex with his penis. They doff their robes and reveal sexy babes in bikinis, as though God told them to wear those under the robes so they can have sex with Mr. Sex.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Danny Sex's post:
Roxy Cotton (04-21-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-21-2017), Theo Pryce (04-21-2017)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2017, 05:15 AM

(04-20-2017, 02:26 PM)Jenny Myst Said: Drezdin, if Roxy decides to put her big girl panties on and accept, I'll let you sign my tits.

This bitch...

I already accepted your invite, you skunt. But honey, I don't wear panties. Guess I'll make an exception for fall number two.

I'd like to point out, though, that you had all this time to come up with something hot and sexy, and your first decision was fucking Pittsburgh.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
The Monster of Htaed (04-21-2017)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-21-2017, 08:25 AM

I'd like it to be on a beach somewhere......but isn't that where Savage is? Pittsburgh? Or...do you maybe want to wait until High Stakes and kick my ass in my own home town of Vegas?
Hate Post Like Post
(05-05-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-21-2017, 08:49 AM

(04-20-2017, 02:26 PM)Jenny Myst Said: Drezdin, if Roxy decides to put her big girl panties on and accept, I'll let you sign my tits.

[Image: hU4vr2l.png]if she does, you'll be incredibly lucky.

Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2017, 08:59 AM

(04-21-2017, 08:25 AM)Jenny Myst Said: I'd like it to be on a beach somewhere......but isn't that where Savage is? Pittsburgh? Or...do you maybe want to wait until High Stakes and kick my ass in my own home town of Vegas?

Savage is fine, babe. I just assumed you had another abortion scheduled that day.

Drezdin, get your Sharpie out and write your name across those cockeyed balloons.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
The Monster of Htaed (04-21-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-21-2017, 09:25 AM

(Drezdin gets out a sharpie)

Ima ready..........

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-21-2017), Vincent Lane (04-21-2017)