Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Doll
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-20-2016, 03:37 AM

You know, I've been peaking around the dirt sheets lately, and it seems all the internet smarks are asking the same question: "Why Riot why?"

"Why did you turn your back on all your Rioters?"

"Why did you fake a retirement?"

"Why did you leave a 13 year old girl lying in the middle of the ring with a possible concussion?"

Are you people really that dense? Isn't it obvious why I did what I did yesterday in front of thousands of hicks in Milwaukee?

I seem to have given you people too much credit.

I did it for one reason and one reason only, for my future. While I did lie to you gullible fuckers about my post-concussion syndrome, the fact that I blacked out and was hospitalized after my match against Unknown Soldier is true. While I was lying on a hospital bed, doctors watching over my vitals, I began to ponder something.

What the hell was I doing with my career?

There I was, a 25 year old woman in the prime of her life, in the ER; suffering from the effects of a short but eventful career filled with high risks and dangerous, near self destructive stunts performed just to entertain you morons, and what did I have to show for it? Nothing. Just a pitiful X-Treme title reign and a gauntlet victory. Sure I got some of the fanbase to cheer for me, but they would rather spend their money on Peter Gillmour dildos and goddamn pussy pops than the merchandise of old Alexis! The few opportunities I did scrape up for myself were squandered by the fact I was more focused on making some dumbass fans happy than my own career!

Not anymore.

I'm no longer going to wait for opportunists to be handed to me by like Vinnie Lane, I'm taking what I deserve! I will go to any lengths necessary to get to the top of the XWF, and if you don't like that, tough shit bitch.

This isn't a popularity contest, this is survival of the sickest, and I think Dolly can attest to the fact I'm one of the sickest bitches in this business!

Dolly, Dolly, Dolly... I hope you know none of this is personal. I actually like you, hell, you're one of the few people in this company I can actually stand without having to throw up afterwards. The reason I victimized you in the middle of that ring, however, is because of that shiny belt you have around your waist.

The Hart Championship is one of the most prestigious belts in the XWF, even though it got shit on at one point, and I will destroy anyone who stands in my way of obtaining it, even little Cindy Lou Who here.

I know you're probably throwing a tantrum to "Uncle Heyman" about what happened, and if you want payback, I don't back down from a fight. I do however, have one condition. If you want me, you have to put that Hart Championship on the line.

I'm a prizefighter, that Championship is the prize, and without it I'm just kicking the shit out of a minor, which would be unnecessary and potentially worthy of child abuse convictions.

So, what do you say Dolly? Are you willing to put your very HART and soul on the line just for a chance at vengeance, or are you just going to bitch and moan like when you and your liberal friends saw the nation choose who they truly wanted to be President?

I'll give you a warning though. If you do choose to face me, I won't hold myself responsible for what may happen.

Let's just say what I did to you on Saturday will seem like a small flick to the shoulder compared to what might be in your future.

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Alexis Riot's post:
(11-20-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-20-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-20-2016, 03:43 AM

Stop blabbering on bitch nobody cares, Mark Henry did it better.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Dolly Waters (11-20-2016), Jakob Davis (11-20-2016), St. Diabolicus (11-20-2016), Thomas Nixon (11-20-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-20-2016, 08:54 AM

Ugghhh...

I swear you'd think I have a kite string hanging out of my ass or something.

Alexis, if you really think you're willing to venture down this path, then I have absolutely no problems putting you out of your misery.

But seeing as how the boyhood dream came true for Peter Gilmour, it looks as if I'll be dispatching Scully on Wildcard Weekned now instead.

To be honest though, I'm getting a little sick and tired of defending my championship belt week after week while receiving nothing on the backend.

So if I'm going to give another undeserving twit, such as yourself, a title shot, then I'm going to have conditions myself.

How about first and foremost seeing if you, Ms. Riot, can walk away from Wildcard with a win before we go and just start giving shit away?

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Snow (11-20-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-20-2016, 08:58 AM

Not so fast Dolly!

It turns out that last night at Savage, Gabe Reno suffered a vaginal tear due to the beanbag shots from my Security Chief, Tommy Gunn! Reno's out indefinitely, and it makes a LOT more sense to give former Universal Champion Scully first crack at the X-Treme Championship, considering he's the top contender at the moment!

So... with no Scully and no Gilmour for you to defend against... why not Riot?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Alexis Riot (11-20-2016), Dolly Waters (11-20-2016), Jakob Davis (11-20-2016), Snow (11-20-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-20-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-20-2016, 09:24 AM

Reno? Pfft... Figures. I never liked that douche bag, what kind of asshole quits after his first loss?

But if that's the case, Lane, I'm not concerned at all... I'll be happy to defend against Alexis if she's the best challenger you can find.

But now for my conditions, if you will....

When I defeate Alexis at Wildcard weekend, I want to retire as Hart Champion, and I want a shot at the Xtreme Title, one on one, with whoever wins between McBride and Scully.

You can either allot me this, which I deserve, or not, but know that I refuse to stay out of the discussion for the top prizes for much longer.

Do the right thing Lane, and I'll put on the show of a lifetime at Wildcard.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

11-20-2016, 09:27 AM

"Now, Vincent, hold your horses. I respect that you're the match maker around here, but I want to throw in my two cents for consideration.

If you hand Alexis a title match, you're demeaning the Hart Championship and the XWF. You're showing that anybody can walk into XWF, win a match and get a title shot out of the blue.

Let me remind you about what Alexis has done. She did fucking nothing impressive in her first run in XWF, then she came back and lost to me, and then she won 1 match. After, she beat the shit out of an unsuspecting minor. I don't think that defines a title contender.

I think Dolly should be allowed to get a shot at Alexis, but there's no reason that Alexis deserves a title shot. If you hand her a shot, then why shouldn't I get a shot at Dolly?

You're opening up a can of worms when you give out title shots to people that shouldn't get them. Next thing you'll know, people like Thaddeus Duke are gonna demand a chance at the Hart Championship, too."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-20-2016, 09:31 AM

Oh fuck me runnin'...

Lane I'll let you decide whoever it is that's going to lose to me, but my requested conditions still stand, and i'd appreciate an affirmed answer...

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-20-2016, 09:53 AM

OOC: Wait Reno's gone? So whats happening with the tag match for Warfare?

Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-20-2016, 09:54 AM

(11-20-2016, 09:31 AM)Dolly Waters Said: Oh fuck me runnin'... Lane I'll let you decide whoever it is that's going to lose to me, but my requested conditions still stand, and i'd appreciate an affirmed answer...

"Yo, bitch. You want a fight? Ya got one. Throw that match my way and I'll give you a matchy worth everybody's ppv cash. Hell, why don't we just make it a 4-way 'tween you, me, Riot and either Nixon or Trax? Or MAYBE, just maybe even a gat dam Championship Scramble. Yeah, I'm a rook, never had a match here, but I kinda been makin' waves. Just a thought, but I'll tell ya little girl, I can blaze past you if you give me the chance. Trust."

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-20-2016, 09:57 AM

(11-20-2016, 09:54 AM)Snow Said:
(11-20-2016, 09:31 AM)Dolly Waters Said: Oh fuck me runnin'... Lane I'll let you decide whoever it is that's going to lose to me, but my requested conditions still stand, and i'd appreciate an affirmed answer...

"Yo, bitch. You want a fight? Ya got one. Throw that match my way and I'll give you a matchy worth everybody's ppv cash. Hell, why don't we just make it a 4-way 'tween you, me, Riot and either Nixon or Trax? Or MAYBE, just maybe even a gat dam Championship Scramble. Yeah, I'm a rook, never had a match here, but I kinda been makin' waves. Just a thought, but I'll tell ya little girl, I can blaze past you if you give me the chance. Trust."

Umm?

Who the fuck are you?

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Jakob Davis (11-20-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-20-2016)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-20-2016, 10:14 AM

Alas, my prediction is true. It's a shame I didn't log on beforehand. Scully loses the Universal title and is immediately handed a token title shot at another championship. This is like an equivalent to a participation trophy.

Hey Nixon. You don't have to like me, but I'm not wrong.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Dolly Waters (11-20-2016)
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

11-20-2016, 11:54 AM

(11-20-2016, 09:54 AM)I neever want too skool beforr Said: "Yo, bitch. You want a fight? Ya got one. Throw that match my way and I'll give you a matchy worth everybody's ppv cash. Hell, why don't we just make it a 4-way 'tween you, me, Riot and either Nixon or Trax? Or MAYBE, just maybe even a gat dam Championship Scramble. Yeah, I'm a rook, never had a match here, but I kinda been makin' waves. Just a thought, but I'll tell ya little girl, I can blaze past you if you give me the chance. Trust."

I agree with Dolly, who the actual fuck are you? Your inbred ass should be going after the Federweight Championship or something else more suitable for disgraces like you. Hell, you said it yourself, you haven't even had a match yet! Newsflash honey, this is where the REAL WRESTLERS play.

Maybe down the line when I humiliate Dolly Waters and win the Hart Championship I'll give you a title shot, but only so I can put you out of your misery.

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-20-2016, 01:03 PM

(11-20-2016, 10:14 AM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Alas, my prediction is true. It's a shame I didn't log on beforehand. Scully loses the Universal title and is immediately handed a token title shot at another championship. This is like an equivalent to a participation trophy.

"You're correct that Scully doesn't deserve a shot, but that doesn't mean you're right overall. You haven't earned shit in this company, and you don't deserve anything. So you're right when you say Scully sucks dick. You're wrong when you act like you're any better, when you've wrestled two fucking matches."

OOC: Just a heads up, it makes no sense for me to know what you said in your last RP (because you were just saying it to your buddy and not on any sort of media), so I won't act like I know that. Hence my response is based moreso on parts of your first 3 RPs.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
Broken Hart (11-20-2016)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-20-2016, 01:58 PM

(11-20-2016, 01:03 PM)Thomas Nixon Said:
(11-20-2016, 10:14 AM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Alas, my prediction is true. It's a shame I didn't log on beforehand. Scully loses the Universal title and is immediately handed a token title shot at another championship. This is like an equivalent to a participation trophy.

"You're correct that Scully doesn't deserve a shot, but that doesn't mean you're right overall. You haven't earned shit in this company, and you don't deserve anything. So you're right when you say Scully sucks dick. You're wrong when you act like you're any better, when you've wrestled two fucking matches."

OOC: Just a heads up, it makes no sense for me to know what you said in your last RP (because you were just saying it to your buddy and not on any sort of media), so I won't act like I know that. Hence my response is based moreso on parts of your first 3 RPs.

OOC: Proceed as if it's all taped and on display for the world. That's just how it works.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-20-2016, 02:04 PM

OOC: Thad, most feds don't allow stuff like that to be addressed by other wrestlers, but we might be different. Just my two cents. Peace.

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-20-2016, 02:07 PM

Once again, here's Thomas Nixon and his useless narrative of what I said. Allow me to spell this out for you, chump. If you defeat a champion in a non-title match, does that not now mean that you'd be considered a contender yourself? If we figure that in as truth, Mr. Nixon, then the same must be said for contenders. If a man or woman defeats a contender to a championship, such as yourself, then he or she whom has now defeated that contender must also be considered a contender.

Are you following?

I did not say I earned it. What I did say, however, is that WHEN I am victorious on Warfare, that means I should be considered a contender. Not to mention that I've already defeated Jakob Davis, the other dip shit in your Television title match at Wild Card Weekend.

Is that clear yet?

The logic really is simple as long as you have half a brain, which I'm no longer convinced you have one.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-20-2016, 02:11 PM

(11-20-2016, 02:04 PM)Broken Hart Said: OOC: Thad, most feds don't allow stuff like that to be addressed by other wrestlers, but we might be different. Just my two cents. Peace.

OOC: That's literally the most absurd efed related thing I've ever heard. In the XWF, anything you do or say in character is always fair game regardless of whether or not a camera is explicitly mentioned or inferred or what have you.

Just a heads up for those of you unaware of how the XWF works IC banter.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Ronnie Cage (11-20-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-20-2016, 02:15 PM

(11-20-2016, 02:07 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Not to mention that I've already defeated Jakob Davis, the other dip shit in your Television title match at Wild Card Weekend.

Jakob looks quite saddened at Thaddeus shit-talking him.

"Hey, what the hell? At least I wasn't the one who got pinned in our match. If you didn't throw Ghost Tank's somehow-alive-not-really "wife" at me, I could have had a chance of winning."
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-20-2016, 02:19 PM

(11-20-2016, 02:15 PM)Jakob Davis Said:
(11-20-2016, 02:07 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Not to mention that I've already defeated Jakob Davis, the other dip shit in your Television title match at Wild Card Weekend.

"Hey, what the hell? At least I wasn't the one who got pinned in our match. If you didn't throw Ghost Tank's somehow-alive-not-really "wife" at me, I could have had a chance of winning."

I'm just making a point Jake. If you belong in that title match, and I've already beat you. And if Nixon belongs there, and I'm going to beat him. Logic would suggest that I belong there too.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-20-2016, 02:24 PM

(11-20-2016, 02:19 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said:
(11-20-2016, 02:15 PM)Jakob Davis Said:

I'm just making a point Jake. If you belong in that title match, and I've already beat you. And if Nixon belongs there, and I'm going to beat him. Logic would suggest that I belong there too.

"Isn't there a better way though to announce you want in the TV title match though? Like, I dunno, formally ask Vincent Lane you want in the match?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jakob Davis's post:
(11-20-2016)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-20-2016, 02:26 PM

Because for now Jake, it's more fun pointing out his idiocy and failed logic.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis (11-20-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-20-2016, 02:35 PM

(11-20-2016, 02:11 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said:
(11-20-2016, 02:04 PM)Broken Hart Said: OOC: Thad, most feds don't allow stuff like that to be addressed by other wrestlers, but we might be different. Just my two cents. Peace.

OOC: That's literally the most absurd efed related thing I've ever heard. In the XWF, anything you do or say in character is always fair game regardless of whether or not a camera is explicitly mentioned or inferred or what have you.

Just a heads up for those of you unaware of how the XWF works IC banter.

Yup, even things your character says non verbally (i.e through narrative or in their heads) can be used against you.

Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-20-2016, 02:44 PM

OOC: I kinda get the off camera stuff I guess... but how can narrative and thoughts be used in retorts? Seems kinda iffy. Though we have rape and death and magic and midgets fucking dogs so I suppose I shouldn't question things. :P

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-20-2016, 02:45 PM

:ignores the red herrings:

Lane, I'm waiting, dude.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-20-2016, 03:15 PM

You guys are adorable. Everyone of curse thinks no one is more deserving of title shots than they are.

Look, did Alexis Riot earn a Hart Shot? Not really. But she's here calling Dolly out and the things that went down on Savage tell me three things:

One, we need a Hart Title defense because obviously Gilly is going to be busy defending his Universal Title.

Two, there's a score to be settled between Dolly and Riot.

Three, we are also down an X-Treme Title contender because of Reno bruising his clitoris. How in the hell can you say that the guy who was the top champion in the company until yesterday doesn't deserve a shot at it? He actually deserves a rematch with Gilmour, but the chamber match is already set.

Nixon, you're already involved in a TV Titlepisode match. And Duke? Well, I have plans for you, dude.

Oh and Waters? Whatever stipulations you want are fine by me!

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-20-2016, 03:18 PM

"I didn't want the shot, I was just pointing out that Alexis didn't deserve one.

And your thoughts about Scully show why Thaddeus is a dimwit. Thanks, Lane."

Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-20-2016, 03:34 PM

Duke emits that dashing shit eating grin.

Bring it on, Lane Boy.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

11-20-2016, 03:37 PM

(11-20-2016, 03:18 PM)Thomas Nixon Said: "I didn't want the shot, I was just pointing out that Alexis didn't deserve one.
"Cry all you want Nixon. It doesn't matter what you think I deserve and don't deserve! Bottom line, I'm getting my shot at Waters as due payment for all I've done for the sake of this company and you'll just have to wait at the back of the line!"

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-20-2016, 03:39 PM

On the contrary, Nixon. It actually proves why you and Lame are both brainless pole smokers.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-21-2016, 04:08 AM

(11-20-2016, 10:48 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(11-20-2016, 09:24 AM)Dolly Waters Said: Reno? Pfft... Figures. I never liked that douche bag, what kind of asshole quits after his first loss?

But if that's the case, Lane, I'm not concerned at all... I'll be happy to defend against Alexis if she's the best challenger you can find.

But now for my conditions, if you will....

When I defeate Alexis at Wildcard weekend, I want to retire as Hart Champion, and I want a shot at the Xtreme Title, one on one, with whoever wins between McBride and Scully.

You can either allot me this, which I deserve, or not, but know that I refuse to stay out of the discussion for the top prizes for much longer.

Do the right thing Lane, and I'll put on the show of a lifetime at Wildcard.

"Tell me why is my name coming out of your mouth lass? You think you you get a shot at my title because why? Oh, you don't have a reason? Sorry to break it to you, but after I take down Scully and keep my Xtreme title you're not next in line. Plus, you should be worried about keeping your Hart title. Can't be happy with what you got? Too fucking bad."

What's the matter McBride? Scared that little ol' Dolly Waters will take something else near and dear to yer' heart?

You see, I'm next in line for whatever in the fuck I want...

It's a natural progression of sorts, like climbing a Mortal Kombat tower, some people are easily content with getting bogged down in mid-card title hell, but not me, I'm cut from a different cloth. If I'm not constantly trying to improve, and trying to climb the ranks, then what business do I have even lacing up my boots?

So aside from the fact that I very graciously helped yer' XTreme Title reign even exist to begin with, it looks like Vinnie Lane has already approved my stipulation.

I'll be seeing you, or Scully after Wildcard.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Broken Hart (11-21-2016)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-21-2016, 03:35 PM

"Awwww look at you all talking about me, the admiration is adorable.
Guess what? You lucky Cunts... You get to see me at Wildcard. Guess what else? You get to see me drink a pint of Guinness and spit it in the face of this Irish Coal-Cracker!
Guess what else, else? You get to see a NEW XWF Xtreme Champion, compliments of me.

By the way, Vinnie Lane I gotta say... Thank you. Don't be too suprised and don't expect that again though."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Unknown Soldier (11-23-2016)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-21-2016, 11:10 PM

Can anyone explain why Scully deserves a shot at anything? I mean I get that Lane thinks he's doing right here by giving him a different title match. But c'mon. He was champion for nearly 4 months. Had like three matches. And lost his title in his one and only defense...

I just don't understand Lanes logic here. "Yes he deserves a title matches because he lost a title."

Please.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart (11-23-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-22-2016, 06:11 AM

(11-21-2016, 11:10 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Can anyone explain why Scully deserves a shot at anything? I mean I get that Lane thinks he's doing right here by giving him a different title match. But c'mon. He was champion for nearly 4 months. Had like three matches. And lost his title in his one and only defense...

I just don't understand Lanes logic here. "Yes he deserves a title matches because he lost a title."

Please.

Pretty standard practice that former champs are top contenders, isn't it? Why is Ronda Rousey the number one contender to Amanda Nunes' title? Exactly.

Who else would you suggest anyway? Ohhhhhhh, probably you coincidentally huh? Totally expected from a Duke.

Vincent throws some more Bubble Tape gum into his mouth and rolls his eyes.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-22-2016, 01:13 PM

(11-21-2016, 04:24 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(11-21-2016, 03:35 PM)Scully Said: "Awwww look at you all talking about me, the admiration is adorable.
Guess what? You lucky Cunts... You get to see me at Wildcard. Guess what else? You get to see me drink a pint of Guinness and spit it in the face of this Irish Coal-Cracker!
Guess what else, else? You get to see a NEW XWF Xtreme Champion, compliments of me.

By the way, Vinnie Lane I gotta say... Thank you. Don't be too suprised and don't expect that again though."

"I think it's cute that you think you'll be walking out with my title. It wouldn't matter if you had God or Satan on your side. You'd still lose to me, you British cunt boy. I didn't think you'd get this delusional when Peter kick the ever loving shit out of you and took the Uni title from your grasp. You poor fuck. I'll deal with you at Wild Card. Til then, sit down and shut the fuck up like the good little princess you are. Fucking geebag poof."

"It doesn't matter if I have Satan on my side? My name isn't Unknown Soldier. But God on my side? God damn bitch, I am God. I will leave you crying into your Lucky Charms when I've finished with you, you dirty gypsy bastard!

As for you Duke... Stop crying like a bitch, oh wait you are a bitch.. Thats what bitches do!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Unknown Soldier (11-23-2016)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-22-2016, 03:54 PM

God's don't lose to Peter Gilmour.

Just saying.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Gunn's post:
(11-22-2016), Dolly Waters (11-22-2016), Jakob Davis (11-22-2016), R.L. Edgar (04-15-2021)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-23-2016, 12:56 AM

"As previously stated, I let him win. Look he's all happy, the guy couldn't win before so I let him win. I let him win. However, I wouldn't let him beat me again!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Scully's post!
Broken Hart (11-23-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-23-2016)
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

11-23-2016, 01:14 AM

"Wow! Peter has beat two gods that let him win now! Scully and Hero Xtreme 7.9! That's so cool!"

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Guppy Parsh's post:
Broken Hart (11-23-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-23-2016), Dolly Waters (11-23-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-23-2016, 05:51 AM

(11-23-2016, 01:14 AM)Guppy Parsh Said: "Wow! Peter has beat two gods that let him win now! Scully and Hero Xtreme 7.9! That's so cool!"

Hero Xtreme 7.9 :(

whur e at?

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-23-2016, 08:29 AM

(11-23-2016, 12:56 AM)Scully Said: "As previously stated, I let him win. Look he's all happy, the guy couldn't win before so I let him win. I let him win. However, I wouldn't let him beat me again!"

Allow me to slow down the tape for you just to see if you can spot your elephant sized fuck up...ready...

(11-23-2016, 12:56 AM)Scully Said: "As previously stated, I let him win.

Ok I guess that's innocent enough. And entirely possible. It is Gilmour after all. But wait...

(11-23-2016, 12:56 AM)Scully Said: the guy couldn't win before

Not entirely untrue. Again...Gilmour. But then...this happened...

(11-23-2016, 12:56 AM)Scully Said: However, I wouldn't let him beat me again!

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again...

Again....

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post: