Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Savage Saturday Night 11/19
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2016, 08:47 PM

SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT: NOVEMBER 19TH, 2016

Sponsored by RC COLA

LIVE from the BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, XWF brings to you SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!

GET HYPE!!!

Alexis Riot
- vs -
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Benito Angelo & Zachry Gowen
- vs -
David Stone & Ronnie Cage
"Bad Attitude"

Jakob Davis
- vs -
Thomas Nixon
- vs -
Blue Gator
The TWO men who survive without being pinned will be part of a 4 Corners TV Title Match at Wild Card!

Chris Chaos
- vs -
"The Radical" Gabe Reno
Tag Partners Wednesday - OPPONENTS TONIGHT!
Will Reno take Chaos' place in the Elimination Chamber just days before the PPV???

RC Cola Zero Presents
MAIN EVENT

Universal Championship Match
[Image: WofZEiN.png]
- vs -
Peter FUCKING Gilmour
Guest Referee - UNKNOWN SOLDIER

As Wednesday SATURDAY (idiot) Night's hottest ticket gets off and poppin', pyro blasts off around the arena, the stage, the ring, the ramp, the whole nine yards. Suddenly, a lightning bolt tears through the sky, striking the stage, before the lights shut off completely. The speakers pump out Ayria's cover of the Deftone's classic "Change". The drumbeat kicks in, as an energy ignites throughout the fans. Without a moment's hesitation, the stage is flooded with crimson red sparks...

The tiny sparks light up the arena, as the fans begin to buzz even more. As the song continues to play the X-tron begins to show a slowly turning black heart, superimposed over a white wall... blood slowly trickles down the wall, and as the song moves on, the tune is slightly lowered in volume. A man's voice echoes out through the stadium;

"Change. Constant and never halting. Some times it is for the better, but for this company? It is the one constant that continues to guide us all down a spiral of mediocrity. Do you people realize how little our Chairman cares about this promotion you lemmings blindly spill money into? Do you people underSTAND, that if Vincent Lane gave a damn about you or the competitors, he wouldn't have the same old shit flood the XWF landscape as it did four years ago. The most assinine, ridiculous batch of characters this side of a Tennessee freakshow.

"Gimmicks, nothing more, nothing less. No REAL characters, no true emotion, storylines that make no sense, title belts falling into the hands of people who we shouldn't even hire as janitors. Matches that are skewed to allow over-hyped imbeciles the right to call themselves champion. Matches that make no sense with stips no man should be forced into. Narcissism, piss poor promos produced by men and women without talent or a moral compass. Things being handed to people not thanks to talent but to a fine mixture of entitlement and ass-kissing. This is the XWF we're a part of, ladies and gentlemen.

"And I am sick and abso-motherfucking-lutely tired of it.

"Believe me, I still love this place. There's not a day gone by that I don't reminesce about the days so long ago. But in the new frontier, there happens to be a few people who deserve to have their skulls cracked open, and I'm the man for the job. Trust me, there's not a damn thing in this world that I hate more than critics. People poking their nose in and judging without having the guts to poke that finger at the mirror. I know I have issues, but unlike so many of you, I'm always working on them. I've come a long way... what of you? I'm better than this new frontier. We all are. Names such as Eli James, Tony Santos, Azrael Erebus, Alexandra Callaway... some of you hopefully remember these names. Because they are better than you as well. Harsh but true.

"In the end, only the strong survive. And I am stronger. Yes, change can be a good thing. And believe you me, I've changed. No more delusions of grandeur... instead of ego, I have confidence. For now I hide behind a mask, but once I lift the veil and you meet me face to face, you will know me to be a different man than you remember. Come Wildcard Weekend, I will FINALLY make my return, and you will all realize why all this pomp and circumstance is warranted. Yes, I faltered when I pinned the wrong man for the Xtreme title, but listen-- Who really watches Shove-it? And the belt changes hands so often it takes a scorekeeper to figure out who on Flair's green earth holds it. Some things just don't matter.

"Bottom line, I'm always in the shadows, always keeping my eyes on the competition. Always keeping an eye open for those who stand the same as I. This generation is fallen and cold. Allow me to reignite the flame. See you all soon. Till then, be prepared.

"And beware."

As the voice fades out, so does the song, and the tron goes pitch black. The lights return, and we find a message covering the ring apron in blood--

#tick_tock

|9 days|

The camera perspective swings over a raucous sold out crowd, all chanting XWF! XWF! XWF!

Eventually, as the theme music fades, the scene focuses in on the announce booth where we see Gaylord and Mike, both sipping on some delicious RC COLA beverages!

Gaylord Cockshafer: Welcome to Milwaukee! Welcome to SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

Mike Stump: What a huge shop we have for you! The Universal Title is on the line just a couple weeks ahead of Wild Card Weekend!

Cockshafer: Not only that, but the complexion of the Elimination Chamber match at Wild Card may change as Chris Chaos defends his spot in the match against tough challenger and his own tag team partner, Gabe Reno!

Stump: Let's not waste any more time, Gaylord! Let's get to the ring!

Tig O'Bitties"The following match is one fall. Making their way down to the ring first. From Victoria, Texas. Standing at 6'2" and weighting in at 275LBS. STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!"

GLASS SHATTERS!

Stone Cold rode out on his infamous ATV. He shot down the ramp before stopping down at the end of it, he stood up and flipped the bird before getting off, he walked to the ring and rolled under the ropes. Stone Cold climbed up on all four corners, raising his arms and flipping off the crowd, once he was finished, he circled around the ring waiting for his opponent.

Tig O'Bitties."And his opponent. From The Streets Of Chicago, Illinois and weighting in at 135 lbs. ALEXIS RIOT!"

As The Fall plays over the loudspeakers Alexis Riot is nowhere to be seen on the entrance way. Suddenly a spotlight shines over to the top of the bleachers where the fans are! Alexis Riot stands on top of the bleachers, stretching her arms out and taking in the cheers of the crowd. After awhile she steps down and starts making her way through the crowd into the ring, high fiving and hugging fans along the way. When she gets to the guardrail, she jumps over it and makes her way up the arena steps. Then she does a flip over the ropes and immediately runs to the corner of the ring to once again bask in the cheers of the adoring crowd. She then flips off her hood and once again stretches her arms out in a Jesus-like pose to take it all in, showing off the scars on her hands. She smiles and backflips off the top turnbuckle, landing on her feet She then takes off the little crystal cross from around her neck, kisses it, and hands it to the ref. She then waits in another corner of the ring for the match to start.

DING DING

Stone Cold walked back and forwards looking at Alexis. She just stood there with her fist balled up on her hips with an eyebrow raised. Austin stepped forwards and flipped her off, one big giant Texas fuck you. Alexis blinked before threw a right hook to the jaw of the Rattlesnake. He stumbled back holding his jaw, Austin looked up at Alexis, he smirked. He sent his own right handed swing, Alexis dodged it and kneed Austin in the gut, and dropped him with a DDT. She got up and started to stump her opponent into the mat. She got him to his feet and Irishwhipped him into the ropes, Alexis went for a big boot, but she wasn't fast enough, Stone Cold jumped into the air and brought her down with a Thesz press, followed by a multiple punches to the face of Alexis.

Once he was finished he picked her up off the ground and slammed her back into the corner, from there he started to stomp her down til she was sitting down, he kept stomping a mud hole. He stopped for a moment to bend down and curse her out, that was a mistake, Alexis rammed her elbow into Austin's face, who grabbed it in pain, this gave her the upper hand, she drop toe hold into the second turnbuckle. SMACK! Alexis grabbed Austin by the leg and pulled Austin into the center of the ring. Alexis climbed one of the ring post and waited for Austin to get to his feet, once he was. He turned around and was now facing Alexis.

Stump"Ah shit, she's going to do something crazy Gaylord."

Gaylord"No fucking doubt about that!"

Alexis leaped forwards, she nailed her target and flipped Stone Cold with a Diving Hurricarana, Alexis was now mounting the rattlesnake and took hold of his legs, pinning her to the mat, the ref slid in for the count.

ONE

TWO

THR-KICKOUT!

Stone Cold got his shoulder up and pushed Alexis off of him. The both of them got up to their feet almost at the same time, but Austin was a bit quicker, Alexis charged the son of Texas, but he was ready and countered with a spinebuster. The crowd was really getting into the match, some cheering for Stone Cold, others cheering on Alexis, Austin moved ring post and hopped up in it. He looking down at Alexis from the second rope. The two warriors's eyes met for a split second. Austin flipped her off and jumped off, sending the tip of his elbow into the chest of Alexis.

Stump"Fuck that, those Pointed elbow drops are bad for the heart."

Gaylord"Yes and it's taken the wind out of Alexis. I hope she's okay. That Rattlesnake is a son of a bitch."

Stone Cold was quick to make the cover.

ONE

TWO

THRE-KICKOUT!

Alexis was barely able to get her shoulder up, she wasn't out of this fight yet. Both of them were tired now and laying on the mat, Alexis started to turn over and got to one knee, Austin was getting to his knee as well, the saw each other. They both went at each other with their fists, each of them getting blows in on one another but Austin got the better shot in which made Alexis stop in mid punch, Austin punched her again in the face before he took hold of her and Irish whipped her into the ropes, but before her back could hit the ropes, Alexis did a Handspring, her legs bounced off the ropes, using the momentum from the rebound, she flipped back at Austin who was shooting for a lariat but Alexis was just too fast and she sent an elbow into the Rattlesnake's chest. Both participant were both laid out in the center of the ring tired and exhausted...

But Alexis kips up!

Riot heads to a corner and scales it quickly while Ol' Stone Cold is still sucking wind on the mat... she crosses herself...

SHOOTING STAR FOOT STOMP!!!!! She nailed Austin right in the face with it!

Riot with a cover!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cockshafer: Riot has beaten the Rattlesnake!

Winner - Alexis Riot

Alexis Riot lies prone on the ground after her match against Stone Cold, eyes open but near motionless. The crowd begins to murmur, wondering if all the injures that Riot has suffered throughout her career have finally caught up ti her. Slowly, and to the cheers of the Milwaukee audience, Alexis gets to her feet, tears starting to fill her eyes.

"THANK YOU RIOT!"

"THANK YOU RIOT!"

"THANK YOU RIOT!"

Cockshafer: What an ovation for Alexis Riot!

Riot finally gets to her feet and motions to one of the staff at ringside for a mic. When she gets one, she holds it too her mouth as to speak, but stops to let the fans cheer for a bit longer.

"ONE MORE MATCH!"

"ONE MORE MATCH!"

"ONE MORE MATCH!"

Alexis nods and holds back a sob before finally beginning her speech.

ALEXIS RIOT: "Before I start, there's something I'd like to say to all the men and women in the back, all the powers that be, and all the XWF fans either watching me here in Milwaukee or watching me on their TV sets."

Alexis pauses again and wipes her forehead as the crowd cheers once more and begins chanting Riot's name. When they quiet down, Alexis continues.

ALEXIS RIOT: "I respect everyone who's ever loved this business, all the men and women backstage who bust their asses and but their bodies on the line for this company on a weekly basis, and all the fans who have supported the XWF and its superstars for all these years! Believe me, I know how difficult the life of a wrestler can be, and I feel like I speak for everyone in the back, rather they'd like to admit it or not, that some days the only thing that keeps us going is the support and energy from all of you people! To my friends and family all the way down in Chicago to my fans in places as far away as Greece, I would like to say thank you. Without you fans, the Riot Revolution wouldn't have existed!"

Alexis chokes up a little, but gains her bearings before continuing.

ALEXIS RIOT: "My time in this company hasn't been long, but I have still seen and done a lot of things in my career. I became the one of the few females to hold the X-Treme Championship in its history, and one of the few XWF superstars period to win it in my first moment on XWF television! I've faced off against some of the best this industry has to offer and have pushed them to their limits, hell, I even beat the king himself Doctor Louis D'Ville at one point!"

"I'll be the first to admit that my career may not be the greatest in XWF history, and I'm not planning on being inducted into the XWF Hall of Fame anytime soon, but I'm content with what I've achieved. Besides, if it wasn't for this injury, I feel I would have accomplished a lot more, am I the only one guys?"

The fans explode in cheers for Alexis once more.

Stump: Judging from the reaction of these fans Alexis, I don't think you're the only one!

ALEXIS RIOT: A lot of things have changed since the day I blacked out backstage a few months ago, for better or worse.

"Cough cough Scully is Universal Champion cough."

"In the end, however, I'm not worried for the future of this company. I see a bunch of young and hungry faces, a lot like mine in a way, looking to lead the XWF into the future even when the old guard steps down! I would like to acknowledge one of these bright new faces tonight."

"Dolly Waters, please come out here!"

"I Am The Fire" plays from the loudspeakers as Dolly Water's video plays on the X-tron. Dolly, dressed in street clothes, then comes out to the surprise of the crowd with Paul Heyman in tow. Dolly slowly walks down to the ring before stopping at ringside, looking suspicious at Alexis's intentions. After a few moments and some coaxing from the crowd, Dolly and Heyman enter the ring. Alexis smiles politely at both of them.

ALEXIS RIOT: "Dolly, I'll admit, I've only been back for a few weeks, so I haven't seen much of you in action. From what I have seen, however, I can tell that you are, without question, one of the best XWF superstars on the roster today! You are every bit of the monster you claim to be, and it shows in how much you've been able to achieve in such a short time! You've only been here for what? Three months? And you are already a two time Federweight Champion, a two time Heavy Metalweight Champion, a former Television Champion, and the currant Hart Champion! You are destined for great things, but I'm sure you already know that."

"In short, from one sick, twisted bitch to another, I can't wait to see what you'll do next!"

Alexis Riot then, with utter sincerity, offers an hand to Dolly. Dolly looks at the hand of awhile, still a little skeptical at Riot's sudden praise of her, but eventually accepts the gesture with a firm handshake. Heyman respectfully nods at Alexis and smiles as he and Dolly back off to the corner of the ring so Alexis can have her moment.

ALEXIS RIOT: "Believe me, with people like Dolly quickly rising to the top of this company, the XWF is in for a time of greatness! I, for one, am ecstatic to see where this new blood will take the XWF, and I'll be watching XWF programming with bated breath from the comfort of my home in Chicago Illinois."

Alexis then pauses, and noticeable tears begin to stream down her face,

ALEXIS RIOT: "Yes... my home... with my beloved husband Ron by my side and... and... *sniff* my little Jack in my arms."

Alexis stops to try and keep the emotions reigned back as the fans chant,

"PLEASE DON'T GO!"

"PLEASE DON'T GO!"

"PLEASE DON'T GO!"

The feel of the arena and impact of her situation causes Riot to stutter through her final line.

ALEXIS RIOT: "J... J... Jack... momma's coming home!"

Unable to contain herself any longer, Alexis falls to her knees and begins to weep, pressing her hands onto her face to hide her tears. Dolly, showing sympathy for the retiring Riot, walks over to her and puts a hand on Riot's shoulder. Riot looks up, eyes red from crying, but with a appreciative smile on her face. Dolly then lends a hand out to Riot, and Riot takes it! The Hart Champion then pulls Riot up to her feet and raises her arm out into the air as a sign of respect. It's truly a heartwarming moment, as even the sickest bastards in the XWF audience can't help but be moved to tears at this passing of the torch of sorts.

But suddenly....

ALEXIS CLOBBERS DOLLY WITH A SHORT ARM CLOTHESLINE!

The crowd is stunned for a moment, but begins to boo loudly as Alexis begins to attack Dolly viciously with stomps and kicks! Dolly tries to cover up her head to protect herself, but the unexpected offence leaves her laying in the middle of the ring! Paul Heyman and the XWF universe can only look on in shock as Alexis mounts Dolly and begins to hammer her with fists!

Cockshafer: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS ALEXIS DOING?!

Alexis continues striking Dolly with punishing shot after shot, her somber and emotional demeanor fading away into cold, ruthless efficiency. Paul Heyman, finally seeing enough, walks up to Alexis to try and pull her off his client, but Alexis simply stands up and gives him a cold, emotionless stare. She then begins to slowly walk towards Heyman, causing him to cower and roll out of the ring. Alexis then looks down at the possible future commissioner and sadistically laughs.

Cockshafer: You have to be kidding me. This was all a ruse! Riot has played all of us like a damn fiddle!

Dolly Waters remains in the ring, trying to get up and gain her bearings, as Riot rolls to the outside with a look of ill-intent. Paul, to sacred to move, simply remains still as Alexis pulls a steel chair from the ring apron. She then looks at the chair, then to Dolly, then back to the chair before reentering the ring, almost if even she was in disbelief at what she was doing.

At this point, Dolly is on her knees, gritting her teeth. She was going to make Riot pay dearly for this. Before even getting to her feet, however, Alexis sends the steel chair crashing into the young back of Dolly Waters!

WHAM!

Alexis then begins to brutalize the child with the chair, bombarding the downed Hart Champion with shot after shot until Dolly is left in the fetal position, her body aching from the punishment. Looking down at the injured youngster, Alexis only laughs, causing the fans to go into a near, ironically enough, riotous state! Alexis throws down the steel chair near the head of Dolly as garbage is thrown into the ring. Riot then appears to be about to leave, but as she goes between the ropes she stops. She then reenters the ring and begins to stalk Dolly from the corner!

Cockshafer: For the love of God, what now?

Dolly, to the surprise of everyone watching, gets up to her knees, but her head is hovering only a few inches from the steel chair! Alexis then runs from the corner and, jumping high into the air...

RIOT CONTROL! Dolly's head has been sent into the cold, unforgiving steel!

After the impact, Dolly lays face first on the chair, lifeless. A concerned Paul Heyman rushes into the ring and checks on his client as Alexis looks on. There isn't a look of remorse on her face, or even a look of any emotion of all. Just a calm, vacant expression, almost like she had done something as ordinary as making toast. This only infuriates the crowd further as they begin to chant,

"WHY RIOT WHY?"

"WHY RIOT WHY?"

"WHY RIOT WHY?"

EMT's rush the ring to check on Dolly Waters as Alexis simply exits the ring and walks up the entrance ramp, paying no attention to the jeering fans, the garbage being thrown, or the chaos around her.

Stump: This is the most sickening thing I've seen in a long time! She tricked us all into believing she was retiring and then brutally attacked our Hart Champion! She may not be able to make it to Wednesday Warfare for her Tag Title match with the extent of her injuries! Why Riot? Dammit why!?

We see Benito Angelo and Zach Gowen in the ring together, but they don't seem to be on the same page.

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for ONE FALL! Currently in the ring, teaming together for the first time... Benito Angelo and Zachry Gowen!!!

The crowd barely reacts. Then...

The lights flicker like lightning as Cage and Stone emerge from the back together. The crowd erupts as the two men make their way to the ring.

Tig O'Bitties: Introducing their opponents... at a combined weight of 560 pounds. Ronnie Cage! David Stone! They are... BAAAAAAAAD AAAATTITUUUUUUUUDE!!!!

Stone and Cage get into thee ring. They converse for a moment before Stone exits in his corner and Gowen exits in his.

The ref signals for the bell to ring and Benito immediately lays into Ronnie Cage with several punches, when a dark figure rolls into the ring and hits him in the back of the head with a steel chair.

Dewey: Who is this?

Ronnie Cage is thinking the same thing until it grabs him and hits him with a Tombstone piledriver onto the steel chair. Their partners both run into the ring and attack the figure, but it double chokeslams them.

Dewey: The camerapeople are trying to get a good shot of its face folks...there it is..

[Image: latest?cb=20131125144703]
Dewey: Is this the third member of the Blackest Hole? He looks like he could be! Who was the one that needed replacing again? Was it all of them?

The scary dude picks up a microphone from ringside.

"I am PaniK. I am the Raddest Baddest Rapist in the XWF now that Frodo Smackins is gone. I put the "R" IN RAPE! I don't care if they're a man or a woman or a child. I'll rape them all the same. Why? Because I am BIG. Because I am LOUD. AND I AM WELL-ENDOWED"

Benito Angelo stirs, perhaps making a move to accost his random attacker... but then, from behind, Ronnie Cage slaps on a full nelson!

ALABAMA-RAMA!!!!

Benito is OUT! And Cage hooks a leg while the mysterious man looks on. The referee reluctantly makes a count as Cage screams at him to hurry.

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winners - Ronnie Cage and David Stone - "Bad Attitude"

Cage and Stone exit the ring and start to leave without even wasting a moment to celebrate.

The Rad Bad Rapist, PaniK, grabs Benito by his head, then he unzips his pants...and...

THE LIGHTS WENT OUT?

The X-Tron lights up with this image

[Image: latest?cb=20130805003439]

The lights come back on and Benito Angelo, Ronnie Cage, David Stone, and Zachry Gowen are gone, but PaniK isn't alone; Batman kicks his dick and hits him with

STRIKEDEATH! THE LEGENDARY PACKAGE PILEDRIVER MANEUVER!

Dewey: Guppy Parsh saved them from being raped!

Guppy has the microphone now.

Guppy Parsh: I may have hit you with my very cool wrestling move, but I'm not done with you yet, PaniK. I do something very special when I fight rapists!

Guppy reaches into his utility belt and pulls out...a chainsaw? How'd that fit in there? He revs it a few times before advancing on PaniK who is still out from that wrestling hold.

Dewey: He's going to cut his arms off! Quick go to commercial! The sponsors won't like this!

Tig O'Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen... the following contest will determine two of the competitors for the Television Title at XWF's upcoming Wild Card Weekend! Introducing first... from Phoenix Arizona... JAKOBBBBBBBBB DAAAAAAAAVISSSS!!!!

Kings begins to play over the loudspeakers as the fans begin building up in anticipation for the match that is to come. While the music gets rolling, a man wearing a long and black hooded jacket comes out, his face looking towards the ground. As soon as he reaches the stage he begins to kneel on one knee. Then, as soon as the song hits the chorus, the man bolts back up into a standing position and removing his hood, revealing himself to be Jakob Davis. Jakob then starts moving to the ring with purpose, shedding his jacket. He then quickly enters the the ring and gets ready for the upcoming match while Tim heads to ringside.

Tig O'Bitties: And his opponent...

Me and your Mama by Childish Gambino plays as a very Blue Gator walks out, he drops to one knee, with his hands down his tights and beats his cock 3 times,on the 3rd cock beat Blue Gator quickly stands, ripping his fist away from his clam mallet and raising his arm as his stage pyro goes off. Blue Gator then stumbles down the ramp, climbing up the ring steps and entering the ring.

Tig O'Bitties: From Manchester England.... BLUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEE GAAAAAAAATORRRRRR!!!!

Tig O'Bitties: And finally... from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania... THOMAS NIXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!!

"My Sacrifice" by Creed booms through the arena, and the crowd cheers in anticipation for the beloved Thomas Nixon. As Scott Stapp's voice plays over the PA, Nixon appears on the stage wearing his black trunks and cape. What stands out to the crowd most is the green lizard insignia on the back of the cape that represents what Thomas is truly fighting for. Nixon races down the ramp, as the crowd applauds him and his cause, whether he is completely insane or not. Nixon hops on the and climbs up the far turnbuckle. Taking off his cape, he then holds it like a flag and gestures at the insignia. The crowd roars in approval, before Thomas enters the ring.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The three competitors each vying for a Television title shot at Leap of Faith stare each other down as the match begins. The fast and wily Jakob Davis, the brave and unpredictable Thomas Nixon, and then there's Blue Gator-- is that shit? Is Blue Gator shitting himself?

Both Nixon and Davis look disgusted at the Gator lookalike. Nodding to each other, it's clear they're agreeing to go with an early alliance to get rid of the distraction. Davis goes on ahead and dropkicks Blue Gator right onto the mat. As Blue Gator gets up, holding his jaw in pain, Thomas Nixon comes up from out of nowhere-- massive chop lighting up Blue Gator's chest! Or so we think, what with that jumpsuit on. Quick palm thrust by Nixon causing Blue Gator to double over now. Nixon and Davis look to each other again, nodding. They go and bounce off the ropes-- double clothesline knocking Blue Gator to the outside!

With the nuisance out of the way, Davis and Nixon lock eyes and slither back into their respective corners. Slowly, they head to the center of the ring, where a lock-up ensues. Nixon takes Davis' arm, however Davis hits the mat before kipping-up, and sweeping Nixon's leg from underneath him. Davis tries bouncing off the ropes for a leg drop-- denied! Nixon rolls out of the way, and as Davis sits up in pain from his ass hitting the mat, Nixon bounces off the ropes himself and takes down Davis with a falling clothesline. Quick cover by Nixon...

1!

2!

Kick-out! Davis tries shaking out some of the cobwebs, but Nixon is instantly on him, picking Davis back up and going for an Irish Whip-- reversed! Davis has the wherewithal to stop his forward momentum and kick Nixon in the gut.

A few forearm shots now with Davis, staggering Nixon around. Davis now whips Nixon into a nearby corner. Davis sizing up Nixon... HUGE jumping body splash by Davis MISSES! Davis' jaw bounces right off the turnbuckle, thus staggering him, which allows Nixon to go in for a quick roll-up from behind!

1!

2!

Kick-out! Davis is still in this, and uses his legs to break out of the pin, and thus sending Nixon's head right into the second turnbuckle!

As Nixon is tending to his chin and jaw, Davis staggers back to his feet-- BLUE GATOR TRYING TO GO FOR A SPRINGBOARD HURRICANRANA! BUT DAVIS CATCHES BLUE GATOR IN MID-AIR AND IMMEDIATELY DROPS HIM WITH A POWERBOMB! Blue Gator rolls out as soon as he gets dropped, leaving both Davis and Nixon to stagger back to their feet...

Nixon dashes for Davis, but Davis manages to back-body drop Nixon right over the top ropes, but he breaks his fall by landing on Blue Gator! Blue Gator groans as Nixon manages to dust himself off, getting back to his feet. He's about to take him and Blue Gator back into the ring, but... SUICIDE DIVE BY JAKOB DAVIS!

NO! NIXON MOVED OUT OF THE WAY! Davis hits Blue Gator with the Suicide Dive hard! It looks like Davis tweaked his shoulder as Nixon doesn't look to be wasting any time. He drags Jakob up by the hair and brings him over to the ring apron... EXPLODER SUPLEX! JAKOB IS CONVULSING AS HE HITS THE RING APRON! Nixon rolls Jakob back into the ring!

1!

2!

KICK-OUT! Jakob is showing his resiliency as Nixon starts to look slightly frustrated now.

Nixon goes over to Davis' legs and applies a painful Boston Crab! Jakob is squirming now as he tries to escape, but Nixon moves them right into the center of the ring! Slowly Jakob is trying to undo Nixon's work and is crawling to the bottom rope. Davis is fingertips away...!

HE GRABS IT! The referee immediately gets involved and breaks up the hold, causing Nixon to look at Davis wondering "What the hell do I have to do to finish this?" whereas Davis is trying to recover as much as he can. Blue Gator tries painstakingly crawling into the ring, however Nixon just kicks him out and trying to save Blue Gator as much embarrassment as possible. This proves to be an opening for Davis though-- ROLL UP OUT OF NOWHERE BY DAVIS!

1!

2!

KICK-OUT!

Nixon has shock written all over his face as both he and Davis face off now. Davis going on the offense now, running up to Nixon and going for a Renewal! The Jumping Complete Shot misses however as Nixon wraps his arms around the ropes! Nixon then presses on his advantage with a huge jumping elbow drop! Then Nixon sizes up Jakob and waits for him to get on his knees... Shining Wizard attempt by Nixon-- ducked underneath by Davis! Nixon hits the mat belly-first as Davis realizes that this is his time! His time!

Davis hits Nixon with a kick to the gut and hoists him on his shoulders! Davis is going for a Death Valley Driver, looking to hit the Spotlight...!

HE HITS IT! THE COVER!

1!

2!

THR- BLUE GATOR BREAKS UP THE PIN!

Jakob looks shocked at how close he had the match, before looking over to Blue Gator. Suddenly getting a mean streak on him, Jakob goes over to Blue Gator and immediately gets a combo going on him! Big kick to the gut followed by a European Uppercut, before getting planted down with a DDT!

Davis then looks to the turnbuckle, and then all of a sudden everyone gets fired up. Sprinting over, Davis hops over the ropes and in two steps makes it to the top of the turnbuckles, sizing up the downed Blue Gator. The fans are cheering for him to jump!

DAVIS LEAPS!

NIXON ALMOST BLASTS JAKOB'S HEAD WITH A SUPERKICK IN MID-AIR AS JAKOB TUMBLES OUT OF THE RING!

Nixon goes over to a nearby corner and begins sizing up Blue Gator as if his life depended on it. He can see Blue Gator slowly starting to make his way to his feet, and immediately when he does Nixon RUSHES for Blue Gator, and almost knocks him out with a Running Knee Strike! Blue Gator is staggering heavily; how did he not fall? Nixon doesn't even look fazed however as he goes behind Blue Gator and hits a bridging German Suplex! Nixon-nator! The cover!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner - Thomas Nixon!

Cockshafer: Nixon wins, but both he and Davis move on to the TV Title match at Wild Card! Those two men are right up in each other's face and we've got to take another break!

Tig O'Bitties: LADIES AND GENTLEMENNNN, THE NEXT MATCH HAS BEEN CHANGED TO A HARDCORE FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE SINGLES COMPTEETTITIOONN!

Stump: This one has been getting attention all week, two tag partners on Warfare booked against each other on SAVAGE TONIGHT!

Cockshafer: ANDDDDD STUMP... then winner goes to WILD CARD as the Wild Card spot holder to get into the CHAMBER!

Stump: That is correct, my fury friend.

Tig O'Bitties: COMING TO THE RING, WEIGHING IN AT TWO HUNDRED AND FOUR POUNDS, STANDING AT SIX FEET FOUR INCHES TALL... 'THHHEEEE RADIICALLLL' GABBBEEEE RENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOO!

Green strobe lights and dimming fill the area as "Bad Company" by Five Finger Death Punch hits the loudspeakers. Mixed reactions of love and hate fill the mixed crowd as 'The Radical' emerges in green and black tights reading 'The Very Best, Nothing More, Nothing Less' across the back. He smiles under a Black hood before sprinting and sliding into the ring, removing his hood and telling the ref to "start the fucking match already".

Stump: Well this guy won a 20 man Battle Royal at SHOVE IT, Gaylord, then proceeded to get pinned in the back by McBride... he looks hungry to prove that was a one time deal.

Cockshafer: That title is up for grabs any time, maybe he has learned from it, we will find out, but CHRIS CHAOS IS NO JOKE. This guy has some big victories as well and this match is not one for the faint of heart, MIKEY!

Tig O'Bitties: AND HIS OPPONENT, STANDING AT SIX FEET AND FIVES INCHES TALL, WEIGHING IN AT TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY POUNDS.... CHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!

"Die Motherfucker Die" by Dope begins to blare throughout the arena, as Chaos and Jenny Myst emerge from the curtain. Chaos looks all greased up and ready to go as they slowly walk down, then he holds open the ropes for her to enter the ring. Reno paces back and forth on his side. Chaos gestures on a few turnbuckles to his fans, then Myst pats him for good luck as he holds the ropes open for her to exit and begins bouncing up and down. The ref quickly explains the rule changes both men were advised of in back, and signals for the bellman to chime in. DING, DING, DING.

Stump: Chaos looks good, but, I mean, when doesn't he, Cockshafer?

Cockshafer: This guy has burned through some serious dudes here, will Reno be next, or will he put a stop to the CHAOS!?

Reno and Chaos share a long distance stare, then begin to slowly walk in opposite directions around the edge of the squared circle. Both men adjust their hair and elbow pads before finally locking up in the dead center of the ring.

Stump: Well, two egomaniacs who could very well by the next big stars in XWF. Not sure what direction this match will go, but with the rule change, I guess anything is possible!

Chaos having a slight size advantage pushing Reno toward the corner, then Gabe breaks the hold and shoves him back to the center of the ring. Chaos point at him, then Reno slaps his hand away in protest. They lock up again quickly... this time Chaos moves out of it and delivers a forearm club to Reno's head. Gabe stumbles backward and smirks, pointing back at Chaos, who slaps his hand away.

Cockshafer: Lot of posturing. WRESTLE YOU FAGS!

Stump: Little feeling out going on here.

Reno runs at Chris, attempting a drive-by hurracurrana, but Chaos spins it all the way back around to an Implant DDT. Reno rolls to the side quickly, but Chaos begins stomping different parts of his body to wear him down. Reno finds the ropes and gets up, Chaos runs at him, but Gabe lowers the rope, sending Chris head over heels to the outside mat. Chaos rolls into the barrier, as Gabe propels off the other side and suicide dives onto Chris from the inside-out.

Stump: Here we go folks, there guys are talented!

Reno gets up and starts nailing Chris with right hand after right hand as Myst looks on worried. Gabe grabs his crotch and looks at her then turns around as Chaos picks him up for a series of atomic drops. Chris tosses Gabe into the barrier the bare clotheslines him five times before Gabe eventually falls to a limp sitting position. Chaos runs to the side and grabs the ring bell after much resistance from the bell keeper. He jogs back over, but Reno punches him in the abdomen, as Chris drops the bell.

Stump: Well Chaos looked to put some smash on Reno early, but Reno appears to have other plans.

Cockshafer: If those plans aren't, hurt CHAOS BADLY, he better come up with something else or he may not walk out of here, STUMP!

Reno gets up on the barrier and runs down to attempt a clothesline on the staggered Chaos, he reverses it into a power slam as Gabe winces in pain on the outside. Chaos picks up the bell again and waits for his opponent to rise to his feet. Gabe, holding his back gets up and turns around and is nailed with a massive shot from the bell. Chaos smiles and point at his head signaling how smart he is, as the crowd has mixed reactions. Reno spits into the air out of breath, then slowly rises again, as Chaos gets down and waits to lay out his opponent once more. Reno rises, and Chaos nails him in the gut with the bell dropping him to his knees then busts him open with a massive pointed bell peak shot to the top of the head. Reno falls as the ref asks if he can continue. Reno squirms holding his head in pain, and seeing his blood on the mat pouring out steadily.

Stump: Holy SHNICKIES! Chaos just busted Gabe open, and this make be over sooner than we thought, this match is FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE, FOLKS!

Chaos spends some time gloating to the crowd, then embraces Myst, before finally regrouping and coming back around, grabbing Gabe by the head and tossing his bloody face into the ring again under the bottom rope. Chaos slides in behind him as in desperation, Gabe hits him with a Facebuster and sends him flying into the corner stunned. Chaos teeters back out as Gabe takes his own blood and rubs it in the eyes of Chaos.

Cockshafer: IS THAT LEGAL!?

Stump: EVERYTHING IS LEGAL!

Gabe bounces the blinded Chaos off the ropes and hits a spinning heels kick, then springboards for a small moonsault. Chris holds his stomach and tries to escape, but Gabe begins biting his forehead until Chaos begins to bleed. Chaos moan in pain, then shoves Reno off. Both get up at the same time with blood covering their faces and look at each other made, then both begin to smile in crimson happiness.

Stump: Kind of a bizarre match here so far.

Chaos runs at Gabe, and Bro-Kicks him through the ropes back to the outside. Chris gets out the other side and begins searching under the ring for a weapon of some kind. He eventually comes back out with a fire extinguisher, and walks over to Reno, who notices and inseguries Chaos who falls face first onto the steel extinguisher. Gabe slides back into the ring and spins around in frustration, then seemingly becomes calm. He looks at Chaos, then the top rope then back at Chaos as the fan begin to cheer.

Cockshafer: Big risk!

Gabe runs and hops to the top rope, then turns backward as Chris gets to his feet looking around on the ground for Reno. Gabe jumps off in a corkscrew, but just as he is about to land, Chaos ducks out of the way toward the base of the ring and Reno lands hard. Gabe begins to move, but Chris runs up and bulldogs him into the mat. Chris then gets up and pulls his hair thinking of what to do next. He begins a sadistic smile and grabs Gabe's ankle, locking him into an Ankle lock. Gabe begins to move and try to escape, but Chaos counters his movements, then wraps his legs around Reno's and drops to the ground behind him to lock it in further. Gabe on his extended arms grasps for all he can as the ref asks if he will give it up, he yells NO.

Stump: Reno in BIG TROUBLE HERE! THAT WOULD COUNT IF HE GAVE UP OUTSIDE!

Reno eventually gets his extended fingers on the fire extinguishers, pulls the pin, and turns just enough to spray Chaos until he lets go and holds his now dusts filled eyes. Chaos gets up and stumbles before rolling back into the ring to buy some recovery time. Gabe gets up limping badly, but staggers to the ring and slides in... Chaos is up holding his face as Gabe falls into the chop block taking him down. Both men lay holding their legs then begin to trade face blows back and forth. Reno and Chaos both get up using the ropes, Reno shoots across the ring slowly with a bad wheel, as Chaos counters with a huge drop kick.

Stump: Didn't see that one coming.

Chris crawls back over to Reno and locks in the ankle locks again as the ref vehemently asks Reno if he gives up. Reno screams again in pain, and yells no, then flips and kicks Chaos off. Gabe holds his ankle as blood still exits his forehead. Chris gets back up as Myst yells for him to finish Reno. Gabe begins to use the ropes to pulls himself up rope by rope, then turns as Chaos goes for an EQAULIZER, but Gabe shoves him off just enough to create space for a series of knife edged chops, he throws Chaos into the ropes then bends down for a back body drop, Chaos stops just before and delivers the combination F5/Tilt-A-While DDT, The Equalizer. Reno lays out flat, and Chris slowly makes him way over, turns Gabe to his back and cover him.

Stump: NOOOOO!!

Reno just gets a shoulder up, as Reno's face soaks the ring with red. The Ref shows two fingers to Chaos, as he stomps in frustration, then picks up Reno, and delivers another EQUALIZER. He crawls over and hooks the leg this time. The ref gets down to count...

Cockshafer: HE'S GOT IT!

THRE...

Stump: MY GOD!!!

Gabe again just gets his shoulder up, seemingly not knowing where he is, but looking like a scene from a Rob Zombie video. Chaos gets up challenging the Ref, as he persists that the shoulder was in fact up in time. Myst yells to Chaos to stop and keep going. Chaos shakes it off and get Reno to his feet, then body slams him in the middle of the ring. Chaos rolls out and grabs a steel chair from the announcers area, then comes back in. Reno crawls to Chris feet and looks up barely able to move, Chris shakes his head and says "Sorry, Pal", then begins vicious chair shots to Reno's back. He goes until the chair is too bent and brutalized to use. Reno lays motionless. Chris gathers his thoughts and heads to the corner, setting up for a "Wrong Side of the Tracks" kick. Reno finally rises to his feet. Chaos doesn't wait and runs up, leaning in and leveling Reno. He gets down for a pin.

Cockshafer: That is not good for RENO! How has he LASTED THIS LONG!?

THRE...

Stump: NNNNNNnnNNNNOOooOoooOO!!!!!!

Reno again gets the shoulder up. Chaos is completely beside himself, grabbing the ref's shirt and calling him a damn liar. Chris back up slowly, then looks out to the crowd with his hands on his hips. He circles Gabe, then begins to pick him back up. He head butts the bloody face with his own repeatedly until Gabe falls back down. Chaos climbs to the top rope, ready to end it once and for all, Gabe lays motionless in the ring on his back. The ref asks Gabe if he is coherent. Gabe says something inaudible as Chaos jumps off the top and hit a splash on Gabe. He covers him once more.

Stump: You almost hope at this point that he doesn't want to continue...

THRE...

Gabe's shoulder comes off the mat just as the ref was nearly connected. Chris gets up pulling his hair, then backing up angry to a corner, and getting ready for a final SPEAR, to keep his Wild Card and end Gabe's brief undefeated streak in XWF.

Cockshafer: This is not good for Reno, willing kick outs is one thing, but you have a match Wednesday, GUY! WITH THIS GUY AGAINST TWO MORE GUYS!

Stump: Well, this is a big one, but WILL and SMART don't always go hand and hand.

Gabe gets up as Chaos closes in for the spear, Gabe out of nowhere does an over the head kick hoping out of the way while nailing Chaos in the back of the head with a strong boot.

Stump: WHHAATT!? THAT WAS CRAZY!

Both men lay motionless as the rules dictate the ref to stand and not count. He looks at both men bloodied and down and shakes his head. Myst runs over to the nearest side to Chaos' face and begins trying to wake him. Reno pulls himself up by the ropes as Chaos gets up staring disoriented at the turnbuckle in front of him, Gabe runs over and back flips off the second rope into a DEATH DROP. Both men are down breathing heavily.

Cockshafer: RENO JUST EVENED THE ODDS A BIT!

Stump: We will see, but he is too incoherent for the cover.

Reno gets up and climbs to the last rope in the corner, he raises his arms and attempts a large frog splash, but Chaos rolls out of the way.

Stump: Too many missed opportunities for Reno, tonight.

Gabe lays hurt in the middle, as Chaos lifts and arms and puts it on Gabe for a pin attempt.

Cockshafer: WHAATTT!!!??

Gabe kicks out again, and Chaos rolls back over in disbelief. He looks at Jenny as if to say "What now?" and then squirms over the to ropes to get upright again. Getting up and turning, he see's Gabe getting up on the other side. The two meeting at the center and tie up. Gabe shifts to a headlock, then Chaos slides behind for a waist lock, Gabe counters to a reverse waist lock, then Chaos reverses to a chin lock. Gabe shifts into a side counter, then Chaos slaps him in the face.

Stump: OH MY!

Gabe slaps him back. Blood flies into the camera lenses, as they begin trading blows back and forth, then eventually Chaos runs to the ropes to propel back but Gabe runs behind him and high knee's him as soon as he turns back. Chaos holds his abdomen, and Reno drops a pointed elbow on the back of Chaos head. Reno gets up and regains his balance, he picks up Chaos and piledrives him. He goes for the pin.

Cockshafer: NO!!!

Stump: These guys refuse to lose!

Chaos kicks out, Reno mounts him and begins a barrage of fists, further extending the bleeding from earlier on Chaos' head. Both men now drenched in each others blood. Myst grabs something our of her bra and slides it in to Chaos, he puts it on his fist and turns to level Reno, Gabe notices, ducks and German Supplexes Chaos as the object flies off his hand out of the ring.

Cockshafer: Were those brass knucks, Stump?

Stump: Looks like it, hey, lot on the line tonight...

Gabe turns him over and climbs to the top, he gestures then says "fuck it" hitting a large 'RATED R' corkscrew from flip leg drop.

Stump: OH SHITTT, NO WAY!

Cockshafer: Chaos had him, MIKEY!

Stump: It certainly looked that way!

Gabe goes for the cover.

Chaos kicks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stump: WHHAATTT!!!???

Chaos rolls over and out to the floor as Reno holds his hands to his temples.

Chaos lands right next to the spot where his knucks landed on the concrete floor, and he surreptitiously grabs them and slides them onto his fingers as Reno is in the ring raging and losing his mind at the referee for what he perceives to be a slow count.

The ref demonstrates the count repeatedly, pantomiming Chaos' shoulder coming up just in the knick of time, and Reno is going blue in the face shouting every obscenity in the book.

Finally, Gabe Reno gives up on his argument and slides under the bottom rope, a look of utter confidence on his face. He grabs Chris Chaos, who is still lying in a fetal position on the floor, and tosses him into the ring.

Reno heads to the corner and scales the buckles, lining up for another Rated R... Chris Chaos still down in a heap.

But wait!

Reno gave Chaos too much time!

Chaos gets to his feet and rushes to the corner, driving his brass knuckled fist into the jaw of Gabe Reno! Reno's eyes roll back in his skull as blood pours out of his mouth and he slumps forward.....

Right onto the shoulders of Chris Chaos!

EQUALIZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris Chaos got every bit of it!!!!!!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner - Chris Chaos

Cockshafer: That was one of the greatest matches I've ever seen!

Stump: Both those guys should be proud! If they can ever get up!

Cockshafer: They are getting up, Mike! Barely, but they are getting up... and they're helping one another to their feet as well! The team didn't dissolve here tonight!

RRRRRRRRUUUMMMBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

Suddenly and without warning the announcers table and everything on it starts shaking.

Cockshafer: What the hell?

The loud thunder of metal meeting pavement continues to increase until finally a German Panzer tank comes roaring out of the back and crashes into the ring knocking both Chris Chaos and Reno down.

Stump: Well there's something you don't see everyday.

The hatch to the Panzer tank pops open just as Chaos and Reno get back to their feet. Both of them showing clear signs of the abuse they dealt each other during their match.

The two men stare in the direction of the tank's hatch waiting for it's driver to show him or herself...

THUMP!!!

THUMP!!!

Cockshafer: Oh snap. Looks like business is about to pick up.

Stump: You can say that again.

As both Chaos and Reno hit the deck again Tommy Gunn steps onto the scene from behind them.

Tommy Gunn: Fellas fellas fellas.

Gunn says as he uses the bean bag gun to turn both Chaos and Reno over so that both are now looking up at him rather than lying on their stomachs.

Tommy Gunn: Fellas allow me to formerly introduce myself. My name is Tommy Gunn and in case it hasn't become painfully obvious to you in the last 30 secondsI am the last mother fucker you evvvvveeeeeeer want to see.

Maybe you two weren't paying attention a few weeks ago when Vinnie hired me to be the XWF's Director of Security or maybe you're just . I'm not really sure and honestly it doesn't really matter because you see there is a new world order to how things go around here and it's really very simple.

Fuck with Vinnie or his side bitch and you deal with me and welp...here I am. So that must mean that you two fuckwads decided to get handsy with the boss.

Not smart.

Not smart at all.

Chaos sit's up first and attempts to say something only for him to get shot point blank range in the face with a bean bag. His forehead breaks open and blood starts trickling down the side of his face as he lay there motionless.

Tommy Gunn: Ohhh that's gonna leave a bruise. Now anyone else want to double down on their stupidity? Anyone?

Gunn says as he looks directly at Reno.

Tommy Gunn: Now Reno the boss tells me that you like to fuck around with guns. I got a gun. You like it? I modified it myself. I would have been perfectly happy to paint the ring with your face but apparently that sort of thing isn't allowed anymore. So instead now we have this. A modified shotgun that shoots bean bags. And as you can attest to first hand from from the softball size bruse on your back, they hurt...A lot.

Now a few days ago you thought it was a good idea to show up at HQ and wave your gun around like you were Doc "Fucking" Holliday. Well Reno this ain't the O.K. Corral and you sure as shit ain't no cowboy. And while I am fairly certain that you and that passed out partner of yours love to play Brokeback Mountain in the back we just don't have time for that right now so here's what's gonna happen.

This...this right here. This can all end.

Right here.

Right now.

This. This is me doing my job. I'm perfectly happy to walk away from tonight and never think about you or your partner again. But that's up to you.

The two of you, you can walk, or limp to the back and take stock of what just happened here and know that if the two of you ever decide to take a run at the boss again, or his hoe then I will be back here to do this all over again. Except next time the bean bags will just be the beginning and not the end.

And if for some reason you decide that attacking the boss isn't the worst decision you want to make this year and instead you decide to come at me...

Well....

Let's just hope I never have to finish that sentence.

Nighty night Reno.

THUMP!!!

Gunn shots Reno twice in the head and face with the bean bag gun. The first smashes Reno in the nose which instantly explodes like a balloon filled with red dye number five. The second shot hits Reno right in the eye the effects of which we'll find out later.

Gunn rests his modified shotgun over his shoulder, walks to the other side of the ring, climbs through the ropes and then steps into the tank and closes the hatch behind him as the show goes to commercial.

Tig O' Bitties: Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise for the singing of the National Anthem!

Gaylord: Mike, I don't know about you, but I have goosebumps right now!

Mike: Absolutely, Gay! And joining us now out our commentary booth is a man who can help settle the nerves a bit with his sticky-icky-icky... Mr. D. Shadows!

D.Shadows: Oh you know it, Mike! Thanks for having me join you guys tonight for this historic occasion... now son, time to roll up this blizzy!

Gaylord: Historic indeed, as, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first time in the history of Saturday Savage that the Universal Title will be defended on our program!

D. Shadows: Word.

Mike: WORD!

Tig O' Bitties: Ladies and Gentlemen, now introducing our special guest referee for tonight...

From Oslo, Norway...

He is a 24/7 Briefcase Holder, and one half of the XWF Tag Team Champions, Doctor SATAN!

UNKNOWN SOOOOOOOOOOOLDIER!

The Milwaukee crowd goes nuts as one of the XWF's legendary icons appears underneath the XTron. Soldier stands there, wearing a dirty, torn up looking zebra stripped shirt. His Tag Team Championship glowing around his waist as he raises his 24/7 Briefcase high in the air. Soldier skids his way down toward the ring and climbs through the ropes...

Gaylord: Mr. Shadows, one must question the intent of Unknown Soldier tonight, requesting to officiate this match... being a 24/7 holder, this could leave the door open for a prime opportunity for Soldier to finally earn his spot atop of the XWF tonight. Do you feel that this is Soldier's intent tonight?

D. Shadows sparks up a spliff and takes a few hits before handing it off to a giddy Mike Stump.

D.Shadows: *COUGH* *CHOKE* *COUGH* Oh absolutely! *GAG* *HACK* Soldier has been biding his time for a while now, waiting to strike while the iron is hot, I don't think it's any hotter than it is right now!

Unknown Soldier then prays to SATAN! in the middle of the ring while a red pentagram traces him from above in the rafters. The red disco lights tracing the pentagram around Soldier continues to encircle him constantly in a counter clockwise motion. While standing in the center of this pentagram of glowing lights, he kneels and touches both his shoulders and forehead as a sign of the Unholy trinity. In the name of the Liar, the Sinner, and the great father and lord of all that is Evil! Soldier then gets up and strokes his penis exactly 666 times getting faster and faster as the lights around him speed up in pace as well.

Mike: *PUFF* *PUFF* *CHOKE* *HACK* WHOA! CHECK OUT THAT BONER! Soldier is in rare from *HACK* tonight!

Tig O' Bitties: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for tonight's main event of evening. Tonight we will see for the first time ever, in the history of Saturday Savage... THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP DEFENDED! Our Universal Champion, Scully, will be defending the company's top prize for the first time ever during his four month reign as champion, against a man who looks to finally claim the championship for himself an cement his legacy as one of the XWF's greatest champions of all time.

This match will be scheduled for one fall... and the winner will be, the undisputed, reigning, XWF CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin... ARE YOU READY?!?

The crowd roars...

Tig O' Bitties: I SAID ARE YOU READY!?!!!!!

D. Shadows: Dayum them titties is bouncing!

Tig O' Bitties: For the thousands in attendance...

And the billions watching around the world...

Ladies and Gentlemen...

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing first, the challenger. He is the self proclaimed XTreme Icon, a man of legendary status, former: Xtreme, Hart, Tag and Trios Champion.
The master of the ENDGAME Pile-driver

From Los Angeles, California... standing six foot five inches, weighing two-hundred sixty pounds.

PETER GILLLLLMOUR!!!!!

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his lovely queen Mia Yim come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and hugs Mia as they wait his next victim.

Peter goes to shake Soldier's hand, but Soldier pays him no mind...

Gaylord: Looks like out official is more focused on officiating than friendships.

D. Shadows: Don't trust this hoes Soldier, #INITTOWINIT

Tig O' Bitties: ...and his opponent, hailing from Birmmingham, England in the United Kingdom. A man who's controversial reign as champion has raised the eyebrows of the entire wrestling world. He is the master of the The Scullanator Death Drop. Standing six foot one inches tall, weighing in at two-hundred twenty-five pounds.

He is the reigning, defending , undisputed XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!

SCULLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!

Gaylord: Now Tig just brought up a great point about our "Champion", Scully, and the controversy that has marred his reign as "Champion" these last four months... Let's be frank for a moment, this is ALL Vinnie Lane's fault! It is an absolute disgrace that we could go four months without a single defense of the greatest prize in sports entertainment. We need, more so now than ever, bold, anti-XWF leadership, an outsider, to step in and make our championship picture great again! Donald Trump... not Paul Heyman who is a continuation of Vinnie Lane's ridiculous policies, is that man! He is that Molotov cocktail to the establishment!

Mike: Are you serious right now, Gay? Donald Trump!?! That man doesn't know the first thing about running a wrestling orginization, and will drive this company into bankruptcy! YOU SIR MUST BE A RACIST! Paul Heyman is the most qualified candidate for this position of Championship Commissioner that the XWF has ever seen!

Gaylord: Oh grow up or crawl back to your safe space Mike! You libtard fuck!

Mike: RACIST! SEXIST! XENAPHOB!

D. Shadows: Would you two shut up with this political crap and hit this blunt! We have history in the making tonight!

The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage, his XWF Universal Championship over his shoulder. He looks around at the XWF Galaxy in attendence and smirks. The chorus of boos fill the arena in disapproval of Skull, he shrugs it off and slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring them. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks once again at the crowd. He then raises his XWF Universal Championship in the air as the boos become louder. He walks up the steps and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans whilst slowly moving both hands from his face to the floor, gesturing "A look at me" type taunt, before raising the title once again. Scully enters through the middle rope and into the ring. Skull walks over to the far turn buckle and climbs to the top. He holds his hands in the air, making sure the title is there for everyone to see and then does his "Look at me" taunt. The Scully Meister spins himself round and chills on the turnbuckle with his arms folded, his title put over his shoulder. His music fades out.

The atmosphere is thick with anxiety as the crowd falls quiet. Scully and Gilmour go to their respective corners.

Soldier walks over to Scully, patting him down for any foreign objects, he orders Scully to turn around, and to his dismay he does just that, allowing Soldier to run his thump up Scully's ass crack to make sure nothing is hiding in there. Scully jumps and turns around, pointing a finger at Soldier and screaming in his face. Soldier merely laughs and walks over to Peter...

Again, Soldier pats down Gilmour, checking his wrists, boots and even grabs a handful of Peter's crotch to make sure he isn't packing anything extra...

D. Shadows: Dayum son!

Soldier pulls away Peter's trunks and sticks his hand inside, removing a pair of brass knuckles! Gilmour is pissed but Soldier shuts down his temper tantrum with a stoic stare.

Gaylord: What a thorough investigation! Good job Soldier!

Soldier throws the knucks out of the ring and calls for the bell!

Mike: AND WE'RE OFF!

Scully and Peter charge one another, meeting directly in the center of the ring and begin exchanging blows, the two each get off a few right hands before both back up and then lock up again. Scully cinches in a headlock, but Gilly pushes him against the ropes and forces him off, sending Scully running into the opposite ropes.

Scully bounces off and shoulder tackles Gilly, causing Gilly to hit the mat. As Peter rols to the corner, Scully does a cartwheel in the ring, taunting to the fans he rain down on him with a loud chorus of boos. Gilly gets up to his feet and charges at Scully, connecting with a sick clothesline as the champion turns around!

D.Shadows: WHOA!

Mike: That clothesline just sent Scull flipping in the air! turning him inside out!

But Scully is up to his feet quickly now, and now Gilly locks in a headlock, and Scully breaks free by pushing him off of the ropes, and on the rebound now Gilly connects with a shoulder tackle! Peter hits the ropes again as Scully rolls over to stand, but as Gilly charges Scully lays flat on the mat and Peter is forced to jump over his body. Peter hits the ropes again, going for another clothesline, but Scully stands and leap frogs over Gilmoure's shoulders and this time as Peter rebounds Scully catches him with a hiptoss.

Gilmoure is up quickly and stumbles over to the corner, Scully charges, but Gilly is able to send the champion over his back with a toss over the turnbuckle and out to the floor... BUT SCULLY MAINTAINS BALANCE AND LANDS ON THE APRON! Gilmour walks away thinking that Scully had fallen to the floor, but as he turns around, Scully springboards into the ring, catching Gilmour in the jaw with a spinning heel kick!

Scully goes for the cover!

Gaylord: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?! SOLDIER IS MAKING THE COUNT WITH HIS PENIS!

Soldier slams his cock onto the mat...

Gilmour get's a shoulder up! Scully stands and begins limping on his leg, as if he injured his knee during that last move. He rolls to the outside...

Soldier checks on Scully, making sure he's okay to continue while keeping Gilmour away. BUT HE'LL HAVE NOTHING OF IT! Gilmour hits the ropes and dives to the outside, Soldier moves out of the way, as Gilly smashes into Scully with a suicide dive!

Soldier is screaming at Peter now as Mia smiles and claps from the other side of the ring. Gilmour totally ignores Soldier and begins stomping on Scully's hurt knee as the champion yells out in pain! Gilmour lifts Scully now and whips him shoulder first directly into the steel steps, causing the top to explode off.

Soldier get's back in the ring and begins a ten count...

Gilmoure is relentless and stays ontop of Scully, beating him in the face with a series of sick punches.

Peter picks the champ up and goes for a suplex, but Scully reverses with a suplex of his own, sending Peter's back crashing directly on the bottom portion of the stairs!

Both men are down for a moment, but Scully get's to his feet first. Knowing he has a champions advantage, Scully decides to stay on the outside. He climbs up onto the barricade and dives off with an impressive swanton bomb!

OH BUT GILMOUR ROLLS OUT OF HARMS WAY, CAUSING SCULLY TO LAND HEAD FIRST ON THE STEEL STAIRS!

Gilly is scrambling, he doesn't want this match to end in a count out.

Gilmour lifts Scully to roll him back in the ring, but Scully rakes Peter in the eyes, breaking the hold!

Mike: Scully is going to retain his title in a countout!

D. Shadows: Bummer!

SOLDIER HAS STOPPED COUNTING!

HIS COCK GROWS TO AN INCREDIBLE LENGTH AND WRAPS AROUND BOTH SCULLY AND PETER'S NECK, LIFTING THEM BACK INTO THE RING!

D. Shadows: Damn! Did someone lace my weed with acid?

Scully falls in the ring and is furious that Soldier didn't finish the count out! But from behind, Gill locks around Scully's waist and drops him with a german suplex!

Gilly goes for the cover, and Soldier counts with his cock...

Scully kicks out, as Soldier stands up siginfying to Gilmour a two count by showing two middle fingers. Peter tunrs around and snatches Scully up, sending him into the ropes, but on the rebound Scully again leap frogs Gilmour's shoulders, hits the ropes as Gilmour does, and as they meet Gilmour slides under his legs and folds the champion up with a schoolboy pin!

Scully kicks out again!

This time the champion is up quickly and connects with a dropkick just as soon as Peter gets to his feet. Peter get's up quickly, Scully goes for a round house, but Gilmour catches his leg, and kicks Scully right in the crotch, causing Scully to bend over.

Gaylord: Looks like Peter is going for it! ENDGAME!

But Scully fights out of the package pile-driver and now has Gilmour's head between his legs!

Mike: NO ONES PROPERTY! SCULLY LANDED IT!

JUST BARELY GILMOUR GET'S HIS SHOULDER UP!

Scully is furious, he stands and sends a couple of boots to Peter's head before dragging him near the turnbuckle. Scully scales the ropes and looks like he's prepared for something big. He dives off with a corckscrew shooting star press, but just as he's to land, Gilmour get's his knees up, driving them right into Scully's gut!

Peter covers!

Scully kicks out!

Gilmour lifts Scully up pushes him away, but grabs his arm and pulls him back, cradling his head under his arm.

Gaylord: THE INFECTION! HERE WE GO!

Mike: NO LOOK OUT!

Scully breaks free and reverses with a swinging neck breaker. Both men are down! Mia Yim is screaming on the outside as she sits the brass knucks on the edge of the apron. Peter slides his way over and sneakily places the knucks on his hand!

Mike: How is Unknown Soldier not seeing this?!?

D.Shadows: I'm high as hell and can see it!

Scully is up to his feet and begins walking toward Gilly who is playing possum near the ropes. Scully leans down and eats a shot right to the jaw from the knucks! Scully is out on his feet! Gilmour is up and discards the brass knuckles, he has Scully and...

Gaylord: ENDGAME! GILMOUR LANDED IT! IT'S OVER!!!!

3!!!!!!!

NO! SOLDIER'S COCK SLAPPED THE MAT FOR THE THIRD TIME BUT HE WAVES OFF THE DECISION AS HE NOTICES THAT SOMEHOW SCULL GOT HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE!

Mike: Stunning! Scully is showing that he does indeed have the heart of a champion!

Gilmour is furious as he's up arguing with Soldier! He shoves Soldier in the chest a couple of times, and is warned to back up! Gilmour goes to slap him BUT OUTTANOWHERE! SOLDIER PERFORMS A STANDING DARK STAR! DROPPING GILMOUR ON HIS HEAD!

Mia is up in Soldier's face now as Scully rolls out of the ring and quickly grabs a chair. Soldier is distracted by Mia who spits in Soldier's face! But Soldier catches her spit with his mouth and swallows it down with delight!

Scully rolls back into the ring and slams a chair directly on Peter's unconscious head! He covers and starts screaming for Soldier to make the count...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike: How did Gilmour kick out?

Gaylord: I think the jarring chair shot woke Peter Gilmour up! Scully would have been better off just covering him!

Both men stagger up to their knees and begin trading slowed right handed blows to each others jaws. Gilmour goes for a left, but Scully blocks! Scully goes for a left, but Gilmour blocks! Scully sends a headbutt! Gilly sends one back! They're both busted open and bleeding now, and they both continue to ram heads!

Soldier's penis is getting harder and harder!

D.Shadow: "OOOOHHH SHIT!"

Gaylord: SOLDIER'S PENIS JUST JABBED SCULLY IN THE EYE!

Startled, Soldier's turns quickly, and now his penis has clotheslined Gilly!

Mike: BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!

Soldier tries flicking and pinching his cock trying to calm his erection, but it's no use!

Scully rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone,

"LANE! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS POPPYCOCK! NO PUN INTENDED! I WANT SOLDIER REPLACED WITH A REAL OFFICIAL!"

Soldier stands there with his arms open, telling Scully to get back in the ring.

I WANNA ROCK!

The crowd goes nuts as Vincent Lane appears on top of the ramp...

"Scully I don't think you're in any position to make any demands around here! You've gone four months with no title defense... but I do think this match needs some changes, seeing as how you and Mr. Gilmour want to both be pathetic little cheaters. This match will continue under NO DISQUALIFICATION RULES! AND UNKNOWN SOLDIER WILL REMAIN THE RING OFFICIAL!"

Lane disappears into the back as Scully throws a fit, he turns around and Mia swings wildly at his head with a chair, Scully ducks and hits Mia Yim with a Scullanator on the floor! Here comes Gilmour out of nowhere! Tears in his eyes he dives into Scully from the top rope with a diving crossbody to the floor!

Gilmour get's up, grabs Mia's chair and begins slamming it repeatedly into Scully's head. He picks Scully up and rolls him into the ring, grabs the chair and tucks it under his arm and climbs the turnbuckle. As Scully rolls over onto his back, Gilmour dives off of the top turnbuckle with the chair! But Scully rolls out of the way, causing Gilmour to hurt himself badly during the landing.

Scully lifts Gilmour up!

Gaylord: Scullanator! Scully landed it directly onto the chair!

Scully covers!

Cockshafer: Dear God!

Stump: Peter Gilmour just reached out and caught the referee's hand as it was coming down for the three!

Gilmour shoves Scully off of him in a rough kick out, sending the exhausted Universal Champion sprawling.

Gilly then gets up and gets in the referee's face, who just stands there looking like a .

Suck.

MY.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilly crotch chops like a man possessed, and the crowd is going completely balls to the wall ape shit crazy, lapping up every bit of it.

Scully from behind! He's got that chair!!

GILMOUR MOTHERFUCKING CUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilly caught him from outta nowhere with a gut kick and a Gilly Cutter! Scully hits the mat and somehow bounces back to his feet!

ANOTHER GOD DAMN GILMOUR CUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scully is sent flying into the corner, where he hangs off of the turnbuckles for a second before stumbling out to the center of the ring again...

HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, A THIRD GILMOUR CUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCULLY HITS THE MAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GILLY GETS ON TOP OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1!

2!

Cockshafer: CAN IT BE!?!?!?!?!?

[Image: Shocked.jpg]

[Image: scared-audience-23688383.jpg]

[Image: 20140409_TEMPLATE_EP_LIGHT_ShockedTakerFanHOMPAGE.jpg]

[Image: 6526cd3190e78c67a55246567c9b1839]

Unknown Soldier looks right into Gilmour's eyes...

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner and NEW XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - PETER FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD GILMOUR!!!!

Stump: THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!

Cockshafer: ME TOO! BETTER THAN MY KIDS BEING BORN! BETTER THAN TRUMP'S ELECTION! PETER GILMOUR HAS FINALLY DONE IT!!!

Soldier hands the Universal Title belt to an unbelieving Peter Gilmour, who collapses onto his knees in the center of the ring, weeping openly.

Cockshafer: Here comes the entire locker room! Michael McBride! Guppy Parsh! Even XWF Owner Vincent Lane makes his way to the ring along with the entire roster, who all file into the ring and lift Peter Gilmour into their shoulders, carrying him around triumphantly!

The boyhood dream has come true!

PETER GILMOUR IS THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savage Saturday Night fades away with Gilmour holding his title belt high over his head, and everyone in the XWF chanting his name!

GILLY!

GILLY!

GILLY!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 14 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Barney Green (11-19-2016), Broken Hart (11-19-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-20-2016), Dolly Waters (11-19-2016), Guppy Parsh (11-19-2016), Jakob Davis (11-19-2016), Jervis Cottonbelly (11-19-2016), Mr Killjoy (11-20-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-20-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-20-2016), Ronnie Cage (11-19-2016), Snow (11-19-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-19-2016), Ursula Areano (11-19-2016)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2016, 08:52 PM

[Image: NlHr81y.gif]

Scully

Lost

To

Peter

Fucking

Gilmour.

Scully is officially the worst champion in the history of champions.

Scully do yourself a favor go back to England and die there.

Never show your face around these parts again.

And Peter you goofy looking congratulations on doing the mother fucking impossible and winning the Universal Title.

Now enjoy the next two weeks as the top dog cause that's all you're getting.

OOC: Congrats Gilly. It's been a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg time coming but that day is finally here.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Gunn's post:
Broken Hart (11-19-2016), Dolly Waters (11-19-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Gunn's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-20-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-19-2016, 09:04 PM

OOC: what an awesome Savage.

Congrats Gilly

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Broken Hart (11-19-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-20-2016)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-19-2016, 09:31 PM

Oh thank... somebody... that fucking fuck stick Scully no longer has the title. Universal oppression has finally been extinguished. To think that all it took was a few guys to call his bitch ass out on his bullshit.

Too damn easy!

Team Gilmour!

OOC: I was pulling for ya Pete! Ya finally did it and you're like, the last to know lmfao

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Broken Hart (11-19-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-20-2016)
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2016, 11:36 PM

Gill... cheers. Ya monkey. Keep on rollin', bub.

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broken Hart's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-20-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-20-2016, 02:07 AM

Hahahahahahaha, Scully I hope you saved up enough money on the side from the Disability Living Allowance checks you was receiving while you was mentally because I know you was making fuck all money wrestling and unfortunately for you it looks like the time to hang up your pitiful career has finally come, book a flight and go back home and look after your wife and kid. Its over.

Tragic.

Gilly, Gilly, Gilly, Universal Champion, 2016 has been such a rollercoaster of a fucking year has it not? Damn. Enjoy that title but don't get too attached since I assume you're taking Scully's place in the chamber now and it may almost pain me to rip your heart from your chest when I beat you like I did several weeks ago and rip that title from your hands. Peace till then.

OOC: On a real though, great show, great stuff from everyone and congratulations Gilly you deserve it.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Broken Hart (11-20-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-20-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-20-2016, 06:14 AM

Thanks guys!! I worked real hard for this and finally get my dream title. Now even IF I hold it for 2 weeks, least I won the belt. The chamber match is going to be fn epic. I'm bringing it all now.. early xmas present with Billy beating the odds and retaining the title at wild card. Bet on that

Great show!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(11-20-2016), (11-20-2016), Broken Hart (11-20-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-20-2016), Dolly Waters (11-20-2016), Jakob Davis (11-20-2016), Scully (11-20-2016), TJ Wallace (11-25-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-20-2016), Vincent Lane (11-21-2016)
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-20-2016, 07:19 AM

....who in the hot pink hell is "Billy"? :-/

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-20-2016, 10:03 AM

We all knew this day had to come! All hail the champion of the universal championship universe!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Snow (11-20-2016), Vincent Lane (11-21-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-20-2016, 10:05 AM

Stupid phone.. I meant Gilly

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Snow (11-20-2016)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-20-2016, 01:17 PM

"Okay Gilly.. no need to thank me, you ungrateful fuck! Your five minutes of fame are up, you've had a taste of what it's like to be champion again, I gave you all what you fuckin wanted.
Now give me a God damn rematch, so I can easily end your reign.
You claimed when you won, you were going to be a fighting champion unlike myself... Your word's, so.prove it?!"

OOC: Congrats Gilly, you deserve it. Sorry it wasn't more competitive for you.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-21-2016, 09:47 AM

Get in line bitch. I'm defending it in the chamber. If I win.. I mean WHEN I win.. maybe u get the next shot

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Broken Hart (11-21-2016)