Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies and Gentlemen...
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-15-2016, 12:18 PM

The shot opens to a wall in what seems to be a residential setting. On the wall hangs portraits of some of Paul Heyman's favorite clients: Brock Lesnar... CM Punk... Steve Austin... Senator John Samuels... Tommy Gunn... and even Vinnie Lane.

Paul Heymans extreme theme plays... in a house.... because the only thing Paul Heyman loves more than professional wrestling is his own ego. The camera pans to its right. Sitting behind a large mahogany desk sits the man, the myth, the living legend himself, Paul Heyman, wearing a suit and his trademark devilish grin.

He loosens his tie while continuing to grin, before speaking.

Ladies and gentlemen...

I need know introduction.

I am the Emperor of Extreme.

I am the Creator of Champions.

I am the Master of Manipulation.

I am the Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless.

I am the One behind the One in Twenty-Two and One.

And last but certainly not least, I am the single greatest General Manager in the history of this business. Under my leadership in WWE, SmackDown bested Raw on an almost weekly basis.

Under my leadership here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, I took this fledgling little Monday night television show, one on the brink of collapsing unto itself and in serious danger of being cancelled, and I made it the number one watched television show in professional wrestling history.

For a long time, Monday Night Madness, never the flagship, but always the best. Why? Because I have vision. I saw from the very beginning that I could compete and defeat any and all competition because I finally had a boss that saw Paul Heyman and knew he needed to be unleashed.

It was a run that as a wrestling guy, I was very proud of.

For very personal reasons I left the XWF behind. I left Madness behind and low and behold a year and a half later, Madness is no more. It has left a void within my very tiny heart that can only be filled by one thing:

Finding the next Paul Heyman Guy.

Or Girl.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am now informing you, that the Creator of Champions is on a mission to create the Next Big Thing.

Fade.

(OOC: Real talk. I want to take on the role of your manager. I'll read your role plays. I'll tell you what I think you should work on. I'll basically try to help you get better at writing in general, plus be a ringside presence as far as the actual shows are concerned.)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Dolly Waters (10-15-2016), Hunter Payne (10-15-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-16-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-15-2016, 08:30 PM

Paul is 100 percent correct, and I would be remiss not to point out the wonders he's done for my career, and in just under a month I've captured the Television Title and have yet to lose it, and won't be losing it tonight either! Sorry Kitt Kennedy...

If any of you are lucky enough to have Mr. Heyman even CONSIDER taking you under his wing, you better relish the fucking moment!

My name is Dolly fuckin Waters and I'm a proud Paul Heyman girl!

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-15-2016, 08:45 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, the current reigning, defending Television Champion of the World, could not be more correct!

Floating around in the shadows with not much to do?

Are you tired of being overlooked?

Do you feel like your career is going nowhere?

Do you keep coming up just short in your matches?

Then you need Paul Heyman!

Paul Heyman will use his expertise to take your career... to the EXTREEEEEME!

Call 1-800-IMAPRIK

Operators are standing by.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-15-2016, 11:09 PM

Only cost me $249,000.06 to the lease company.

You know Jews and their money.

I'll get that back.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-16-2016, 11:27 AM

still waiting paul.. me and u couild make a ton of money

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(10-21-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-16-2016)
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-16-2016, 09:59 PM

(10-15-2016, 08:45 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Ladies and gentlemen, the current reigning, defending Television Champion of the World, could not be more correct!

Floating around in the shadows with not much to do?

Are you tired of being overlooked?

Do you feel like your career is going nowhere?

Do you keep coming up just short in your matches?

Then you need Paul Heyman!

Paul Heyman will use his expertise to take your career... to the EXTREEEEEME!

Call 1-800-IMAPRIK

Operators are standing by.

A vague silouette in the distance turns toward you, walking methodically until head and shoulders catch the light.

Trivial misunderstandings... one who takes credit for Champions being talented. An ill that is cured by humility in the face of self righteous pride. Convincing the weak is not a talent, taking their self doubts and turning them inward... you are both their predator... and my...

Prey.

A video begins to play on a large screen behind.

"Paul Heyman's Accomplishments"

With rich anticipation you egotistically wait for your pat... good boy.

The video fades to black.

Shall we play it again?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThEWiTcHDoCtOr's post:
Makaveli (10-16-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-16-2016, 10:15 PM

Hey Paul, just want to say got nothing for respect for you, I'm a fan. However I personally have no need of your services since I don't have an issue winning matches or championships on my own. Also I've noticed your services are usually reserved for dudes with more muscles then brains who can't talk on the mic, Dolly admittedly being the drastic exception, maybe you should manage Ghost Tank, sick of hearing that oversized geek stumble over his words when cutting a promo.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Jefferson Jackson (10-19-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-17-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-16-2016)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2016, 12:37 AM

(10-16-2016, 09:59 PM)ThEWiTcHDoCtOr Said: A vague silouette in the distance turns toward you, walking methodically until head and shoulders catch the light.

Trivial misunderstandings... one who takes credit for Champions being talented. An ill that is cured by humility in the face of self righteous pride. Convincing the weak is not a talent, taking their self doubts and turning them inward... you are both their predator... and my...

Prey.

Shall we play it again?

Perhaps you should know what you're talking about before opening your mouth and allowing that drivel to escape it. I don't take credit for the talent of the champions I've created. I use my knowledge and expertise, and I impart that wisdom upon my clients. I guide them. I encourage them to make the right decisions at the right times, since timing in this business, is everything. When they listen, when they heed my advice, they stop losing those oh so close encounters. They stop middeling around in the undercard. They have now learned how and when to channel their energies. Those close losses soon become close wins. Those close wins, in turn begin to become convincing wins. The main events, the title matches, the endorsements, the money... it all begins flowing in.

(10-16-2016, 10:15 PM)Mister Fn Dominance Said: Hey Paul, just want to say got nothing for respect for you, I'm a fan. However I personally have no need of your services since I don't have an issue winning matches or championships on my own. Also I've noticed your services are usually reserved for dudes with more muscles then brains who can't talk on the mic, Dolly admittedly being the drastic exception, maybe you should manage Ghost Tank, sick of hearing that oversized geek stumble over his words when cutting a promo.

Sadly, not even I can help Ghost Tank.

I certainly appreciate your kind words, sir. Believe me, the professional admiration is certainly mutual.
Hate Post Like Post
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2016, 12:51 AM

Ah yes, philosophy. The great white hope. Filled with green envy, and red blood. It's like Christmas for 'Paul Heyman Guys'. Until New Years, when they all want to be better...

(10-17-2016, 12:37 AM)Paul Heyman Said:
(10-16-2016, 09:59 PM)ThEWiTcHDoCtOr Said: A vague silouette in the distance turns toward you, walking methodically until head and shoulders catch the light.

Prey.

Shall we play it again?

Perhaps you should know what you're talking about before opening your mouth and allowing that drivel to escape it. I don't take credit for the talent of the champions I've created. I use my knowledge and expertise, and I impart that wisdom upon my clients. I guide them. I encourage them to make the right decisions at the right times, since timing in this business, is everything. When they listen, when they heed my advice, they stop losing those oh so close encounters. They stop middeling around in the undercard. They have now learned how and when to channel their energies. Those close losses soon become close wins. Those close wins, in turn begin to become convincing wins. The main events, the title matches, the endorsements, the money... it all begins flowing in.

(10-16-2016, 10:15 PM)Mister Fn Dominance Said: Hey Paul, just want to say got nothing for respect for you, I'm a fan. However I personally have no need of your services since I don't have an issue winning matches or championships on my own. Also I've noticed your services are usually reserved for dudes with more muscles then brains who can't talk on the mic, Dolly admittedly being the drastic exception, maybe you should manage Ghost Tank, sick of hearing that oversized geek stumble over his words when cutting a promo.

Sadly, not even I can help Ghost Tank.

I certainly appreciate your kind words, sir. Believe me, the professional admiration is certainly mutual.
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2016, 09:15 PM

Michael McBride, the great advocate of the advocate. Fair enough. How about you and I, Savage... after... next...
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThEWiTcHDoCtOr's post:
Jefferson Jackson (10-19-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-18-2016, 06:23 AM

greed is good

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-19-2016, 07:58 AM

How do i know that he ain't a back stabber
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2016, 08:30 AM

It matters not what you think. One only needs to look at my resume to know just how accomplished I am at find rough gems, and turning them into diamonds.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Jefferson Jackson (10-19-2016), Vincent Lane (10-19-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2016, 08:32 AM

(10-19-2016, 08:30 AM)Paul Heyman Said: It matters not what you think. One only needs to look at my resume to know just how accomplished I am at find rough gems, and turning them into diamonds.

I don't think that's how diamonds work, dude.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Jefferson Jackson (10-19-2016)
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-19-2016, 10:26 AM

Maybe Paul Heyman can help me.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
(10-19-2016), Jefferson Jackson (10-19-2016)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2016, 12:17 PM

(10-19-2016, 08:32 AM)Vincent Lane Said:
(10-19-2016, 08:30 AM)Paul Heyman Said: It matters not what you think. One only needs to look at my resume to know just how accomplished I am at find rough gems, and turning them into diamonds.

I don't think that's how diamonds work, dude.

Shut up Vincent.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Dolly Waters (10-19-2016), Jefferson Jackson (10-19-2016), Vincent Lane (10-19-2016)
Seth Feder Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-20-2016, 08:59 AM

Let's do this shit.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Seth Feder's post:
Vincent Lane (10-20-2016)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2016, 10:49 AM

#SomeRealWinnersYouveGotThere

We can change that, being men of action, men of success...

Paul Heyman.

(10-15-2016, 12:18 PM)Paul Heyman Said:

The shot opens to a wall in what seems to be a residential setting. On the wall hangs portraits of some of Paul Heyman's favorite clients: Brock Lesnar... CM Punk... Steve Austin... Senator John Samuels... Tommy Gunn... and even Vinnie Lane.

Paul Heymans extreme theme plays... in a house.... because the only thing Paul Heyman loves more than professional wrestling is his own ego. The camera pans to its right. Sitting behind a large mahogany desk sits the man, the myth, the living legend himself, Paul Heyman, wearing a suit and his trademark devilish grin.

He loosens his tie while continuing to grin, before speaking.

Ladies and gentlemen...

I need know introduction.

I am the Emperor of Extreme.

I am the Creator of Champions.

I am the Master of Manipulation.

I am the Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless.

I am the One behind the One in Twenty-Two and One.

And last but certainly not least, I am the single greatest General Manager in the history of this business. Under my leadership in WWE, SmackDown bested Raw on an almost weekly basis.

Under my leadership here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, I took this fledgling little Monday night television show, one on the brink of collapsing unto itself and in serious danger of being cancelled, and I made it the number one watched television show in professional wrestling history.

For a long time, Monday Night Madness, never the flagship, but always the best. Why? Because I have vision. I saw from the very beginning that I could compete and defeat any and all competition because I finally had a boss that saw Paul Heyman and knew he needed to be unleashed.

It was a run that as a wrestling guy, I was very proud of.

For very personal reasons I left the XWF behind. I left Madness behind and low and behold a year and a half later, Madness is no more. It has left a void within my very tiny heart that can only be filled by one thing:

Finding the next Paul Heyman Guy.

Or Girl.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am now informing you, that the Creator of Champions is on a mission to create the Next Big Thing.

Fade.

(OOC: Real talk. I want to take on the role of your manager. I'll read your role plays. I'll tell you what I think you should work on. I'll basically try to help you get better at writing in general, plus be a ringside presence as far as the actual shows are concerned.)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-20-2016, 11:08 AM

Hey Reno, having a hard time understanding you...

Sounds like you have a gob of peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Seth Feder Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-20-2016, 11:22 AM

Dolly means cock.

It's cute that she tried to make it PG, but it's okay to say it here, Dolly.

Reno sounds like he has a few cocks in his mouth.

Reno receives the October 2016 cocksucker award.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Seth Feder's post:
(10-21-2016)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2016, 11:36 AM

#ExactlyThePointJuveniles

Don't worry, I'm sure someday you'll grow into those sparkling intellectual talents.

Hold your breath, that might help. Bite your tongue, even.

Seth Feder Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-20-2016, 12:03 PM

You should really take the dicks out of your mouth before you talk. To each their own, but it's rude -- especially in front of the ladies.

Once you remove them, come back and talk.

Hate Post Like Post
James Ellsworth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2016, 12:27 PM

I think Paul Heyman makes a good point.
[-] The following 4 users Like James Ellsworth's post:
(10-21-2016), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (10-20-2016), Dolly Waters (10-20-2016), Vincent Lane (10-20-2016)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2016, 12:43 PM

(10-20-2016, 12:03 PM)Seth Feder Said: You should really take the dicks out of your mouth before you talk. To each their own, but it's rude -- especially in front of the ladies.

Once you remove them, come back and talk.

You're not much of a lady. Bitch.

Seth Feder Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-20-2016, 01:14 PM

You take advice well, but not as well as dicks it appears. Go blow some more before you say some more stupid shit.

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-20-2016, 01:21 PM

You kids are crazy...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Tyler Snoww Offline
The HailStorm

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-20-2016, 01:25 PM

My name..... My name is Tyler Snoww, I'm the type of guy who leaves a little bit of frost in your hearts

But that's not why I am here I'm here not to introduce me but to be The Paul Heyman Guy, See I was a Paul Heyman kinda Boy growing up I watched him make guys like Lesnar like Punk hell even RVD into greatness.

I am greatness I am the future I am the present I will become legendary and with you Heyman I can be feared, Give me a voice not to reason but to destroy.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tyler Snoww's post:
(10-21-2016), Vincent Lane (10-20-2016)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2016, 01:26 PM

(10-20-2016, 01:14 PM)Seth Feder Said: You take advice well, but not as well as dicks it appears. Go blow some more before you say some more stupid shit.

Suddenly... Seth, there isn't much to say.

"He stops for a minute and brushes off a few of the reporters who have written bad information about him in the past, and takes two of them aside to answer some questions, he answers a couple then walks back to the parking lot and turns the alarm of his new silver Mercedes off by the remote on his keychain. He throws his bag in the trunk, finishes the powerade and tosses it into a near by trash bend with a crumbled picture of Seth Fedder on the side. He smirks, gets in and pulls away"
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2016, 01:29 PM

Seth have you ever had a live snake inside you? It's... invigorating.

SLAVE Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

10-20-2016, 01:37 PM

i like snakes
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes SLAVE's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-21-2016)
Seth Feder Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-21-2016, 05:39 AM

Quote:"He stops for a minute and brushes off a few of the reporters

. How many men reporters were on top of you before you had to brush them off? Was it too much dick for your ass?

You know, truly I'm a nice guy. So thank you. Thank you, Reno. Thank you for throwing my picture away before you did some weird ass gay shit to it. Who the fuck carries around a picture of another man? A cocksucker.

Quote:Seth have you ever had a live snake inside you? It's... invigorating.

Then this comes along and makes things more gay, if it's possible. No, I haven't had a 'snake' inside me. Go talk to Reno. He's a pro. He'll even carry a picture of you around.

You two ass clowns go have a fuckin' butt-pirate party and leave my picture out of this.

What's next? You two wanna have a triple threat where you two can try to double team me, get on top of me and pin me for a 30 count? Fags.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-21-2016, 07:20 AM

I've got nothing but respect for ya Paul, but right now I don't think your the right choice for any one. I mean for me you betraying lesnar and screwing the hell outta lesnar of retaining the wwe title and alining your self with the big show afterwards at survivor series all those years ago are still stuck in my head
Hate Post Like Post
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2016, 06:38 PM

You're in for a treat.

[Image: 192.jpg]

(10-21-2016, 05:39 AM)Seth Feder Said:
Quote:"He stops for a minute and brushes off a few of the reporters

. How many men reporters were on top of you before you had to brush them off? Was it too much dick for your ass?

You know, truly I'm a nice guy. So thank you. Thank you, Reno. Thank you for throwing my picture away before you did some weird ass gay shit to it. Who the fuck carries around a picture of another man? A cocksucker.

Quote:Seth have you ever had a live snake inside you? It's... invigorating.

Then this comes along and makes things more gay, if it's possible. No, I haven't had a 'snake' inside me. Go talk to Reno. He's a pro. He'll even carry a picture of you around.

You two ass clowns go have a fuckin' butt-pirate party and leave my picture out of this.

What's next? You two wanna have a triple threat where you two can try to double team me, get on top of me and pin me for a 30 count? Fags.
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2016, 06:40 PM

Oh, another gay joke. How creative... I must've been wrong about you Seth...

Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2016, 07:23 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, my assistant, Sly, has been completely bombarded with emails and applications and text messages and phone calls pouring in from all corners of this company and beyond. I am completely overwhelmed by the outpouring of interested parties. I have keyed in on a few respondents and I will be watching over the coming weeks with great interest, and an intense eye.

There WILL be a new Paul Heyman Guy.

Or Guys.

Or Girls.

The time is fast approaching, Heymanites.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2016, 07:30 PM

(10-21-2016, 05:39 AM)Seth Feder Said: Who the fuck carries around a picture of another man? A cocksucker.

Quietly takes photo of The Senator from his pocket and leaves it in his desk drawer.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
drezdin5788 (10-22-2016), The Watcher (10-22-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Paul Heyman's post!
Unknown Soldier (10-21-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-22-2016, 10:49 AM

Weather you do care or not there is some one you can take a look at to see if the person is worthy of your assistance
Hate Post Like Post