Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 04:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fifteen Ninety Two's In The Coup...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-31-2016, 07:34 PM

We see Solider minding his own business as he walks down the street in daylight, then we see someone bumping into him. When they collided, he dropped the belts and she picked it up for him. Then we see Solider looking at an Ilana Glazer doppelgänger asking him for an autograph.

"Oh Please...Oh Please, man, I want you sign on my tits!"

She pulls up her shirt to expose her well *decent* sized tits for him to sign, he grabs some red ink and before he could even write a thing, someone in the distance was lurking.

HEEEYYY Solider, how much of a good look you copped on my girls tits?... was it perky enough for you!...

Then Solider turns around and gets greeted with a HideYaFace (Impant DDT) on the concrete. Then he picks up the title and his Federweight title, and kneels over him.

I see you the King of the 24/7 titles huh? Being a 24/7 slave must be easy for the likes of you. Shit, if I could i'd take both belts while you can hold onto your uncashed briefcase, i'd be a fucking somebody in this company. But...

Then he turns over solider's body to his back and stomps on him for good measure, as he pins him while his girl does the count.

Edit
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2016, 03:46 AM

Soldier kicks out.

"Soldier doesn't sign 'decent' size tits. I only prefer the massive mammies so I can spell my entire name out. One on each boob in size 666 font. No Mr. Wish, these breasts are nothing perky at all, in fact, they look more like a droopy pancake.

You! Take both these titles from me? You're a damn joke and it's clear that this wrestling shin dig isn't working out for you, it's clear by your poor choice of words and terrible pin attempt, and that to go along with your pathetic record. Here's an idea Tommy, why not try being a comedian. Because that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Yes Mr. Wish, if you were capable of defeating the Unknown Soldier for both his titles you would be something in this company. But that's only possible in your fucking dreams. Eat shit and die, !"

Soldier holds his hands over his ass and rips a massive fart, catching the gas in his hands. He then slaps Tommy Wish across the face with these same hands and walks away.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless