Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2Kool4Skool (or, Introducing Kid Kool)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-17-2016, 04:57 PM Heart  #2Kool4Skool (or, Introducing Kid Kool) -->

We open to the streets of CaliFlorida, where the sun is always bright, even at night. But not really. The homes are lavish, the people are friendly, the lawns are green and the fences are all picket and white and fancy pants shit like that there. Austin Fernando just happens to be visiting DisneyWorldLand, the grandest amusement park in America's little known 51st state. He buys a corn dog STEEL CHAIRSHOT OUTTA NOWHERE!! Austin falls to the ground, dropping his corn dog...

[Image: Dolph-Ziggler-wwe-33625379-642-361.jpg]

"Hey there, hi there, ho there! It is I, Kid Kool, bringing you all the family friendly fun you can handle, right here at the hottest spot in America Land, DisneyWorldLand! Austin, sorry for the abrupt intro, but a rook's gotta do what a rook's gotta do to gain some of that shine, know what I mean? Here, let me just pin you real quick, relieve you of that extra, golden weight, and I'll be on my way to WarFare to face Liddle J and his buddooskiez! Here goes nothin'-- "

KK lowers down, hooks the leg, and Nickey Mowse comes onto the scene wearing a ref's shirt along with his red shorts, white gloves, and yellow shoes. The costumed rat counts the fall;

|y? cuz we love you|

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit