Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan.
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-04-2015, 06:07 PM

(09-04-2015, 05:40 PM)Maverick Said:
(09-04-2015, 05:35 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said:
(09-04-2015, 05:22 PM)Maverick Said: "I don't do crack, sorry dude. I'd ask for more alcohol instead, but considering what just happened earlier. . ."

Maverick shudders, remembering his magical poo.

If Blöd doesn't tickle your fancy, I am always prepared with Guiness stout and Amstel. Take your pick.

"Eh, fine, Guiness sounds good. I have a feeling I'd need it anyway, since that Emerick kid is probably go on a long rant, filled with him saying the initials of his name, since he's a bitch."

Not this this time proud holder of shit, *Looks at Bjorn with steely eyes* when it comes to THAT guy, I'll do my talking in the ring. For now I'll head back to the Heartbreak Hotel, I've got an appointment with someone named Candy in 15 minutes, but if you really want me to bless you with my "rants" as you call them, I'll do one in sign language. *Flips off Maverick and walks away*

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan. - by Mike Emerick - 09-04-2015, 06:07 PM