Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skully Ya Dead, Homie
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-03-2015, 05:01 AM

Hello Skully, i've recently heard that you kept on bringing up my name in your interesting Promo's last few days; and I want to know that the more you keep on putting my name out, the more publiz I get.

But now, i'm taking time to answer your question; it is not that I don't want to fight you, I mean you already lost that Belt from Dane. How do you expect to go toe to toe with the likes of me?

Yes, me managing you for like pshh few days were detrimental for your well being inside this place, now you are what you are that makes it even more worse for you. So for now, I will let you walk into the Wargames this upcoming week after , but I know you won't be ready to face me.

So after you are done with Wargames, i'm proposing a match on what ever your not so busy playing with your make up on that face of yours. So you, make that decision before I do.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-03-2015, 12:35 PM

"John Black? I said it be whore and I'll say it again, only Jack Black is elephant. You, John are useless. You was a useless manager, you're a shat wrastler and you couldn't beat me at ping pong, nevermind a wrastling match!
Look at ya buddy, Tommy Wish, I des-Troy-Ed him. I'll do the Fireman Sam to you."
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-05-2015, 06:43 PM

You know what Scully, you're right...i'm useless to this fed, so you can add up your tally count of the win. I hope your team loses at War Games, pal!

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-06-2015, 01:03 PM

"That's not very nice!"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-06-2015, 01:21 PM

(09-06-2015, 01:03 PM)Scully Said: "That's not very nice!"

Thats also not very likely.

Refrain from picking fights with my War Game troopers Black , they have more important matters than dealing with...whoever you are exactly...I don't care enough to do the research, have a good day.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-06-2015, 01:40 PM

"Haha you got told, rubber Johnny.

Hey Train Trax, does that mean we're friends now? I could be your cable guy!
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-06-2015, 02:58 PM

(09-06-2015, 01:21 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:
(09-06-2015, 01:03 PM)Scully Said: "That's not very nice!"

Thats also not very likely.

Refrain from picking fights with my War Game troopers Black , they have more important matters than dealing with...whoever you are exactly...I don't care enough to do the research, have a good day.

"He's the dude we keep around so whenever someone is feeling depressed we can say, 'Hey, keep your chin up. At least you're not John Black.' And then we all laugh."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post