X-treme Wrestling Federation
Skully Ya Dead, Homie - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Skully Ya Dead, Homie (/showthread.php?tid=21585)

Skully Ya Dead, Homie - John_Black - 09-03-2015

Hello Skully, i've recently heard that you kept on bringing up my name in your interesting Promo's last few days; and I want to know that the more you keep on putting my name out, the more publiz I get.

But now, i'm taking time to answer your question; it is not that I don't want to fight you, I mean you already lost that Belt from Dane. How do you expect to go toe to toe with the likes of me?

Yes, me managing you for like pshh few days were detrimental for your well being inside this place, now you are what you are that makes it even more worse for you. So for now, I will let you walk into the Wargames this upcoming week after , but I know you won't be ready to face me.

So after you are done with Wargames, i'm proposing a match on what ever your not so busy playing with your make up on that face of yours. So you, make that decision before I do.

re:Skully Ya Dead, Homie - Scully - 09-03-2015

"John Black? I said it be whore and I'll say it again, only Jack Black is elephant. You, John are useless. You was a useless manager, you're a shat wrastler and you couldn't beat me at ping pong, nevermind a wrastling match!
Look at ya buddy, Tommy Wish, I des-Troy-Ed him. I'll do the Fireman Sam to you."

re:Skully Ya Dead, Homie - John_Black - 09-05-2015

You know what Scully, you're right...i'm useless to this fed, so you can add up your tally count of the win. I hope your team loses at War Games, pal!

re:Skully Ya Dead, Homie - Scully - 09-06-2015

"That's not very nice!"

re:Skully Ya Dead, Homie - Mr Killjoy - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 01:03 PM)Scully Said: "That's not very nice!"

Thats also not very likely.

Refrain from picking fights with my War Game troopers Black , they have more important matters than dealing with...whoever you are exactly...I don't care enough to do the research, have a good day.

re:Skully Ya Dead, Homie - Scully - 09-06-2015

"Haha you got told, rubber Johnny.

Hey Train Trax, does that mean we're friends now? I could be your cable guy!

re:Skully Ya Dead, Homie - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 01:21 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:
(09-06-2015, 01:03 PM)Scully Said: "That's not very nice!"

Thats also not very likely.

Refrain from picking fights with my War Game troopers Black , they have more important matters than dealing with...whoever you are exactly...I don't care enough to do the research, have a good day.

"He's the dude we keep around so whenever someone is feeling depressed we can say, 'Hey, keep your chin up. At least you're not John Black.' And then we all laugh."