Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 06:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Kate_Astrofey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2013, 10:11 PM

Hiya,

I'm Kate, Kate Astrofee (like Catastrophe). I do a lot of online rp stuff and started to wonder if there was Wrestling online Rp...I eventually stumbled on this site and it seemed good enough and fun.

I basically grew up watching wrestling on TV with my brothers. I have three of them and they were big time fans. Over time my interest in it started to grow. I think it was mostly the costumes and showmanship that really got my attention. Wrestling is like a big over the top play.... just not on Broadway and its a whole lot more physical. I used to wrestle with my brothers in the living room, imitating my favorites with moves from the top of the couch onto the floor, usually formed into a ring with various pillows and blankets. As a woman I often had to job to my brothers as it was inconceivable a girl could win a wrestling match against a boy. But eventually the mainstream promotions started letting the women in to brawl with the boys. Chyna was always a big inspiration to me because she was obviously in good shape and could easily out benchpress most of the men I knew, plus she was a decent wrestler. Though her Intercontinental match wasn't a good example of her wrestling skills, but the matches that followed demonstrated to me that she had what it took to wrestle as good as any of the talent at that time. It's a shame her life sort of took a downward spiral after she left wrestling, I always found her to be quite an inspiration. I even had a phase where I was constantly lifting in the gym to try and prove I could be a strong gal like her, but eventually I found the boys didn't like their girls to be stronger then them, so in the interest of finding boyfriends I let my body return to that woman natural shape. I've always had an interest in wrestling, I used to wonder if I could ever be a pro wrestler, but I ended up deciding on tons of school and am currently working on a Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture in San Francisco. I'm very creative and love writing as a hobby.

Anyway, enough about me. I'm hoping to have a lot of fun writing here. I'll admit my knowledge of some wrestling moves is a bit rusty. but i'll work on it. I think my ability to write a good promo is pretty solid. But we'll see, I'll give you all the best I got.

I'm looking forward to a lot of fun and good writing with you guys, I hope you'll enjoy my work.

Kate
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-30-2013, 10:15 PM

welcome to the asylum

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kate_Astrofey Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2013, 10:45 PM

Thanks!

Uh... Does anyone want to givew me a hand showing me how things work around here? I've been browsing the boards but I can't really put it all together. So if someone who knows their way around the site could give me a hand, I would greatly appreciate it.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-30-2013, 11:22 PM

Welcome aboard!

The best bet is to read the rules/faq here: http://xwf99.com/announcements.php?aid=5

Once you've gone over that, if you have any questions you're welcome to ask me. Once I have a better idea of what you do/don't understand, I can be of better assistance.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-30-2013, 11:35 PM

welcome

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2013, 10:46 AM

Dude, the 'chick wrestlers' that come to XWF, are awesome.

I love all of our chick characters.

And does 'Kate Astrophee' and 'Ann Thraxx', NOT sound like a match made in heaven, card wise?
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2013, 10:54 AM

(03-31-2013, 10:46 AM)C Y R E N Said: Dude, the 'chick wrestlers' that come to XWF, are awesome.

I love all of our chick characters.

And does 'Kate Astrophee' and 'Ann Thraxx', NOT sound like a match made in heaven, card wise?

Throw Ursula in that mix and it sounds even better... Smile

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-31-2013, 11:09 AM

Welcome to hell, Kate-Ass-Trophy!

I kid. But, welcome to the XWF

[Image: pUAIo.jpg]

I'm sorry, wrong cake!

[Image: welcome.jpg]

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Kate_Astrofey Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2013, 12:13 PM

Lol... Kate ass trophy... I knew someone was going to put that together before too long. Eh well, it works, my ass is pretty great after all.
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

03-31-2013, 12:50 PM

Sooner or later, it will be a trophy! Mounted on the wall of my locker room, just to laugh at!

^Just felt like saying that. LOL..... My character is a bit insane.... Incase you didn't figure that much out, already.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2013, 01:35 PM

We should do a women's division.
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

03-31-2013, 01:46 PM

I disagree. Ironically, I run one. Generally more patient OOC than the guys. Doesn't help to be in an angle fed, though. The guys get whiny. Hence why I'm here, and not there at this exact moment. XD

Anyway, that actually gave reasons why we SHOULD.... But a womens division limits a lot of stuff, you know. And they get labeled as eye-candy...... Maybe not here......

Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2013, 02:08 PM

Blair Sully/ Kate Astophee/ Ann Thraxx = Code Pink.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-01-2013, 01:44 AM

Welcome aboard

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris MacBeth's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-01-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

04-01-2013, 02:08 AM

(03-31-2013, 02:08 PM)C Y R E N Said: Blair Sully/ Kate Astophee/ Ann Thraxx = Code Pink.

I thought of that as a stable, myself! Awesome concept, love the name.... Maybe eventually. Kate needs to learn to walk in the XWF first. XD

Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-05-2013, 09:19 AM

(03-30-2013, 10:11 PM)Kate_Astrofey Said: I even had a phase where I was constantly lifting in the gym to try and prove I could be a strong gal like her, but eventually I found the boys didn't like their girls to be stronger then them, so in the interest of finding boyfriends I let my body return to that woman natural shape.

Ahhh...that's too bad. I actually think its awesome when women lift weights and develop muscle. Drives me nuts when I try to compliment a woman in the weight room by telling her she's looking strong or muscular...and they get mad! One girl I know never forgave me for calling her "buff."

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post