Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 04:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Summerslam Discussion
Kaiser Offline
Active in your sister

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-18-2014, 06:12 PM

I love Rybaxel. Something about the team works for me. They seem in synch with each other, more so than other teams

[Image: tumblr_mnonnfrbHW1rc39cco1_400.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 06:32 PM

Rybaxel has good chemistry, and they're more interesting together than apart. With that said, I do hope Axel cleans up on the mic and gets a decent singles push one day. I was always a big Perfect fan.

I also like the recent Show/Mizzark team. Good thing for them to do and they look like they are having a blast.

Hate Post Like Post
Kaiser Offline
Active in your sister

XWF FanBase:

08-18-2014, 06:36 PM

I'm wondering what is happening with Woods/Kingston/Big E. I assumed Henry would be thrown in as the muscle. But after watching the build to SummerSlam and seeing Kofi come out the same way he always has makes me think they might be abandoning the faction.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 06:38 PM

Yeah, I was confused by it too. I wonder if the ADR thing as well as other news stories made them rethink a black faction.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-18-2014, 06:39 PM

They dropped the faction

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2014, 01:28 AM

They dropped the faction seemingly the same week they teased it. It's a shame because I can't really see any other role for Xavier woods, he's too small. And it would've been interesting as a faction to see Kofi heel. I know MVP called them out on twitter (because apparently any group of black men together is identical to another). Hell, the original Nation of Domination wasn't even all black in the end anyway.

Whatever the reason for dropping it was, with the Ferguson stuff going on now they'd never have the guts to jump on that zeitgeist in the pg 13 era.
Hate Post Like Post
Kaiser Offline
Active in your sister

XWF FanBase:

08-19-2014, 09:36 PM

Imagine if the stable was active now, given the situation with Mike Brown etc.

Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-20-2014, 12:32 AM

John Cena has evoked his rematch clause for the next pay per view. Personally I hope he doesn't do as badly as he did at Summer Slam.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2014, 02:04 AM

Anyone know how many matches Brock has left on his contract? I seem to remember it being only a handful. I wonder if he will be on every ppv til Mania or they will have him shun shows? Does the 30 day rule still exist or has that disappeared along with half the other rules?
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-20-2014, 03:25 AM

A couple of questions.

What do you guys think they would have 'Given' Cena for doing poorly in the match?

Also what do you guys think, When did they decide who was going to win? Weeks, days, or hours before the match? Like they were saying they were still humming and harring over whether Brock should break the Undertaker hours up to their match at Wrestle Mania?

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-20-2014, 03:40 AM

Might as well throw my hat into the ring here.

From what I heard, Brock has 7 or 8 matches left on his contract, but that is just rumored. There's been talk of adding more matches to his contract and there has been talk of Brock leaving after a match with Sting, then setting up for feud with Sting/Cena or Sting/Wyatt depending whether or not Sting comes in heel or face.

Not sure what Cena got for the match, but I'm guessing the usual amount of pay and maybe one of the guys backstage gave him a talking to for poor performance. With how the Cena and Lesnar match was, I wouldn't be surprised if the finish was planned hours before the event. The whole match just looked sloppy to me.

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-20-2014, 04:48 AM

If cena wins at night of champions I'm done with wwe

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2014, 04:49 AM

@Mastermind I would assume it was decided pretty soon after Wrestlemania. Long in advance.

@Gator I haven't heard anything about him and Sting. I'm under the impression Sting will only come in and do one match, with Taker, if Taker is healthy enough for it. Where have you heard he will face Brock? I think that'd be a horrible idea since he'd have to lose, Brock looks strong enough already. The Rock is the name I've been hearing. Triple H wants Reigns to stop him, Vince wants The Rock.

Personally, I would have Brock decimate The Rock at the Rumble, making him look totally unstoppable, and really setting the gauntlet for whoever has to face him. I'd also have him miss a few PPV's deliberately, but I doubt they'd do that.

As for Brock/Cena looking sloppy and Cena not performing well, I don't agree with that. My ONLY problem with the match was the fact Cena simply has not learned how to sell in 15 years. Attempted comebacks are fine and a good part of match psychology, but every Cena comeback he came back at 100%. Doing that completely no-sells everything that came before. If he learned to pace himself a little his matches would improve tenfold.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-20-2014)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2014, 05:25 AM

My bet is The Rock will stop Brock at WM31.. the Rock will do the honors at SummerSlam by losing to his cousin Reigns, pass the torch.. and this will be Rock's final match.

This would mean Brock is gone at WM31, and The Rock is now gone for sure.

I think Rollins cash in will be a failure.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-20-2014, 05:34 AM

The whole Brock vs Sting thing came from a friend who spends most of his time on WWE discussion boards and r/squaredcircle, so yeah like I said, all the stuff he's told me is rumours. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he's made up the rumour. He told be before Mania that Cena was going to turn heel and end Takers streak... Yeah.

I like the Rock vs Brock idea, but Rock has actually got his film career on the tracks properly, Hercules did really well in the box office and I guess he wants to continue while he's hot. So I don't think he'll come back for one PPV. If his popularity starts to slip or if his next movie bombs, then yeah he might make an appearance. But at the moment, it's looking more likely that Reigns will try and stop him.

And as for the match, the main reason I thought it looked sloppy was because of Cena, the no/poor selling and his repetitive move base just meant Lesnar couldn't do much with him. I think Cena made Lesnar look bad, which made the match itself look bad. Plus, I hate Cena, so I tend to be an asshole with most of his matches.

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

08-20-2014, 09:35 AM

(08-20-2014, 05:34 AM)Gator Said: The whole Brock vs Sting thing came from a friend who spends most of his time on WWE discussion boards and r/squaredcircle, so yeah like I said, all the stuff he's told me is rumours. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he's made up the rumour. He told be before Mania that Cena was going to turn heel and end Takers streak... Yeah.

I like the Rock vs Brock idea, but Rock has actually got his film career on the tracks properly, Hercules did really well in the box office and I guess he wants to continue while he's hot. So I don't think he'll come back for one PPV. If his popularity starts to slip or if his next movie bombs, then yeah he might make an appearance. But at the moment, it's looking more likely that Reigns will try and stop him.

And as for the match, the main reason I thought it looked sloppy was because of Cena, the no/poor selling and his repetitive move base just meant Lesnar couldn't do much with him. I think Cena made Lesnar look bad, which made the match itself look bad. Plus, I hate Cena, so I tend to be an asshole with most of his matches.

I was just happy to see Cena dominated like that. Heels are bad ass.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Gator (08-21-2014)
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2014, 10:36 AM

I love Stine but Brock would kill him. I have a feeling it will be Brock vs. Reigns and WrestleMania. If they want to give Reigns something that will push him to be the face of the company beating Brock would do it although I think WWE should just make him a heel again and give the top face spot to someone else like Ambrose.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2014, 10:38 AM

Sting is either gonna fight HHH, Cena, or Taker. He MAY be talked into rubbing a new guy, but it depends how many matches he'd actually agree to. Vince may want 2 or 3 matches from him.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post