Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Summerslam Discussion
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 01:10 PM

Is anyone going to watch Summerslam tonight? Any thoughts/predictions? I predict Rollins will win via help from Kane, Stephanie will win via Nikki turning heel, Swagger will win cleanly, Ziggler will get screwed out of the IC title again, AJ vs. Paige I don't know but I did notice every time Paige looks like she is pain she makes faces like she is getting beast fucked by some brother with a 13 inch cock. I would like to think CM Punk will return tonight and fuck Cena out of the belt because even though I believe Lesnar will win I don't think it will be cleanly.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-17-2014, 01:24 PM

Reigns
Brock
Stephanie (via nikki bella heel turn)
Bray
Cesaro
Dean
Swagger
Dolph
AJ

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2014, 01:25 PM

Totally watching Summerslam tonight. I agree with you all the way except for Punk coming back. Punks never coming back. LOL. Look for Roman to get a huge push soon. Roman -vs- Lesnar @ Wrestlemania. And AJ BETTER keep the belt... Just saying. Although I think Paige is the only Diva around right now that can keep up with AJ. They need to open their eyes and bring up some talent from NXT. More divas!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 01:27 PM

never say never I mean yeah Punk says never but money talks and considering as long as Punk and AJ are married there will always be the link so it COULD happen but is more likely to not happen.

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 01:37 PM

I like Paige's slow motion selling. Lol.

Lesnar > Cena - Speaks for itself. If Lesnar loses, especially if he loses clean, then Lesnar's win at Mania over Taker is going to look like a mistake for the rest of time. They need to keep him a monster and having him beat both the top 'unbeatables' in 6 months goes a long way to making that credible (as if he wasnt anyway).

Rollins > Ambrose - This should be the showstealer, under the main event. Proper old school - great undercard, monsters in the main event. I expect some shenanigans with the finish but that shouldn't detract.

Reigns > Orton - unless they plan to make this a longer storyline, given how WWE books these days, I can see the face winning and heel bitching more matches out of it, rather than the heel winning for months before a real win. I dont remember a good old school heel since JBL.

Paige > AJ - Not patriotism but I feel like they might flop that belt about a little.

Steph > Whichever bella. Yeah I still havent bothered to remember their names. They are still grim harbingers of the Guest Host era to me. I actually think Steph will lose because she looks far too strong in the build, but I went with what I hope. I want to see another Steph pedigree (its delivered classic style, not the safe pedigree Hunter uses now lol).

Bray > Jericho - meh. I have no real interest for this match. Jericho seems to have the face heat, Bray needs to win one back and I have a feeling they will need a few heel wins on this card. Whether Bray is really a heel or not idk, now he doesnt have Cena to bounce off he's become pretty stale.

Miz > Ziggler - same as above. Heel heat. I expect this match and the Wyatt one to break up the big face wins on the card. Really a waste of Ziggler jobbing to Miz, but at least we might get a shot of his dad.

I can't remember the rest of the card. If there is a Ruzev/Swagger match booked then unless they waste it on Raw I guess it's time for Rusev to lose. But he's another one that's losing steam so maybe he should do something memorable.

As far as I know that shower of shite sheamus isnt on the show - awesome! Are the tag belts on the line? If they are, it could be a perfect time to introduce the Ascension, but not if its on the preshow.

/opinions
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Gator (08-17-2014)
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 02:22 PM

Nah the tag titles nor the US title is on the line. Rusev vs. Swagger is going to be a flag match. I don't know what the hell that is supposed to be and as of this past Thursday WWE didn't either apparently lol

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 02:26 PM

Not watching it, but will check the highlights later. I'd prefer Miz to win because I just like him better. I do hope Stephanie wins because for the life of me I cannot stand to look at the Bella Twin faces. Deal with it. Cena Lesnar, don't care. Far from a fan of either. But I do hope Paige loses. Just to please Eli.
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 02:29 PM

(08-17-2014, 02:22 PM)Darren Dangerous Said: Nah the tag titles nor the US title is on the line. Rusev vs. Swagger is going to be a flag match. I don't know what the hell that is supposed to be and as of this past Thursday WWE didn't either apparently lol

Flag matches are a relic of the past that should stay there. I'd rather see time limits come back weekly than flag matches. They're almost as bad as rope matches (which 9 times out of 10 have the exact same finish).

Basically you win by climbing the turnbuckle and pulling a flag down from a flagpole there. I assume there will be two flags, probably both hard camera unless they're feeling ambitious. Almost as stupid as a King of the Mountain match.

Almost.
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-17-2014, 02:34 PM

If Dean Ambrose doesn't win the WWE can, to borrow a line from my good friend Peter Gilmour "Suck My Dick."

Also, Bray should finally win at a PPV. That he hasn't yet makes no sense at all.

And to echo what Nero said, if Lesnar loses, especially cleanly would be tantamount to taking a giant shit on his win at WM.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 02:39 PM

Yeah I would prefer to see Swagger vs. Rusev in a no Dq no countout since last time Swagger gave him the best fight he has had so far.

As for Miz vs. Ziggler Pest, I cant stand Miz and am a Ziggler fan and I also think its time that WWE stops screwing him with that belt. Over the last year how many times has he been in a #1 contender match for the IC title but lost every single match and when they wanted everyone to think Ziggler won it he was eliminated. I knew Miz was still in it despite how stupid Michael Cole insists on being. It is time for Ziggler to get the push he has deserved for a long time.

Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2014, 03:18 PM

Every1 suckz ap4rt form b3ast INC4RN4T3!!!!!!111ONE1!! BORK SMASH!
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2014, 03:21 PM

I dig the flag match. It goes with this Rusev/Swagger feud, which is also cool. Reminds me of the Hulkamania vs Iron Sheik or defected Sgt. Slaughter matches back in the day. Swagger deserves some attention now, thanks to Zeb, of course.

Hate Post Like Post
Kaiser Offline
Active in your sister

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 03:37 PM

Rusev will crush Swagger, with help from Muhammad Hassan! One can dream.

[Image: tumblr_mnonnfrbHW1rc39cco1_400.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 03:40 PM

'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey is backstage, if they do not use her in some capacity I will be disappointed!
Hate Post Like Post
Kaiser Offline
Active in your sister

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 03:43 PM

Ozy, what do you mean Wyatt should finally win on PPV. He's won on PPV before.

Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 03:52 PM

In 2014? In singles comp?

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Kaiser Offline
Active in your sister

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 03:53 PM

Extreme Rules 2014: Defeated John Cena
Royal Rumble 2014: Defeated Daniel Bryan

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kaiser's post:
Ozymandias (08-17-2014)
Kaiser Offline
Active in your sister

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 03:57 PM

I admit it does feel like WWE have downgraded Bray.

The Jericho angle makes no sense.

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 04:02 PM

That's what I meant. He feels stale at the moment. Cena did nothing to put him over and as soon as he was out of that spotlight/his initial fan reaction died down a little, they seemed to have no idea what to do next. Jericho is obviously in with the idea of putting him over, I just wonder where he goes next?
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-17-2014, 04:03 PM

I'm sad Cesaro basically has no heat these days. Don't get me wrong, I've been a fan of "Mr. Monday Night" before he was "Mr. Monday Night".... but damn. Cesaro's good and needs an angle.

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 04:48 PM

They are saying Jericho is going to leave again soon and he is notorious for putting over younger talent so tonight should be Bray's night but he has to do something new that no one sees coming or else he wont last very long.

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 05:56 PM

Isnt it sad how predictable WWE is nowadays?

Hate Post Like Post
Kaiser Offline
Active in your sister

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 06:24 PM

Cool, they put a toilet break before the main event.

Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 06:26 PM

Who is this Bray guy?

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Liz Hathaway (08-17-2014)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2014, 07:03 PM

Who is going to stop Brock in that type of form?

I admit I'm a huge John Cena fan, yea I know, I'm one of the few, but I like him, but apart from at the end, he couldn't even break free of Brock and get out of the ring. That was the worst displays I've seen from Cena. I hope he comes back stronger. I hope he comes back full stop.

But 17/18 German suplexes. That was dominating.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-17-2014, 08:49 PM

cena prob get a rematch at night of champions and LOSE!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-18-2014, 02:28 AM

They have to make Brock look like a monster right now. Dominate a few months and bring Roman Reigns into the mix. They're really short handed right now and they're future was kinda shattered when Bryan went down. But yeah, I was surprised to see Cena get dominated. Reminded me of Wrestlemania.

Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 03:10 AM

It was a good show. A few thoughts from me.

I liked Ziggler's IC title win. It was unexpected. It may be a downgrade, since he was World champion like a year ago, but he deserves the win nevertheless.

I'm a big Paige fan, so yeah, there's that. Paige has now won the top prize for female wrestlers twice, and she just turned 22 years old people! That's impressive.

I'm not a Cena fan, in the slightest, but I found it funny he gets a lot of shit for having his "5 moves of doom" or whatever, when it seems like Brock Lesnar wrestled the entire match with his "5 moves of doom". So many damn German Suplexes! It felt like the old sd! vs raw video games, just keep doing the same 1 power move until your opponent's body is red, then finisher, pin.

It will be interesting to see if Brock will be defending at every ppv until he loses to Reigns. Not to mention Rollins probably won't cash in while Brock is champ. Heels still stick together I think.

But it was a good show. Summerslams usually are.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 05:42 AM

I kind of skimmed through it since I got home late.

Ziggler was a surprise, but the IC title prestige is nothing. They need to build that title so a win actually means something great. I hate that most titles have become just a prop. I think I liked IC title matches more than the World title matches.. on top of liking the IC title most of all titles.

Paige beating AJ was a surprise to me. I have a feeling AJ isn't too far away from leaving and joining her hubby.

Bray and Jericho.. I had really no interest. Jericho comes in and they try to push him as a former world champion and all that.. but he loses when he comes back. It's a cycle. Fandango beat him at Mania, and yet Fandango is a mid card now.. which I like Fandango. They messed up with him.

I thought the Ambrose/Rollins match was good. It was probably the best lumberjack match I've seen in a long long time. I think they made the right call on this one. I am a huge Moxley/Ambrose fan, and have been for several years. I say give it time for him and he'll be shining. Rollins needs to be kept somewhat in the spotlight being part of the Authority and briefcase winner.

Stephanie vs Brie was as expected. I had a feeling Nikki would turn, and when I saw her come out ... I knew it was going to happen. I wasn't surprised. Stephanie did pretty damn well in the ring.

Brock and Cena was great. Terrible wrestling match, but story wise great. I'm not a Cena fan as his character goes, but I can't argue with his heart about the business and doing what he does for Make A Wish. Cena did the honors to make Brock look dominating after Brock ended the streak. Cena also helped the Brock beating Taker story.

How I would book or change things going forward:

I would put a twist in the Bryan/Adultery story. Push that girl in the mix with Brie, and since she's an actual wrestler, have them fight at a ppv. Later, let it be revealed Nikki was the one that slept with Bryan and she turned on her sister because Stephanie and HHH found out about it.. and she had to do whatever necessary to keep the secret sealed. This would lead to a Brie & Bryan / Cena & Nikki / HHH & Steph feud. I'm not a big Bella fan, but I think the story could be interesting.

Let Paige try to friend every diva, and be girly like.. like she's doing with AJ... and be what she was in NXT.. the "anti-diva" and push her as the top of the diva division. I'd even bring back Lita or a few others for appearances, then Paige to have a match and win. Michelle McCool returns as the pretty girl you don't want to mess with, and beat Paige. The rest of the divas go after Paige which would leave McCool as the champ by herself... then bring in Karma? or Beth Phoenix? or default to AJ to feud for the belt.

Bray needs to do LESS wrestling on television in my opinion. He's a great wrestler, don't get me wrong.. but let his words and stories carry on TV and his fighting be on the ppv. Don't give him a title quite yet. Let Rowin and Harper win the tag belts (they need to boost the tag team titles).

I would have Ambrose causing hell on the Authority nonstop.. HHH.. Kane.. Rollins.. Orton.. etc. Eventually, HHH turns to Bray Wyatt.. Bray agrees IF HHH gives him something... HHH says "anything, just get rid of Ambrose." Eventually, Bray reveals he wants Stephanie.

There are a million ways to do things... eventually I'd bring back Vince saying he told Bray to get Stephanie because he wanted HHH and Steph out of the way because they were ruining what's best for business. He promised Bray power if he did what he did. This sets up Bray vs. HHH at Mania.. and Bray gets the win.

I'm done.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Darren Dangerous (08-18-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-18-2014)
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 02:56 PM

I have been saying for a while that I would love to see Ambrose vs. Wyatt eventually.

Considering how things are going on tv and backstage this is what I would want to see at WrestleMania 31 assuming all the title holder stay the same.

Lesnar vs. Reigns - Have Rollins cash in on Reigns
Cena vs. Hogan - its slowly being hinted
Undertaker vs. Sting
The Usos vs. Harper and Rowan vs. The Ascension - TLC
Rusev vs. Kurt Angle (assuming he comes back)
Sheamus vs. Swagger
Ziggler vs. Bo Dallas
Paige vs. Natalya

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 03:01 PM

I don't think Hogan can physically work a match anymore.

Also, that's an awful lot of old dudes heading up the big show. Sting and Taker might happen though, just because I know some people really want it.

The chances of the lesser belts staying where they are until March is really, really low. I'd like to see Barrett back in a title picture by then. I think you are probably right about Bo being involved too.

I like the Ascension idea.

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 03:42 PM

I expect to see the Ascension on the main roster soon. I am figuring that's why hey are having the tag tournament in NXT right now so they can drop the belts.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darren Dangerous's post:
(08-18-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 03:45 PM

That and they are fairly over, and the WWE tag division is stale. Though man do I love me some Vaudevillains.

People I can't wait to see on the main roster are Zayn, Devitt, almost all of the NXT divas (Alexxa Bliss and I are going to get married) Enzo Amore.

Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-18-2014, 03:48 PM

KENTA!
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 03:48 PM

Lol Hogan doesn't even have real hips anymore. If he dropped the leg, he'd probably not walk again for months. That'd be a horrible match since he can neither sell or do more than punches and simple slams that keep him on his feet.
Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 03:55 PM

The tag division is awful. The only 2 teams that are over are the Usos and Wyatts. Rybaxel is just awful together and the Rhodes brothers just don't do it for me.

Apparently Bully Ray has left TNA and D-Von isn't a full timer with them so it would be amazing if they came back to WWE.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 04:02 PM

I don't give two shits about the Dudleys. Maybe as a quick nostalgia thing, but that's it. Same with the Hardyz, unless Jeff is really all better.

I'm down with a Kurt Angle return though.

Nobody cares about tag titles, it's okay to not have a big name full time team these days. Random pairings and switching the belts quick is fine for that division - then they can stop doing that with the IC and make that belt important again.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-18-2014, 04:20 PM

Steen v cena!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2014, 04:41 PM

they could do like Ryback and Curtis Axel and form a team and call it Seena

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-18-2014, 05:28 PM

No way

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post