Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to insult GIlly
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-01-2014, 09:25 PM

"You suck, and you smell, and I don't think you win enough. I got nothing, go take a shower, AIDs boy."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-01-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-01-2014, 09:28 PM

just came out of the shower with my wife Maria.. we had a great shower sex session.. too bad u cant get any..

and by the way Frodo.. Maria doesn't have AIDS ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (06-08-2014)
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2014, 09:36 PM

now ur stealing my look

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-01-2014, 10:00 PM

"I fucked Maria. In all 3 holes. I even ate her ass.

Quote:Maria: I know you do but I got to get checked out. You do know I still got Exekia's AIDS inside of me and I'm trying to get this fat from that loser PT Fatback out as well. I'd really appreciate your support right about now.

Peter puts away his iPhone and looks at his new wife.

Pete: You're right my love. I should be more supportive of you. You still look good even if you got Exekia's dirty AIDS inside of you and that fat fuck's flubber as well. But I know you'll burn the fat off as you have been doing lately and eventually we'll get the AIDS out of you. I know there isn't a cure yet for AIDS, but I know in my heart that we can get rid of it and eventually kill off the host that was Billy Zane.

Maria nods her head as we see Dr. Simmons come out. He is a tall man, about 6'4 wearing the traditional doctors white uniform with a stethoscope around his neck. He smiles as Maria and Peter look at him.

Dr. Simmons: Ah, Maria so glad you're here. Please come in.

Peter and Maria follow Dr. Simmons into his office. Maria sits on the table with a cloth on it as Peter takes a seat in the corner. Dr. Simmons does some routine tests like checking Maria's ears and throat and then uses the stethoscope to check her heart rate.

Dr. Simmons: So everything seems to be good Maria?

Maria: Yes doc. I've been exercising and eating right and just taking it day by day. Taking the pills you gave me everyday as prescribed. I feel good.

Dr. Simmons: Well, you have made some great progress from when you came in here last time. Blood levels seem to be good. Your white blood count is normal but I fear it may get worse. But as long as you're taking the medication I gave you, you should be fine. But like I said, you're not out of the woods just yet. You still got the AIDS virus inside of you. Have you been throwing up or feeling sick?

Maria: I've had my bad days when I've been very sick to the point I just stay in bed. But I'm glad my husband has been here for me, supporting me and taking care of me.

Dr. Simmons smiles at Peter. Peter just rolls his eyes.

Dr. Simmons: Well, that's nice. But just keep taking the meds and do your normal activities.

Peter gets up and interrupts the doctor.

Peter: Oh come on doc, you really think she has AIDS? Even if the tests say she does, I don't think she has it. But even if she DOES have it, can it be stopped? Can she live a long life?

Dr. Simmons seems flustered and confused by Peter's question.

Dr. Simmons: Uh, Peter it's AIDS. There is no cure for it.

You were saying about the AIDs? Oh, and I'm the one with kids, and the one who man whores it up. Of course I get laid. Your wife likes horse cock."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-01-2014, 10:19 PM

(06-01-2014, 09:36 PM)Gilmour Classic Said: now ur stealing my look

now u u stealing my look.. too bad after monday night i'll steal your soul!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-01-2014, 10:20 PM

(06-01-2014, 10:00 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "I fucked Maria. In all 3 holes. I even ate her ass.

Quote:Maria: I know you do but I got to get checked out. You do know I still got Exekia's AIDS inside of me and I'm trying to get this fat from that loser PT Fatback out as well. I'd really appreciate your support right about now.

Peter puts away his iPhone and looks at his new wife.

Pete: You're right my love. I should be more supportive of you. You still look good even if you got Exekia's dirty AIDS inside of you and that fat fuck's flubber as well. But I know you'll burn the fat off as you have been doing lately and eventually we'll get the AIDS out of you. I know there isn't a cure yet for AIDS, but I know in my heart that we can get rid of it and eventually kill off the host that was Billy Zane.

Maria nods her head as we see Dr. Simmons come out. He is a tall man, about 6'4 wearing the traditional doctors white uniform with a stethoscope around his neck. He smiles as Maria and Peter look at him.

Dr. Simmons: Ah, Maria so glad you're here. Please come in.

Peter and Maria follow Dr. Simmons into his office. Maria sits on the table with a cloth on it as Peter takes a seat in the corner. Dr. Simmons does some routine tests like checking Maria's ears and throat and then uses the stethoscope to check her heart rate.

Dr. Simmons: So everything seems to be good Maria?

Maria: Yes doc. I've been exercising and eating right and just taking it day by day. Taking the pills you gave me everyday as prescribed. I feel good.

Dr. Simmons: Well, you have made some great progress from when you came in here last time. Blood levels seem to be good. Your white blood count is normal but I fear it may get worse. But as long as you're taking the medication I gave you, you should be fine. But like I said, you're not out of the woods just yet. You still got the AIDS virus inside of you. Have you been throwing up or feeling sick?

Maria: I've had my bad days when I've been very sick to the point I just stay in bed. But I'm glad my husband has been here for me, supporting me and taking care of me.

Dr. Simmons smiles at Peter. Peter just rolls his eyes.

Dr. Simmons: Well, that's nice. But just keep taking the meds and do your normal activities.

Peter gets up and interrupts the doctor.

Peter: Oh come on doc, you really think she has AIDS? Even if the tests say she does, I don't think she has it. But even if she DOES have it, can it be stopped? Can she live a long life?

Dr. Simmons seems flustered and confused by Peter's question.

Dr. Simmons: Uh, Peter it's AIDS. There is no cure for it.

You were saying about the AIDs? Oh, and I'm the one with kids, and the one who man whores it up. Of course I get laid. Your wife likes horse cock."

uh no my wife loves my ginormous cock thank u very much.. u get laid by Gilmour Classic and your brother. You stroke the salami!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
J-Dub Offline
Bisexual Bombshell

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-01-2014, 10:23 PM

(06-01-2014, 10:20 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: You stroke the salami!

Nothing wrong with that.

[Image: Image1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes J-Dub's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-01-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates J-Dub's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-01-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-01-2014, 10:25 PM

"No, I mean she really had sex with a horse. And you admitted my dick was in her. When you accused me of raping her. But seriously brah, when you paying for the time she shat on my carpet? Or when she did it on Swaggy's? You claim the whore as yours, you gotta pay for her accidents."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-01-2014, 11:25 PM

and u will pay with ur life

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-02-2014, 02:17 PM

"All right, that kind of made sense. I have to be punished for sleeping with your wife before you married her. But what about my carpet?"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-02-2014, 04:55 PM

get a vacuum

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-02-2014, 05:17 PM

You don't clean human shit up with a vacuum. It needs steam cleaned, and bleached, and everything. Nigga these were white carpets."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-02-2014, 10:38 PM

awwww

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post