Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Warfare - 4/30 (Part 1)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 04:43 AM

Smoothie King Center
New Orleans, Louisiana

Special Guest Observer For The Entire Night's Event

LUCA ARZEGOTTI

Colt Griffin
- vs -
Chris Webster
- vs -
Luke Crimson
Standard Triple Threat, One Fall

Peter Gilmour
- vs -
The Gladiator
X-treme Rules/Last Man Standing

Dusty Wyatt
- vs -
Morbid Angel
K.O. Match

Jon Plex and Leda Coma
- vs -
The Senator and Vellore Brommer
Standard Tag

MAIN EVENT
Enigma
- vs -
Romulus Heinrich Winters
- vs -
Azrael
US Title Match

Warfare cameras come to life and show Overlord Ferrari, standing in the ring. A pleased smile on his face as he brings a mic up to his mouth.

Gio: "Ladies and gentleman! Welcome to another amazing edition of Warfare! Tonight, we have a very special announcement! We recruited a new warrior! A new warrior who is here tonight and is about to grace us all with his presence at the start of our show. A man who needs no introduction, because once you hear his name, his reputation proceeds himself that much! Please welcome out newest Warfare Warrior and our special guest observer over all tonight - Mr. Luca Arzegotti!"

The fans go nuts! Screaming as they throw every object they have in their possession. Wallets, keys, watches, cell phones, change, various food items and one fully activated vibrator, all rain down as Luca Arzegotti's music hits the speakers.

However, Luca doesn't emerge from the entrance. No, in fact he's nowhere to be seen at all. Giovanni stares at the ramp in confusion and scratches his head. Where's Luca? Did he ditch everyone? Did he decide not to show up? Giovanni must think so cause he sighs and motions to cut the music. Yet, before Gio can raise the mic and respond to what just happened. Someone taps him on the shoulder. Giovanni turns around and sees....

Luca Arzegotti!

It was like he just manifested in the ring, without anyone noticing till right at this moment when Gio did! The fans lose it again! Since, all the fans have lost their possessions some of the fans actually start throwing clothes now! Yeah, Warfare fans are freaks like that. Luca, barely pays them any mind though and instead, pulls a mic from somewhere off to the side.

Arzegotti: "You like that? I'm going to be pulling that stunt all night and there's nothing anyone can do about it. "

What? Is Luca seriously making that kind of bold claim here on Warfare? Just who does that man think he is.

Arzegotti: "I'm Luca Arzegotti."

Well, he didn't really need to say that. Wait. Is he talking to us?

Arzegotti: "I'm Luca Arzegotti and I'm talking to you."

Oh shit!

Arzegotti: "I'm talking to all of you. Fans. Staff. Overlords. And yes, even all the supposed 'warriors' backstage."

Haha, wow...we were really freaking out there for a moment. We thought he was talking to us. No one ever talks to us though. And now we're sad.

Arzegotti: "I'm talking to each and every one of you, when I say this is my show now and I'm going to prove that by my actions tonight. None of you will be ready for me, when I come for you. Not even now, that I'm relaying this message. You can't stop me, you can only be subject to what will happen. Why, do I know this? You all are so used to the ways things are. Safe with the lackluster shits that run around here.That's why. And it's time to stir the proverbial pot."

Arzegotti reaches into his pocket and pulls out what appears to be a small pellet. He throws it down and instantly, the ring is filled with smoke! When the smoke clears we see Arzegotti is GONE!

Gio: "Well there you have it folks - Luca Arzegotti. Our newest warrior on Warfare!"

The fans pop and we fade to black.

Colt Griffin
- vs -
Chris Webster
- vs -
Luke Crimson

Lights dim as Devin Townsend Project - Kingdom hits and the spot lights race and flash all around the arena. I walk out with my arms slightly outstretched as if I'm saying "admire me." I walk down the ramp with a million dollar smile, pointing to and saying sweet nothings to any particularly attractive women that I happen to see. I also reach my hand out to any kids that are looking for a high five but pull my hand away at the last second. I make the ref open the ropes for me and I head to the far right corner. I climb to the second turnbuckle and I close my eyes and look up as I outstretch my arms to pose as sparks come down above the ring.

He jogs over to the side of the ring and awaits his opponents.

Chris Webby - What I Do plays over the intercom. Chris nods his head to song , dusts off his shoulder and strolls to the ring and climbs turnbuckle and raised one fist in the air.

“Trenches" by Pop Evil plays as Luke walks up onto the stage and looks around menacingly while stroking his beard. He yells at the crowd while walking toward the ring. When he gets into the ring, he steps onto the middle turnbuckle and puts both fists in the air.

The bell rings and Colt engages Chris Webster in a bear hug. Luke steps back as the other two men hug it out in the center of the ring. Luke laughs as the other men struggle to hold each other the tightest and finally getting bored with their shenanigans he punches Chris Webster in the face knocking him to the mat. Colt Griffin looks shocked at the amazing poser of Luke Crimson and slowly backs away before charging in for a running head butt but is caught with a knee to the face and falls back on top of the fallen Chris Webster.

Luke strokes his beard and goes to the top rope and jumps off delivering double knees to the fallen men! Crushing the air out of their bodies! Luke goes for the pin

………………Luke stops the pin and starts shaking his head. He isn’t ready to end this fight just yet. He picks up Chris Webster and props him in one corner and puts Colt Griffin on the one across the ring and he charges at Chris Webster and crashes into him back first then charges across the ring giving the same to Colt Griffin! Over and over again until the men fall lifeless in the center of the ring.

Luke puts Griffin on top of Webster in the “69” position and sits on them for the pin.

3!!!!!!

WINNER: LUKE CRIMSON!

Peter Gilmour
- vs -
The Gladiator
X-treme Rules/Last Man Standing

The Gladiator is standing in the ring awaiting for his opponent Peter Gilmour to arrive when suddenly....the lights go OUT! Uh-oh! Something's definitely awry here.

When the lights go back on, Peter Gilmour is in the middle of the ring holding Gladiator up by his throat! Gilmour proceeds to punch The Gladiator in the face and Gladiator does nothing in return, but cry and hang there! It's pretty pathetic and frankly, we're disgusted at the sight of the sniveling imp! Not to mention we're appalled at his shoddy attempt at being a wrestler! However, we're also not good enough to show our faces on camera and are barred from using our names when we speak over these wrestling events, so perhaps we're not the best judge of character. Still we think The Gladiator sucks! And we cheer loudly when Peter Gilmour chokeslams that douche so hard, he smashes through the ring! Wow! That was amazing! There's a Gladiator sized hole in the ring due to Gilmour smashing that guy's body through the canvas! Unbelievable!

Then Gilmour leaps out of the ring and reaches under it in order to fish The Gladiator out. The sobbing starts getting louder, so we know he has a hold of him and when he pulls The Gladiator out, it confirms the extensive crying sounds were coming from him. Peter then solves The Gladiator's crying problem by drying Gladiator's tears with his fist! Several times!

Then Gilmour tosses Gladiator down and retrieves a steel chair, that he uses to bash down into The Gladiator until the chair is nothing but a lump of useless metal! Peter discards the lump of metal and then goes for a bat. That he then takes up beating on Bryce with until the bat is in splinters! From there he moves on towards a steel trash can. Then a rake. An electric guitar. Several kendo sticks. The ring bell. A table. A sledge hammer. A bananar! Wait...no, scratch that. Morbid Angel crawls from under the ring and takes the bananar back! That's his weapon and no one cause use it but him! From there Morbid spits on The Gladiator's bloody and bruised carcass and rolls back under the ring.

Peter shrugs and looks for another weapon. He reaches under the ring again and this time he pulls out a comically large sea bass! This thing has to weigh about 80lbs! How or why, it's under the ring is anyone's guess but it's a weapon now. Gilmour picks the sea bass up by the tale, using both hands to accomplish this task due to its massive size and slams it down onto The Gladiator!

Once!

Twice!

Thrice!

The Gladiator is pretty much half dead right now, so he's unresponsive. That's when Peter Gilmour decides to take it upon himself to grab The Gladiator and shove him inside the fish, via it's mouth. Which The Gladiator does not fight from happening. He's nearly dead, how could he?

Then Gilmour tosses the fish; with The Gladiator still inside it, up into the air and delivers a Superkick to it as it falls! The kick was delivered with such might and power that The Gladiator, flies right out of the fish's mouth! Gladiator soars straight towards the ring and crashes down in a heap in the center of the canvas The fans scream with delight at this and Gilmour climbs into the ring as the ref checks on the Gladiator.

Who is not moving at all.

Gilmour doesn't care!

He hits him with the - KILLSWITCH! (GTS into a RKO)

Then the ref begins the count.

Peter Gilmour towers over to the body of The Gladiator.

He whips out his dick.

Then Gilmour starts pissing right into the mouth of The Gladiator! Which appears to be minus almost all of his teeth, due to the intense beat down Gilmour gave him!

Gilmour's still pissing.

Gilmour finishes up, puts his junk away and sends a wink to the lady in the front row, who let her eyes linger on his dick that whole time.

Winner: Peter Gilmour

As Peter Gilmour raises his hands in victory, Luca Arzegotti comes strolling up to the ring and climbs in. Looking around with a smile he walks up to Gilmour, who immediately goes in a stance like he's ready for an attack. Luca responds to this by pulling out a gun. Peter looks shocked and begins to back up but then Luca shoots The Gladiator in the head!

Gilmour cheers!

The fans cheer!

The ref cheers!

The Gladiator is most definitely dead but just to be sure, here comes Miranda Tigress with her machete!

She rushes to the ring, and wastes no time before sending that machete, down into The Gladiator's neck. Instantly severing Gladiator's head from his body! From there she retrieves the head, slides out of the ring and exits the arena.

Luca and Gilmour look shocked and both stare at the headless corpse of The Gladiator. Until Luca Arzegotti hits Peter Gilmour with the - Get Away Driver! (Omega Driver)

Oh!

My!

God!

Gilmour is laid out next to the headless body of The Gladiator and Luca exits the ring laughing!

Dusty Wyatt
- vs -
Morbid Angel
K.O. Match

Dusty Wyatt and Morbid Angel stand apart from each other, eyeing one another as the bell rings and this fight begins!

Dusty goes for a slap to Morbid's face, but Morbid catches Dusty's hand and delivers a Headbutt! Dusty stumbles back and holds his head and Morbid Angel comes in with a Spear! Then he pulls Dusty up into a Firemans Carry Ace Crusher! Then a Powerbomb!

Dusty is laid out in the ring and looking to be feeling the intense pain of all those moves placed on him, one right after the other! That was indeed brutal to behold! However this makes Morbid laugh and pull out a Bananar! How he keeps those things from smashing in his pocket is beyond us but it's entertaining nonetheless! Morbid then shoves the Bananar into Dusty's mouth and rushes off to the ropes. He climbs them quickly. Mounting the top rope within seconds and then he leaps! Morbid soars like a majestic 6' 10" - 450lbs, wingless, featherless bird and slams right down onto Dusty with a Leg Drop!

Morbid's leg lands right on the protruding Bananar and sends the whole thing into further into Dusty's mouth and even down into his throat! That must have been what happened cause Dusty goes red and starts gagging! He flails around on the canvas like an oversized sea bass out of water! Morbid decides to help Dusty though and starts stomping on Dusty's stomach while Dusty continues to choke.

Somehow that stomping helps and the Bananar shoots straight out of Dusty's mouth like a Bananar rocket!

Morbid catches it and smashes it into Dusty's face before his lifts him right off the canvas and delivers the - Gott ist Tot! ( Crucifix Powerbomb)

Dusty is laid out and appears to be knocked completely out! Just to make sure Morbid starts stomping on Dusty's head! The ref pulls Morbid Angel back, after Morbid delivers several really good stomps to Dusty's head and checks on Dusty Wyatt, who is breathing but most definitely knocked the fuck out!

Winner: Morbid Angel

Morbid Angel cheers and raises his fist in victory!

Bananars rain down into the audience and the crowd goes wild!

Morbid Angel: VICTORY FOREVER! I NEVER LOSE!

"Good for you."

Morbid turns around at the sound of the voice and right into a - Get Away Driver! (Omega Driver)

Luca Arzegotti has returned to the ring and congratulated Morbid on his victory with a Get Away Driver!

Luca smirks and saunters out of the ring!

This man is clearly on a mission to make an impact tonight!

And it's working!

Jon Plex and Leda Coma
- vs -
The Senator and Vellore Brommer
Standard Tag

Jon Plex and Leda Coma are in their designated corner and The Senator and Vellore Brommer are in theirs. Both teams glaring at one another, when it's decided that Leda Coma and Vellore Brommer, will start out this match. As soon as they reach the center of the ring, the bell is rung and this standard tag match....begins!

Vellore Brommer coming at Leda Coma with a couple quick right jabs followed by a mean left hook that send Leda spinning round a full ninety degrees! From there Brommer catches Coma with a Guard Pull! With Leda down like this Brommer switches it up and pulls Leda into a Figure Four Leglock! Vellore wrenches the hold tight and Leda yelps in pain but manages to grasp the bottom rope to break the hold!

Both wrestlers back to their feet at the same, Leda goes for a Spinning Heel Kick, but Brommer ducks aside and comes in with a Knee to Coma's gut, followed by a Double Axe Handle! Coma goes down and Vellore goes for an immediate Ankle Lock! Leda Coma attempts to twist out of it and even kicks at Brommer, with her free foot but that just causes him to yank the hold tighter! Leda Coma yells out in agony but once again, manages to grab onto that bottom rope in order to break the hold.

Both wrestlers bound up to their feet again. With Leda favoring her left leg now. Though this time Coma holds back, instead of diving in to attack Brommer. Vellore is now the one to go straight into attack with a Spear! But Leda jumps out of the way at the last second and avoids getting taken out by it! Brommer slams into the ropes and Coma is right after him with an Enzuguri! From there she pulls Brommer into a Twist Of Fate!

Vellore Brommer is down and Leda Coma goes for the pin!

Kickout!

Vellore Brommer shoves Leda Coma off and both wrestlers rise to their feet. However, just before Leda's able to get into the swing of things, Jon Plex slaps her on the shoulder! Jon Plex has tagged himself in!

Leda Coma rolls her eyes at this, but respectfully walks off to her corner while Jon Plex smiles at Vellore Brommer.

Brommer comes in with a Side Kick and Plex catches his leg before he sends Brommer down to the canvas. Jon then reaches down and grabs up Vellore, delivering a swift backhand across Vellore's face in the process! Vellore responds to this with a couple knees to Plex's ribs and a couple chops to Jon's chest. Jon fires back with a Russian Legsweep and a Leg Drop!

Low Blow to Plex from Brommer!

Jon Plex goes down and Vellore Brommer makes his way over to his corner and tags in The Senator!

The Senator jumps into the ring and falls flat on his face. Uh-oh. Senator appears to have had one too many before the match and he's in no condition to fight. Brommer sighs looks to regret tagging in the man as soon he as he sees this, but it's too late. It's already been made official. The Senator is the legal man. Now while Brommer is in deep regret, Plex on the other hand is delighted and gets a good laugh at the Senator rise up and face himself in the wrong direction.

Jon Plex is behind you Senator! Turn around!

Oh boy, he can't hear us. We're just voice over talent for these matches. Well, even though John Samuels can't hear us he definitely can feel Jon Plex, when Plex comes in with a Flying Forearm Smash followed by a Sitout Powerbomb!

Senator is down but this isn't over. No, Plex pulls Senator up and immediately catches him with the - Injection of Perfection! (Double under hook leaping sit down piledriver)

Jon Plex goes for the pin!

Three!

Winner: Jon Plex and Leda Coma

Jon Plex looks to Leda Coma and waves her into the ring. Together, they raise they're hands in victory!

They also both immediately turn in anticipation of Luca Arzegotti showing up to disrupt their victory. However, they don't catch him in the act. No, he didn't sneak into the ring and they turned around for nothing. Laughing, both Plex and Coma turn back and Plex is immediately taken down by a Get Away Driver!

Luca Arzegotti that tricky bastard was still able to catch Plex off guard!

Leda Coma glares at Luca and gestures for him to bring it! But Luca just smiles and turns around. Walking towards the ropes as to make his exit instead. Leda Coma is not having that though and she rushes towards Luca. Coma grabs Arzegotti and spins him around, with intent to send a punch to his face! However, Luca catches this punch and delivers an immediate - Get Away Driver!

Leda goes down!

And Luca exits the ring....yet again, laughing!

Mr. Arzegotti is not making friends on Warfare here tonight!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
Morbid Angel (05-01-2014), Ozymandias (05-01-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-01-2014), Vellore Brommer (05-01-2014)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-01-2014, 06:44 AM

*arches brow* Did I miss something?

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-01-2014, 08:11 AM

seems like Mr. Arzegotti is about to become dead.. AGAIN!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 08:40 AM

you cant kill him if you didnt create him by our logic, you ugly mr supernova twin wannabe.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gilmour Classic's post:
Ozymandias (05-01-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Gilmour Classic's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-01-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 08:44 AM

(05-01-2014, 08:11 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: seems like Mr. Arzegotti is about to become dead.. AGAIN!

"Prove it, Pussy."

"And here I thought you were supposed to be the new and IMPROVED Gilmour, not the same dip shit that duck's challenges and makes hollow threats."

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Gunn's post!
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 09:12 AM

all he did was go to our makeup artist and ask for the mr. supernova look

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Gilmour Classic's post!
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 09:58 AM

"Yeah, no one likes Gilly. He sucks. Whatever. Big question, is Leda ok?! She wasn't supposed to get hurt. Plex was supposed to be the only one in the ring."
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-01-2014, 10:30 AM

I got put out by some string bean?

Leda rolls her eyes and says something under her breath.

Bloody Git..I'm fine Swaggy, turns out Luca can't even drop someone on their bloody head properly to do damage.

[Image: VOQvjD2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 10:34 AM

"Goddamn him. I got a revenge plan. Frodo's gonna rape him. Then enigma will track down the rapist, find it's Frodo, and get raped himself. It'll be brilliant. Revenge for hitting you. It's so ridiculous it can't fail."

Swagmire smiles at Leda.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-01-2014, 12:19 PM

(05-01-2014, 08:44 AM)Tommy Gunn Said:
(05-01-2014, 08:11 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: seems like Mr. Arzegotti is about to become dead.. AGAIN!

"Prove it, Pussy."

"And here I thought you were supposed to be the new and IMPROVED Gilmour, not the same dip shit that duck's challenges and makes hollow threats."

Id watch your mouth if I were u mr. Gunn unless u want a broken jaw.

And gc stfu u emo

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-01-2014, 12:23 PM

"Tommy, don't worry about Pete. He's been on this extra macho kick since I raped him. Speaking of macho, can I suck your dick?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 12:23 PM

"Once again, prove it, you skinny, , pussy."

"Stop making threats and prove it."

"Stop saying you are GOING to do something and actually do it."

"Pussy."

Quote:And gc stfu u emo

"What in the fuck does that mean?"

"Are you full on ?"

"I knew that English wasn't your first language but damn, listening to that was like being auditorily warterboarded."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 12:24 PM

"No Frodo you can not suck my dick."

"Despite what your colored cunt of a brother says, I am not Zak Misery, I don't do the man on man love thing."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-01-2014, 12:27 PM

Don't listen to fro-mo. He hasnt found his brain yet

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-01-2014, 12:29 PM

"That's who you use as an example? Sack Misery? Not Azrael, or Gilmour, or Theo's assistant Jimmy? Not even Mandii? Wow. I expected more. I'm more hurt by comparing yourself to my cast offs than you rejecting me. Would you at least let me play with your balls a little?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

05-01-2014, 12:30 PM

Genius. Fucking genius. Come on you fucking vampire wannabe goth cunt, wreck me. I dare you- no, I fucking double dare you cocksucker, wreck my ass.

Fucking dipshit, go back to eating paint chips, your down syndrome isn't visible enough yet.

(05-01-2014, 10:30 AM)Leda Coma Said: I got put out by some string bean?

Leda rolls her eyes and says something under her breath.

Bloody Git..I'm fine Swaggy, turns out Luca can't even drop someone on their bloody head properly to do damage.

Do damage? I may be a prick, but I ain't that much of a prick. We all know you're only here for your looks anyway and if I left you lookin' like a fuckin' potato, you'd be out of a job. Shit, why didn't I do that?

(05-01-2014, 10:34 AM)SwagMire Said: "Goddamn him. I got a revenge plan. Frodo's gonna rape him. Then enigma will track down the rapist, find it's Frodo, and get raped himself. It'll be brilliant. Revenge for hitting you. It's so ridiculous it can't fail."

Swagmire smiles at Leda.

Come at me bro. Fight me one on one. Hell, get your ass brother to come rape me, I'll just keep fucking up your girl's shit. I ain't too proud to hit a girl, and I sure as hell ain't too proud to curbstomp a fucking never was, never will be rapist mustache sporting cuntmuffin. Hell, your girl who was only hired cuz of her tits and Affirmative Action has more fuckin' talent in one of her nips than you do in your entire body.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-01-2014, 12:31 PM

Luca u will be slain.

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

05-01-2014, 12:34 PM

(05-01-2014, 12:31 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Luca u will be slain.

Shit man, you gotta let me know where get them fuckin' hallucinogens you're obviously on to come to that conclusion. In short: no, I won't be. I wasn't the last five hundred times you threatened to kill me, and this ain't no different.

Asshat.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Tommy Gunn (05-01-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-01-2014, 12:48 PM

(05-01-2014, 12:30 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
(05-01-2014, 10:34 AM)SwagMire Said: "Goddamn him. I got a revenge plan. Frodo's gonna rape him. Then enigma will track down the rapist, find it's Frodo, and get raped himself. It'll be brilliant. Revenge for hitting you. It's so ridiculous it can't fail."

Swagmire smiles at Leda.

Come at me bro. Fight me one on one. Hell, get your ass brother to come rape me, I'll just keep fucking up your girl's shit. I ain't too proud to hit a girl, and I sure as hell ain't too proud to curbstomp a fucking never was, never will be rapist mustache sporting cuntmuffin. Hell, your girl who was only hired cuz of her tits and Affirmative Action has more fuckin' talent in one of her nips than you do in your entire body.

"How did I get dragged in? No, I will not rape Luca, and no I will not rape Enigma. Why you being hurtful to me, Luca? Yes, Swagmire sucks balls, and Leda isn't good she just has some tits. Can we not attack each other now? I got some Coke. Wanna do a few lines? Plus, I've started mixing Crack and Meth together. Gets you really high."

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-01-2014, 01:13 PM

(05-01-2014, 12:29 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "That's who you use as an example? Sack Misery? Not Azrael, or Gilmour, or Theo's assistant Jimmy? Not even Mandii? Wow. I expected more. I'm more hurt by comparing yourself to my cast offs than you rejecting me. Would you at least let me play with your balls a little?"

Why the fuck am I in this list Frodon't.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-01-2014, 01:20 PM

(05-01-2014, 01:13 PM)Mandii Said:
(05-01-2014, 12:29 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "That's who you use as an example? Sack Misery? Not Azrael, or Gilmour, or Theo's assistant Jimmy? Not even Mandii? Wow. I expected more. I'm more hurt by comparing yourself to my cast offs than you rejecting me. Would you at least let me play with your balls a little?"

"Well, with the way you look I assumed you were a tranny. Am I correct?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-01-2014, 01:37 PM

(05-01-2014, 01:20 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:
(05-01-2014, 01:13 PM)Mandii Said:

"Well, with the way you look I assumed you were a tranny. Am I correct?"

So funny I forgot to laugh. I would come back with saying you are a woman but I have no clue as to what you truly are. You are far to ugly to be any woman and to much of a little bitch to be anywhere close to a man.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-01-2014, 01:50 PM

"Why don't you come by one night, I can show you what I am. I don't care if you're a tranny, or ugly. I've got enough Coke to make it ok."

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-01-2014, 02:49 PM

Did anyone else feel that Luca touch their balls? I think he molsted me!!!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 02:54 PM

which bitch has better makeup, mandii or peter gilmour?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-01-2014, 03:07 PM

"Definitely Gilmour, Gilly manages to actually convince us we're actually half convinced that Gilmour is a man. We know he was born a woman. We're still believing Mandii is a boy, despite her attempts to convince us he's a woman."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(05-01-2014)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

05-01-2014, 03:57 PM

Leave Mandii alone, when I copped a feel she was definitely a woman.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
Ozymandias (05-01-2014)
Soupcan O'Malley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-01-2014, 04:04 PM

Careful lads, I've been fooled a few times in my day. Some of them he-shes are like magicians when it comes to hiding sausage.

[Image: soupcan.jpg]
[Image: SDI5Q92.png]
1x (Pawned for booze money)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Soupcan O'Malley's post:
(05-01-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-01-2014, 04:05 PM

"Listen, Soup Kitchen, men can grow boobs. Natural b cups, even. Mandii probably was born Mitchell, or Malcolm. I'm not caring either way. Mitchell here is a good wrestler, and I'd still stick it to her slash him."

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-01-2014, 06:32 PM

I suppose you morons think I gave birth to my daughter out of my ass as well? Do we need to have a lesson on human anatomy children?

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 06:34 PM

sounds like a story someone would make up if they were afraid people would think theyre a man

keep trying to convince us dude

;)

Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

05-01-2014, 07:56 PM

I just randomly thought of something, people talking about trannies didn't remind me of it at all, IT FUCKING DIDN'T BRAHS! Anyway, I haven't smashed Rose Smith in a while, as a matter of fact she has been hard to find since I no longer just have to go to Gilmour's house when he's not there. I guess that means I'll have to start scrumping with Gilmour's new bitch, hell Gilmour Classic's bitch is aching for the dick of doom too I'm sure. I'MA FUCK ALL OF GILLY'S WHORES! Does Fatback have a fat slut, she'll get it too brahs, I don't even care.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2014, 08:03 PM

"Hey, Mandii is pretty. Not as pretty as Leda, or Kristy. But she is at least better than Kendall, Dyson, or Callaway. Maybe. At least she's white.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-01-2014, 09:56 PM

(05-01-2014, 07:56 PM)Scorpio Said: I just randomly thought of something, people talking about trannies didn't remind me of it at all, IT FUCKING DIDN'T BRAHS! Anyway, I haven't smashed Rose Smith in a while, as a matter of fact she has been hard to find since I no longer just have to go to Gilmour's house when he's not there. I guess that means I'll have to start scrumping with Gilmour's new bitch, hell Gilmour Classic's bitch is aching for the dick of doom too I'm sure. I'MA FUCK ALL OF GILLY'S WHORES! Does Fatback have a fat slut, she'll get it too brahs, I don't even care.

i guess u want ur dick kicked in dont ya?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-02-2014, 09:46 AM

(05-01-2014, 07:56 PM)Scorpio Said: I just randomly thought of something, people talking about trannies didn't remind me of it at all, IT FUCKING DIDN'T BRAHS! Anyway, I haven't smashed Rose Smith in a while, as a matter of fact she has been hard to find since I no longer just have to go to Gilmour's house when he's not there. I guess that means I'll have to start scrumping with Gilmour's new bitch, hell Gilmour Classic's bitch is aching for the dick of doom too I'm sure. I'MA FUCK ALL OF GILLY'S WHORES! Does Fatback have a fat slut, she'll get it too brahs, I don't even care.

"Soup Kitchen gets itup thinkingof Rose Smith and trannies. He said it. Bet he wants Dyson's dick, too. Griff, hide your butthole. Let Gilly take this one. Now I have questions about why Theo and Samuels have his face on their ass. Not Samuels, he's a real cock hound."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-02-2014, 09:56 AM

^^shut your mouth !

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post