Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 02:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not here to play games.
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-29-2015, 03:34 AM

Hello all you pathetic losers in the world, it is me, the sexiest man in XWF, a man men want to be and woman want to be with, a man who is 100% all natural pure Alaskan beefcake *Kisses bicep*, M.E himself, Mike Emerick! I'm just going to cut to the chase, Gamer Girl, I've heard rumors that you want to fight me. I don't know what surprises me more, the fact people are already wanting my head before I've had my first official match in XWF or the fact the said person who wants my head is a bunch of pixels! I have a strict don't hit girls code, but a video game girl? That's something I've never thought of! Back on point though, do you REALLY, REEAAALLLY think you can beat me? I know you have been in XWF longer than I have and supposedly have "magical powers", but you've never faced anyone like me before! I have the three s's, I'm smart, sexy, and savage! So bit-bitch, if you want to fight M.E so bad, give me the date, and on that date I will give you a beating 1 MILLON bonus levels won't help you forget! You ask if Mike Emerick will be next, I ask if Gamer Girl will be first! Just tell me when you want your 8 bit ass kicked and on that fateful day, when you get caught with the Emerick Cutter and land face first on the canvas, you will know it's all about M............................ wait for it............. E!

The end is nigh

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-29-2015, 05:58 AM

Sexiest man in XWF? Only if everyone except you and dimallisher jumps to CCWF.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Goddess Sitre Renenet VIII Offline
CCWF Goddess

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2015, 06:33 AM

~boisterous laughter~

"Yeah, Trax, do tell us more about your type. Do you take your men like you take your coffee?"

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2015, 06:34 AM

(08-29-2015, 06:33 AM)Goddess Sitre Renenet VIII Said: ~boisterous laughter~

"Yeah, Trax, do tell us more about your type. Do you take your men like you take your coffee?"

Yeah. Up his ass.

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-29-2015, 06:54 AM

Raises a mug over flowing with Meade.

Good on ya boy, now have a seat so we can get on with the show.
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2015, 08:36 AM

(08-29-2015, 06:34 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:

Yeah. Up his ass.

At least I don't take it up the arm, "Loserboy." You claim to be Mr. Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll, yet really all you are is a pathetic, drug abusing, Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols wannabe who has NOTHING on these all natural pure Alaskan pythons *Kisses Bicep*. I don't care if you are the top dog in this company, your title means NOTHING compared to the god like glory of M.......... you may pop a pill while waiting for this .............E!

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
The Reverend Tholomew Plague Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-29-2015, 09:00 AM

Mike tell you what if you can beat Justice Drake you are welcome to stay if you lose then GTFO

[Image: udr4SEL.jpg.]

[Image: 1309562639969_f.jpg]

Win/Loss record:2-3

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2015, 09:38 AM

(08-29-2015, 09:00 AM)The Reverend Tholomew Plague Said: Mike tell you what if you can beat Justice Drake you are welcome to stay if you lose then GTFO

Justice Drake? Look Reverend.... I can't say your name so I'm just going to call you emo , I can beat ANYONE in XWF, even you! When I'm done with Gamer Girl he will be next, and then after he falls to the Emerick Cutter YOU, emo , will be the next to know why it's all about M................................E!

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-29-2015, 09:42 AM

If I were you I would go for Justice first, then me, then gamer but if you want to make a mockery of yourself be my guest

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-29-2015, 09:48 AM

Emmrich fella, you must be jesting. I have never held my gut in such laughter. True the goddess appears as though she costs two chickens and a small goat, still no reason to betrodden a creature as crafted as she.

He takes a mighty chug of his brew, foam clinging to his whiskers, wearing a smarmy, yet charming shegrin.

Now on to business, brew anyone?
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2015, 09:50 AM

(08-29-2015, 09:42 AM)The Reverend Tholomew Plague Said: If I were you I would go for Justice first, then me, then gamer but if you want to make a mockery of yourself be my guest

You know, *Mockingly Claps* good point, It seems so far Gamer hasn't shown up to the party. Sure losers like you have, but the person I specifically called out, Gamer Girl, has seemed to have been an coward this whole time! She must have realized what she was getting herself into and tried to save face, and you should be too. If Gamer Girl is just going to chicken out like the Bit-Bitch she is, I'll be happy to go after your friend Pain. Just bring that S.O.B over here and if he is brave enough, or knowing all you people stupid enough, to challenge me, I'll accept and show him and all of you it's all about M............. Wait for it........ E!

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-29-2015, 10:03 AM

-bangs head into the nearest wall-

Are you really that fucking stupid?

[
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-29-2015, 10:09 AM

Surely this self importance you impose is a figment, even in your delusions. Has it occured to you that perhaps she is fetching her irons for some greater conquest than to squabble with a lesser hog washer such as yourself?

Now silence yourself silence your cords with a batch of bitter and enjoy this most wonderfully beautiful day.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-29-2015, 10:31 AM

(08-29-2015, 09:48 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Emmrich fella, you must be jesting. I have never held my gut in such laughter. True the goddess appears as though she costs two chickens and a small goat, still no reason to betrodden a creature as crafted as she.

He takes a mighty chug of his brew, foam clinging to his whiskers, wearing a smarmy, yet charming shegrin.

Now on to business, brew anyone?

"Fuck it, this M.E guy is giving me headaches. Brew please."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-29-2015, 10:35 AM

He points Maverick in the direction of his mug collection and barrel of his finest suds.

Have at it fellow combatant. And might I add, that is quite a bit of shiny you have strapped to your waist.
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2015, 10:35 AM

(08-29-2015, 10:09 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Surely this self importance you impose is a figment, even in your delusions. Has it occured to you that perhaps she is fetching her irons for some greater conquest than to squabble with a lesser hog washer such as yourself?

Now silence yourself silence your cords with a batch of bitter and enjoy this most wonderfully beautiful day.

Look Thor Wannabe, she called me out first. She said she would beat me, and I ask her to try to beat me, I don't see what's so delusional about that! You've been drinking too much, haven't you? But even in your drunk state, you did say something that makes since, to be quiet and enjoy this day. It's as George Carlin said, "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." So I'm going to stop arguing with all you idiots and head to heartbreak hotel, unwind with a drink, get some beautiful women, and wait for Gamer Girl or anyone else to except my challenge. But mark my words, soon, ALL OF XPW WILL BE ALL ABOUT M...... wait for it .......E!

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-29-2015, 10:40 AM

Still chugging down my beverage I open my mouth

Reality is she would beat you, THAT my friend, is not delusional

I adjust the X-Treme title on my shoulder before continuing

Now, if you don't mind shutting your mouth or at least getting me something so I don't have to hear you that would be great

[
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-29-2015, 10:40 AM

(08-29-2015, 10:35 AM)Mike Emerick Said:
(08-29-2015, 10:09 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Surely this self importance you impose is a figment, even in your delusions. Has it occured to you that perhaps she is fetching her irons for some greater conquest than to squabble with a lesser hog washer such as yourself?

XPW

"I love how this guy believes he can defeat my Warfare counterpart, yet he can't even get the name of this damned federation correct. Actually reminds me of myself when I first came in."

"And thank you, man offering free drinks, I'll have to take you up on that offer."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-29-2015, 10:44 AM

[/color]Laughter pours out as ale spills to the ground.

The daffy bastard wrought himself to my plateau with his very sentiment. And I thank you for the compliment, it amazes me to wonder what has you drunk in the loins to make such a comparison.
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-29-2015, 10:48 AM

You're welcome Maverick, there is plenty and a many a drink to choose from. Take your pick of swig and enjoy the day.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-29-2015, 10:53 AM

Shit I forgot to thank for the drink didn't I? My apologies

[
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-29-2015, 11:26 AM

Oh shit you got me, I walk around with a hot female valet to hide my homosexual tendancies, no wait... thats Vinne Lane.
I genuinally don't know what flaps more your mouth or pussy lips but both are equally drenched in Shanes semen I suspect.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-29-2015, 11:29 AM

sexiest man in the XWF?

umm I dont think so BITCH!

[Image: cole-bad.jpg]

I AM SEXY!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-29-2015, 11:35 AM

(08-29-2015, 11:29 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: sexiest man in the XWF?

umm I dont think so BITCH!

[Image: cole-bad.jpg]

I AM SEXY!

"Pete, for the love of God, please. Stop showing us pictures of Adam Cole to hide the fact that you're fat."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-29-2015, 11:48 AM

like your hiding the fact that your title will be mine real soon ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-29-2015, 11:53 AM

(08-29-2015, 11:48 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: like your hiding the fact that your title will be mine real soon ;)

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- oh. . . you're serious."

'Well, just remember, Gilly, when you're walking into the ring. Before the match, what have the record books said when he have gone toe- to- toe? Maverick, 1. Gilmour, 0."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2015, 11:59 AM

Hey I like this M.E. playa. I dig your style bruh.

Tell you what. I run the top stable in this company right now, the Dangerous Alliance.

Wanna join the Dangerous Alliance?

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2015, 12:36 PM

(08-29-2015, 11:59 AM)Dean Moxley McGovern Said: Hey I like this M.E. playa. I dig your style bruh.

Tell you what. I run the top stable in this company right now, the Dangerous Alliance.

Wanna join the Dangerous Alliance?

Finally! Someone around here with brains! It seems I've gotten on ALOT of peoples nerves, not that I'm apologetic, and while I can, and believe M.E when I say this, and will defeat everyone in XWF, I can't take on the whole roster at once. Nobody can! But with an Alliance of likeminded people, some of the greatest wrestlers in this company, on my side, M.E, and of course the Dangerous Alliance, will be Un F'n Stoppable! So I do except your invitation to the Dangerous Alliance. With M.E on your side, playa, XWF will be all about the Dangerous Alliance and M................... say it with me......... E! *Shakes Hand*

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2015, 12:54 PM

w00t w00t I like the sound of that daddy. To let you know a little bit about our history we were started by a guy named Darren Dangerous but then I swindled $400,000 out of him and took the whole DA right out from under his nose. Now he's dead and gone and DA lives on because of me. That's the kind of mind you have running the stable you just joined my dude. We're gearing up for big things round these parts playboy and you made the right decision! ow ow!

Wanna to help attack some people on Madness and Warfare this week?

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2015, 01:02 PM

(08-29-2015, 12:54 PM)Dean Moxley McGovern Said: w00t w00t I like the sound of that daddy. To let you know a little bit about our history we were started by a guy named Darren Dangerous but then I swindled $400,000 out of him and took the whole DA right out from under his nose. Now he's dead and gone and DA lives on because of me. That's the kind of mind you have running the stable you just joined my dude. We're gearing up for big things round these parts playboy and you made the right decision! ow ow!

M.E would love to kick some ass, but can I make a request on who to attack?

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Goddess Sitre Renenet VIII Offline
CCWF Goddess

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2015, 01:08 PM

(08-29-2015, 11:26 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:

Oh shit you got me, I walk around with a hot female valet to hide my homosexual tendancies

"Thank you for your honesty. I know it's honesty because you're just too dense to know what sarcasm is." ~playful wink and kiss~ "And by the way you might want to be careful what you wish for when you call out my name in your promos because you've got a lot of cleaning up to do of your, ehem, 'trax talking' before you're ready for someone like me, you adorable play toy. Pretty sure I'll leave your lips needing crutches by the time I'm done shoving your stupidity right back down your throat with the most graceful of ease. Byyye!"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-29-2015, 01:12 PM

(08-29-2015, 11:53 AM)Maverick Said:
(08-29-2015, 11:48 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: like your hiding the fact that your title will be mine real soon ;)

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- oh. . . you're serious."

'Well, just remember, Gilly, when you're walking into the ring. Before the match, what have the record books said when he have gone toe- to- toe? Maverick, 1. Gilmour, 0."

yet u have yet to PIN ME! Let that sink in ! Monday night.. that belt is MINE!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2015, 02:46 PM

(08-29-2015, 01:02 PM)Mike Emerick Said:
(08-29-2015, 12:54 PM)Dean Moxley McGovern Said: w00t w00t I like the sound of that daddy. To let you know a little bit about our history we were started by a guy named Darren Dangerous but then I swindled $400,000 out of him and took the whole DA right out from under his nose. Now he's dead and gone and DA lives on because of me. That's the kind of mind you have running the stable you just joined my dude. We're gearing up for big things round these parts playboy and you made the right decision! ow ow!

Who? Lay it on me daddy. Frodo Muthafuggin Smackinz has our backs and I think Robbie Scotch does too!

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-29-2015, 03:14 PM

(08-29-2015, 01:08 PM)Goddess Sitre Renenet VIII Said:
(08-29-2015, 11:26 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:

Oh shit you got me, I walk around with a hot female valet to hide my homosexual tendancies

"Thank you for your honesty. I know it's honesty because you're just too dense to know what sarcasm is." ~playful wink and kiss~ "And by the way you might want to be careful what you wish for when you call out my name in your promos because you've got a lot of cleaning up to do of your, ehem, 'trax talking' before you're ready for someone like me, you adorable play toy. Pretty sure I'll leave your lips needing crutches by the time I'm done shoving your stupidity right back down your throat with the most graceful of ease. Byyye!"

Accuses me of being dense because you think I fail at detecting sarcasm when in actuality I can pick up on it just fine, thus ironically revealing themselves to be the dense one by failing to detect my flippancy. Splendid. I don't do anything without careful consideration Ms Revenant, and upon such consideration, I'd say you've got a bit more "cleaning up" to do in the under card division before you can step up and be ready for me, so enjoy beating up two no names in a filler match. I look forward to beating you and Abigail somewhere down the line with a, as of yet unknown, future partner to retain the tag titles I'll be prior retaining this upcoming Monday.

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2015, 03:30 PM

(08-29-2015, 02:46 PM)Dean Moxley McGovern Said:
(08-29-2015, 01:02 PM)Mike Emerick Said:

Who? Lay it on me daddy. Frodo Muthafuggin Smackinz has our backs and I think Robbie Scotch does too!

Well, let M.E ask you a question. What's your stance on hitting a girl? More specifically a certain, "Gamer Girl".

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-29-2015, 03:42 PM

"16 bits gets slapped. Just tell me where you need me."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2015, 04:02 PM

(08-29-2015, 03:42 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "16 bits gets slapped. Just tell me where you need me."

Here's my plan, so if the Dangerous Alliance REALLY wants to make an impact here in XWF, why not ruin one of their biggest matches? This Wednesday Gamer Girl will defend her Intercontental Championship against Christopher Isles in a Through the Decades Best of 5 match. My plan is that before that match begins, while Gamer Girl is getting ready for the match, we attack and make sure she is, heh heh, "taken care off". If we take out the Intercontinental Champion, the company will be forced to cancel the match and, depending on how good we, again, "take care of her" might even have to vacate the Intercontinental Championship. If they do vacate the Championship, the next plan is for one of us to get that championship through any means necessary, as long has it ends with the Dangerous Alliance holding one of XWF's biggest championships. And if Gamer Girl comes back or one of her idiotic friends gets mad or somehow Game Boy comes back to life or some shit like that, I know of a guy who can make sure the plan stays on course. His name is M............. wait for it......... E!

I'll admit that my plan might need some fine tuning, any questions or advice about this plan?

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-29-2015, 04:22 PM

(08-29-2015, 04:02 PM)Mike Emerick Said: I'll admit that my plan might need some fine tuning, any questions or advice about this plan?

"Yeah, here's some advice-- get rid of it. You literally just broadcasted your entire plan to the locker room, so now Game Girl is aware of your little scheme and can counter- attack. And news- flash, Game Boy is still alive. He just doesn't wrestle. Paige, or rather, Game Girl does now."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2015, 04:31 PM

(08-29-2015, 04:22 PM)Maverick Said:
(08-29-2015, 04:02 PM)Mike Emerick Said: I'll admit that my plan might need some fine tuning, any questions or advice about this plan?

"Yeah, here's some advice-- get rid of it. You literally just broadcasted your entire plan to the locker room, so now Game Girl is aware of your little scheme and can counter- attack. And news- flash, Game Boy is still alive. He just doesn't wrestle. Paige, or rather, Game Girl does now."

Hmm, let's head somewhere safer, after all, I have a plan B.

OOC: Well shit, didn't think of that.

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-29-2015, 04:52 PM

This brings even more laughter in my gut. To garner assistance in bringing down a woman, Ha. No amount of liquid bliss will deter these moments from my memory.

He fills his cup and orders a stagehand to pour one for everyone.
Hate Post Like Post