Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-02-2024, 01:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[you] is a weak bitch who can’t beat Kuda.
Kuda Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-02-2019, 07:48 AM

But there’s no shame in trying anyway, right?

Go ahead.

[Image: MWS6ceE.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kuda's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kuda's post!
BostonBruiser02128 (05-12-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-02-2019, 08:03 AM

Hey man!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-02-2019, 08:12 AM

Y tho?

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 214-99-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-02-2019)
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-02-2019, 08:22 AM

Hey there, big angry guy! Nice of you to notice me! I'd give you a high five but I probably can't reach. What's the haps?

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-02-2019, 08:52 AM

(04-02-2019, 07:48 AM)Kuda Said: But there’s no shame in trying anyway, right?

Go ahead.

[Image: SXPnOxm.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-02-2019, 08:53 AM

OOC: He used that code that inserts your name into the vacant field ("you"). But, yeah... If I don't use the forum to take the belt, the two of us hopefully will have that career vs title match. See you then, my friend.

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Kool's post:
Ruby (04-02-2019)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

04-02-2019, 09:02 AM

(04-02-2019, 08:53 AM)Kid Kool Said: OOC: He used that code that inserts your name into the vacant field ("you"). But, yeah... If I don't use the forum to take the belt, the two of us hopefully will have that career vs title match. See you then, my friend.

[Image: tenor.gif]

XWF Record - 214-99-9
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-02-2019), Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-02-2019, 09:05 AM

(04-02-2019, 08:53 AM)Kid Kool Said: OOC: He used that code that inserts your name into the vacant field ("you"). But, yeah... If I don't use the forum to take the belt, the two of us hopefully will have that career vs title match. See you then, my friend.
Mind literally blown

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ruby's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-02-2019, 09:33 AM

Ahem allow me to speak clearly for one moment.

Who the fuck is this guy? Why is he riding my dick? I’ve said nothing to or about him and he comes at me with this weak attempt? Ok then Kuda since you want to try and make your name off of me let’s just run down the list of accomplishments and see if I have to respond to you or not.

Top 50 All Time in the XWF? Check
Former Universial Champion? Check
5x Heavyweight Champion? Check
6x X-Treme Champion? Check
Former US Champion? Check
Hart Champion? Check.

What the fuck have you done? I get that your are trying to make yourself famous using my name and that’s fine, but know your fucking role. If I were you I wouldn’t point me in your direction if you wanted to keep that petty title of yours because if I wanted it I could take it anytime I wanted. If I wanted to I could verbally slit your throat, sew it back together and then do it again. Yet I’m afraid that I’ve already wasted too much of my breath on you. So please keep my name out of your mouth and put some respect on it.
Hate Post Like Post
Kuda Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

04-02-2019, 09:38 AM

(04-02-2019, 09:33 AM)Fuzz Said: Ahem allow me to speak clearly for one moment.

Who the fuck is this guy? Why is he riding my dick? I’ve said nothing to or about him and he comes at me with this weak attempt? Ok then Kuda since you want to try and make your name off of me let’s just run down the list of accomplishments and see if I have to respond to you or not.

Top 50 All Time in the XWF? Check
Former Universial Champion? Check
5x Heavyweight Champion? Check
6x X-Treme Champion? Check
Former US Champion? Check
Hart Champion? Check.

What the fuck have you done? I get that your are trying to make yourself famous using my name and that’s fine, but know your fucking role. If I were you I wouldn’t point me in your direction if you wanted to keep that petty title of yours because if I wanted it I could take it anytime I wanted. If I wanted to I could verbally slit your throat, sew it back together and then do it again. Yet I’m afraid that I’ve already wasted too much of my breath on you. So please keep my name out of your mouth and put some respect on it.

...Go ahead

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kuda's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019), Misty Waters (04-02-2019)
Misty Waters Online
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-02-2019, 09:38 AM

HI! My name is... what? My name is... who? My name is... chka chka Guest

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Misty Waters's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-02-2019)
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-02-2019, 09:45 AM

HELLO GUEST I EDWARD!

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019), Kuda (04-02-2019), Misty Waters (04-02-2019), Ned Kaye (04-02-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-02-2019, 09:53 AM

Fine Kuda, usually when people call other out they tend to go first, but I guess I respond a fucking second time before you have even put together a single fucking sentence. I’m sure in the backwoods where language is tough, I’m be sure to use small words that your thick fucking skull can comprehend, wait that’s too big, uhh understand? Nope still above a third grade reading level. Honestly I don’t think I can dumb myself down to your level.

You seriously thought that by calling me out was a good idea? It’s probably a better idea to drink fucking antifreeze. As a matter of fact I was just watching you go back and forth with Kid Kool? And to be honest that’s where you belong. Lower on the totem pole.

I know what you were thinking, wow people are tweeting about Fuzz coming back, I better strike while the iron is hot. I applaud you for that, but just remember this sometimes you don’t want what follows. You see while I haven’t been in these doors in 10+ years, they all are making a big deal about me coming back. And since you’ve been here all I’ve seen is someone who lucked into a shitty title that holds no meaning whatsoever, and thinks that it’s a bigger deal than it really is. So yes while I haven’t stepped into the ring here yet, just know that I would never lower myself to you. So go ahead and beat Kid Kool and think it’s an accomplishment as well. I don’t care. So while I’ve got my eyes on bigger and better competition here , enjoy yourself in the slums.

That’s where you really belong.
Hate Post Like Post
Kuda Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

04-02-2019, 09:55 AM

(04-02-2019, 09:53 AM)Fuzz Said: Fine Kuda, usually when people call other out they tend to go first, but I guess I respond a fucking second time before you have even put together a single fucking sentence. I’m sure in the backwoods where language is tough, I’m be sure to use small words that your thick fucking skull can comprehend, wait that’s too big, uhh understand? Nope still above a third grade reading level. Honestly I don’t think I can dumb myself down to your level.

You seriously thought that by calling me out was a good idea? It’s probably a better idea to drink fucking antifreeze. As a matter of fact I was just watching you go back and forth with Kid Kool? And to be honest that’s where you belong. Lower on the totem pole.

I know what you were thinking, wow people are tweeting about Fuzz coming back, I better strike while the iron is hot. I applaud you for that, but just remember this sometimes you don’t want what follows. You see while I haven’t been in these doors in 10+ years, they all are making a big deal about me coming back. And since you’ve been here all I’ve seen is someone who lucked into a shitty title that holds no meaning whatsoever, and thinks that it’s a bigger deal than it really is. So yes while I haven’t stepped into the ring here yet, just know that I would never lower myself to you. So go ahead and beat Kid Kool and think it’s an accomplishment as well. I don’t care. So while I’ve got my eyes on bigger and better competition here l, enjoy yourself in the slums.

That’s where you really belong.

Go
Ahead

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Kuda Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

04-02-2019, 09:57 AM

”Or continue to be a bitch and duck Kuda. Up to you.”

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-02-2019, 10:14 AM

Oh my fucking god. Kuda will you please for the love of god put together a fucking full sentence? Obviously not. Ok you tell me to “Go Ahead”. Fine Last time.

G- Great, something I am and you aspire to be, but will always fall short.
O- Obviously you are slightly handicapped and your ability to respond is showing.
A- Always going to be better than you and that is nothing more than fact.
H- Hearing impaired, that just falls inline with your handicap.
E- Everyone has tried to take me down yet here I am still standing.
A- Annoying pricks think I’m a launch pad for their careers, newsflash I’m not.
D- Dead, as in your career, brain cells, amongst many other people who have tried what you have.

So there you have it Kuda. Your turn. Oh wait you’re too much of a bitch to say anything other than two fucking words.

Go Ahead.
Hate Post Like Post
Kuda Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

04-02-2019, 10:20 AM

(04-02-2019, 10:14 AM)Fuzz Said: Oh my fucking god. Kuda will you please for the love of god put together a fucking full sentence? Obviously not. Ok you tell me to “Go Ahead”. Fine Last time.

G- Great, something I am and you aspire to be, but will always fall short.
O- Obviously you are slightly handicapped and your ability to respond is showing.
A- Always going to be better than you and that is nothing more than fact.
H- Hearing impaired, that just falls inline with your handicap.
E- Everyone has tried to take me down yet here I am still standing.
A- Annoying pricks think I’m a launch pad for their careers, newsflash I’m not.
D- Dead, as in your career, brain cells, amongst many other people who have tried what you have.

So there you have it Kuda. Your turn. Oh wait you’re too much of a bitch to say anything other than two fucking words.

Go Ahead.

Go ahead. (You won’t, because unlike Kuda you’re an irrelevant, weak bitch.)

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-02-2019, 10:24 AM

KUDA LOOK LIKE STRONG WARRIOR. EDWARD CHALLENGE KU...

"Edward, might I suggest we reevaluate this particular man before challenging him to a match?"

NO EDWARD FACE STRONGEST WARRIOR TO PROVE EDWARD STRONGEST!

"Ah yes, but I have reason to believe that Kuda isn't the strongest warrior. As a matter of fact, I believe that he has been exiled from his home because he was unable to pass through the journey of manhood."

KUDA STILL JUST BOY?

"That's what my sources are telling me. You wouldn't want to disgrace your ancestors by competing against an exiled man child would you?"

Edward scratches his head as he tries to produce a thought.

KUDA HAS SHINNY THOUGH!

"Yes, but it's not a particularly good shiny. All he had to do to earn that was insult people. A trait that he is quite skilled at, but then again, aren't most who can't handle themselves on the battle field?"

EDWARD NOT KNOW, EDWARD NOT REALLY TALK TO PEOPLE ON ISLAND. WE JUST FIGHT AND HUNT.

"Well trust me Edward, this man can't fight or hunt. His only real skill is an uncanny ability to bring forth tears from other men's eyes."

MEN NOT CRY! IS KUDA WITCH DOCTOR?

"Perhaps... In any case, I think we should leave this place and focus on getting your shinny back."

OKAY YOU KNOW BEST.

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019), Kuda (04-02-2019), Misty Waters (04-02-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-02-2019, 10:29 AM

YO!!! Kuda, how about this; In our career vs title match, whenever it happens...... how about I put MY belt up against yours and the winner becomes a double champ, as long as I still hold this gold by then??

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kid Kool's post!
Misty Waters (04-02-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-02-2019, 10:54 AM

OOC: That "you" trick always equals good times.

Hey, wait a minute....SUCK MY DICK!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019), Kuda (04-02-2019), Rain (05-13-2019)
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-02-2019, 11:13 AM

(04-02-2019, 10:54 AM)Lux Said: Hey, wait a minute....SUCK MY DICK!

[Image: piiUhqh.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
Rain (05-13-2019)
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-02-2019, 11:15 AM

(04-02-2019, 10:20 AM)Kuda Said: Go ahead. (You won’t, because unlike Kuda you’re an irrelevant, weak bitch.)

I don't think the old man understands the whole "Go cut a promo in the appropriate thread, !" bit you're doing 🤔

But! It's not YOUR fault!

Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-02-2019, 11:16 AM

(04-02-2019, 09:38 AM)Dolly Waters Said: HI! My name is... what? My name is... who? My name is... chka chka Lacklan

...people get confused all the time...

[Image: yCtkliN.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lacklan's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019), Misty Waters (04-02-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-02-2019, 11:23 AM

Lacklan, oh I understood what he was clearly doing, I just wanted to give him enough ammo to fail miserably. Thanks for your concern over old man brain tho,

Sometime I have to make it look like I’m senile, but I’m not just in a giving mood.
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-02-2019, 11:33 AM

(04-02-2019, 11:23 AM)Fuzz Said: Lacklan, oh I understood what he was clearly doing, I just wanted to give him enough ammo to fail miserably. Thanks for your concern over old man brain tho,

Sometime I have to make it look like I’m senile, but I’m not just in a giving mood.

OKAY, SIR! I HOPE I AM SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR ANCIENT EARS!

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool (04-02-2019), Rain (05-13-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-02-2019, 11:34 AM

No louder!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019)
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-02-2019, 11:53 AM

(04-02-2019, 11:34 AM)Fuzz Said: No louder!!!!

I NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR EPISODE OF MATLOCK. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS GIFT OF A BUTTERSCOTCH HARD CANDY.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-02-2019, 11:53 AM

Ohhh a piece of candy.... I’m done now
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-02-2019, 02:38 PM

"Well, well, we'll........ I've been waiting for someone to finally take notice to me. It took alot longer than I expected, but it's about time one of the top dogs calls out this wrestling Legend. You see, I've said before that there are great wrestlers here, and there are also pieces of crap not worth scraping off my shoe; rather just buy a whole new pair...... And Kuda, I think you're one of the top dogs. But if you'd like, I'll GLADLY make you look like the shit on my shoes."

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
GenevieveTate Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-02-2019, 06:56 PM

Scoff.

[Image: vQF6syG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-02-2019, 08:34 PM

This thread was pointless

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

04-03-2019, 02:57 AM

(04-02-2019, 08:34 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: This thread was pointless

Much like your career.

XWF Record - 214-99-9
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-03-2019)
Kuda Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

04-03-2019, 03:36 AM

Entire existence*

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kuda's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-03-2019), Darius Xavier (04-03-2019)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-03-2019, 11:40 PM

Hall of fame here bub

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Kid Kool (04-05-2019), Rain (05-13-2019)
Apocalypse Offline

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-08-2019, 11:25 AM

Say whut?
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2019, 11:42 AM

This nigga just called you a bitch!

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
BostonBruiser02128 Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-12-2019, 10:17 AM

Kuda, I see you, I hear you, and for fuck sake, I smell you! Take a damn shower for Pete's sake. I got my sights set on gold. You have no gold and until they start making title belts out of vibranium you're insignificant to me. You're like a barking Chihuahua trying to get my attention. What gave you the bright idea to call out the only person in the XWF that can snap you in half like a twig? Maybe, you should lay off the Columbian nose candy. Wakanda fool are you? You step in my way and I'll do to you what I did to Lux. Except unlike Lux, I won't let you live to see another day. You look like a meat eater, but try pissing with me and I'll leave you like a vegetable. Boston Forever!
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-12-2019, 04:56 PM

(05-12-2019, 10:17 AM)jbrodeur02886 Said: Kuda, I see you, I hear you, and for fuck sake, I smell you! Take a damn shower for Pete's sake. I got my sights set on gold. You have no gold and until they start making title belts out of vibranium you're insignificant to me. You're like a barking Chihuahua trying to get my attention. What gave you the bright idea to call out the only person in the XWF that can snap you in half like a twig? Maybe, you should lay off the Columbian nose candy. Wakanda fool are you? You step in my way and I'll do to you what I did to Lux. Except unlike Lux, I won't let you live to see another day. You look like a meat eater, but try pissing with me and I'll leave you like a vegetable. Boston Forever!

So it didn't occur to you to wonder why so many other people responded to this before you? Like maybe it was a trick directed at everyone that's like over a month old, but you're just now walking in the room and getting played by it again while we all sit here slack jawed and go "oh, so THAT's why his shoes are velcro."

God Jesus Lux is gonna clown you so hard.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Rain (05-13-2019), Tony Santos (05-12-2019), Zane Norrison (05-12-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Corey Smith's post!
BostonBruiser02128 (05-12-2019)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-12-2019, 05:30 PM

"They also appear to be on the wrong feet."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane Norrison's post:
Rain (05-13-2019)
BostonBruiser02128 Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-12-2019, 05:54 PM

I don't care that other people responded. That man called me out and I wasn't going to ignore it. You talking about me with velcro shoes? You're one more hit to the back of the head from being in a padded room finger painting unicorn and rainbows. BTW, how you feeling? I am so glad your party was a "smashing" success. Next time maybe try sending me an invite. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around.
Hate Post Like Post