Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 07:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-29-2017, 06:24 PM

You're on a roll now aren't you KC? Good lawd, bruh. What part of all this made you think I just now started tuning in? If Calypso takes anything in the world seriously it's fine-tailored clothes, a gluten-free lifestyle, AND the Federweight Title. You think I was pulling punches? Sorry it seemed that way, KC-bruh, but Calypso always likes to tip toe then go out with a bang, ya know? I like to feel out and enjoy my new dance partner as much as possible. Which reminds me, for being the instructor ahead of the Gay Marching Band, you have like no rhythm dude. Stutter steps, tripping on my toes, running into Calypso... You're about as graceful as as a drunk ballerina.

If the dick fits, suck it? That's how you should start ending your promos, KC, it's so good. That's your "Nevermore" or, better yet, your "Suck my dick!" Your so creative. Is that part of the gay thing too? Some of the best clothing designers are gay so I assume you all have a decent sense of fashion. Maybe your calling isn't fashion or food, but coming up with witty things to say on television. Smart things that make Calypso and the world sit in "awe". If you're not coming up with Earth shattering quotes, you're twisting and mangling everything that comes out of my mouth and beating me over the head with it.

THAT was sarcasm.

So we're still going on about the trailer park thing, huh? Trust me, KC, Calypso isn't offended that you misunderstand him. I'm sure the world misunderstands your lifestyle sometimes, too. BUT YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK, DO YA?! Puh-leaze, bruh. Calypso wasn't trying to impress you with his keen fashion sense or taste in fine gluten-free cuisine. He wasn't trying to out-gay you. Just proving a point. Calypso don't qualify for Welfare, he supported Berney and voted for Hil-Dawg, and he's Pro-Choice. If your GAYDAR is going off, maybe you're just starting to see past all the flaws you've been picking on this whole time. Like how white these crooked chompers are. Or the twinkle in my eye when I'm preparing an awesome meal or tweeking the functuay of my apartment. Maybe the dimples in my forehead or the way my ribs show through my back. You coming onto me bruh?

See, you can act as tough as you want but how is anyone supposed to take you seriously when all you end up coming back to is shoving dick in your mouth or ass? I'm going to wrap this up by reverting back to what's really important here and that's the fact that I've beaten Ghost Tank. Beating the monster springboarded my career to heights higher than anyone like you could ever imagine. Mr. Five Time? I like that. There you go again with your amazing imagination. It defines Calypso and fits perfectly. And hey, when the dick fits, suck it, right?

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Vincent Lane - 08-26-2017, 04:53 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-26-2017, 01:32 PM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-27-2017, 05:49 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-27-2017, 09:35 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-29-2017, 07:08 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by Kris Cruze - 08-29-2017, 10:57 AM
re:Calypso! -vs- Kris Cruze - by The Blue Tango - 08-29-2017, 06:24 PM